What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anyone also wish we could exchange 5 Plat armors for a Black armor? I'm at 85 Plat armors but very low on fairies and we need 3 fairies for each armor but fairies are harder to get than P.armors I think I'll even paid 50k hell even that 100k like the silver units.

Once I'm at 96 I'll start to do 2x-2x to lessen the burden.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know... I really think that is bad idea~
Sure it is Your account and Your property...

I rather advice that You really should take some time to farm the 80/8 Fairy Map instead
Just phail it if You only get 2 drop
I expect atleast 3-4 drop on 1 run~

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone also wish we could exchange 5 Plat armors for a Black armor? I'm at 85 Plat armors but very low on fairies and we need 3 fairies for each armor but fairies are harder to get than P.armors I think I'll even paid 50k hell even that 100k like the silver units.

though it would be kinda nice it would devalue black armors the things they only give out in special events and the 250 sc stamp card

i would also expect it would be a rabbit hole type effect where users say hey we can combine these to get this why not these for this and so on and so forth until everything has a combination and the higher tiers lose value cause they arnt that rare anymore

Last edited:

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know... I really think that is bad idea~
Sure it is Your account and Your property...

I rather advice that You really should take some time to farm the 80/8 Fairy Map instead
Just phail it if You only get 2 drop
I expect atleast 3-4 drop on 1 run~
I wasn't planning to go all full in 2-2. Right now I want to AW Ristis, Lizelotte and Belinda(AW-AW2) and I'll use 3xP.ExpFairies(19K) and 8x(8K) so I need 24 P.Fairies and 8 P.Armors but if I go 2-2 only need 16 from both and with 1 million gold farming I think I can recover that 8 P.armors without extra char&stam on fairies.

Well that are my plans that would change if this month we have an item collection event so I can do some gachas for the 150crystals.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Or you can take advantage of this week exp increase to burn some silvers, thats what did to max lvl Roberto and put Seven, Cynthia and several others at lvl 50. In my defense i had all tree boxes full of silvers (blame the flood of daily revival and the constant summoning)

Usagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've just summoned black geomancer (feng shui user) Linne and I need advice. Among healing/evasion boosting units I already have
black healer Iris 64lv (awakened),
gold healer Roberto 99lv (second awakened),
platinum geomancer Mar 90lv (skill awakened),
platinum priest warrior Fermi 58lv (awakened)
platinum imperial tactician (don't remember name)
and couple of low level priest warriors/healers with potential of mass healing (Saria)

Do I need second geomancer? Replacing Mar is not an option since I can't afford to lose best mass healing in the game which outperforms Linne's by a lot. Is using two geomancers at the same time viable strategy (also I should mention, geomancers requires much time and efforts to level them to bearable level of efficiency)? Or it will be better to sell Linne, gain 400 crystals and trying my luck with legend ticket again?

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've just summoned black geomancer (feng shui user) Linne and I need advice. Among healing/evasion boosting units I already have
black healer Iris 64lv (awakened),
gold healer Roberto 99lv (second awakened),
platinum geomancer Mar 90lv (skill awakened),
platinum priest warrior Fermi 58lv (awakened)
platinum imperial tactician (don't remember name)
and couple of low level priest warriors/healers with potential of mass healing (Saria)

Do I need second geomancer? Replacing Mar is not an option since I can't afford to lose best mass healing in the game which outperforms Linne's by a lot. Is using two geomancers at the same time viable strategy (also I should mention, geomancers requires much time and efforts to level them to bearable level of efficiency)? Or it will be better to sell Linne, gain 400 crystals and trying my luck with legend ticket again?
Rinne is best healer. that is all. (and yes, i pretty much tl;dr)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis 'White Empire Edition' (2)
千年戦争アイギス 白の帝国編(2)

Release Date: March 30th
Author: Murasaki Yukiya (むらさきゆきや; )
Illustrator: Nanahara Fuyuki (七原冬雪; )
Price: 680 JPY (734)
Pre-order: ; ;
Serial Code: Imperial Wind Elementaler Haruka (帝国風霊使いハルカ)

HQ Cover Illustration:

Haruka Stand-up Illustration:

Breakdown between shops:
Amazon: good for large bulk orders (EMS unit-based shipping; site in English)
Mangaoh: good for small orders (EMS weight-based shipping; registration in English)
Honto: good for saving money (alternate shipping methods; site in Japanese; )

ShiroPro:RE Magazine Free Serial Code:
APSWL9X8223L7QH2BS
This isn't a joke, enjoy your 5 spirit orbs if you happen to play that game before it expires whenever (it's from a magazine, so it might last for a year like the 3 shared for Aegis back in the good ol' days). Didn't realise that the collaboration maps for it had the Ancient Crone as a major character. There's a joke that she wants to stay in that world because everyone treats her like a beautiful young lady instead of a youkai like in the Aegis world...

Last edited:

mata123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rinne is best healer. that is all. (and yes, i pretty much tl;dr)
Best healer is probablu black Iris, but rinnes ability is pretty useful and she is considered one of better blacks. Your plat is not even close.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Best healer is probablu black Iris, but rinnes ability is pretty useful and she is considered one of better blacks. Your plat is not even close.
black iris is generally not considered best healer, but best def unit. since it's not her role as a healer that makes her broken, but her def buff. her actual healing function is nothing compared to Rinne and Saria.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know, I am starting to think that the devs have sneakily manipulated the Rainbow Fairy skill-up chances for 5/5. Ever since the guaranteed skill-up fairy showed up in the trading post, I found that the average amount of RFs needed to take a character from 1/5 to 5/5 more than doubled, and 5/5 in general went from hard to nearly impossible.

black iris is generally not considered best healer, but best def unit. since it's not her role as a healer that makes her broken, but her def buff. her actual healing function is nothing compared to Rinne and Saria.
I think Rinne is the Aisha of healers. They both operate on the same principle: they have several traits that make them decent alone, but it is the combination of these that makes them really, really powerful.

Aisha: Great non-skill DPS, long-range multi-target nuke, -30% cooldown reduction, +14% health to all, cheap
Rinne: Great range, 30% evasion to units in range grants a lot of EHP, standard Feng-Shui perks (multi-heal, effect-reduction), token allows fun strategies

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some clarifications:
BIris is considered broken tier. Also doubles as top tier defensive.
Aisha is considered broken tier. Also doubles as top tier support.
Rinne is considered top tier healer.

Tier wise (Broken > Top > High > Low - then there's Anna)
(For the record, there is 2 broken tier in game. Lapis is slotted for broken tier #3 - just waiting for her aw. Since most of us considered her broken even before her aw - but no-aw no tier so >> )

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Dialogue Translations (3):
-Star Trial for Plat Bishop Reve.

