Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

can chloe get any more overly sexualized i cant wait to find out

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sophie is the difficult choice
I have no problem figuring out which path to go for Sophie, of course it's brainless Seraphim.
Been wanting one of the path to be Seraphim (Ogre Battle spoiled me Seraphim wise) since AW2 was introduced and I am glad a hope and dream was fulfilled.

If it turns out Azreal is better, there's always the option to raise another one. Going with the one you like first is a safe choice if both are good (Kurisa).

Katie ate 7 cost reduction fairies since she hit 11 cost.
Could be worse, you could have had my Dolce who ate 6 plat cost fairy for -2.
As in Dolce failed 6 plat cost down fairies. (It was the 7th that succeeded and failed a 8th on -3.)

Miruno (Dev's conscience please stay strong):
I really hope Miruno picks a +attack, -cd, or +duration.
Miruno doesn't need +mr, +block, +def, or +hp.

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Angels 2AW is good news, because Miruno is one of best plat units and better then some blacks and I also have Sophie. While 2AW gives you copy, I'll consider rising that copy and have both variants of 2AW.

On different note, I got my plat ticket from legendary stamp and while my luck with getting blacks from rolls is horrible, I got blacks from plat tickets in 50% of cases. This time it was something like:
Black light - yes
please don't be dupe
Towa - Yess exactly what i wanted.

I still don't have black Iris and Aisha, so rolling with Aisha being in pick up summoning is tempting as I have no black from lineup, but I have 3 of the plats, so I'll probably wait for black Iris pool.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have no problem figuring out which path to go for Sophie, of course it's brainless Seraphim.
Been wanting one of the path to be Seraphim (Ogre Battle spoiled me Seraphim wise) since AW2 was introduced and I am glad a hope and dream was fulfilled.

If it turns out Azreal is better, there's always the option to raise another one. Going with the one you like first is a safe choice if both are good (Kurisa).

Miruno (Dev's conscience please stay strong):
I really hope Miruno picks a +attack, -cd, or +duration.
Miruno doesn't need +mr, +block, +def, or +hp.
--------

Well utility over coolness could also be a good comparing factor, i actually haven't S.AW since Cornelia is doing a good job, the new specification for the branches could let to a change in my team :/ Since i barely use Sophie for other than batteling mid-boss enemies. Lvl a second copy could also be a good idea but first i have to get the 2AW for my recently adquire Uzume (It was kind of problematic getting her since i already have AW Helena, but her S.AW is a beast so no issue there).

Miruno... I always forget she is in the angel class, she is obviously a Seraphim the thing is, what would that imply? More range? Extra MR? One or two CR? My best guess is that one of those is getting range attack (most likely Azreal).

Now i'm worry about Chloe's new desing... plus there is also the ero-scene after AW... Poor girl will she ever be into normal stuff?

---------

In other news(?) With the inclusion of Lapis and Uzume to my team getting Cynthia and S.AW for Waltz are no longer a question huh... I really need a Happy fairie by the time demon summoner AW arrives.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Legend ticket.... Junon dupe. Oh come on. Now I have three Junons. Well as they say, one to keep, one to sell, one to waifu.
Bought a ticket, Black Mireille. I am not sure what to feel, she did break my tono over at shiropro this morning.

Last edited:

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My Plat ticket gave me... Rachel. I feel so trolled right now. I then bought another Plat ticket and it gave me... an Eva dupe. I feel even more trolled.

It figures. The Goddess gives me some fantastic free luck, and then she promptly trolls me the following morning. Well, I did want to CR Rachel...

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Japanese are speculating that Azraels gain assassinate chance. Now that I think of it, it actually makes sense.

If thats the case, how useful do you guys think it is going to be?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Login 'Rainbow Fairy' (7 Total) Present Begins Mar 2nd.
Pick-up Summoning:
-Theme: skills that raise defence.
Black: Heavy Dina, Angel Sophie, D.Fighter Cornelia, Monk Alice
Plat: Heavy Jelius, Samurai Shizuka, P.Warrior Flamel, Youko Inari, D.Rider Nadia

Comic 2nd Volume Count-down (Edo; Original Illustrator):

Original Illustrator: Rename6 ( )

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seraphim !!!

Yes, Azrael is a Angel of Death, and most of angels in the game wields a scythe, I agree it's possible that they get some assassination ability. I guess they can fit a offensive role.

While Seraphim are the highest rank in the Christian angelic hierarchy, they are some kind of keepers of God's throne, it seems kinda a guardian thing ... the name means "the burning one", so some fire skill could be possible ... Seraphim Sophie doesn't use a scythe and has these blades around her, maybe it's related to her skill.

Something like the sword and shield of god ...

Miruno is a special angel, it's a bit hard to guess ... but she is more offensive ... maybe multi target/shoot or AoE skills ...

Since they are getting a 2AW maybe they can remove the seal thing too ...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seraphim !!!

Yes, Azrael is a Angel of Death, and most of angels in the game wields a scythe, I agree it's possible that they get some assassination ability. I guess they can fit a offensive role.

While Seraphim are the highest rank in the Christian angelic hierarchy, they are some kind of keepers of God's throne, it seems kinda a guardian thing ... the name means "the burning one", so some fire skill could be possible ... Seraphim Sophie doesn't use a scythe and has these blades around her, maybe it's related to her skill.

Something like the sword and shield of god ...

Miruno is a special angel, it's a bit hard to guess ... but she is more offensive ... maybe multi target/shoot or AoE skills ...

Since they are getting a 2AW maybe they can remove the seal thing too ...
From what I see, Miruno mosty likely become Seraphim.
Multi target in Miruno? Even single one already deadly enough. Multiple target would be epic that I might no need any range attacker ever XP

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...guys. you do realize this is 2aw for the entire angel class and not 2nd SAW for specific units, right? stuff like multi-target, additional range etc doesnt really work for miruno...

though, stuff like 20% chance to attack again (pursuit) or 10% chance of x1.9 atk could be added (reference advance guard 2aw)

Last edited:

UnknownAZ

Demon Girl
Reputation score

...guys. you do realize this is 2aw for the entire angel class and not 2nd SAW for specific units, right? stuff like multi-target, additional range etc doesnt really work for miruno...

though, stuff like 20% chance to attack again (pursuit) or 10% chance of x1.9 atk could be added (reference advance guard 2aw)
They can actually be that way, as long as Miruno takes the other branch.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on March 2nd Between 10:00~15:00:
Content:
-Special Emergency Mission "Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Second Phase Begins.
-Rarity Silver Female/Male Unit Base XP 3x/1.5x Event Begins (Ends Mar 9th 10:00).
-Login 'Rainbow Fairy' (7 Total) Present Begins (Mar 3rd~9th).
Collaboration:
-Collaboration Celebration 2nd Mission Begins.
+For All-age and iOS (R-18 excluded).
+Obtain Guaranteed Skill-up Unit 'Yakumo' (やくも) (display function same as Senko).
Pick-up Summoning:
-Theme: (aw) skills that raise defence.
Plat: Heavy Jelius, Samurai Shizuka, P.Warrior Flamel, Youko Inari, D.Rider Nadia
Other:
-Angel 2nd AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Certain Illustrator Name(s) Changed.
-Spelling Errors Corrected.

Angel 2nd Awakening:
Seraphim (セラフィム):
Azrael (アズライール):

(All-age) Seraphim Sophie:

Kibahime: "7777! Congratulations!"

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with all the sc rewards this month and that amazing pick up line up i hope i atleast get inari or nadia

i just thought of doing 2 rolls to see what i get hoping for the m swordsman or saria and saria popped on the second roll so even if i dont pull anything decent from 140 sc later im happy with this result

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Paula: "Onii-chama~♥"

Bella and Eln by Takatsuki Ichi (Eln's Illustrator):
Bella: "Toasty—"
100% Feathers.

Minecraft Aegis Map Tour:
Site:
Creator: Kuroshiba Inu-san

This person—and maybe a couple others—have been trying to create the overworld for Millennium War Aegis in Minecraft for quite some time.

Inoshishi Daughter Highlight:

Clissa Da!: First Recovery IV Gacha Black
Hina Dao~: First Gacha Melee-type Ranged Unit
Cwaudia: First True Damage Attack Skill Unit
✿~Hana~✿: First Story Mission Farm-type 1 Million User Celebration Unit
❄★Reve★❄: First 30 Map Star Trial Event Unit

■■■■■■Special Corner■■■■■■

Junon and Seven Assassination Differences:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance on Mar 2nd:
Content:
-Special Emergency Mission "Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Second Phase Begins.
-Rarity Silver Female/Male Unit Base XP 3x/1.5x Event Begins (Ends Mar 9th 10:00).
-Login 'Rainbow Fairy' (7 Total) Present Begins (Mar 3rd~9th).
Collaboration:
-Collaboration Celebration 2nd Mission Begins.
+For All-age and iOS (R-18 excluded).
+Obtain Guaranteed Skill-up Unit 'Yakumo' (やくも) (display function same as Senko).
Pick-up Summoning:
-Theme: (aw) skills that raise defence.
Other:
-Angel 2nd AW Implemented.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Certain Illustrator Name(s) Changed.
-Spelling Errors Corrected.
Apology:

