What's new

RPG [coolsister] ティアルーシと地下迷宮 / Tialucy and the Underground Labyrinth (RJ186272)

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ティアルーシと地下迷宮 (RJ186272)

Calm down guys, at first I was just asking :D

I never translated MV games, only VX.

I'll have a look at it and if I can arrange it, I'll open up a thread for it :>

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Calm down guys, at first I was just asking :D

I never translated MV games, only VX.

I'll have a look at it and if I can arrange it, I'll open up a thread for it :>
I'm actually in the process of making a Partial for this game. Right now I'm got the Menu's and Stats done, and am currently working through the Database.

*Edit* I'll probably only be doing a partial, I see that you usually do Full Translations. So if you want to use my Partial as a base for a full translation you can, or if you want to start from scratch you can. Might be a good way to learn MV

Last edited:

Eclipse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translated to: I..it's not like i am afraid of going alone but for now lets go find another route...
Shit i'm retarded. Didn't see this path:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What altar do you put the lamp on to turn into the dark elf? I tried the one near her house the one where you follow the vine mob into but all she does is talk and look over across the water then it goes back to me controlling her again.

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What altar do you put the lamp on to turn into the dark elf? I tried the one near her house the one where you follow the vine mob into but all she does is talk and look over across the water then it goes back to me controlling her again.
walk down the stairs and into the water then walk across to the other side.

Every time I try to fight the lamia it won't let me. How do I fight her?

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go all the way to the left of the map. you will see a little darker part which leads across the water

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go all the way to the left of the map. you will see a little darker part which leads across the water
Ah, i did not see those, thanks.

Also does anyone know how to kill the crystal boss? I have tried killing it multiple times but whenever i get it to 1 HP it just says something then it regenerates.

Last edited:

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do I get down from here, talking to the tree didn't do anything...

Attachments

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how do I get down from here, talking to the tree didn't do anything...
When i talked to that tree i healed it so i dont know if you have done that with the other tree yet, after you heal that one though i think it spawns a log where you can jump down from the cliff

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks, I got down there through another method (something to do with talking to the orc back in the guild and getting my buddy back)

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The orc won't talk to me since I turned into the dark elf and I'm not sure how to heal the tree... is there a way to turn back into normal elf?

mutsiah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The orc won't talk to me since I turned into the dark elf and I'm not sure how to heal the tree... is there a way to turn back into normal elf?
Press V to transform back :)

despair82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That worked, thanks! But orc still won't talk to me

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is the new update only bug fixes ? and whats the best way to farm h stats ?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Not a walkthrough, but a compilation of tips and guides

Quick introduction to the dungeon
There are 4 different types of magical circles. Red circles summon higher-class monsters. Golden circles are stairs to a lower level. Blue circles allow you to exit the dungeon. The 4th type of magical circle is a huge circle that only appears in safe areas. You can see one of them just in front of the entrance to the dungeon. They only activate mid-way through the game, and allow you to transverse different parts of the dungeon more easily.

What to do at the beginning:
Open the menu (Press X or 0 on the numpad), select the menu before equipment to put some clothes on. Now exit the house and follow the tentacle monster left. There's no h-scene for losing to it, so just win.

How do I sleep in the inn?
You can't sleep the inn at the beginning portion of the game. You need to get an adventurer's license first. Btw, you can sleep in your own bed at home. Walk onto/into the bed, look down and press "z".

How do I unlock more sex scenes?
Have more sex. Sex scenes are unlocked depending on your corruption.

What does the Lamia want from me?
She wants the sausages you can buy at the town. Buy a bunch of them and keep feeding her in exchange for presents.

How do I enter the goblin's cave?
You need a magical lamp. Talk to the brown cloaked (female) merchant at the entrance of the dungeon. She will ask you to help find her diary, which is in the town behind the lemonade store. After giving her the diary, you can now ask her to craft things for you. To craft the lamp, you need a bottle of water from the herbalist on the mid level dungeon town, and some corals from the coral cave, which is in the area just before the Lamia.

How do I open the metal gates?
Defeating the goblins net you an iron key, which allows you to unlock the iron gates around the goblin cave. To open the other gates, you need the purifying agent from the female merchant. (I reckon it's DW40)

How do I get past the tree/flower maze?
Before you enter the maze area, there's a glowing flower on the right side of the path. That's the colour of the flower you need to walk through in the maze

How do I defeat the final boss?
You need to purify the miasma in the dungeon. To do so you need to 1) become possessed by the goddess, and 2) defeat the monster after the flower maze, and 3) defeat the monster behind locked gate at the upper level dungeon town (the town with the shota). Afterwards interact with the goddess statue in the area before the final boss, and she should say something about 3 rings. By this point you should have all 3 rings already. If not, go back to where the Lamia is, because there's probably where you missed the 3rd ring. Otherwise, interact with the knight statue, the devil statue, the left lion statue, and finally the goddess statue. You are now ready to face the final boss.

What does the horny potion do?
If you use the shota hot spring after taking the potion, the MC will masturbate. That's it. Bit of a disappointment really.

is the new update only bug fixes ? and whats the best way to farm h stats ?
Seems to be. There were quite a few bugs, but v 1.02 should fix most of them. As for h stats, I dunno, get fucked more often? Are you seriously trying to minmax sex stats?

Last edited:

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not a walkthrough, but a compilation of tips and guides
Thanks for this. It's a huge help.

Do you happen to know where you get the mats to craft that magic lamp you talked about? There's no name, and the tiny icon they give you isn't a whole lot to go on...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for this. It's a huge help.

Do you happen to know where you get the mats to craft that magic lamp you talked about? There's no name, and the tiny icon they give you isn't a whole lot to go on...
The bottle can be purchase from the herbalist on the mid level dungeon town (the town connected to the goblin hideout). The corals are from the coral cave, which is in the area before the Lamia.