Anna's Great Adventure (Memory) (30/2) (アンナの大冒険(記憶)):
S Soldier Crave (), S M Fencer Cassis (), Beer ()
Story:
Reve: "Now then, let's resume our journey through Anna-sama's memories."
Reve: "Well, it's the next memory, but here... I see. It looks like a memory of the anniversary of the day the Prince was chased from the castle by the monster army—"
Anna: "—Prince, do you know what day it is today?"
Anna: "Today it has been one year since the day the monsters threw our peaceful lives into disarray."
Anna: "The horde of pursuing monsters... The soldiers who threw away their lives for the hero's bloodline in the face of overwhelming despair..."
Anna: "Thinking about them breaks my heart... Prince, let's prepare a service for their departed souls today."
Timid Monster: "Gyagya—hh!"
Anna: "...! Monsters! At a time like this!? Couldn't they let us at least take our time to leave flowers for the souls of the departed soldiers....?"
Timid Monster: "Wait. We. Not bad. Won't harm humans."
Timid Monster: "Rather, we be tormented. Lots of reds coming... We be no more. Help..."
Anna: "Ehh...!? Monsters asking humans for help... ... Understood. Your eyes are clear. I shall believe you're not lying."
Alyssa: "Right! I believe they haven't done anything wrong. There are those even among the monsters who are against the war!"
Anna: "Prince, let's help them take back their homes."
(end)
Anna: "Everything's fine now. Return to your homes."
Timid Monster: "Thank you. Home. Return. You. Kind. Will do. Here. Reward. Feast. Feast."
Anna: "... No, no reward is needed. As long as you're living comfortably, then that's reward enough."
Timid Monster: "Modest...!"
Anna: "I would never have thought I would meet ones such as those among the monsters. There are also monsters the same as humans who are suffering from losing their homes."
Anna: "Not just for humans, let's quickly put an end to this war for the sake of the monsters who don't wish for war like us!"
Reve: "—I hear many of the lesser monsters are violent, drunk on their own desires. ... However, there are also monsters that we can come to understand like them."
Reve: "Like Anna-sama was saying, it's not just for us humans, we must put an end to this war for the sake of the monsters who don't wish for war as well, Prince!"
Reve: "Now then, Prince, let's head to the next memory. Come, please take my hand."

Lord of the Dead's Daughter (30/2) (死者の王の娘(記憶)):
S Healer Christopher (), Gold Armour (), Bouquet ()
Story:
Lord of the Dead: "You bravely went out to defeat the Prince and his allies on your own, but this is the result. I'm disappointed in you."
Memento: "I'm terribly sorry. Father. My power is insufficient..."
Lord of the Dead: "Honestly... While you're my daughter, you're useless. Bury the ones that you disposed of."
Anna: "Memento-san, you're supposed to be human! Why are you constantly attacking us... Why are you acting like a minion of the monsters!?"
Memento: "... Among humans, you see, there are those who wish for power and accept magic into their own bodies. The Lord of the Dead was one such human."
Memento: "He was a man who became a monster in order to obtain a great power that surpasses death magic. And that man... is my father."
Anna: "So you're attacking us under your father's order?"
Memento: "That's right. As the Lord of the Dead's daughter, the great necromancer, I must defeat you."
(end)
Lord of the Dead: "I can't believe even I lost... However, I have overcome death and surpassed humans! I'll keep reviving no matter what!"
Memento: "...... The time has finally come."
Memento: "Yeah, the Lord of the Dead can't be vanquished even if you destroy his body."
Memento: "You can't defeat him so long as you don't destroy the object that he sealed his soul within..."
Lord of the Dead: "Memento! What do you have in your hand!?"
Memento: "While father was playing with the Prince, I found the object father keeps his soul."
Lord of the Dead: "What do you intend to do with that? D-don't tell me?"
Memento: "Yes, it's as you fear. I'm going to destroy this object. You may no longer remember, but before you became a monster, you told me."
Memento: "If I were to become a monster, my wish then is to be destroyed..."
Memento: "I'm now fulfilling that promise."
Memento: "Goodbye, father. Even though you were strict, you were once the father I respected."
Lord of the Dead: "W-wait! Wait! Wa... ughAH AH AAAAAAHHH!!!"
Memento: "... Prince, everyone. There was no other way but that, I'm terribly sorry for troubling you... If you could accept this as a token of my apology, I was wondering if you would let me work with you next time."
Anna: "... Killing your own father, I'm sure you had mixed feelings. Even so, please let me express my gratitude for helping us. Thank you very much."
Anna: "Also, I believe Memento-san's power that controls the dead will be a great boon if you work with us. By all means, please look after us!"
Reve: "—One who infuses magic into their body to obtain a great power. However, I hear from others that evil powers will corrupt the heart... Memento-sama's father must've also been one of the victims of that."
Reve: "Prince... Even if it's to win against the monsters, please don't ever think of throwing your humanity away, submersing your heart in darkness, to gain a great power, OK...?"
Reve: "... Eh? You won't stray from your own path as long as you're with your many allies, starting with Anna-sama...?"
Reve: "Fufu, I see. Also, you have me now as well! Anna-sama and I will protect the Prince's heart. Now then, let's head to the next memory!"

Dark Knighthood's Tragic End (Memory) (30/2) (暗黒騎士団の最期(記憶)):
B Mage Nevin (x3), Silver Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Gimmick: Makai (halves defence/attack of all allies not acclimated)
Story:
Anna: "This is Makai... Is it my imagination, or does it feel like our strength is being sapped away..."
Greater Demon: "... For shame, you're persistent humans to have followed me all the way to Makai. Your withering strength is not your imagination."
Greater Demon: "The miasma in Makai drains the attack and defence of humans, so they are unable to fight at their normal capacity. We're in the entrance to Makai, so half of your strength is gone."
Greater Demon: "To chase after me all the way to a place like this. It seems you also don't have anything better to do with your time."
Anna: "The enormity of granting power to those of the Dark Knighthood, having them fight, and treating them like mere playthings. There's no way we would let someone who would do such things get away with it!"
Greater Demon: "You must be talking about the Dark Knight... He, who once was a noble knight, reduced to being my minion, and challenging the Prince with all kinds of tricks and schemes only to lose so ungracefully... I enjoyed it immensely."
Greater Demon: "However, I have grown tired of him. Who shall I have fall and suffer next...? Hmm... How about you, Prince? Is there anything you desire?"
Prince: "... There's not a single thing you could give to me."
Greater Demon: "... What?"
Prince: "The Dark Knight Commander turned his very life into a weapon and challenged me in order to repay you."
Prince: "I will never forgive you for playing with the lives of your subordinates for your own amusement. Scum like you, we will defeat...!"
Greater Demon: "Hoh... It looks like I found myself a new plaything. I'll be your opponent."
Greater Demon: "That's right, I better go ahead and tell you something that will fill you with despair before you are killed. I'm a great deal stronger than the monsters you fought up to now."
Greater Demon: "To put it in simple terms, my attack power is 5000."
Anna: "F-Five thousand!? That's... impossible. Because of Makai's miasma, our strength is halved, yet..."
Dark Knight: "... Don't lose countenance! It doesn't matter how strong a power it is, there's still a chance."
Dark Knight: "His power is surely great. However, with my 'Dark Aura', you'll be able to handle that power. I don't have much strength remaining. ... I'll leave the timing of my aura to you!"
Anna: "Commander-san... Thank you so much! Prince, let's join our strength with Commander-san, and defeat that greater demon without fail!"
(end)
Anna: "Prince, we've wiped out the enemy. We've won!!"
Greater Demon: "Hooh... I... By weak humans... This time, I shall acknowledge your win. However, in Makai..."
Anna: "Prince! The Makai Gate is closing! Hurry, let's return to our world! Come on, Commander-san, you too!"
Dark Knight: "Don't worry about me, you go on ahead! The gate's about to close! Also, I'm sorry, but I entrust the Vice-Commander... Elva to you. She was merely being controlled!"
Anna: "Commander-san... Prince, let's go... There's no reason for us to stick around in Makai."
Dark Knight: "Now, hurry up and go. ... May we never meet again."
Prince: "..."
Anna: "Prince! Please hurry!!"
Dark Knight: "Are they gone...? Fighting in order to save humanity, eh? They're sweet enough to make one vomit. Fufufufu..."
Dark Knight: "Farewell... My arch-nemesis..."
Reve: "—Dark Knight-sama. I heard he fought with Prince several times, but he was yet another victim that had been enslaved by the power of evil..."
Reve: "Taking advantage of and tempting the hearts of people to turn them into playthings. The Greater Demon... Is an inexcusable being!"
Reve: "The day will come when we settle things with one such as him once and for all. On that day, we shall definitely take vengeance for those that have been toyed with, Prince!"

Great Treasure of Healing (Memory) (30/2) (癒しの至宝(記憶)):
S Angel Niel (), S Witch Nenya (), Gold Fairy (), ()
Story:
Liana: "This is...! Monsters, and so many."
Anna: "Could this be what they call a monster house...?"
Liana: "Please be careful, among the monsters, there should also be monsters holding fragments of the 'Great Treasure of Healing'. Their wounds will heal over time!"
Anna: "If we use the 'Great Treasure of Healing', it's a mysterious treasure that's said to heal the wounds of many people. The stories say that it's slumbering deep within this labyrinth..."
Liana: "Yes, that was the legend that has been passed down by my family. The treasure should've been slumbering deep within this labyrinth, but it appears it has been broken into pieces by a monster who handed the fragments to its monster subordinates."
Liana: "By using the power of the great treasure, I believe I can become Prince-sama's strength, so I sought everyone's cooperation in investigating the labyrinth only for it to turn out like this... My humble apologies."
Anna: "No, if we arrived much sooner, the treasure probably wouldn't have been smashed to pieces by the monster. Besides, if we collect the fragments, there's a chance we can restore the great treasure as well, don't you think?"
Liana: "Even if it's ground into dust, the regenerative power residing within the great treasure won't vanish. If we can collect the fragments, I believe I can restore the power to the great treasure as well."
Anna: "If there's a possibility to restore the great treasure that has been broken, then there's plenty of value in searching this labyrinth."
Anna: "Please let us assist you in gathering the treasure fragments by all means. Prince, let's defeat the monsters and restore the great treasure!"
(end)
Liana: "Thank you very much, Prince-sama. With this, I finished collecting all of the treasure's fragments. —!? Everyone, please look!"
Anna: "The fragments of the great treasure are being surrounded by a light—Kyaa!"
Anna: "Such a brilliant light... Ahh, Prince! Please look! The shattered fragments are changing back into a single jewel!"
Liana: "I feel a strong healing power incomparable to when it was reduced to mere fragments... This is the Great Treasure of Healing."
Anna: "The intense light has settled down, but this burning light that is emanating from the great treasure... My heart feels calm when I look at it."
Liana: "I'm glad the great treasure that has been passed down in my family hasn't fallen into the hands of the monsters... Thank you so much for helping me collect the fragments."
Liana: "And so, as a healer once again, I hope that I have the power to heal those that have been gravely wounded. Would you have me join your party, Prince-sama?"
Anna: "It would be very reassuring if we had Liana-san there to assist us. Please, by all means, look after us!"
Reve: "—Liana-san was a very kind person. As a healer, she is the most calm and serene... As a woman, as a practitioner, she's inspiring!"
Reve: "... Ehh, of course! I'm not going to just admire her, from this point on, I'm going to do my best! Now then, let's head to the next memory, Prince."

Shaman Princess of the Druids (30/2) (ドルイドの巫女姫(記憶)):
S Soldier Rosalie (), B Soldier Atra (x2), Silver Fairy ()
Story:
Anna: "I heard from the elves that another crisis is approaching the fairy country... What in the world are those tree-like monsters...?"
Anna: "I heard from the elves we met earlier that the Shaman Princess-sama who rules over the trees may know something about the situation, but... She should be sleeping around this area."
Pupuru: "The cause of all this was because my 'Branch Staff of Ailanthus' was stolen."
Anna: "Wh, who are you?"
Pupuru: "As a matter of fact, the beautiful Shaman Princess of the Druids, Pupuru, that you're seeking is none other than me."
Anna: "Ah... you're the Shaman Princess? What's this 'Branch Staff of Ailanthus' you spoke about earlier?"
Pupuru: "The 'Branch Staff of Ailanthus' is the cause of the treants... The things you've been calling tree monsters. It's like a magic staff handed down to the druids that can control them."
Pupuru: "Ah, they used to exist to protect the trees of the fairy country alongside us druids, but... I'm afraid the ones who woke me up have stolen that staff."
Pupuru: "Originally, in order to protect the trees of the forest along with the 'Branch Staff of Ailanthus', I was sleeping in the roots of Ailanthus for a long time along with the staff, but..."
Pupuru: "But those dark elves suddenly woke me up..."
Pupuru: "All I could do was run away after I woke up; I was so afraid. I was so startled that I left my staff behind..."
Pupuru: "I'm unable to demonstrate my powers without it... Without my branch staff, I'm merely a cute, beautiful girl..."
Pupuru: "FueE... uhh. I-it's all my fault~! Sobsob, Ugh, UwaAAAAN...!! Bad things will happen if I don't have that~!!"
Anna: "Ho... hold on. Don't cry... We're here... I, I know! Prince, why don't we help her take back the Branch Staff of Ailanthus?"
Pupuru: "Really!? All right, nice answer! Now then, let's quickly go reclaim it! Come on, hurry, let's go!"
Anna: "Sh... She planned this all along, didn't she?"
(end)
Pupuru: "I couldn't expect no less! We took back the Branch Staff of Ailanthus...! With this, I'll be able to put an end to the treants' rampage... Thank you. You have my gratitude, Prince."
Anna: "With this, the chaos in the fairy country has been quelled. Thank goodness..."
Pupuru: "Fumu. With this, peace will return to the fairy country, and..."
Pupuru: "Not yet! It's not over yet! ! My anger won't subside until I raze them to the ground! After those retreating dark elves!"
Pupuru: "We'll punish them so they'll never want to approach the fairy country ever again! Now then, Prince. Let's go!"
Reve: "—That's the Pupuru-sama I heard talk about... ... She's so cute and dainty-looking, yet she holds the lofty position as Shaman Princess-sama."
Reve: "But she was sleeping for a long time beneath the god tree, just how old is Pupuru-sama? I hear elves live for a long time, so she's definitely older than me, but..."
Reve: "—Eh? My eyes are like I'm watching over a child? N, no way... Sure, she's small, energetic, and cute, but I wasn't thinking such an impolite thing! H, honest!"
Reve: "M, more importantly, let's hurry to the next memory! Come, hurry and take my hand! Geez, you're gonna get left behind, you know?"

Vampire's Counterattack (30/2) (ヴァンパイアの逆襲(記憶)):
S Mage Pales (), S Alchemist Thelma (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:
Anna: "—Who in the world was that girl that brought the vampires... She doesn't look like she's being controlled, she looked like she was moving by her own will, but..."
Sue: "... I know something about that."
Anna: "Sue-san! Thank you for assisting us in rescuing the villagers earlier. What do you know?"
Vincent: "I heard the news from Sue. The girl that brought the vampires... I'll tell you what I know about Eden."
Vincent: "Long ago, she fell into the monster's hands, and died once."
Sue: "And the corpse of the girl that died was taken by the ruling vampire lord of the vampires and resurrected into a vampire..."
Elizabeth: "Erasing memories of her former life, and implanting nice memories in their place. Now she doesn't have any recollection of her past life, she believes herself to be the daughter of the vampire."
Anna: "The one that had the power to revive her dead body into a vampire... I believe it was the doing of the one she was calling father..."
Anna: "Poor thing... I would like to bring back her memories at the very least..."
Vincent: "... And have her remember turning into a monster before she died?"
Anna: "...! That's..."
Vincent: "...! This isn't the time to be talking. It looks like the leader of the vampires himself has shown up."
Vampire Lord: "Foolish human scum. It would be so much easier if you just submitted yourselves and became my servants... Fine, I shall destroy you personally!"
Vampire Lord: "Now then, let's begin the blood banquet. Monsters born in the darkness, devour the Prince!!"
Eden: "Father, I'll also fight!"
(end)
Eden: "Gu... Uugh. I've been beaten..."
Vampire Lord: "Hmph. I knew a good-for-nothing failed creation like you wasn't up to the task of fighting with me."
Anna: "Eden-san is a failed creation... What do you mean?"
Vampire Lord: "Hmm... Very well. I'll tell you. An extraordinary number of years are required for a vampire to become a vampire lord..."
Vampire Lord: "We, who are in need of strong servants, have been pouring our vast magical powers into corpses, and have been conducting experiments to forcefully revive them into vampire lords."
Vampire Lord: "During that time, I obtained the corpse of a girl before she turned. That was when I had my vampires attack a village long ago..."
Vincent: "...!!"
Vampire Lord: "However, the experiment failed. And she has become this useless... Eden, you're a nuisance. Begone!"
Eden: "No... Father..."
Anna: "Prince, the fight is over. Let's return for the time being. We must think about Eden-san's future."
Eden: "Wait! I have a request for everyone. You released me from my father's influence, so I'm now free.
Eden: "However, I may lose my mind, and become an existence that lives to create further tragedies... At least let me die with a smile before I cause trouble."
Elizabeth: "... I-Indeed, we don't know whether or not you'll become a being that will attack humans one day. ... I have one idea to put her at ease as per her request..."
Vincent: "Wait. First of all, we should look at her condition right now... Besides, we may find a way to return her to normal. If the situation changes, we should consider it when that time comes."
Elizabeth: "The more time you spend together... The more painful it will be later..."
Reve: "—You went to all that trouble to release her from the vampires, yet she wished for her own death... That's... just too sad......"
Reve: "Vincent-san really was a kind man. He was just like a father looking after his child."
Reve: "I'll pray for the goddess to bless those two... ...... Prince, let's head to the next memory."

Youkai Taisen (Memory) (40/4) (妖怪大戦(記憶)):
Gold Armour (x2), S Ninja Saizou (), S Samurai Sanosuke (), Ruby ()
Gimmick: poison
Story:
Nagi: "—I was being controlled by the youkai, and attacked you countless times, I am truly sorry. I'm better now."
Nagi: "After having helped to release the youkai's seal, the Great Youkai Commander Nurarihyon was resurrected under my watch... As a member of the clan that seals the youkai, I am overwhelmed with shame.
Nagi: "Since it has come to this, I must take responsibility and defeat Nurarihyon. However, I'm alone... I know I'm being presumptuous in asking this, but will you fight with me?"
Anna: "Understood. We also have the same goal. Let's fight together!"
nari: "Yes, yes. This must be what was meant when they say those that fought once are connected. I'm counting on you. Nagi-chan!"
Nagi: "A thousand thanks......? You, you're the youkai I failed to exterminate earlier! What are you doing here!?"
Inari: "Now, now, calm down. Right now, I'm the humans' ally. If Nurarihyon is released, I'll also be troubled. ... Also, look, it seems Nurarihyon has come out!"
Nurarihyon: "Welcome to my castle, humans. Your feet must be tired from journeying all the way to the Orient in order to seal us. It's a shame, but here is where you perish."
Inari: "I won't let you do that! If there are no humans, then it'll be boring with no one to surprise! Behave yourself, and let us seal you again!"
Nurarihyon: "Hmm, so you're planning to seal me again with that sealing talisman, eh? I'll defeat you and dispose of everyone of those vexing talismans...!"
Inari: "Prince, the youkai are coming! While Nurarihyon is present, he has the power to raise the battle potential of the youkai, so be careful, OK!?"
Nagi: "This poison mist must mean an Ushioni is around. Not just its obnoxious poison, but its own strength is great. Don't let your guard down!"
(Nurarihyon appears)
[While Nurarihyon is present, all youkai attack and defence up.]
(end)
Anna: "We managed to defeat the youkai somehow..."
Nagi: "I can't believe a Youko is cooperating with humans. Is this some kind of trick?"
Inari: "Fufufu—. Now that Nurarihyon is no more, it is now my rule. Relaxing your guard after the battle, you're pretty simple-minded humans..."
Nagi: "I knew it, she's...!"
Anna: "Inari... san...!?"
Inari: "Just kidding. Did I scare you? After all, surprising humans is so much fun~♪"
Nagi: "Wh... You!!"
Anna: "... Inari-san. Do you also want to be sealed?"
Inari: "It's a joke, a joke! I'm so sorry!"
Nagi: "Let's leave the mischievous Youko be... The youkai defeated in this battle should be sealed in that cave once again."
Nagi: "However, it's necessary to improve the strength of their seal by gathering the sealing talisman that were scattered across the land. Once I've finished mending the Kaname-ishi in the cave, then perhaps someday I'll be at your service, Prince..."
Anna: "We'll be waiting, Nagi-san. Now then, we've almost cleared away the youkai, how about we head back, Prince?"
Nurarihyon: "Hiehie. Cursed humans, you haven't defeated me yet. Did you think you could be rid of me, Nurarihyon, so easily...!?"
Anna: "Huh, Prince? Did you hear something? It sounded like someone was talking..."
Nurarihyon: "Hii! That woman has ears from hell!? If they find me in my current state, I'll be sealed...! It would be wise to flee from here! ..."
Reve: "........."
Reve: "...... It might be best to not say anything too thoughtless when Anna-sama is nearby, Prince..."
Reve: "Now then, let's head to the next memory. Prince, take my hand."

Usagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for answers.. I should keep her then. Nevertheless, I wonder what I should do with Marr and Saria - I mean, Iris+Linne would be enough for most missions?

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ShiroPro:RE Magazine Free Serial Code:
APSWL9X8223L7QH2BS
This isn't a joke, enjoy your 5 spirit orbs if you happen to play that game before it expires whenever (it's from a magazine, so it might last for a year like the 3 shared for Aegis back in the good ol' days). Didn't realise that the collaboration maps for it had the Ancient Crone as a major character. There's a joke that she wants to stay in that world because everyone treats her like a beautiful young lady instead of a youkai like in the Aegis world...
Works, thanks! :)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp idk if i should hate my luck or praise it now nothing but silvers and golds in 130 crystals then out pops sophie

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for answers.. I should keep her then. Nevertheless, I wonder what I should do with Marr and Saria - I mean, Iris+Linne would be enough for most missions?
yeah, marr and saria will most likely be benched and only used for tough maps like majins and some G maps where you require more healers (like furfur and maybe bifrons where saria is useful for healing all allies rapidly)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emergency News Report:
-Bug concerning certain enemies making unintended actions when they're attacked by units with movement slowing effects. Allow a little time for corrections to take effect.

Xion kindly sent me a compilation of links for all of the maps like Crow_MW did. I've been working mostly non-stop on the maps after returning from work. Some of the maps like Liana's uses a lot of original dialogue... would be nice if the next event has a character I like to make up for all of this... it feels like I have two jobs.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Memories of the Battlefield" (戦場の記憶) Dialogue Translations (4):
-Star Trial for Plat Bishop Reve.

Certain Kill Sword that Cuts the Sky (Memory) (30/2) (空を断つ必殺剣(記憶)):
S Bandit Funes (), Gold Armour (), Wine ()
Gimmick: poison
Story:
Anna: "It has been confirmed that the flying monsters are in this area..."
Sandra: "Prince...!"
Anna: "You're... Sandra-san!"
Anna: "Thank you very much for giving us information about the monsters earlier. I heard you've been trying to master your Ougi in order to contend with the flying monsters, but..."
Sandra: "Yeah, that's right. And, at last, I have learned the Ougi and returned. This sword technique, I want to use it by the Prince and the others' side."
Soldier: "Report! We've confirmed the enemy monsters!"
Anna: "Prince, Sandra-san! Quickly prepare for battle!"
Sandra: "... They're here! I shall show them my sword technique."
Sandra: "—Ougi 'Sky Cross Slash'!!"
(end)
Anna: "Amazing... That flock of flying monsters...! As expected of Sandra-san!"
Sandra: "Thank you. ... But it's not enough. I just learned the Ougi, but I haven't fully honed it. I must get a feel for it and master it further..."
Sandra: "Prince, Anna-san. Please give me just a little more time. I'll continue my training, and show you a much more perfected version of this Ougi."
Sandra: "And when that time comes, Prince, I would appreciate it if you let me join you."
Anna: "Understood. We'll be looking forward to the day we'll fight alongside Sandra-san. Please look after us during that time!"
Reve: "—The 'Sky Cross Slash'... S, s-so, cool!! Would it be better if I also shouted something whenever I cast magic!? ... Eh? Give it a try? O, OK—!"
Reve: "The holy power of healing bestowed by the Goddess, I give a blessing to lighten the heart... 'Divine Field'!"
Reve: "How was it, Prince? This Divine Field is a magic that I'm still learning, but it's shaping up to be a much stronger healing power than my Holy Field—Hah!?"
Reve: "........." (Wh, what should I do? I got carried away again...)
Reve: "... P... please forget this memory!! Prince! Let's go to the next memory!"

Maou's Labyrinth (50/7) (魔王の迷宮(記憶)):
Plat Armour (), S Bishop Sharon (), S P Warrior Nicholaus (), Magic Crystal III ()
Gimmick: enemy defence up
Story:
Paula: "—Here is Maou's labyrinth. I'll support you with my magic if you get in a fight. Let's do this...!"
Anna: "Are those things over there 'Trees of Life'? I hear 'Trees of Life' have an effect where they can heal nearby ally units."
Anna: "We're in 'Maou's Labyrinth'. There are many monsters in this inhospitable place, so I'm grateful for these kinds of helpful patches."
Anna: "If we keep heading deeper in, we may figure out something related to the Maou that has been sealed and the resurrected monsters..."
Goddess Aegis: "The monsters that revived are here due to my power weakening during my long moment."
Goddess Aegis: "I'm certain Maou was sealed long ago. However, right now, Maou is a mental body with barely any power remaining, separated from the body that I sealed..."
Goddess Aegis: "... With my power as it is currently, something may be happening to that seal... I'm terribly sorry, but I don't know..."
Anna: "Aegis-sama...! Please leave it to us, we'll definitely ascertain the whereabouts of Maou's seal."
Soldier: "Enemy attack! Enemy attack! Prepare for battle!"
Anna: "For some reason it looks like we just can't relax and take it easy. Prince, prepare for battle."
(adventurers appear)
Adventurer: "—Oi, look over there! Trees of Life!"
Adventurer: "Don't tell me... they're monopolising the Trees of Life...! Like hell we'll let them do that!"
Anna: "Over there... It's those adventurers! It's dangerous here, please step away!"
Adventurer: "Like hell we will! The Trees of Life are ours!"
Paula: "Those people are veteran adventurers at returning alive, no matter how dangerous a dungeon they explore. Though, without a healer, they're always running out of money spending it on recovery herbs."
Anna: "Is it over...? Adventurer-san, why did you attack us?"
Adventurer: "I heard a strange voice. It said the Trees of Life were this way. When we heard that and came here, there you were, and then that voice told us to defeat you..."
Adventurer: "When I heard that voice, I felt like I had to defeat you. For some reason, my body moved on its own..."
Anna: "Adventurer-san heard someone's voice...? When I think about all of the unbelievable things that happened during our investigation of this labyrinth, I have no doubt in my mind that voice was Maou's."
Paula: "Did you gain something?"
Anna: "Yes. It's a shame we weren't able to obtain information concerning the monsters' revival, but..."
Anna: "We were able to obtain proof about the existence of Maou, who was thought to have been sealed. This alone is a huge leap forward."
Anna: "Based on the information we obtained now, we should continue our investigation within the kingdom."
Reve: "—Maou, the root of all monsters... Yes, I heard that he has already been resurrected. ... Such a terrifying being."
Reve: "However, he's an opponent that we must deal with someday in order to put an end to this war... Let's strike down Maou, and bring back peace to the world!"
Reve: "Now then, Prince, let's head to the next memory. Take my hand."

Priest Warrior and the Giant Mithril Soldier (30/2) (神官戦士とミスリルの巨兵(記憶)):
S Soldier Gustav (), Plat Armour (), Crystal ()
Story:
Serra: "Thank you very much for rescuing me when I was being attacked by the monsters earlier. I am called Serra. Why are you in this cavern...?
Anna: "We received a report from an elven messenger from the fairy country that the dark elves are entering and leaving this cavern."
Anna: "We went to investigate the situation here under the command of the Prince. Serra-san, what are you doing in a place like this by yourself...?"
Serra: "I was thinking about how I needed high-quality equipment made from mithril ore in order to fight the strong monsters that were stirring up trouble."
Serra: "Mithril is scarce so I came all the way here to look for it. If you happen to find any mithril ore, may I have some of it?"
Anna: "Gladly. If it's possible for you to fight the monsters alongside us, we won't regret working with you."
Serra: "Thank you so much! Now then, let's split up and search for it. That way, we'll have better luck. You need not worry about me. Well then, I'll be seeing you later..."
Anna: "She's gone. She looked like a priest knight, who can cast healing magic, so I believe she'll be fine. But I'm a little worried."
Anna: "...? Prince, it looks like someone is heading towards us from over there..."
Gustav: "Wha...! It's you! Yer the fellers that have been stealing our mithril ore!!"
Anna: "Please calm down. We didn't come here to plunder. Do you have some kind of reason to protect this?"
Gustav: "There are fellers that need to make gear using the rare mithril ore that can be found here. If it's for them, we won't permit any fool that dares to take the mithril ore from this here cavern!"
Anna: "... Are you talking about Serra-san by any chance?"
Gustav: "Ah? What, so you know each other? A party of dark elves said you were trying to steal our mithril ore..."
Anna: "It seems those dark elves are plotting something by using the monsters to gather mithril ore."
Gustav: "Wh, what!? Goddamn dark elves...! Don't tell me they're trying to make the ancient weapon that uses mithril ore they talked about earlier... The Mithril Golem!?"
Dark Elf: "... Hmph, even if you've noticed, it's too late. we have nothing to fear with the two ancient weapons in our possession."
Dark Elf: "It's incomplete, but it should be sufficient in annihilating the lot of you. Go, Golem!"
Gustav: "That giant... There's no mistaking it, that's the Mithril Golem! Its strength is tremendous, please watch yourselves!"
(end)
Serra: "I heard a loud noise, so I came to see what happened, but by the looks of things, you managed to put a stop to the dark elves' plot."
Anna: "Yes. We somehow managed to stop the Mithril Golem. With this, their plot is also..."
Dark Elf: "Fuha, ha... Fuhahahah. Hahahahahah...!! How naïve. You thought this was over? What you just fought was the incomplete one."
Dark Elf: "We have one more—a completed one—that has begun its march towards the fairy country. Our plan has already been completed!"
Anna: "No way...! We have to warn the elves! Prince, let's head to the fairy country at once!"
Reve: "—N, no way!? It was so powerful, yet it was incomplete."
Reve: "If a completed one were to invade, then those in the fairy country...! —Eh? The Prince safely rescued them? Thank goodness... I'm really glad to hear that..."
Reve: "My knowledge is limited to textbooks and gossip, but Mithril Golems are supposed to be ancient weapons that have gigantic, robust bodies, and the strength to single-handedly destroy an entire country..."
Reve: "While on one hand they possess tremendous strength, but on the other hand, if you mishandle them, they're dangerous to the point they'll cause great damage to their users as well. In the past, there are countries that have been ravaged by the rampaging golems..."
Reve: "For the Prince to have the strength to even defeat one of those Mithril Golems. ... The weight of responsibility to handle something the possesses such great strength, I'm sure only the person in question understands the significance of that..."
Reve: "Prince, please don't try to carry the burden alone, OK? ... I'm still inexperienced, but I want to also support you. Right! Now then, let's head to the next memory!"

Certain Kill Technique that Shakes the Earth (Memory) (30/2) (大地を震わす必殺剣(記憶)):
S Monk Dan (), S Archer Soma (), Gold Armour ()
Story:
Anna: "Yurina-san, isn't there some kind of training Gloria-san could undertake so she won't be controlled by the demons?"
Gloria: "Please. The other day, my country was attacked by an army of monsters. Before long, my country was destroyed... I was pursuing and fighting the monsters in order to take vengeance for my comrades..."
Gloria: "Either it was because I was blinded by my pursuit to annihilate all of the monsters, but at some point, my mind became cloudy... When I came to, I was fighting against the Prince and the others."
Gloria: "That wasn't the only time, either. For example, whenever I'm awake, and I'm fighting with the monsters... My heart fills with hate, and I lose my mind each time and get controlled by the demons."
Gloria: "... I understood that. No matter how much I polish my sword and train my body, in the end, that has no meaning if my heart doesn't become stronger..."
Gloria: "I beg of you. I want a heart that can overcome evil."
Yurina: "Understood. I was one of the Dark Knights at first."
Yurina: "I regained my human heart thanks to the Prince and the others, and am now able to think about those who are important to me. If there's some way for me to repay that kindness..."
Soldier: "Report! Monsters are starting to head this way!"
Gloria: "Mon... sters..."
Anna: "Gloria-san, Yurina-san, please leave the monsters to us and focus on your training."
Yurina: "Ahh, thanks. Gloria-san, calm down. Believe in your heart."
Gloria: "I won't succumb to some monster... I'll..."
Yurina: (There's life in her eyes...) "Like that, believe in yourself. You'll be OK. We're here."
Gloria: "Aah, thanks..."
Yurina: "Well then, here I go."
(end)
Yurina: "I hated the world from the sadness of being abandoned by my mother. I was filled with so, so much hate that before I noticed, there was a hole in my heart that allowed me to be controlled by the monsters, and one day I lost my human heart."
Yurina: "I committed irreparable sins..."
Yurina: "However, I chose to press onward rather than regret what I've done. I built an orphanage in this forest in order to make it so there are fewer children like me—even if it's just a little—and now I atone every day for my sins."
Yurina: "If you have a strong heart that cares about something important, then you should be able to overcome the monsters' power."
Yurina: "Once you find something you want to protect, you'll be OK."
Gloria: "...... A heart that wants to protect, eh? I was only thinking about avenging my comrades, so I must've summoned evil into my heart..."
Gloria: "Thank you, Yurina. I feel like I'll find something I believe I want to protect. My heart is unlikely to be controlled by the monsters anymore."
Anna: "Thank goodness. Now then, shall we return home?"
Gloria: "... Sorry, but I'm going on a training trip now. Once I've established myself on my training trip, I'll return to this country."
Gloria: "... So when that time comes, I'll join your party. I promise."
Anna: "Gloria-san... Good fortune be with you. May we meet again!"
Reve: "—To overcome the power of evil, what's important is not just external strength, but a strong heart that thinks of someone important and wants to do whatever it takes to protect them."
Reve: "I'm one who serves the temple and Prince... I must make sure not to let evil take advantage of me."
Reve: "In order to make it so there is no room to permit evil into my heart, every day, the things I want to protect... I want to keep them close to my heart."
Reve: "Now then, let's head to the next memory. Prince, take my hand."

Dark Priest and the Heretical Altar (80/9) (闇司祭と邪教の祭壇(記憶)):
Plat Armour (), Rainbow Fairy (), Diamond (), Millennium Wine ()
Story:
Anna: "Is it true that the cult is trying to resurrect a Majin, Raven-san!?"
Raven: "Yeah... I had no relatives, so I was living with the cult until I reached the age of reasoning. There, I also had a very important childhood friend, and we were always together..."
Raven: "However, the leaders of the cult said they were going to offer up her body to the Majin in order to summon it. I wanted no part in it, so I ran away with her..."
Anna: "... And your childhood friend got captured, right?"
Raven: "... I beg of you. Prince. She's so important, she's like a part of me. I can't just leave her to die! I want us to do whatever it takes to save her..."
Anna: "Of course! Sacrificing Raven's childhood friend to a monster... I won't let them do such a horrid thing!"
Raven: "I'm grateful to have you say that... Thank you... Up ahead should be where she's being held. ... That's!?"
Verdinath: "... Raven."
Raven: "Verdinath! Thank goodness... You're safe... The Prince and the others have come to help. This time, let's escape together!"
Verdinath: "... I can't. Raven, we were raised by the cult for the sake of the Majin's revival..."
Verdinath: "Even if I escape, they'll just use you or someone else for the Majin's revival instead... That is why I... AAAaAahh!!""
Raven: "No way... The Majin's inside Verdinath...! We, didn't make it, in time..."
Anna: "Raven! Don't do anything rash! Please leave this to us."
Verdinath: "This body is nice... My power is swelling. My first act will be to destroy you all..."
Anna: "Prince, please be careful! They're coming!"
(premium roller final evolution appears)
[Units within the area of effect of Belzébuth's servants will receive continuous damage and have their attack decreased.]
(end)
Raven: "Verdinath!"
Verdinath: "Ughh..."
Raven: "Thank goodness, you woke up. Everything's all right."
Verdinath: "Sorry... I..."
Raven: "It's fine, don't worry. So long as we can still be friends, that's enough..."
Verdinath: "Thanks, Raven. But I hurt so many people..."
Verdinath: "I got everyone involved and made them unhappy... There's no place for me to return to, there's nothing anywhere for me... I can't even look you in the eye..."
Anna: "That's not true. If you would like, why don't you come to our place?"
Verdinath: "The Prince's... I want to become strong enough to not lose myself the next time I face that cult."
Verdinath: "If there's a way I can make up for what I've done, even a little, then I want you to let me work with you."
Anna: "Gladly. When that time comes, we will also help. Most importantly, we put a stop to the Majin's revival for the time being. Now then, Prince, let's return to the castle."
Reve: "... Majin. Even among the greater demons, they're supreme beings. They say if they make an appearance on the surface just once, the damage would be enough to wipe out many countries..."
Reve: "... However, it's not like the only thing humanity can do is be terrified of their existence... We have the blessing of Aegis-sama... And the Prince and the others are with us!"
Reve: "... Eh? Reve's also counted among those people...? Th, that might be true, but... umm, but... I'm inexperienced, so......"
Reve: "... No! I shouldn't be saying such things! I'm also one of the people fighting alongside the Prince and the others... I can't keep using my inexperience as an excuse forever!"
Reve: "Now then, Prince! Let's head to the next memory!"

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Emergency Mission "Ancient Dragon's Awakening" (古代龍の目覚め) Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Two Country Joint Manoeuvre" (二国合同軍事演習) Begins (March 9th~April 6th).
-Revival Mission "Priest Warrior and the Giant Mithril Soldier" (官戦士とミスリルの巨兵) Begins (March 13th 0:00~19th 23:59).

(Event) Black Dragon Shaman Hakunokami (古代龍ハクノカミ)

Hakunokami (ハクノカミ):
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
():

Finally an Onee-san dragon to balance the loli dragon ratio...

Aegis Unofficial Player Survey:
Site:
End Period: March 20th (Results revealed in April.)

This is mainly asking for stuff like when you started playing, your rank, and your spending habits in regards to your SC and real money, and so on. This was made by the same person who was responsible for the 'PRINCE' player bible collaborative doujin (the one Idol Illustrator Inoshishi helped illustrate with the illustration of Nanaly dying to a lich because she was the last unit deployed).

JK Amanda ( )

JK is an acronym for 女子高校生 (High School Girl).

Tasaka: "Recently, she became stronger, so Papa's happy."
Ramejiru: "Ah, ah... Such an overwhelming feeling. I'm impatiently waiting for her 2nd awakening."
Tasaka: "I'll do my very best!!"

I wonder if 'Papa Tasaka' approves of JK Amanda engaging in this kind of behaviour ( ):
Amanda: "Not yet—? Will you hurry up."

Seraphim Eln's Humiliation ( )
Eln: "......"
Chloe: "Kyahahahah. AH HA HA HA HA!! Ahahahaha. Ahahahahaahh."
Katie: "Hey!! Shhh."

Takatsuki Ichi: "Fallen Angel Eln-san hurt her back due to the weight of her wings and garments the day her 2nd awakening was implemented. (She recovered thanks to her skill, and became completely accustomed to the weight the very next day.)"

Xion said there wasn't any instances of Verdinath's second phase remaining on this board, so here's a copy-paste I saved on my hard-drive:
Runaway Shinobi's Fate (30/2) (抜け忍の宿命):
S Ninja Kagerou (), Platinum Fairy (), Bouquet (), Complete: P Ninja Azami
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "I heard many reports of monsters being sighted around this old battleground recently..."
Oniba-shu: "Hey! She's over there!!"
???: "As expected, this is as far as I go..."
Anna: "Prince, over there...!"
Oniba-shu: "You're cornered, Azami. This is your final chance."
Oniba-shu: "Azami, join us. You won't regret it..."
Oniba-shu: "I'm saying we shall use that power of yours."
Azami: "No matter how many times you ask, my answer won't change. I won't accept your offer."
Oniba-shu: "... I see, that's a shame. If you won't join us of the Oniba-shu, then you're merely an obstacle. You shall disappear here."
Anna: "Oniba-shu... that name rings a bell. They're well-known for their combat skills and evasive abilities."
Anna: "They might be able to avoid our attacks delivered from head-on."
Anna: "They shouldn't be able to avoid magic, so let's make use of that."
Anna: "Now then, Prince. Let's help Azami-san!"
(end)
Oniba-shu: "After all, it's a shame to kill such power. Meddlers have also shown up. We shall retreat for the time being. Kukuku..."
Azami: "... Are they gone?"
Azami: "Thank you for helping me. Thanks to the Prince, I managed to evade them."
Anna: "They called themselves the Oniba-shu, right?"
Azami: "Yes. They're the Oniba-shu. A band of ninjas specialised in combat."
Azami: "... After I met the Prince and threw everything away, I became a runaway shinobi."
Azami: "I, who couldn't do anything but hurt people, was able to change thanks to the Prince and the others."
Azami: "Since that time, I vowed to not participate in any senseless fighting, and decided to live like this."
Azami: "However, those Oniba-shu are stubbornly trying to make me join them."
Azami: "I won't yield to them. I won't let my journey end here until I make amends for what I've done."
Anna: "I see... When things have settled down, please come visit the kingdom by all means."
Azami: "Thank you. I'll be sure to..."

Dark Fluttering (40/4) (闇の羽音):
S Witch Nenya (), S Bandit Mortimer (), Gold Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Gimmick: Belzébuth's Servants Lowers Attack and Degenerates HP of All Allies Within Range.
Story:
(beginning)
Cultist: "Here."
Cultist: "I believe a lot of offerings can be found for the Majin's revival here."
Anna: "Prince, the report says they're over there!"
Cultist: "Cheh, the nuisances again? Let's dispose of them first."
Anna: "Prince, they're coming this way! Prepare for battle!"
(Belzébuth's servants appears)
Cultist: "Kuh, not bad... Perfect timing, we shall introduce you."
Cultist: "The servants of the great Majin Belzébuth we succeeded in summoning a while ago...!"
Cultist: "They shall sap away your strength as you slip towards death. Have a taste of such terror...!"
Anna: "...! Prince, they're heading this way! Be careful!"
(end)
Anna: "We somehow managed to defeat them..."
Cultist: "Hahahah, fools... You think this is over...!?"
Cultist: "Our members from the other cities sent word that they finished collecting the offerings for the Majin's revival."
Cultist: "The ceremony will be able to proceed as planned."
Anna: "!!"
Anna: "We can't let them revive the Majin, we must stop the ceremony! Let's hurry!"

Enemy Sharpening its Fangs (50/5) (牙を研ぐ敵):
S Samurai Sanosuke (), S Monk Dan (), Platinum Armour (), High-quality Sake ()
Story:
(beginning)
Cultist: "You shall go no further...!"
Cultist: "You won't interfere with the ceremony!!"
Anna: "I didn't expect them to let us through so easily. Prince, let's engage them!"
(end)
Cultist: "Guh, is this the end...? However, you're too late..."
Cultist: "The ceremony for the Majin's revival has already started...!!"
Raven: "What...? But if we hurry, we might still be able to save her. Let's go!"

Decisive Battle with the Cult (100/2) (教団との決戦):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Raven: "Verdinath! Wait, I'll save you now."
Verdinath: "I told you to forget about me... Why would you come to such a dangerous place...?"
Verdinath: "Raven, we were raised by the cult for the sake of the Majin's revival..."
Verdinath: "Even if I escape, they'll just use you or someone else for the Majin's revival instead..."
Verdinath: "That is why I... AAAaAahh!!"
Anna: "Verdinath's condition...! Prince! Let's stop ceremony quickly!"
Cultist: "Fufufu, regrettably, it's too late. The Majin is already residing in Verdinath...!"
Raven: "No way... The Majin's inside Verdinath...! We, didn't make it, in time..."
Anna: "Raven! Don't do anything rash! Please leave this to us."
Verdinath: "This body is nice... My power is swelling. My first act will be to destroy you all..."
Anna: "Prince, please be careful! They're coming!"
(end)
Raven: "Verdinath!"
Verdinath: "Ughh...
Cultist: "Cheh... There are other ways to revive the Majin... Next time, there'll be no interferences!"
Verdinath: "... Ra, ven...?"
Raven: "Thank goodness, you woke up. Everything's all right."
Verdinath: "Sorry... I..."
Raven: "It's fine, don't worry. So long as we can still be friends, that's enough..."
Verdinath: "Thanks, Raven. But I hurt so many people..."
Verdinath: "I got everyone involved and made them unhappy... What should I do now...? Where should I go...?"
Verdinath: "There's no place for me to return to, there's nothing anywhere for me... I can't even look you in the eye..."
Anna: "That's not true. If you would like, why don't you come to our place?"
Verdinath: "The Prince's... I want to become strong enough to not lose myself the next time I face that cult."
Verdinath: "If there's a way I can make up for what I've done, even a little, then I want you to let me work with you."
Anna: "Gladly. When that time comes, we will also help."
Anna: "We put a stop to the revival for the time being. Now then, Prince, let's return to the castle."

Imprisoned Shinobi (70/6) (囚われた忍):
P Ninja Azami (), S Healer Dolka (), S Pirate Velotte (), Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "This is the area where Azami-san was seen being kidnapped in the soldier's report..."
Oniba-shu: "You bastards? Sorry, but Azami is already under our control. If you want to help her, then come take her by force...!!"
(end)
Anna: "Azami-san! Are you safe?"
Azami: "I'm terribly sorry for making you come rescue me..."
Oniba-shu: "We won't give up. We of the Oniba-shu will obtain that power without fail."
Azami: "I already said I won't join you..."
Anna: "I'm at a loss as to what to do with the Oniba-shu... In any case, Azami-san is safe. Now then, let's return to the castle."

Iris Azrael Cosplay:

I have mixed feelings about Chloe's 2nd AW as an Azrael. Her damage potential per skill activation isn't THAT good. An AW99 Azrael Chloe only does 9k more damage per skill use than my AW73 Dominion Chloe, so the only reason I would want to awaken her is if I really need the HP and defence (not sure if the 20s is worth not having Chloe able to keep her skill up long enough to catch a number of semi-tough garbage enemies in a wave).

EDIT:

Reve (レーヴ):
(ホーリーフィールド): (s; enemy physical attack -15%; recovers ally HP; once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Divine Field (ディバインフィールド): (s; long duration; enemy physical attack -15%; heals all allies within range at same time; once per battle; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Happy Memories (幸せの記憶): self: cost+3, while deployed, all unit attack and defence+5%

Ah, a revival for Serra. While I believe they gave a gold priest warrior to players during an earlier gold rush, and then there's Lucia with her equally strong magic resistance, and respectable healing potential, I still think Serra is a must-have character (though I don't use her much after I summoned Fermi, but Serra's 50% nullification with her skill makes her a good anti-harassment tank).

I'm kind of annoyed at all of these event bishops. I want to raise Paula and Eterna at some point, but there's Celina with her ability with angels, and now Reve who can help stack damage with Nanaly and Margaret...

EDIT 2:

Japanese player says they should make it so we collect pillows so that Hakunokami can go back to sleep.

Though, way too many people are treating it like Dragon Shaman are a garbage class. I can understand with the range and dps aspect of Echidna and Rubinas, but Echidna was useful against Majin Agares and its earth elementals. Actually, what I would like is if Hakunokami's AW Skill is like Amanda's, and reduces the deployment cost of all dragon-type units by 1/2 while it's active; that would make it so I could actually attempt something ridiculous like an all-dragon team challenge.

Fermi: "I must protect everyone!"
Fermi: "So, I'll kill you at 3x Power."

Sucks that Serra's revival is smack dab in the middle of an item trial (unless they're going to do something different). Debating whether I want to spend my chocolates and the bare minimum of SC to max out Hakunokami, or if I should spend my SC to reach 150 this month, and save the chocolates for a plat item trial like Amy's. The latter would be a bad idea if they don't introduce a 1.5x event this month and not remove Amanda/Kayou from premium, so I think the wisest decision is just to conserve my SC and hope things get better later.

Last edited: