What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Hmmm, my drops from the 50/7 map for the current event so far (with awakened thief), not counting 1st run guaranteed drops:

Out of 16 possible:
3 or 5 (1 drop) < had to press give up here...

Thinking of switching to the 80/9 map if this keeps up, but I'd rather farm plat fairies if possible :/

Anyone got a better experience farming the 50/7 map so far?
my current stats from 7 sta with aw thief:
Main: 8 runs - 95 drops - 11.875/run
Alt: 12 runs - 144 drops - 12 drops/run (the 12th run was 6 drops lol, pulled down the formerly 12.545 average)
9 sta = 15/9 *7 - 11.67 per 7sta

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Tried running 7stam, 3 gold chest, and the victory screen... hangs. Restarted with no gains.
13 and a plat

30 sp crystal rolls gave me two silvers. Still Team Keranaus.

Edit for record keeping
13 and plat
16 and pirate
16 and plat
8 and pirate
8 and plat
117 or 10.63/run

Ran with CC Leda. I need to awaken her then put her and plat thief in and see.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tried running 7stam, 3 gold chest, and the victory screen... hangs. Restarted with no gains.
13 and a plat

30 sp crystal rolls gave me two silvers. Still Team Keranaus.
looks like aigis world shall be destroyed due to aigis, adamas and keraunos followers fighting against each other.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Main: 11.875/run
Alt: 12 drops/run
9 sta = 11.67 per 7sta
Those are really good averages for the 7 sta map~

Actually I did 3 more runs after my last post and got 11, 16, 11, so it sorta pulled my averages up a little :3 (Guess I was having a bad streak of 8s before lol...)

Update:

Did 4 more runs of 50/7 after recovering more cha/sta:
0 or 1 drop (didn't bother to check after the 1st 3 drops failed) < had to press give up again -.-'
13 < first time ever getting a 13 after all these runs

These 0-1 drops are really hurting my averages...

(Awakened Leda was used in every run since the beginning.)

Last edited:

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

11 runs on 50/7 and 141 drops = 12.82 per run or 1.831 per stamina

I'm using Leda though.

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit:

So you only seem to have one AW healer... I would AW at least one of: Fedora for her awesome Skill Awakening, Camilla for her raw stats, or Chydis for pretty sweet AW skill.

Mouret (gold pirate) and Betty (gold rogue) both have gold get as their AW Ability, and this is just a useful skill to have for farming in general. Never can have too much gold.

Cypria has a second awakening now which is really ridiculously strong. I would suggest getting her up if you need a secondary duelist that can block two units.

OH AND MARNIE IS AWESOME, YOU SHOULD AW HER. She's better when you have units which synergize well with her, but you will find uses for her where she'll be insane.

Leona, the plat Rearguard, is worth awakening. She has a good skill, and rearguards are great to have.

Rita, the event plat archer, is pretty useful in some high-end events, since she is immune to retaliation damage during skill. Also a second AW archer is nice. Could also AW Claire.

Why haven't you AW'ed The Great Bandit King Conrad yet? He makes Imelia better, in addition to being the best unit in the game...

New Gold Imperial Dragon Officer has Reinforcement Request IV, which could be pretty good. Idk about how effective it is in practice though.

That's my thinking anyway. Kinda long list but there're a lot of units in there XD
Thx for the advice I was doing some numbers and seem I can AW 2 plat & 1 gold from lv1 and probably would be the rear tactician and the dancer I'm not sure of the gold I think I don't have someone worth AW that give me something besides gold maybe Zaram or the sailor Frey.

Cypria looks interesting but I don't have the mats to AW2 her but I'll put her on the radar. I hope this item event give me more plat fairies to AW more units.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

blind mapped the awakening orb map today. got 2* so i'm happy about that. wasn't sure what the 2 90 stamina maps were. so feeling good about that blind run, i went to run the other map and i was only able to play my prince. i know that when there is a message between < > i know there is going to be a restriction or handicap.

i just never expected it to be that i can't place any units besides my prince. i'm sure that's not the exact restriction, but nothing in my team fit the criteria.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

blind mapped the awakening orb map today. got 2* so i'm happy about that. wasn't sure what the 2 90 stamina maps were. so feeling good about that blind run, i went to run the other map and i was only able to play my prince. i know that when there is a message between < > i know there is going to be a restriction or handicap.

i just never expected it to be that i can't place any units besides my prince. i'm sure that's not the exact restriction, but nothing in my team fit the criteria.
The AW fairy map can only be done by AW units and the Prince, everything else can't be deploy.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are those weird platinum fairies dropping from the revival maps good for? Bonnibel or something in English.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What are those weird platinum fairies dropping from the revival maps good for? Bonnibel or something in English.
they have the same skill as pupurru not sure if they have a higher chance for skill up though

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they have the same skill as pupurru not sure if they have a higher chance for skill up though
So, basically if I won't get Pupuru, then I can just sell them, right?

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I was doing the first missions of the revival daily for the Monk and got all the drops so I checked the wiki and was correct all are first time drop. So I did the 1 stam revival from the druid and also got all so can I assume that now all drops are first time ? even the daily missions (orbs, gems, affections, armor, fairies) & challenge quest?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I was doing the first missions of the revival daily for the Monk and got all the drops so I checked the wiki and was correct all are first time drop. So I did the 1 stam revival from the druid and also got all so can I assume that now all drops are first time ? even the daily missions (orbs, gems, affections, armor, fairies) & challenge quest?
all missions have 100% first drop gold rush missions are the only exception i can think of

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thx is good to know so I can revisit missions that I already cleared, this week is going to be crazy with all the daily revival are 0% complete and the current event, probably I'll just do until the 5 stam missions and leave the others for another day.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report:
-Fix for Divine Intervention Buff bug (i.e. Shield of the Goddess) in relation to past emergency missions.
+Those registered before Dec 12th 11:40 will receive 1 Apology Sacred Crystal on December 22nd Maintenance.

Apology from Anna-san:

Image: "Made a mistake for the 1350 reward before Dec 10th 18:00. The proper reward is a 'Skill Buff Spirit Christia'."

A little disappointed these aren't the 'skill buff great spirits'. But I'm glad the mistake had nothing to do with me misreading anything. Not sure if it was just someone making an honest mistake, or if some troll just wanted to give players false hopes.

On another note, I don't know if I really care to refer to Christia as the 'skill buff spirit or fairy' instead of just continuing to call her the 'rainbow fairy' mainly due to the fact that I don't feel like changing all old posts in regards to her title...

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys do u have a link to one of those item counters?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

千年戦争アイギス 月下の花嫁VII
(Millennium War Aegis: Bride in the Moonlight VII)
Release Date: 2017 January 30th
Author: Hibiki Yuu (ひびき遊; )
Artist: Katou Itsuwa (加藤いつわ; )
Preorder: ; ;
Serial Code: Kaguya's Elder Sister 'Tokoyo' (トコヨ)

I wonder if Hikage will also buff Tokoyo. Due to the ambiguity of the product description, some players think she might be a Dark Knight class. Pre-orders from all listed shops are available.

Breakdown between shops:
Amazon: good for large bulk orders (EMS unit-based shipping; site in English)
Mangaoh: good for small orders (EMS weight-based shipping; registration in English)
Honto: good for saving money (alternate shipping methods; site in Japanese; )

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm turns out I had participated in the last revival for pupuru, but back then I could barely complete the second map.