What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

I am really terrible at this, how do I get past the first floor? There seems to be a crack, but I talked to every npc and dry humped every wall and I can't seem to find anything.

Never mind, I should have dry humped the wall with the stairs when the guard stopped me the first time.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What do I do after the forest section of the labyrinth?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having a bit of trouble in a part of the game after the 1st labyrinth boss, There's this snake woman that wont let me past a part of the dungeon, what should I be doing, I also dont have the blue haired girl in my party. (dont know what to do about that either.)
That sounds like the Lamia, believe there was something of a walkthrough a page or so back. Or basically, go get meat from surface town vendor, bring it to her for passage and items. Have to be in dark elf form to get your blue haired friend back btw.

@satoshi: the lag is an issue with the game, had same issue. It's significantly improved when only take the main character.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's updated to 1.03 now, which should help with a few things.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That sounds like the Lamia, believe there was something of a walkthrough a page or so back. Or basically, go get meat from surface town vendor, bring it to her for passage and items. Have to be in dark elf form to get your blue haired friend back btw.

@satoshi: the lag is an issue with the game, had same issue. It's significantly improved when only take the main character.
Is there any reason storywise, why the sister doesn't join you when you're white? From the first scene I saw, I'm guessing she is really digging the dark skinned version of her sister.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure on the story wise, but it might be something about believing in her or something. That, or she was just attracted enough ;)

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any reason storywise, why the sister doesn't join you when you're white? From the first scene I saw, I'm guessing she is really digging the dark skinned version of her sister.
The sister can't join you because it is weak to miasma lower down in the dungeons. Your starting ring protects you from that if I read it right.

Dark elf transformation also grants innate resistant to miasma, and it can apparently be passed on through exchange of bodily fluid, hence the H-scene when you are transformed and ask her to join.

yeagerxd

Reputation score

I think I over did it, I did not realize 2nd town blue hair can join and I simply complete the game with just the protagonist herself.

Note: for the final boss when he cast the barrier skill, you can actually cancel his barrier with the awaken form extra skill that cost 12 mana.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Which number correlates to horny or lewd? I want to cheat to get it up since it costs a lot of potions to get her to masturbate and night fuck.

Dashboard320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. How to access the right side of the guild?

2. I read in this thread about an H scene in the guild cellar, where's that?

3. After a grey snake boss (not Lamia) accessed by going down the stairs past the metal gate in the goblin cave
We reach some sort of lake/hot spring and there's a bath scene. There exists a treasure chest which is behind the tree and there's no path leading to it

4. I had some event at the inn at night (after sex with two guys in the sauna), some guards put me in jail. Now the orc won't talk to me. Anyway to fix this?

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's an infinite supply of love potions at the underground spa area. Go to the top corner of the water and interact with it.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not an empty bottle. It's a bottle of water from the mid-level dungeon town (or whatever you call the town on the same level as the goblins). The herbalist from that town sells it.
I understand this but I cannot locate it I have the coral 4 of them in fact but this bottle of water and herbalist cannot find them if someone can guide me correctly through that would be great. **When I say guide I mean take me to that exact person since I failed finding them....

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1. How to access the right side of the guild?

2. I read in this thread about an H scene in the guild cellar, where's that?

3. After a grey snake boss (not Lamia) accessed by going down the stairs past the metal gate in the goblin cave
We reach some sort of lake/hot spring and there's a bath scene. There exists a treasure chest which is behind the tree and there's no path leading to it

4. I had some event at the inn at night (after sex with two guys in the sauna), some guards put me in jail. Now the orc won't talk to me. Anyway to fix this?
1. Only accessible during Orc side quest, it is the prison

2. Orc side quest

3. That chest is not accessible in 1.0, might have been fixed in 1.03
It contains a corrupted bow, which can be crafted into the 'best bow' at the alchemist's shop or whatever. It doesn't do the most damage though.

4. Orc side quest. Talk to him via the fence at the south.
That orc in prison is the brother of the orc who works at the guild. Apparently he is imprisoned because he tried to save some girl or whatever, didn't read.
Then you try to gather his semen for clone potion or sth to replace him in the cell. After that you fuck the orc again and he lives with you and gather stuff for you every day.

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone found the patch link yet?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

• If dont write please choice 1st one
  • w can skip message
  • in 1 round defeat enemy, EXP x 2 and sometime can get rare item
  • after ending, in hscene room click シーン全開放スイッチ can open all hscene
  • repair clothes.jpg can repair clothes
  • item (アイテム) > weapon (武器) or armor (防具) > choice any weapon or armor, then choice ???にジェムを使う can use jewel power up equip, if choice クリアジェム can remove all jewel from equip (but jewel dont return)

Start :
  1. menu choice 着替え, change clothes can move out
  2. west to forest west, upper right talk to fairy 2 times can get item (2nd choice can get item too but has bug cant use)
  3. lower open Level 1 door
  4. vs plane monster, then get back clothes
  5. back to home, if click ティアルーシの日記帳 can see 2 prologue
City and dungeon upper floor :
  1. pass east forest then NE to city, right talk to 女将のカーシャ
  2. middle talk to man and get notebook notebook.jpg
  3. talk to 女将のカーシャ (needエルダーセージ, can find in forest east) can get item then give it to man
  4. jewel shop talk to aged can get equip
  5. north to guild, upper right talk to orc
  6. lower left stair to dungeon entrance
  7. upper left talk to man can get mallet, click lower stone then report to him
  8. middle talk to female merchant, notebook give back to her
  9. upper talk to black robe, then sister will join
  10. upper yellow magic circle to dungeon, in dungeon red magic circle has plant monster (GoR)
  11. if luck has colorful stone colorful.jpg , break it can get rare stone, has 3 rare and 6 normal can buy magic key from female merchant for open all type of treasure box
  12. pass 3 random dungeon, to purple magic circle vs boss
  13. after boss can open lower door, yellow magic circle for dungeon entrance direct port to this area, red magic circle for delete all red magic circle in upper random dungeon
  14. south to maze town (迷宮街)
Maze town (迷宮街) :
  1. go to maze town lower floor, talk to boy near middle
  2. back to upper floor, right talk to man maze town.jpg
  3. lower floor talk to boy, from upper stair to bathroom
  4. upper right talk to boy, then sleep on bed (3rd choice)
  5. upper floor, near yellow magic circle talk to sister
  6. now sleep in maze town, 2nd choice for boy H, 3rd for sister H (need nude, when heroine lechery too high cant get it)
  7. back to dungeon entrance, talk to merchant buy rope 探索用ロープ (use 1 time only) then buy rope リターンロープ (can use anytime) from female merchant
  8. back to town, left of jewel stop talk to ヴルストのオヤジ
    , buy 3 meat (ヴルスト)
  9. when clothes broken, in random dungeon talk to merchant 2 times can repair clothes, back to dungeon entrance talk to merchant has H (high lechery has 2nd H)
  10. maze town use yellow magic circle, pass 2 floor random dungeon, when clothes broken has pee CG
  11. coral cave cave.jpg get coral, if clothes broken has enemy, touch it has H (has 催淫 heart.jpg effect)
  12. go east area has Lamia, if go right use rope can pass her rope.jpg
  13. or talk to Lamia (if 2nd choice fight to her), give meat (ヴルスト) to her can pass, then talk to her can get reward (1st is ring and item, 2nd is magic and lvl, 3rd is she go defeat goblin), can use 2 more meat for reward
  14. If dont get ring from Lamir or defeat her, near ending go her place ring.jpg can get ring (this event for bug in v1.0)
  15. SE to 中層野営地・東
Camping area (中層野営地) :
  1. in camping area east (中層野営地・東), lower right talk to woman can get quest, she need 浄化スライム(reward 2k, this quest can ignore)
  2. left talk to man buy 2 リキッドジェム and 2個迷宮アロエ (if ignore upper quest buy 1 enough)
  3. west to camping area west, middle talk to girl buy 迷宮の湧き水
  4. has Lamir ring can open middle door, yellow magic circle for maze town can skip random dungeon, red magic circle for stop all red magic circle in random dungeon
  5. near lower left magic circle but cant approach
  6. back to dungeon entrance, talk to femate merchant buy 魔法のランタン and 2 浄化スライム (ignore quest need 1 only)
  7. back to guild, hear soldier and orc talking then get subjugation goblin quest
  8. now can use inn (city lower left), talk to counter (2nd choice) can rest to night
  9. 浄化スライム for rusted door, maze town lower floor open rusted door has tentacle (GoR, but need defance few round for GoR)
  10. after tentacle or plant monster GoR, sleep in inn can burn egg for get 煌めきのジェム (rest to night is NG, before v1.02 need 3 time GoR, v1.02 or after need 1 GoR only)
Dark elf form and sister join again :
  1. forest west open lvl 3 door
  2. nude talk to fairy for H
  3. underground get item that near dragon statue
  4. to lvl 1 door, upper vs slime and go new road
  5. click left crushed stone for open upper road
  6. down floor pass river in left, upper click soul, after change to dark elf, key v can change form
  7. outside home, talk to fairy can go well, dark elf form talk to plant monster has H
  8. dark elf form, maze town talk to sister 2 times
  9. lower right talk to man has H (the bug hscene in v1.0) maze town.jpg
  10. right talk to female merchant then talk to sister
  11. in new room talk to sister (3rd choice)
  12. talk to sister again (2nd choice), if 1st choice for join sister and disband
  13. to forest ruins, nude talk to fairy 2 times, then heroine has breast milk (after 1 time breastfeeding need talk to fairy again for milk, 2nd choice for back to normal)
  14. with sister to cave.jpg floor, clothes broken has pee CG (author say this is flag)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

H in city :
  • when 催淫
    status (nude to coral cave or use サキュバスエキス [need get item in dungeon forest]), sleep in inn has masturbation (lechery low and high 2H, if lechery too high cant get lower one)
  • when underwear only buy meat (3rd choice) has H
    , if enough lechery can inside back of shop, H with manager, at night has another H
  • nude or pants only, talk to man in upper right has H, if breastfeeding can get ティアドロップ
  • right public bathing, lechery high has 2H
  • night to public bathing, to steam bath has H (need high lechery)
  • lechery over 75, prostitution over 1 time, v1.01 or over, at night underwear or unde, go right near 2 guy then click upper left town upper left.jpg , then noon lower talk to man member card.jpg can get member card, for at night go public bathing 2F (has 3 H)
  • v1.2 or higher, sit on chair near man can undress clothes if enough lechery (for old version bug)
  • in dungeon pee 3 times or more?, at night go right near 2 guy, then go upper left town upper left.jpg has pee and 3P
H in maze town :
  • sleep can up sister lechery (2nd skip sleep is ok, choice sister but no H is NG), after sister 3P and lechery over 70, has breast job H
  • boy H has 1st time, nude, nude with breastfeeding (this H has bug, need v1.03) and sex
  • 催淫
    status to bathroom has masturbation
  • after get ティアドロップ then talk to sister (2nd choice), then use ティアドロップ to her, after ending talk to her has H
Goblin cave :
  1. has 浄化スライム, can open door from back
  2. to goblin cave vs goblin (without 魔法のランタン, after few round has GoR, with or without sister 2 type, need v1.03 or bug cant collect this GoR)
  3. after goblin can get key, open lower door get item, then upper left door back to camping area
  4. back to guild, upper right report to orc (3rd choice)
Help orc escape :
  1. after steam bath H, night click steam bath door, when move out will catch to jail
  2. in jail, talk to orc 4 times
  3. talk to 女将のカーシャ (2nd choice)
  4. dungeon entrance talk to female merchant
  5. find 2 item, 1 is goblin cave lower box, 1is 煌めきのジェム (after GoR burn egg or after ending go boss room can find)
  6. talk to female merchant and make 器の石板
  7. guild upper right talk to orc's brother
  8. night to guild, sneak to jail sex with orc jail.jpg
  9. shop talk to female merchant
  10. to dungeon entrance, open box next to female merchant
  11. guild upper right talk to orc's brother
  12. night to guild again, sneak to jail, middle open door help orc escape
Dungeon forest :
  1. to camping area west, lower left yellow magic circle to dungeon forest
  2. upper click old tree old tree.jpg then report to fairy
  3. east has slime (wait few round has GoR)
  4. north has 3 type color flower flower.jpg , touch the color as same as old tree's right flower old tree.jpg then north to zone
  5. vs tentacle (wait few round has GoR)
  6. maze town lower floor, pass rusted door to tentacle
  7. from goblin cave lower left stair to dungeon forest, upper hole has boss
  8. inside hole can bath, v1.01 or over can open box for final weapon (need go jewel shop make it, the skill on weapon is powerful)
  9. east has young tree, click it can move down and move back
  10. in dungeon forest loot item, back to dungeon entrance talk to female merchant can buy サキュバスエキス, for heroine change to 催淫
    status
Ending :
  1. from big magic circle to 深層区
  2. pass 2 floor to statue room, pass upper wall inside
  3. click middle soul then put 3 ring to 3 statue 3statue.jpg
  4. middle talk to soul
  5. north has final boss (GoR), heroine 1st round use 覚醒, when boss use defence buff use 転化の炎
  6. after ending, back to home click bed (2nd choice) for 2nd play

Last edited:

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not an empty bottle. It's a bottle of water from the mid-level dungeon town (or whatever you call the town on the same level as the goblins). The herbalist from that town sells it.
I understand this but I cannot locate it I have the coral 4 of them in fact but this bottle of water and herbalist cannot find them if someone can guide me correctly through that would be great. **When I say guide I mean take me to that exact person since I failed finding them....

@etigoya could you or someone else tell me where this herbalist who has a bottle of water exactly is? I have searched but still nothing.

Amario

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

upper walkthorugh
Maze town (迷宮街) 11-15
and
Camping area (中層野営地) 1-6
Yeah I am around there right now still no sign rather I should mention my version is still v1.00

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I cheat to increase the lechery? Getting her past 75+ is a bit of a grind every time I do a NG+.