Angel 2nd Awakening:

Seraphim (セラフィム): when deployed, restores HP to all allies.
Parhelia, Miruno, Eln

Azrael (アズライール): skill duration -20%, but parameters greatly raised.
Chloe

ShiroPro:Re Collaboration Mission:

Unexpected Encounter (1) (思わぬ出会い):
Gold Armour (), Bouquet (x2), Beer (x2), Completion: Yakumo
Story:
??? (Yakumo): "—Haa, haa... The Kabuto shouldn't be able to catch up now that I've fled this far. Lord-san, let's take a short rest—"
???: "—H, huh? Lord-san!? Senkoo!? Odd... I don't see them. Where could they be? *Sob*... Could I have gotten lost?"
Anna: "...... Oya? Prince, there's a girl over there! There's no telling if there are monsters nearby, let's make sure she's safe."
Anna: "... Umm, are you OK? I'm called Anna. You sounded like you're in distress, but if it's alright, won't you tell us your name?"
Yakumo: "—Eh? M, my name? You may call me Yakumo! ... By the way, you're a 'beautiful lady' (Enyoba). Could it be Anna is someone from a different country than the 'land of the rising sun' (Hinomoto)?"
Anna: 'Enyo? Hino, moto? I don't really understand, but are you being attacked by monsters by any chance?"
Yakumo: "Monsters? That's a scary-sounding thing..."
Soldier: "—Report!! Strange gates have been confirmed in the area! It appears giant shapes have appeared from them!"
Katie: "Strange gates...? —O, over there! Are they gates connecting to another world!?"
Fukushima Masanori: "—Oraah!! Where has the Lord gooone!? Escaped to another world... Ohh? Perfect. Isn't that the Jinmusume that's allied with the Lord over theeEReE!?"
Yakumo: "Hiiii!? A Giant Kabuto-san! ... Th, that's right! I dove into that strange gate and arrived in this place...!!"
Yakumo (Kuh... I can't let Anna and the others get involved!) "Anna, that thing is a very dangerous enemy. Hurry and run away while I draw its attention!"
Anna: "No, we won't run, Yakumo-san! ... Prince, they look like enemies that came from the other world. Please prepare for battle so we can rescue Yakumo-san!"
(end)
Fukushima Masanori: "—Guhaah!? Im, impossible...! There weren't supposed to be any strong humans besides the Lord!? Curses, it doesn't sit well with me, but I must request reinforcements..."
Katie: "The Giant Kabuto is starting to head back to the gate that leads to the other world! Looks like we somehow managed to make them retreat."
Yakumo: "A, amazing... None of you are Shiromusume, so why're you so strong...?"
Anna: "Shiro, musume? What in the world is that...?"
Yakumo: "Actually, there's a noble man we call Lord-san. That Lord-san, his ally Shiromusume, and Jinmusume like me fight night and day with super fearsome enemies like those Kabuto-sans from earlier."
Soldier: "—Report! It appears a gate leading to the other world has appeared in another place away from here!"
Katie: "Not good... There's a chance that more monsters like those Kabuto will pass through the other world's gates, and come to our world..."
Anna: "It's dangerous to leave them be! Prince, let's head to them at once!"
(time passes)
Doppelganger: "—Hoh. That unusual thing earlier was called a Giant Kabuto, eh? Fufufu, how nice. If I transform into that, then the hateful Prince will... Alright, let's move out!"

Giant Kabuto Army Corps (1) (巨大兜の軍団):
Plat Armour (), Ruby (), Magic Crystal II (), Completion: Yakumo
Story:
Maeda Toshie: " ! Tenka Fubu! Tenka Fubuu! Stabbing of an innocent, justice, killing anooother—! Unifying and singing is our way of liiiife!!"
Fukushima Masanori: "—Daahh, you noisy, bloody fool! Don't get carried away just because you came to another world! We're fighting strong fellows on the same level as the Lord, stay focused!"
Date Masamune: "Hmm... You of all people demanding help from us. Whatever... With my Dokuganryuu sword technique that devours even the heavens, these barbarians from this other world are insignificant."
Mouri Motonari: "... Kukuku. Because of my plan, there's no need to worry, Masanori-dono. And the soldiers we can use... I mean, the little Kabuto, where are they? I can't give any orders unless I can see them, you know...?"
Fukushima Masanori: "... Aahn? What rubbish are you spouting? The one who requested help is me, isn't it? You're the ones who're supposed to bring the muscle, right...?"
Date Masamune: "—Wha!? You mean our current fighting potential is just us here...? Well, even if it's just us, I think we'll manage something... Uumu."
Doppelganger: "Fufufu, you look like you're having trouble."
Maeda Toshie: "OooOH!? They appeared, foot soldiers from another world! My inclination is the best! Everybody all around, let's dance! Come, let's battle! Come, let's pierce each other—!"
Fukushima Masanori: "I told you to shut up!! Act a little dignified! ... So, what in the world are you? Am I correct in my assumption that you're offering to cooperate with us?"
Doppelganger: "Aah, that's right. We doppelgangers want to defeat the humans you fought earlier. So we'll lend you the power of our transformation. Haa—hh!!"
Mouri Motonari: "Hooh... I'm astonished. I've never seen anything that could change themselves to look exactly like us. Great, I'll have you be the cornerstone of my plan."
Fukushima Masanori: "YosshaaAA! Thanks to the unexpected help, we can raise up the strongest army corps! Look! Perfect timing, the humans up ahead are coming to attack!"
Anna: "—Prince, Yakumo-san! This looks like the place where the gates to the other world appeared... Huh, what're those!? There's so many Giant Kabuto near the gates, why...!?"
Yakumo: "St, strange! So many Giant Kabuto with the same appearance, not once have I seen such a thing until now!"
Anna: "Prince, we have no choice but to defeat those Giant Kabuto so that Yakumo-san may return to her world... Please give your orders with care. Now then, prepare for deployment!"
(end)
Doppelganger: "—D, damn it all! Finally transformed into the Giant Kabuto only to fail...! Prince, w-we'll remember this!!"
Maeda Toshie: "Da... mn... Nobunaga-sama's, Tenka... As it is, it won't be realised... I can't... die here! Retreat... RetreeAaat—!!"
Mouri Motonari: "... As I thought, a hastily-made army is too heavy a burden for me..."
Date Masmune: "... I'll... become stronger...! Next time, my Dokuganryuu sword technique shall devour all..."
Katie: "The enemy have suddenly begun to retreat! Prince, it looks like this is our victory!"
Anna: "However, there's still many... Giant Kabuto remaining. Thanks to this, Yakumo-san can't return to her original world..."
Fukushima Masanori: "... Don't get the wrong idea, human woman. Once we we tell that Jinmusume the thing we want to tell, we'll also retreat..."
Fukushima Masanori: "Listen, you also pass through the other world's gate at once. ... We would never stoop to setting up an ambush. Fighting fair is justice in our world."
Katie: "... With this, the last Giant Kabuto passed through the gate! Whew, thanks to this, it looks like Yakumo-san can also return safely."
Yakumo: "This is also thanks entirely to Prince-san! Helping me who you've only just met, thank you! I'll never forget this kindness for the rest of my life!"
Yakumo: "Well then, I must go! Kindred spirits fighting for the sake of the world, let's do our best from now on! If we ever have a chance to meet again, I would be delighted to chat with you over a delicious meal~!"
Prince: "..."
Anna: "I'm glad Yakumo-san could safely return to her world. Now then, let us also return home! Prince, excellent work."

Special Emergency Mission "Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶):
-Star Trial for Plat Bishop Reve.

Reve (レーヴ):
(ホーリーフィールド): (s; enemy physical attack -15%; recovers ally HP; once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Divine Field (ディバインフィールド): (s; long duration; enemy physical attack -15%; heals all allies within range at same time; once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Happy Memories (幸せの記憶): self: cost+3, while deployed, all unit attack and defence+5%

Star Trial:
5: Reve Joins
6: Skill 2
7: Cost -1
8: Init Lv10
9: Skill 3
10: Skill 4
11: Cost -2
12: Skill 5
13: Init Lv15
14: Skill 6
15: Skill 7
15: Cost -3
17: Init Lv20
18: Skill 8
19: Cost -4
20: Skill 9
21: Cost -5
22: Init Lv25
23: Skill 10
24: Skill 11
25: Init Lv30
26: Skill 12
27: Skill 13
28: Init Lv35
29: Skill 14
30: Skill 15
31: Init Lv40
38: S mage Pales Joins
45: Init Lv45
50: S Healer Alyssa Joins
55: Freud
60: S Mage Valery Joins
70: Init Lv50
80: Onyx Joins
90: Freud

: Gold Armour
: M Crystal*3
: Gold Fairy
: Plat Fairy
: M Crystal*5
: Plat Armour
: Rainbow Fairy
: M Crystal*7
: Spirit Queen
: Freud
: M Crystal*10
: Bond Fairy (Plat)
(45)
: M Crystal*20
: Black Fairy
: Falah
(78)
82: Plat Armour
83: Rainbow Fairy
84: Black Fairy
85: Black Armour
86: Spirit Queen
87: Rainbow Fairy
: M Crystal*30
: Bond Fairy (Black)

Prince Army's Vacation (20/1) (王子軍のバカンス):
I Pirate (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Beer ()
Story:

Reve Introduction:

Save the Witch (Memory) (30/2) (魔女を救え!(記憶)):
S Witch Calliope (), S Rogue Cecily (), Silver Fairy ()
Gimmick: cannot deploy healing units.
Story:

Eastern Warriors (Memory) (30/2) (東方の戦士(記憶)):
S Healer Alyssa (), Magic Crystal (), Bouquet ()
Gimmick: cannot deploy heavy armour
Story:

Vampire's Bride (Memory) (40/4) (吸血鬼の花嫁(記憶)):
Gold Armour (x2), S V Hunter Khuri (), S P Warrior Ether (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:

Crisis in the Fairy Country (Memory) (30/2) (妖精郷の危機(記憶)):
S Archer Loren (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Story:

Tactician's Successor (Memory) (30/2) (軍師の後継者(記憶)):
S Heavy Lean (), S Feng Shui Fei (), Wine ()
Story:

Summoned Beast Slumbering Beneath the Earth (Memory) (50/7) (大地に眠る召喚獣(記憶)):
Plat Armour (), Plat Fairy (), Ruby (), High-quality Sake ()
Gimmick: enemy movement speed up
Story:

Two Holy Women (Memory) (30/2) (二人の聖女(記憶)):
S Monk Dan (), Gold Armour (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:

Fencer of the Burning Sands (Memory) (80/9) (熱砂の剣士(記憶)):
Black Fairy (), Plat Fairy (), Rainbow Fairy (), Diamond ()
Story:

Treacherous Pirates (Memory) (30/2) (裏切りの海賊(記憶)):
S Pirate Giovanni (), S Bandit Mortimer (), Beer ()
Story:

Dragonslaying Sword (Memory) (30/2) (竜殺しの剣(記憶)):
S Soldier Asar (), I Soldier (x2), Silver Fairy (x2)
Gimmick: initial HP decrease (small)
Story:

Horsemen's Raid (Memory) (30/2) (GR騎兵の急襲(記憶)):
S Valkyrie Elaine (), S Bowrider Miguel (), Gold Armour ()
Story:

Homeless General (Memory) (30/2) (亡国の将(記憶)):
B Soldier Hashim (x3), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet (), ()
Story:

Capital of Princesses, Bandits and Evil Spirits (Memory) (80/9) (姫と山賊と悪霊の都(記憶)):
Millennium Wine (), Plat Bucket (), Magic Crystal III (), Spirit Queen ()
Story:

Anna's Great Adventure (Memory) (30/2) (アンナの大冒険(記憶)):
S Soldier Crave (), S M Fencer Cassis (), Beer ()
Story:

Lord of the Dead's Daughter (30/2) (死者の王の娘(記憶)):
S Healer Christopher (), Gold Armour (), Bouquet ()
Story:

Dark Knighthood's Tragic End (Memory) (30/2) (暗黒騎士団の最期(記憶)):
B Mage Nevin (x3), Silver Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Gimmick: Makai (halves defence/attack of all allies not acclimated)
Story:

Great Treasure of Healing (Memory) (30/2) (癒しの至宝(記憶)):
S Angel Niel (), S Witch Nenya (), Gold Fairy (), ()
Story:

Shaman Princess of the Druids (30/2) (ドルイドの巫女姫(記憶)):
S Soldier Rosalie (), B Soldier Atra (x2), Silver Fairy ()
Story:

Vampire's Counterattack (30/2) (ヴァンパイアの逆襲(記憶)):
S Mage Pales (), S Alchemist Thelma (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:

Youkai Taisen (Memory) (40/4) (妖怪大戦(記憶)):
Gold Armour (x2), S Ninja Saizou (), S Samurai Sanosuke (), Ruby ()
Gimmick: poison
Story:

Certain Kill Sword that Cuts the Sky (Memory) (30/2) (空を断つ必殺剣(記憶)):
S Bandit Funes (), Gold Armour (), Wine ()
Gimmick: poison
Story:

Maou's Labyrinth (Memory) (50/7) (魔王の迷宮(記憶)):
Plat Armour (), S Bishop Sharon (), S P Warrior Nicholaus (), Magic Crystal III ()
Gimmick: enemy defence up
Story:

Priest Warrior and the Giant Mithril Soldier (30/2) (神官戦士とミスリルの巨兵(記憶)):
S Soldier Gustav (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Story:

Certain Kill Technique that Shakes the Earth (Memory) (30/2) (大地を震わす必殺剣(記憶)):
S Monk Dan (), S Archer Soma (), Gold Armour ()
Story:

Dark Priest and the Heretical Altar (80/9) (闇司祭と邪教の祭壇(記憶)):
Plat Armour (), Rainbow Fairy (), Diamond (), Millennium Wine ()
Story:

Geomancer and the Crimson Cult (30/2) (風水士と紅の教団(記憶)):
S Gunner Persis (), Bronze Fairy (), Crystal ()
gimmick: crimson mist weather
Story:

Dark Knight and the Keeper of the Holy Forest (30/2) (暗黒騎士と聖なる森の番人(記憶)):
S Archer Daniella (), S Healer Dolka (), Bouquet ()
Story:

Death Dragon and the Vengeful Magic Priest (80/9) (死霊と復讐の魔導司祭(記憶)):
Gold Fairy (), Plat Fairy (), Black Fairy (), Spirit Queen()
Story:

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Plat Earth Elementaler Xiao-Mei
-Black Nekomata Koharu

Xiao-Mei (シャオメイ):
Element Enhance (エレメントエンハンス): (30s; attack and defence 1.5x; AS: ; WT: 15; CT: 30)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(土霊使役): can use small earth elementals;
():

Earth Elemental:
Block: 2; attacks all blocked enemies.

Koharu (コハル):
Vengeful Cat's Shamisen (恨み猫三味線): (30s; class perk effect 2x; when skill activates, all enemies current HP -15%; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 70)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Cat Deception (猫だまし): Doesn't count towards deployment limit. However, can only bring one of this character per team.
():

Nekomata: decreases enemy/ally within range attack/defence -20% (doesn't stack with curse users).
LV80 (100%): HP2904; AT1; DF301; MR20; Range220; Cost14 (Mincost)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's that time of the week again along with the major event Angel AW2.

I sure hope your healers and angels are ready to be eaten ahead of time, because I sure need 8x of each.

Feel free to drop by for discussion discord wise:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn Miruno def went up like crazy there. But her attack not ... Seriously?

I not think Murino as a wall, lighting rod maybe. She need more attack/life point in my opinion.

Last edited:

Briil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HAHAH, ERUN GOT THE GOOD 2AW FOR HER! Plus new art.

Welcome to supreme team healz, my little gold angel.
Also, seems she gets a sizeable def boost in addition to a minor amount of HP/Atk.

EDIT: Appears Miruno got that one too. I'm guessing they don't stack... perhaps it's time to boot Erun from the team in favor of someone more useful ^_^

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

From Discord:

Sophie Seraphim
Tank everything with biris or more or less
Sophie Azreal
As expected of Sophie, the stats whore. I am convinced to abandon hope and dream. That's a lot of attack for a -6 sec duration
Miruno
Useless extra def and still, 9 levels more of attack. Probably the biggest disappointment for us proud Miruno owners. The dream of Miruno hit-squad is dead ._.
Chloe
That's a lot of attack and just enough def to do silly things against non-heavy sluggers (worth a revisit if you have her before, Chloe and Sophie are the only Azreals in game atm)
Parhelia
Her survival improved significantly, though due to her skill she's more beneficial with attack boost - otoh, she can now engage more stuff with less effort, that means that it's less of a chore to setup for her and that's a big plus
---
Erun = more defense, more survival, silly defensive stats - by exk. Impressive up-time and works as a off-healer.

Seraphim: Huge defense (50%), some hp, some attack, heals all allies when deployed
Azreal: Huge attack (50%), Lots of hp (50%), moderate defense, reduces skill duration by 20%

Last edited: