What's new

[Complete - Partial] DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ [RJ156578]

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I've made a partial translation for the WolfRPG game Dragon Planet.

dlsite link here:

ulmf thread link here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27284

Link to the English Partial patch is in the attached text document.

Hopefully it won't throw up any bugs, though I haven't tested it very much so there's every chance it will! Please let me know. Skills, magic, items, menus, titles, H skills, map names and enemy names should all be translated, and some random system messages here and there that were in the common events. I included instructions about applying Wolf RPG partials in case you haven't done that before, but there are also instructions in this thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27398

This partial was made with the version 1.00 of the game, so I've no idea if it will work with later versions or not.

Attachments

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: DRAGON PLANET~堕淫に抗う女騎士と望郷の魔法少女~ [RJ156578]

Wow - thank you! I will give it a try...

akuji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the work!
Where do I find the arc converter?

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the work!
Here you go =)

EDIT: Tried out the translation, there are some issues with overlapping text on the status/skill screens, but nothing seems to have broken the game so far. =)

Attachments

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the work!
I know devildragon777 linked to it, but it's also included in the file in the OP's translation file. When you unzip the file, it's in the "Dragon Planet Partial" folder, along with the /Data/ folder.

One thing I found is that after using the Arc Converter program, I had to use 7-Zip to unzip the file. WinRAR just gave me error's when I tried to unzip it - I only mention this because WinRAR is mentioned in the instruction file that comes with the donwload. Not sure if just my issue or not, but I have had this issue with multiple WinRAR versions where it won't unzip a .rar file but 7-Zip will.

I had a quick look, and it works, which is great. Will need to check more screens to see if there are any issue's - but main menu, in-game menu options, etc all seemed to be working. So thanx! :)

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: Tried out the translation, there are some issues with overlapping text on the status/skill screens, but nothing seems to have broken the game so far. =)
Yeah, in the end I gave up trying to make everything word wrap nicely and not run into each other. :p It's not as bad as it was - originally, the game word wrapped every line as if it was Japanese, so the English text would only go halfway across the text box before starting a new line. I finally managed to find the Common Events that were controlling the word wrap behaviour and double some of the numbers.

Some of the later spells had pretty wordy descriptions, so I imagine they'll be falling out of the text box all over the place. Oh well.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation :)

Its a bit messy using Visual Novel Reader.

akuji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot, it's working quite fine!

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am having issue with the Game.dat not beable to locate

edit: solve...by some kind of magic

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How exactly do I use this partial?

Do I have to start a new game or something?

edit: nevermind somehow I amnaged to completely miss the instructions along with the download. Too eager perhaps I was.

Last edited:

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry if this sounds demanding, but could you update this to v1.05? Apparently there's been some system revisions and whatnot.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry if this sounds demanding, but could you update this to v1.05? Apparently there's been some system revisions and whatnot.
Looks like the game is up to version 1.06 now. I found a 1.05 link on AS, but haven't found any 1.06 links... and judging by the website, there are still one or two bugs, so there might be another new version?

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help!

Umm... anyone tried translating with agth??

im stuck at new game and the only line i get is [Sophie ...]

anyone can help?

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help!

Umm... anyone tried translating with agth??

im stuck at new game and the only line i get is [Sophie ...]

anyone can help?
this game (like oh so many wolf games) has a glitch where characters only show up once. you can fix it but its hard, its also no use getting the exact string because the glitch will still be there. your best choice is to just use /c /x3 /ks2 /kf and after having some npc say something pick lstrl1enA (just under GetGlyphOutlineA). it will be slow cause agth will have lots of garbage to go through every line but it works.
fix is here but its hard to understand because its made for visual novels

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Make a new Tranlsate Please XD.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Rename the folder to just "Data"?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rename the folder to just "Data"?
OK my error many thanks ^^

Somewhere where once who had said that it was exactly the hot folder. Or I am defusing something but thanks ^ ^

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, can someone update the partial translation ?
the game already updated multiple times ... (I think now it's ver 2.02)

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hmm, can someone update the partial translation ?
the game already updated multiple times ... (I think now it's ver 2.02)
I'm currently playing through it and having a blast. The only thing that I noticed that kinda breaks the game is if you fight around the port town on the world map. I get some errors once the fight starts. The error persists through the save file so I just avoid fights in that area. I'll post a screenshot later kinda in a hurry right now.

I also can't prostitute in the empire town, tho dunno if it's due to the partial (agth machine translates about increasing paizuri score?). Other than that I didn't encounter any issues. Playing 2.02.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm currently playing through it and having a blast. The only thing that I noticed that kinda breaks the game is if you fight around the port town on the world map. I get some errors once the fight starts. The error persists through the save file so I just avoid fights in that area. I'll post a screenshot later kinda in a hurry right now.

I also can't prostitute in the empire town, tho dunno if it's due to the partial (agth machine translates about increasing paizuri score?). Other than that I didn't encounter any issues. Playing 2.02.
Sorry for being a killjoy, but by applying a partial that was made for a v1.00 of the game onto a v2.02 of the game, you are most probably getting rid of all (or at least, some of) the things that were added / bugfixed between v1.00 and v2.02 - and yeah, that includes the prostitution arc. (Expect more errors, too. Save often.)
Essentially, you are just 'patching' it back to v1.00.

At least that is how it works with RPGMaker games - and I would bet, WolfRPG games, too... Though, please, someone do correct me if I am wrong.