What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

you will be drowning in resources eventually.
I believe I have hoarded for much too long.
Let's just say hoard wise:

Affection Item:
400+
As in 400+ diamonds and 400+ rubies.

Crystal wise:
1k+
As in 1k+ Revival crystal and 2k+ Magic crystal

Fairy wise:
Always needing more with Platinum Armor. The only thing that will ever be in short supply of course is all sorts of fairies. Somehow I always manage to use that up. (and believe me when I say I over-farm and it's still not enough)

Otherwise, at one point, resource is just a number that will pretty much never go down with casual farming. (Of course, the lack of any use-able unit from Gacha is the main reason, but that's beside the point)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Rarity Gold+ Female 3x and Male 2x Synthesis Event (Until Dec 22nd).
-Pick-up Summoning:
Plat: Youko Inari, Dragon Shaman Rubinas, Vampire Lord Racua, Ranger Supura, and Druid Maple
Black: Princess Olivia, Angel Sophie, Hermit Nezha, Majin Rakshasa, and Youko Kayou.

Inari and Kayou Sandwich...
Kayou: 0.6% per roll
Inari: 2% per roll

Chance of getting them in 20 rolls:
Kayou: 11.3%
Inari: 33.2%

Aside from Supura, who I already got from Base SP, none of the other platinum units strike me as bad, though I'm not too keen on the variety of black units; the only one I kind of like aside from Kayou is Nezha. Sophie overlaps with Parhelia too much, and despite being strong, Rakshasa should've been a 1k rainbow crystal unit (her being illustrated by a famous artist be damned)... a Japanese acquaintance who has all of the Princess units says he used Lilia more than Olivia (I don't really understand this since Olivia is like Recycle Karma against physical opponents), and only uses Angeline nowadays...

Should wait until they reveal the event for the 22nd to 29th slot in case they make it a farm-type event for some kemonomimi character (won't happen because whoever commissions these characters has boring tastes). Main issue with Pick-up is that I don't need any of the OB/OG gold units, and would want to increase my chances for Bowrider Margaret, but this is probably going to be my only chance to get Inari (even if I probably won't ever use her unless I force myself into some kind of conduct).

Regular Premium Pool:
Black: 18 (Only 8 I Would Want)
Plat: 26 (Only 6 I Would Want; 3 Redundant Ones)

~1.33% chance of getting a Black I like from Premium (chance-up not factored) versus 1.2% from Pick-up. And 2.3% for Premium Plat Versus 6% for Pick-up Plat (2% for a redundant unit). I only have a 70.9% chance of getting a new plat unit I would like from Pick-up from 20 rolls.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on Dec 15th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Arms Merchant and the Cursed Weapon" (武器商人と呪いの武器) Second Phase Begins.
-Rarity Gold+ Female 3x and Male 2x Base EXP Synthesis Event (Until Dec 22nd).
Pick-up Summoning:
Plat: Youko Inari, Dragon Shaman Rubinas, Vampire Lord Racua, Ranger Supura, and Druid Maple
Black: Princess Olivia, Angel Sophie, Hermit Nezha, Majin Rakshasa, and Youko Kayou.
Trading Post:
-Vampire Karma, Immortal Karma, and Angel Miruno Removed.
-Following Units Removed on Dec 22nd Maintenance:
+(Magic) Healer Sedis, Samurai Akane, Ninja Hien, Witch Ryuryu
+(Revival) Druid Pupuru
Skill Buff Great Spirit Musica Cost Modification:
-(Rainbow) 1st: 150; 2nd; 300; 3rd: 450
+Players that traded for Musica will be issued a refund of the difference at a later date.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Summoner 2AW Implemented.

Summoner 2AW Class Split:
Grand Summoner (グランドサモナー):
Phantasm Summoner (幻想召喚士):

2AW Grand Summoner Farne:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cant wait to see what they do with the gold and plat summoners though curious if aw2 helps farne

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aw... I was really hoping for a Solano revival to commemorate the AW2 of summoners.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time to invest on Rino
Good thing I still have like 10 Alegria~

furialink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i know this was posted before but my browser is acting weird and i cant seem to find the post about all the tiers of amount of SC you need to spend to get the next level calendar.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not sure why you would need it when it shows it at every daily-login.

50, 100, 150 and 250.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally finished her just in time before today's maintenance (almost forgot she would be removed after today):

Total Copies Combined (including original): 9
Number of Times Failed: 3 (exactly avg. according to 100 100 50 50 50 probability)
Total Revival Crystals Spent: 2300

Ran out of revival crystals towards the end, so had to bite the bullet and spend SCs on CHA + STA refills for 1 copy of Karma (about 10 SC).

My only regret is not using the CHA+STA refills on farming last week's god tier map from the White Emperor's event instead of Pupuru's map, since its drop rate for skill up fairies was extremely high. (I blame the devs for not making it clear about the 2x chance up when combining until this week -.-)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Farne looks like she stole a uniform from full metal alchemist. It looks good though now I'm wondering if I should save my black fairies for her instead of using them on Matsuri.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Affection Item:
400+
As in 400+ diamonds and 400+ rubies.
I swear, I feel like I can't even keep enough on hand to get anywhere close to finishing all of the units I actually have and I farm the hell out of affection items whenever I can.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't worry, Draa's been playing for 95%+ or so of the game's life and is a bad enough hoarder to appear on that terrible, terrible tv show. :p

But yes. Resources. Much easier to get here.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sarah All-Age Conversation Event Scenes:

Sarah #1:
Sarah: "Good morning, Goshujin-sama."
With a commanding tone, the sunlight that bore into my eyelids compels my slumbering mind to surface into reality.
Morning already? While thinking that with my half-asleep head, I try to slowly rise out of bed.
... However, the temptation of falling back to sleep grips me by the nape of the neck, and I lie back down once again—.
Sarah: "Please reserve the next time you fall asleep until the sun, that has just risen, sinks into the valley over there at the very least."
In a polite manner, laced with a dagger-like voice, my sinking mind and body were forcefully awoken by Sarah's hands.
However, I'm still sleepy. To the point that everything I do is a struggle. Every fibre of my being was sleepy.
Sarah: "I do not dislike a groggy face like that, but a dignified manner and expression is more becoming for Goshujin-sama after all."
Even if you say such things, I'm sleepy.
My head is barely piecing together my addled mind, but my body is heavy as if it wasn't my own, like if it was a rusty piece of worthless armour.
Sarah: "It can't be helped..."
The silver-haired, red-eyed court lady before me says without breaking the serene expression on her face, and then puts both of her arms around the back of my knees and back.
Sarah: "If you still won't wake up, then it looks like I have no choice but to carry out an effective, albeit peculiar, measure I developed alongside my fellow servants."
The next moment, I felt a notable reversal in gravity across my entire body like if a levitation spell was cast upon it.
I strain my eyes that can barely open, and when I look around, I notice that my body is being held by Sarah.
Is this... the Princess Hug that I heard so much about? Or is it some new kind of humiliating game? Whatever it is, this is... not that bad.
Sarah: "Aww... Goshujin-sama. Leaving your physical freedom to a maid such as myself... You must be really sleepy."
Sarah lets out a small sigh, though her voice sounded happy like if she was enjoying herself.
On top of that, is she trying to carry me somewhere? She saunters at a graceful pace, and then flings open the bedroom door.
Sarah: "I can't see up ahead if you embrace me like that, Goshujin-sama."
—I don't want to think about anything. It's almost like all of my senses are melting into this embrace that reminds me of my mother back when she was still alive.
Wrapped in a sweet clarity, I feel like I've been transported back to my glory days...
Sarah: "This is serious... But leave it to me. As a royal maid officer, I am Goshujin-sama's maid. I'm the best of the best, one of a kind maid."
Sarah's words that hinted at something, and her smile that was too beautiful—even eerie—felt like it slid into the corner of my consciousness.
But... I'm sleepy. Sarah's soft, sweet scent that filled my nasal cavities begins to drown my consciousness into the fountain of dreams.
Sarah: "You should wake up before it's too late, you know? Many of your companions have already witnessed you like this. Even if it's for Goshujin-sama's reputation, it would be in your best interest to stand on your own two legs here—"
So noisy. You think I'll abandon such a nice, comfy place? This is my sanctuary, you think I'll give it up for anyone?
Sarah: "Were you enjoying this embrace that much? However, there are various tasks that I must attend to today, so it's about time you..."
The Goshujin-sama is me. You aren't permitted to do any other jobs until I'm fully awake.
And so on, I selfishly think in my sleepy head.
Sarah: "What's done is done. Well then, we've arrived at the promised land. Everything... is for Goshujin-sama's sake..."
I don't care anymore. This sleepiness cannot be driven away even if you were to bring a hundred Golden Demons.
—However, I want to be hugged by Sarah. I don't want to take another step. Let me rest a little bit.
I must do something, I mutter and think in my mind that's as sluggish as muddy water. Sarah abruptly stops walking. For some reason, I feel hot. Well, it has nothing to do with me. Because I'm sleepy.
Sarah: "Now then, please make up your mind. One, two—"
I barely had time to register Sarah's exhalation of the number three when my entire body was carried away by a strong torrent that sent me dancing through the air for a few seconds.
—Is this also a dream? I was about to think that before my ears were flooded in the roar of a mighty splash, and my entire world was completely submerged in hot and suffocating liquid.
Sarah: "It's time for your morning bath. I had the servants gallantly prepare it, so please be sure to wake up, Goshujin-sama."
More important than waking up, I felt in danger of losing my life, so I quickly rose from the water's surface, and checked what happened.
I can't believe that Sarah... With that ridiculous strength, did she grandly and mercilessly toss me into a bathtub in the communal baths...?
Sarah: "Good morning, Goshujin-sama. Today is yet another fine morning."
Even in the steam-filled bathroom, there wasn't a single thing off about Sarah's looks that were filled with nobility.
This is one of my excellent maids. She is Sarah.

Aeonmaster sent screenshots of Sarah's scenes, but due to the lack of time available, I was only able to finish the first one this week. I'm not into the maid archetype, so this wasn't easy to do.

Tonari no Pupuru (My Neighbour Pupuru):
*Sign: Royal Capital Bound 'Fairy Country' Aegis Bus Stop.

Unseen Aegis Characters:
Ingrid's Elder Brother
Alice's Master
Great Witch Despia-sama Wants to Surpass
Claudia's Elder Brother
Inoshishi's Fifth Daughter

DMM Games 5th Anniversary:
Site:

I don't know what this will be about, but information in regards to how they will express thanks will be revealed in 3~4 days.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance on Dec 15th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Arms Merchant and the Cursed Weapon" (武器商人と呪いの武器) Second Phase Begins.
+Certain 45 Cursed Weapon Reward(s) Modified.
-Rarity Gold+ Female 3x and Male 2x Base EXP Synthesis Event (Until Dec 22nd).
Pick-up Summoning:
Trading Post:
-Vampire Karma, Immortal Karma, and Angel Miruno Removed.
-Following Units Removed on Dec 22nd Maintenance:
+(Magic) Healer Sedis, Samurai Akane, Ninja Hien, Witch Ryuryu
+(Revival) Druid Pupuru
Skill Buff Great Spirit Musica Cost Modification:
-(Rainbow) 1st: 150; 2nd; 300; 3rd: 450
+Players that traded for Musica will be issued a refund of the difference at a later date.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Summoner 2AW Implemented.
-Certain Units Rebalanced (Summoner Farne attack increased; HP modified).
Apology:
-1 SC for Users Registered Before Dec 8th 10:00 Given After Maintenance Next Week.
-1 SC for Users that have Rosa and Eric Given After Maintenance Next Week (Blizzard Weather Bug).

Story Mission & Daily Revival Link Compilation and Schedule Post:
CLICK HERE!

Summoner 2AW Class Split:

Grand Summoner (グランドサモナー): attacks with summon magic while skill is active; attack greatly increased; intervals after an attack increased. (range+20)
Sorano (wAW Prince attack dps: 559; AS:245); Farne (wAW Prince attack dps: 565; AS: 262)

Phantasm Summoner (幻想召喚士): attacks with summon magic while skill is active; can use up to one Cait Sith (ケットシー); Cait Sith's HP degenerate, but has 90% physical evasion. (range+60)
Rino

Emergency Mission "Arms Merchant and the Cursed Weapon" (武器商人と呪いの武器):
-Item Trial Event for Plat Merchant Amy.

Amy (エイミー):
Reinforcement Megaphone (援軍メガホン): (s; instant: restores cost [10] and recovers +1 token; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Help & Fire (ヘルプ&ファイア): (s; instant: restores cost [15]; attack and range up; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Cursed Gun [Not for Sale] (呪銃(非売品)): HP degenerates, but attack up; extremely rarely assassinates enemies [].

Item Trial:
10: Amy Joins
30: Skill 2/10
50: Initial LV10
100: Skill 3
200: Cost -1
200: Skill 4
250: Cost -1
300: Skill 5
350: LV20
400: Skill 6
500: Cost -1
600: Skill 7
700: LV30
800: Skill 8
900: Cost -1
1000: LV40
1100: Skill 9
1200: Cost -1 (Mincost -5)
1300: Skill 10
1400: LV50

Additional Rewards:
45: Gold Armour
90: Gold Fairy
135: Platinum Armour
180: Gold Fairy
225: Crystal Fragment
270: Platinum Fairy
315: Gold Armour
360: Platinum Fairy
405: Platinum Armour
450: Black Fairy
495: Crystal Fragment
540: Black Fairy
585: Gold Armour
630: Rainbow Fairy
675: Cost-Reduction Fairy (Gold)
720: Platinum Fairy
765: Crystal Fragment x2
810: Platinum Fairy
855: Cost-Reduction Fairy (Plat)
900: Black Fairy
945: Platinum Armour
990: Platinum Fairy
1035: Crystal Fragment x2
1080: Platinum Fairy
1125: Cost-Reduction Fairy (Black)
1170: Black Fairy
1215: Platinum Armour
1260: Black Fairy
1305: Crystal Fragment x3
1350: Rainbow Fairy
1395: Black Fairy
1440: Platinum Fairy
1485: Platinum Armour

1530: Platinum Fairy
1575: Crystal Fragment x3
1620: Black Fairy
1665: Gold Armour
1710: Black Fairy
1755: Platinum Armour
1800: Rainbow Fairy

Cursed Weapon (20/1) (呪われし武器):
Cursed Weapon I (x2), Bouquet ()
Story:

Amy Introduction:
Goblin Assault (30/2) (ゴブリンの強襲):
Cursed Weapon I (x3), S Mage Valery (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:

Cursed Javelin (40/4) (呪いの投槍):
Cursed Weapon I (x3), CW III (), S Witch Calliope (), S Soldier Phyllis ()
Story:

Cursed Bullet (50/7) (呪いの弾丸):
CW III (x2), CW V (x2), S Pirate Giovanni (), Plat Fairy ()
Story:

Cursed Great Sword (80/9) (呪いの大剣):
CW V (x3), S Archer Soma (), Plat Armour (), Magic Crystal II ()
Story:

Cursed Tachi (40/5) (呪いの太刀):
CW III (x3), S Samurai Sanosuke (), Spirit Queen (), Plat Armour()
Story:
Samurai: "Kukuku... Slice... I'll slice, everything..."
Iroha: "It's no good, they've completely lost their minds! That samurai was acting strange right after picking up that katana, so the rumours of the youtou (cursed swords) were true..."
Anna: "Prince, please look! Iroha-san is over there! We came all the way to the Oriental Country based on a letter asking for help, but... Thank goodness, it looks like she's safe."
Iroha: "—Prince!? I am grateful that you rushed to our aid!"
Iroha: "To tell you the truth, samurai who obtained the youtou here in the Oriental Country have been losing their minds one by one, and acting strangely!"
Amy: "AA———H!? What those samurai are holding are 'cursed weapons, Prince! No doubt in my mind!"
Amy: "In any case, we must quickly subdue the samurai at once, and release them from the 'cursed weapons'!"
(end)
Samurai: "... Hah!? W, what was I doing until now...?"
Amy: "You guys picked up youtou that were 'cursed weapons', and lost your minds."
Samurai: "'Cursed weapons'...!? I see, those katana were a dangerous thing like that? ... I am truly ashamed about what I've done."
Amy: "Don't beat yourself up over it! The merchant that brought these weapons to the Oriental Country is to blame."
Katie: "However, now that the 'cursed weapons' are being distributed all the way to Oriental Country, there may be yet more victims..."
Amy: "Even while this is happening, the merchant is selling the 'cursed weapons' for her own gain. If we don't catch her soon, things will get much worse...!"
Cecily: "—Prince, report. I know the merchant's hideout. She's pretty stupid to not have noticed me trailing her."
Amy: "Cecily-san! Thank you so much! I don't want to see these weapons make any more people unhappy. Prince, let's hurry!"

Cursed Hidden Weapon (70/8) (呪いの暗器):
CW V (x2), CW III (), S Bandit Ballad (), Ruby ()
Story:
Cecily: (Here is the merchant's hideout, Prince. There's a number of them here and there, so you should be careful.)
Mortimer: "Hoh—... Indeed, there's a bunch here. I'll take 'em all out so they won't cause mischief ever again!"
Amy: (—Shh! They're saying something.)
???: "By the way, it's been a while, Seven. Didn't think you would show your face at the hideout. Did you come to return the gold you borrowed from the boss?"
Merchant Seven: "Wrong, Nine. I have a big deal after this. I thought I would leave some other goods."
Anna: "That Merchant-san's name is Seven-san. The other one is Nine... With this, we're close to the heart of the organisation...!)
Amy: (Those aren't names, they're codenames, Anna-san. They won't reveal their true names even to their allies.)
Nine: "Aah, the aforementioned big spender that was introduced by the Makai Market's shopkeeper? However, aren't you crossing a dangerous bridge as well?"
Merchant Seven: "... There isn't anywhere in this world that's safe. If I don't come back, you may do as you like with the goods."
Merchant Seven: "Well then, I'll be off. Can't stand the boss, so there's no point sticking around."
Anna: (Aah! Merchant-san left! Prince, let's raid them!)
(Nine appears)
Nine: "Shit...! Who the hell are they...?"
Nine: "Since it's come to this, I have no choice but to use the goods Seven left. They fetch a high price, so they should be quite strong."
Nine: "—!? Gu, UuUgh... Wh, what, I hear a... dissonant... tone."
(end)
Amy: "Whew, somehow managed to collect the 'cursed 'weapons', Prince!"
Nine: "I, I'm saved...!? Somehow, it appears I've been released..."
Julian: "Oi, what're you spacing out for!? Do you understand the seriousness of what you guys're doing? How dare you distribute weapons to Makai!"
Nine: "—Hiii!? W, wait! I don't really know about those weapons!"
Amy: "Umm, please do me a favour. Please tell me where the merchant-san with the nekomimi hood went right now!"
Nine: "Nekomimi hood? Ahh, you mean Seven? If it's her, she's probably making a large deal in the back alley near here."
Nine: "We merchants, for the times we have something going on between ourselves, decide on the place for deals beforehand."
Amy: "A large deal...!? She's definitely planning to sell more 'cursed weapons' to an opponent more dangerous than the ones before now!"
Amy: "Many people will lose their lives if we let her run wild any longer...! Prince, please stick with me for just a little longer!"

Cursed Magic Sword (90/12) (呪いの魔剣):
CW V (x4), CW III (x2), Rainbow Fairy ()
Story:
Merchant Seven: "Aah, what should I do...? Somehow, I'm getting so excited. I can't calm down... If this deal succeeds, I'll obtain the funds to wash my feet clean of those merchants..."
Merchant Seven: "Oops, the customers will be here soon..."
Demon Swordsmaster: "—Sorry to have kept you waiting, human. Well then, let's talk business. So, where are these strong weapons?"
Merchant Seven: "Heheh, someone who knows how to get straight to the point. Look and be amazed, these are the 'cursed weapons' that were completely sold out even at the Makai Market!"
Merchant Seven: "This valuable, large sword-type is perfect for you. If that is true, this is worth 100,000,000 gold, but this time is special, so you can have it for 50,000,000 gold."
Demon Swordsmaster: "Hoh, if that's the real thing, there is no finer weapon. ... However, it's quite expensive. I want proof. Prove the capabilities of this weapon."
Merchant Seven: "... H, Haa? What do you mean when you say prove?"
Demon Swordmaster: "Simple. You use that weapon, if you cut a human, then that will be enough."
Merchant Seven: "—Wha!? Stop fucking around! Selling weapons is one thing, killing is—"
Amy: "—Finally found you, Merchant-san! Please hand over all of the 'cursed weapons' you have!"
Demon Swordmaster: "Hoh, excellent timing, a band of humans has come. Try and cut them down as I watch. Fufufu."
Merchant Seven: "D, damniiiiit... I'll absolutely make this deal succeed... Absolutely...!"
(demon swordsmaster appears)
Demon Swordsmaster: "Hmm... So this is a 'cursed weapon'? It doesn't look that impressive. Since it's garbage, I'll take it for free."
Merchant Seven: "... What!? Wh, why you... You were planning that from the beginning...!?"
Demon Swordmaster: "Now, hurry and give it here. It's not like the weapon has any value. Or... do you wanna become a corpse? Human... Kukuku."
Merchant Seven: "D, don't fuck with me! —Wha, what're you doing!? Damniiiiit...!"
Amy: "Th, this is bad, Prince...! The 'cursed weapon is in the demon's hands...! We must take it back...!"
(end)
Amy: "Amazing... you defeated the demon that had the 'cursed weapon'. As I thought, Prince is an amazing person!"
Amy: "Thanks to you, I collected the weapons, and captured the Merchant-san as well!"
Merchant Seven: "Haa... Don't bind me so tightly. What'll happen if it leaves a mark... Will you take responsibility—!?"
Amy: "Merchant-san, you're the one who did something totally outrageous, selling those kinds of dangerous weapons to monsters, just for the sake of money, you know!?"
Merchant Seven: "... Hah. Tell me something nice. Remember! Money is wa—ay more important than lives!"
Amy: "—Kyaa!? N, no way, I tied her with ropes, yet she managed to slip out of them...!?"
Merchant Seven: "Any human that works in the underworld can perform this much! See ya!"
Katie: "She escaped..."
Amy: "I wasn't paying attention, I'm sorry... However, our primary goal to collect the weapons has ended without a hitch, so all's well that ends well!"
Amy: "By the way, Prince! In thanks for your help, from now on, I'll offer various goods for much cheaper, so I hope to receive your continued patronage in the future!"

Christmas Tree Carnival (100/2) (クリスマスツリー・カーニバル):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Gimmick: Blizzard Weather Effect.
Story:
Sarasa: "Merry Christmas! With that said, although it's just preparations for the festival that happens once a year, is everyone having fun?"
Ryuryu: "Ah, umm... As for the ornaments that hang on the tree... is this one alright?"
Sarasa: "As expected of Ryuryu-chan! Yep, that one looks the prettiest."
Alyssa: "Sarasa-san, where should I put this star-shaped ornament?"
Sarasa: "That ornament wants to be on the highest part of the tree!"
Alyssa: "OK!"
Ryuryu: "—Kyaa!?"
Sarasa: "What's wrong, Ryuryu-chan... Ack, no way!? The Christmas tree is moving...!?"
Sarasa: "You think I'll let a thing like you ruin the festival that happens once a year!? Everyone, I want you to prepare for battle!"
(end)
Alyssa: "I, it looks like we somehow... defeated them. But I can't believe the trees we hanged the ornaments on were monsters."
Ryuryu: "I was really... surprised."
Sarasa: "A—ah. After everyone went to all that work to get ready... Well, just have to redo it one more time."
Alyssa: "But I had fun preparing with everyone."
Ryuryu: "Th, the festival... including getting ready for it is fun in my opinion..."
Sarasa: "Alyssa-chan... Ryuryu-chan, you're both such good girls!? I'm moved!"
Sarasa: "Since it's come to this, I'll prepare a costume for Alyssa-chan as well! So, all three of us will dress up as Santa together, and surprise the Prince~♪"
Alyssa: "Eh!? No, it won't look good on me..."
Sarasa: "Alyssa-chan, you're so cute when you're shy. It's the festival, so don't you worry your little head over that! Now, let's get you changed at once!"
Santa Alyssa: "... Ah, umm, does it suit me?"
Sarasa: "Ufufu. It sure does! Alyssa-chan. This year's Christmas is going to be so much fun."

Santa Alyssa:

Revival Mission "Shaman Princess of the Druids" (ドルイドの巫女姫) Begins (Dec 12th 0:00~18th 23:59):

Pupuru (ププル):
Thunder Rain (サンダーレイン): (2s; attack 1.3x; range 1.6x [432]; attacks all enemies within range AS: 121; WT: 15; CT: 30)
God Tree's Lightning (神樹の稲妻): (2s; attack and range 1.6x; true damage attack against all enemies within range; AS: 121; WT: 20; CT: 40)
Fairy's Strong Position (妖精の堅陣): Elf (dark and half), and dwarf units' defence and MR +5% if a team member.

Click Here for Map Drops and Story Translations!

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Plat Elementaler Loretta

Elementaler (エレメンタラー): Range-type class with elemental token; adds full attack and defence value to elementals within range; total of 15 token, and can deploy 3 at a time; self cannot attack so a single token won't count towards unit total.

LV10 (0%): HP601; AT118; DF105; MR15; Range290; Cost: 7
LV70 (100%): HP836; AT327; DF243
Fire Elemental (LV70; Outside Range): HP1154; DF44; MR0; Cost: 6

Loretta (ロレッタ):
Fire Enhance (ファイアエンハンス): (30s; attack and defence 1.5x; AS: 0; WT: 15; CT: 30)
(): (s; ; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Fire Spirit User (火霊使役): can deploy fire elementals; fire elemental damage-up below 50% HP (AS: 84; Range: 150; 50%>2x; 30%>3x; 10%>4x).

Loretta can use Fire Elementals (ファイアエレメンタル). They're a melee-type token with a magical ranged attack. Their attack increases when their HP drops below 50%.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is Rino the unit that is missing her aw2 art this time round?

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I guess they'll do bonus dmm point purchases. After I bought earlier this month. :(

The male mercants on the 8 stam map are vampire hunter class, hits hard but not a problem for blacks. May want to drop one right by the exit at the end or try and duel the cursed weapon ones on the road. Killed my aw80 katie quick.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i'm finally able to do todays gem daily. so my question is. is hibari's awakening good? this will be my first awakened unit.

either that or the plat soldier from the revival. those are my options.

edit: in the stats before you awaken, i see she gains 3 cost. my hibari is 24 cost since i was not able to 100% her event. so that will make her 27 cost o.0

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Despite having a massive boost to attack, Grand Summoner's attack speed is so horrible that the dps difference is almost negligible.

Case in Point, Farne:
Phantasm DPS (with AW Prince): 487 (AT1478); Total Damage (Rough): 19,480
Grand DPS (with AW Prince): 565 (AT2466); Total Damage (Rough): 22,600

Aside from enemies like Agares that go berserk immediately when you attack them, I don't think Grand Summoner is worth it when Phantasm Summoner Farne has a range of 320 over Grand Summoner Farne's 280.

On the topic of Sorano, it seems Shirley finally resolved Sorano's wardrobe malfunctioning lifestyle, so she's finally wearing her clothes instead of picking up whatever is available off the floor (hence the reason for her low deployment cost over mages who have complicated outfits to put on and tea to boil before they're ready to be deployed).

Kind of want to skip ahead and translate the Christmas map first. Reason? Christmas Alyssa~.

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm. Dunno if it was worth to get Marnie to max lvl. RIP PA.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so i'm finally able to do todays gem daily. so my question is. is hibari's awakening good? this will be my first awakened unit.

either that or the plat soldier from the revival. those are my options.

edit: in the stats before you awaken, i see she gains 3 cost. my hibari is 24 cost since i was not able to 100% her event. so that will make her 27 cost o.0
she blocks/attacks 3 instead of 2, + gets tokenization.

Summoner 2AW: (sorano and rino courtesy of draa)

Last edited: