What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

having a problem with the twin angels.. First play through I used a aoe weapon and destroyed them both . But noooow I dont have any aoe weapons and dont remember where I found my first one .
You can buy a staff in a town shop, those are AoE.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Anyone knows what those options mean when you go "tower" and take highest one... above 1 floor..

Some events? And random enemies? Etc.. Trying use translating... ?

Anyone know how to make dark cave dark again.. it was fun when you didnt see enemies so well :)

Last edited:

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows what those options mean when you go "tower" and take highest one... above 1 floor..
The first option seems to be setting something up with a floor of the tower. Perhaps it is determining what challenge to take, but I'm not clear on that.

The second option will "erase" the progress and set the tower back to where you need to clear all the floors starting with the first. I'm not sure what the point of that is.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Some events? And random enemies? Etc.. Trying use translating... ?

Anyone know how to make dark cave dark again.. it was fun when you didnt see enemies so well :)
reload a save before you did the see in the dark side quest

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, how exactly do you unlock the new difficulty that has been patched in?
When I start a new game or load a save the option for it is greyed out and I can't select it. :/

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I start a new game or load a save the option for it is greyed out and I can't select it. :/
I dont sure but i load save where i had finished game 100% its was unlock.. But when i tried save where i was half played.. and it was lock.. So i think you need finished story? :)

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way to easily see all of the animations? The Library or Gallery doesn't seem to have it, or maybe I'm missing a button prompt that I can't read.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to easily see all of the animations? The Library or Gallery doesn't seem to have it, or maybe I'm missing a button prompt that I can't read.
yeah, second that question, was asking it myself, gallery just seems to have the taunt pose that is interesting, but the H- graps, i realy dont know

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Clearing the game 100% in HARD unlocks the new difficulty.

I sure hope you love to hit those COUNTERs, because you'll need every single bit of that FLASH invulnerability time.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I used DXextract. Extracted the data.wolf file and that gives me all the CG in the game

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I sure hope you love to hit those COUNTERs, because you'll need every single bit of that FLASH invulnerability time.
Im playing through it right now, and while some bosses are tough as hell. Some others aren't (Group fights are insane though, especialy that 5 priestesses boss fight).

I was kinda hoping for more loot. Im still using that sword I got from the town where you can power up weapons, dunno how I got it but it was there I believe. This sword deals end game damage and has a 70% Hp heal ability on right click. Its darn good and has been carrying me throughout the game on this difficulty :p

Difficulty doesn't give you any extra loot, sadly. Wish it did though. I love high numbers lol.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does 100% also include the sidequests?
Because some of them I don't understand, since I don't understand a single word of Japanese. :/

Does anybody have a 100% file to spare or a new game save on very hard?

Reputation score

Here is an automated ParadeBuster english translation patch I put together. I don't like to leaving people hanging out to dry but polished english translations just stopped coming in and there never was enough contribution to validate making a patch out of those. This is all done by tools I wrote and google translate plus an already written wolf RPG extraction script (thanks in the readme).

Enjoy/or not.

The translation project is here and will not be removed. Feel free to use it as a starting point for any other efforts translating this game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here is an automated ParadeBuster english translation patch I put together. I don't like to leaving people hanging out to dry but polished english translations just stopped coming in and there never was enough contribution to validate making a patch out of those. This is all done by tools I wrote and google translate plus an already written wolf RPG extraction script (thanks in the readme).

Enjoy/or not.

The translation project is here and will not be removed. Feel free to use it as a starting point for any other efforts translating this game.
well looks http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=894391&postcount=441 got ignored :( but thanks man :D! though this is one thing that bothers me, the translation pushes the flash timer off screen.

Last edited:
OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Enjoy/or not.

An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

I am so bad with these. My thought process:

1) Opened DeltaPatcherLite.exe
2) Selected Data.wolf as my Original File
3) Selected autotranslate.deltapatcher.xdelta as my XDelta patch
4) Click apply patch.
5) Got the error above...

What did I do wrong?:(

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did you rename the original file?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did you rename the original file?
Nope I just selected it. Was I suppose to rename it? I didn't see anything in the read me about renaming my original file.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what version of the game are you trying to patch?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

what version of the game are you trying to patch?
I tried an older version(didn't work) and then tried the latest version v1.30(still didn't work).

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I tried an older version(didn't work) and then tried the latest version v1.30(still didn't work).
have you in any way already modified the file? alternatively are you using any programs that isolate other programs in a virtual environment?