What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

So, the translation still ongoing? I got the thing from that comment on page 31, but I have no idea how to install it.
No. Anomaly stated that he ended it because not enough support. I am really thankful for what he did, even if it is "just" a machine translation.
Also, check out the readme file:

Usage:
1) Make a backup of Data.wolf (copy+paste)
2) Use DeltaPatcherLite.exe to apply autotranslate.deltapatcher.xdelta to Data.wolf

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

You replied before I could edit my comment; I think I might have a different version of the game. I got this game through a torrent, so I'm not really sure how to use this translation, since I don't know if I;m missing anything.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i'm guessing the translation patcher (thanks very much for that btw) isn't compatible with the new version?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In this update is there only the 3 new animations?

1.The 2 girls together
2. The new blonde with the heart
3. The fairy type girls?

Reputation score

So i'm guessing the translation patcher (thanks very much for that btw) isn't compatible with the new version?
Correct. I was about to update the delta patch to fix that one bug that causes a crash too but between ongoing game updates and being with not adding things to other people's games that should have been there in the first place, I'm going to put off looking into creating the updated robot translation. The translation scripts for it exists at github.com/boned56k/ParadeTL/tree/robotrans (which includes the bug). Anybody can create a patch with it and use CTRL+F to find the string causing the bug as well, there is just a probability that the game will be updated again and break the hack/patch.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so is anyone going to tell me if I made a mistake in downloading this game through a torrent rather than getting the game legitimately? To be honest, I don't even know what version of the game I goth through that torrent.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Correct. I was about to update the delta patch to fix that one bug that causes a crash too but between ongoing game updates and being with not adding things to other people's games that should have been there in the first place, I'm going to put off looking into creating the updated robot translation. The translation scripts for it exists at github.com/boned56k/ParadeTL/tree/robotrans (which includes the bug). Anybody can create a patch with it and use CTRL+F to find the string causing the bug as well, there is just a probability that the game will be updated again and break the hack/patch.
Ok, thanks for all your work so far anyway.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a bugfixed version was pushed a few days ago

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would it take a lot of effort from you to just release the patch of the old version? I'm sure some people still have the old version they could patch the game with!

Reputation score

Would it take a lot of effort from you to just release the patch of the old version? I'm sure some people still have the old version they could patch the game with!
The robot translation patch for v 1.41 of the game still exists.
Hashes described in this post http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=902805&postcount=470

and patch linked in this post http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=902530&postcount=460 (read the README.TXT)

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got that, but I have no idea if it would even work. The pic below is the folder for the game since I got it through a torrent. (The game with AppLocale thing was a shortcut I made to use it in Applocale without having to restart it over and over)

Attachments

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hashes described in this post http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=902805&postcount=470

and patch linked in this post http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=902530&postcount=460 (read the README.TXT)
sorry for the confusion. By patched i mean a version where the machine translation works past the third mission. The error which was talked about previously before this new update.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little confused now as well, isn't that patch for v1.31? The readme that comes with the patcher in that link says it's 1.31.

I got that, but I have no idea if it would even work. The pic below is the folder for the game since I got it through a torrent. (The game with AppLocale thing was a shortcut I made to use it in Applocale without having to restart it over and over)
Can't you just either PM the guy earlier in the thread who kindly offered to give you a mega link or find it somewhere else if you're convinced your torrented one? Check the version number inside the folder and you'll find what version of the game it is. If there's a patcher here for that particular version then all you have to do is follow the instructions in the readme that the patcher comes in.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little confused now as well, isn't that patch for v1.31? The readme that comes with the patcher in that link says it's 1.31.

Can't you just either PM the guy earlier in the thread who kindly offered to give you a mega link or find it somewhere else if you're convinced your torrented one? Check the version number inside the folder and you'll find what version of the game it is. If there's a patcher here for that particular version then all you have to do is follow the instructions in the readme that the patcher comes in.
If you looked at the picture I attached to the comment I made, you'd see that I have no way of telling what version of the game I have, since both "readme" texts are all symbol text. I have even launched the game to see if it would show what version it was, and no dice there either. So the real options are to either wait for someone to help me with a step by step on patching my torrented one or being given a link to a download site that has the most current version of the game and using the downloaded patch with that.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you looked at the picture I attached to the comment I made, you'd see that I have no way of telling what version of the game I have, since both "readme" texts are all symbol text. I have even launched the game to see if it would show what version it was, and no dice there either. So the real options are to either wait for someone to help me with a step by step on patching my torrented one or being given a link to a download site that has the most current version of the game and using the downloaded patch with that.
Fine, but usually torrented files come with some sort of readme, usually just to showcase they came from a particular site (Anime-sharing for example). I'm pretty sure the patcher isn't updated for the most recent version, and so no-one is gonna step-by-step guide you through that either. Finally, as this game has shota, there's not gonna be any direct links on the forum, so you have to PM that guy I was talking about to get him to share with you a mega link. It's not the most recent version, but like I said i don't think the patcher is updated for the most recent version anyway.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fine, but usually torrented files come with some sort of readme, usually just to showcase they came from a particular site (Anime-sharing for example). I'm pretty sure the patcher isn't updated for the most recent version, and so no-one is gonna step-by-step guide you through that either. Finally, as this game has shota, there's not gonna be any direct links on the forum, so you have to PM that guy I was talking about to get him to share with you a mega link. It's not the most recent version, but like I said i don't think the patcher is updated for the most recent version anyway.
I've changed my mind; I'll find a download for the most recent release of the game and just hope it's got what I need to put this patch in. If that doesn't work, I'll just deal with it.
*edit* Ok, I am admitting to be a dumbass; I looked at the patch comment and found the text document had a link that lead to the auto-translator which I needed to use with the data.wolf file in order to get it patched. I've hit a snag though, when I put in the data file and choose the XDelta file for the translator program, I hit an error: "An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT" and I have no idea what to do here.

Last edited:

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've changed my mind; I'll find a download for the most recent release of the game and just hope it's got what I need to put this patch in. If that doesn't work, I'll just deal with it.
*edit* Ok, I am admitting to be a dumbass; I looked at the patch comment and found the text document had a link that lead to the auto-translator which I needed to use with the data.wolf file in order to get it patched. I've hit a snag though, when I put in the data file and choose the XDelta file for the translator program, I hit an error: "An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT" and I have no idea what to do here.
I think the newest version is 1.41, but that the patcher in that post only works with 1.31. I don't think they're compatible together.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think the newest version is 1.41, but that the patcher in that post only works with 1.31. I don't think they're compatible together.
... Dat's it. I'm waiting until a new link comes out.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save file for the new update yet?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

... Dat's it. I'm waiting until a new link comes out.
You're gonna have to find that link on your own, then. No links for games with underage characters.