What's new

Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

"Not until it's done growing. And I'm sure 'we're trying to make her better' will make David or whoever she ends up trying to rape feel so much better. Look, I'll take your word that she's not going after me for the duration of this mission, but I think we're going to have to talk again afterward.

For now... we need to think what we're going to do next. No way we're catching that guy, he's five minutes ahead of us already and we have no idea which way he went. The doors that were locked before are still locked, and we still don't have any keys."

(Well there you have it then: either I'll make you promise to tell someone in charge and you'll end up going to the only Inn employee we really have contact with, or I'll blab to Jesse myself.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Geesh, Jenn really wants Mina not to have her secret, doesn't she. :mad: Or is that you wanting Mina to not have her secret?)

Melissa still gets a frown on her face as Jenn declares her suspicion. But she responds calmly, not wanting to get into yet another argument.

"Later, then."

Melissa goes around the counter, and starts digging around, eventually coming up with some disposable cups. While the soda fountain only makes a clicking noise when she pushes the lever, the sink still runs, so she fills up a few cups with water, pushing one to Jenn before taking another to Mina along with a couple packets of jerky.

"Here... something to eat, and some water to go with it. It's beef jerky, it's kinda salty... real backpacking food."

(Melissa's Honorable, with a capital H. She told Mina she wouldn't tell - and the only times she's told, it's because Mina's been found out anyways. Melissa's NOT going to tell anyone unless Mina tells her it's all right. Mind you, Melissa's been occasionally nudging Mina to tell - since she's afraid of, well, someone like Jenn.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks."

Jenn sips at the water and eats a little of the jerky, watching Melissa deal with the other girl.

(Oh, I don't think Jenn particularly cares if Mina has a secret. Just if she doesn't tell anyone and Mina ends up seeing some guy at the inn, or if Melissa ends up pregnant and unconscious when Mina gets horny... well then Jenn is partly responsible. She'll feel bad if Mina gets kicked out, but way worse if she stays and someone ends up raped.

If Jesse thinks Mina staying at the inn is workable... well Jenn would probably be able to convince herself she'd done her job by passing it up to someone in charge. Or maybe Mina will convince Jenn she's a nice person and really can overcome her lusts.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After walking around, talking with Jenn a bit, Melissa knew she left Mina alone for just long enough, so that when she returned with water and jerky, the horny little brunette was fast asleep, only snoring just loud enough so that Melissa could tell only when she was right in front of her, as Mina went straight into a slumber, likely as soon as she was lain in the booth.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(*snicker*)

Melissa brushes a few stray hairs away from Mina's face, then sits down on the opposite side, tearing open a packet and chewing on the contents. Maybe the smell of the food will wake her up; if not, well, she's perfectly content to let her lover rest.

("Welcome to today's lecture: 'Futa 101: Care and Feeding'. As you know, futas were originally women, who were granted a set of male genitalia via magic. This results in a greatly enhanced sex drive, infertility in the original genitalia, and related behavioural changes. What is less well-known is that it affects their Essence - essentially, rather than regenerating as is normal for most beings, it gradually burns away to support the futa's enhancements. Therefore, a futa uses sex to 'feed' off of their partner. *a-hem* There'll be a question-and-answer period after the lecture, do remain seated...")

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(So... I guess we're just waiting until Mina is ready to leave? Or is there something else that I'm missing?)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Essentially, yeah. Of course, the problem with that is Mina got her STAMINA knocked down, and stamina takes the night to regenerate. Which means that snacking on food, drinking water, and taking forty winks isn't gonna get her very far - maybe into Orange. Well, let's see what else we can do.)

After finishing her own snack, Melissa gets a little pensive. They can't stay put for too long, after all...

So she starts digging around in her backpack, and more specifically the first-aid kit inside. Doesn't it have some aspirin, or something else for mild pain?

(First-aid check... can Melissa help Mina with her bruises and such?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Realizing Melissa didn't have any healing materials of her own in her pack, she found that Mina had some Excedrin pills on her own First-Aid pack, which would help relieve the poor girl's pain from getting beaten like that. However, she'd need some water from the nearby soda fountain in order to take them, as well as having Melissa wake her up to swallow them.

Then, after eating some Jerky to digest with the pills, and letting them work into her system, Mina should be fine.

(Mina's currently in Orange, that's how she can move around

Also, you guys can take some Beef Jerky and water, and use them as Survival Rations should you need to stay the night. By the next day, which you won't have to wait for, the other group should have the power on.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Wha? I'm sure Melissa has a First-Aid Kit... she dug it out of her apartment supplies way back when, and hasn't used it since. I was a bit surprised by Mina having a First-Aid Kit... okay, maybe Mina's been carrying around Melissa's First-Aid Kit, that works.)

Discovering some suitable medication, Melissa gives Mina a gentle brush on the cheek.

"C'mon, sleepy... can't waste the rest of the day... here, some water and I found this painkiller pill. Also we've got some food, so eat up!"

(So Mina's currently in Stamina:Orange, and food+meds would put her to at least Yellow? Maybe I should sit down and read the AFMBE rulebook sometime, rather than just guessing at these things. :rolleyes:)

(I think it'd make more sense if we just holed up in the shop here, if we stayed overnight. Be kinda weird trying to keep soda cups full of water from spilling whilst dodging monsters.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Bleh, you are correct. I was so stupid, I was lookin' at yer freakin' storage supplies... *Hits own head with a spade*)

(As far as First-Aid goes, the rules from the AFMBE book does not apply, as the items used there heal too little amount to actually be worth healing anyone.)

(Also, Mina, since she knows a lot about first aid, she took several first aid kits with her, seeing as how she uses her fists and legs to fight. She doesn't remember, but she used to go to a kick boxing school. She never reached any famous tournaments, but she only wanted to know how to protect herself.)

(ONE MORE THING hehehe, I've decided that the instant use of First-Aid is ridiculous. From now on, you may only use a First-Aid kit in one area, such as healing stamina, slowing pregnancies, or curing toxins once per type of illness. So, while using a med kit to heal Joseph, Mina could use it again to heal a toxin, and then slow a pregnancy, but may not use it twice to heal Joseph, and then herself, all with a single kit. She'd need another for that.)

Mina shuffled a little, and her cock started to become erect again after she heard Melissa's voice, "Mmm..." she moaned loud enough for Jenn to hear, and slowly sat up from where she was resting, and groaned as she did. She put a hand to her head, and whined in pain, "Oww... My head is killing me... Why does everyone hit me so haaarrrd!" she whined like a child.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(If you don't mind the extra paperwork, then yeah, reusable First-Aid Kits is great. Maybe make it "we replenish incomplete kits while we're at the Inn"?)

Melissa just smiles and holds out the pill.

"Well, sometimes we need to get your attention... and sometimes, they're just being mean. Here, swallow this pill with the water. And since it's near lunch-time, we've got some beef jerky to snack on."

She waits for Mina to do as she's told.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina twists her mouth a little before taking the water and the pill, "... I think you were being mean..." she said teasingly, as she put the pill in her mouth, and drank a few gulps of water. She then pushed herself up a little, and opened Melissa's unfinished pack of Beef Jerky, and started ripping off chunks of jerky, chewing on them enthusiastically, but holding her head in the process, hoping the medicine works soon.

Mina then looks around, and sees Jenn. She suddenly lowers her head, sluking in her booth, and her mouth stops chewing suddenly, remembering the little episode they had earlier...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks for finishing off that woman earlier. I thought we were beat."

And thanks for driving off the guy who could have helped us sooner as well, but I have to make nice if we're going to move on.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa reaches across to give Mina's hand a reassuring squeeze, then sits back, batting the open packet closer to Mina.

"Keep eating, you'll feel better soon."

She sits, trying to radiate confidence and reassurance.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina sat in silence for a moment, before beginning to continue to chew her jerky, and then swallow it. Her head turned to Jenn, "I think... That what separates me from one of those monsters..." a smile stretches across her face, and she looks to Melissa, with one of those familiar happy expressions she always wore in the mornings, usually after sex, "Is that... I know how to love." She reaches her hand up, and gives Melissa's hand on her shoulder a loving squeeze, seeming to be recovering a little better from her pain, or at least putting it out of her mind.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Awww... ain't lurve grand? And now I have to go and spoil the moment...)

Melissa blushes pinkly at the comment, enjoying that secret smile that Mina only gave to her.

"Attagirl."

There's a pause while everybody applies themselves to eating and drinking, and then Melissa speaks up again.

"Well, if we're all done eating and such, I suppose we should get going again. I'll just... reload..." She halts midsentence. "My rifle. Where'd it go?" And then she stands up and ducks outside, obviously searching for her rifle.

No dice - the casings from when Melissa'd been firing at Aya are still lying around, but the gun itself is missing. She searches, gradually getting more frazzled as she looks in all the corners and tries to see down into the pools.

"What the hell happened to my rifle?"

(I don't think Mina'd have any idea what happened to the rifle, and I don't think Jenn was paying too much attention to Joseph at the time. Though we'll figure it out anyways.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You lost your gun? I'd have to assume it's still where you left it, with that man, or with the woman we were fighting."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Psst... Melissa left the shop and is looking around the combat area.)

Melissa gives Jenn a sharp look.

"I didn't 'leave' it anywhere. I was shooting at that albino, then she shot it out of my hands, and it went flying over... there... and I yelled at Mina to retrieve it... and then that rat-bastard slugged her down..."

She starts stomping and cursing.

"Shit! That sonuvabitch STOLE it! That backstabbing sonuvabitch STOLE IT!"

There's another pause while Melissa gets her anger back under control.

"Jenn~? Can I have the radio back...? I want to talk with madam Director about her pony-tailed popinjay..."

(I'M DEMATT, AND I LIKE TO CORRECT RJ BECAUSE I'M A BIG, STINKY, POO-POO ASS!!! D:<)

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If you like, though I doubt she'll be able to convince him to give it back..."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa growls as she accepts the radio back from Jenn.

"I don't expect her to 'convince' him to give it back... I want to find out what's so all-important about that ass that she can't even tell us his NAME. AND she can send a new rifle out. 'Cuz I'm not wandering around here without a decent weapon."

She flips the radio on.

"Melissa here, is the Director available? Over."