What's new

Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

"They're just sitting still above us? They probably have to know we're here, then."

Jenn looks at the other two girls.

"I guess I'm bait, then..."

Jenn pokes her head out the store's door, looking upward.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa hisses at Jenn as she tries to rush up behind her - quietly.

"If they ARE gargoyles, what do you expect me to do with this teeny knife? I should be bait! Then you two can hit them while they're distracted!"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn considers for a moment...

"If you're volunteering, go right ahead."

Jenn backs off a little and waits for Melissa to draw "them" down.

(The idea wouldn't occur to Jenn at this point, but there are "other" ways to draw them down)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"R-right, then... let's get this over with..."

Melissa takes Jenn's place, cautiously pushing the door open, studiously not looking up at the roof, letting her awareness of the auras tell her if she should dodge...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melissa walks outside, she does catch sight of things with wings, but they were not gargoyles. Instead, they appeared to be highly attractive, nude women. Unlike Mina, and her unfriendly relatives, they were not sporting male genetailia. However, they did have a tail that seemed fit for such a task, the end of their already thrashing tail, coming from the spine, just above their ass, had an ending that was smooth, and slick, with some bumps at the end, almost like beads, as well as demonic looking wings of the same color, a very dark purple. They all had curly hair, that didn't go down past their shoulders, and each of them had their hair in a different color. One had red hair, another had blond, and the last of the three had pink hair. The one with red hair appeared to be the leader.

Instead of swooping down and attacking Melissa, the one with Red hair just waved at her in greeting, "Ah, there you are!" she called out to Melissa, "I smelled you here, so I knew you were close!" her hand went down out of the air, and crossed itself with the other, returning to the similar pose her two friends had, their arms crossed, standing on the edge of the building. "Don't worry, I'm not here to rape you! But, would you happen to know where a certain brown haired deviant is? He's been causing trouble for everyone, and we've been sent to hunt him down." She cocked her head with interest, "We know he's been here, so could you tell us where he is?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon hearing an unfamiliar female voice, Jenn sticks her head out past the door frame to see what's going on. When she sees that the newcomer isn't apparently hostile, she moves such that she's halfway visible to the odd 'women', but such that the arm holding her rapier isn't visible.

Well, they're obviously women. Really hot women... and no penis. But I'm *pretty* sure there weren't winged, tailed, nude women flying about the city before all this stuff started happening, which makes them mutants.

And all the mutants I've met - including the ones who look like women - are monsters at least some of the time. Melissa is right that it's possible to be raped by someone who doesn't have a penis, but... well all the monsters *do* have them.

In the end, Jenn decides she doesn't like the women. Not because of their phallic tails, which she didn't put together, but because they're still mutants - and on some level a little jealousy over their looks.

I should let Melissa do the talking, she's the one who volunteered to be bait. Oh, and Mina! How will she react?

Jenn divides her attention between the newcomers and Mina, hoping to identify signs of uncontrollable lust before she did something rash...

Ha, and it ought to be fairly obvious when she's aroused, now that you know her little secret.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Huh. Either the Goddess REALLY wants Joseph dead, or there's more "evil" factions than just her.)

Melissa crosses her arms over her breasts, unconsciously imitating the winged women, and directs a quick glare at Jenn and Mina, trying to get at least Mina to stay inside.

"That bastard? Last I knew, he ran off while we were busy trying not to be raped."

She tilts her head slightly as she looks up at the women.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to tell me what kind of trouble he's been causing, would you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina payed no heed to Melissa's warning, and instead choose to run outside, her curiosity piqued by the sounds of new people. Jenn, and Melissa quickly saw Mina become entranced by the attractive women, as well as catching sight of her secret growing larger in size...

The large breasted woman raised an eyebrow at Melissa's imitation, and smiled a bit, amused, small, vampire looking teeth poking out from her lips, "Really...? Well, that's a shame, I was hoping we'd finally caught him, but it appears Aya failed our master." she sighed in disappointment, "That cretin had done nothing but kill our own, and invade our homes. He's become a thorn in our side, and a menace to those of us that just want to live our lives."

The blond one looked to the red haired one urgently, "If we're not going to absorb these three, shouldn't we get going?"

The pink one then turned to the other two, seeming to have the excitement, and intellect of Mina, "Aww... Do we have to leave so soon!" she whined, and looked at the horny Mina for a second, "Can I at least have fun with her?"

Mina blinked at the pink haired one's want to have sex with her, and seemed to get even more horny, as if she was about to accept the offer...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Dang, I really want to ask "what's your master called?" just so we get a real name/title instead of guessing... but that might be too likely to get them to attack.)

Aya, was that her name? Well at least we learned something, and it doesn't seem like they're going to attack.

Jenn relaxes a little, but doesn't shift her stance.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Okay, the Goddess really wants Joseph eliminated. Well, let's let these succubi get on their way...)

Seeing Mina dash past Jenn, and start ogling the succubi, Melissa uncrosses her arms and reaches out to take Mina's hand. She whispers quietly at her, trying to keep the threesome above from hearing.

"Mina dear, I think she'd feed from you and leave you starving..."

Then she directs her attention back upwards.

"Huh. He just seemed cowardly before... well, we'll keep that in mind, if we run into him again."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina blushed embarrassingly at Melissa's words, but with a glance back up at the three women perched on the roof, she still seemed interested in having sex...

The lead red head seemed to give an order for them to head out, and gave Melissa one last sentence before quickly flying away, "If you ever run into him again, you'd do well to turn him over to us..."

The three girls, the pink one reluctant, all started beating their wings, and lifted off the ground, and flew off to the East...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa continues holding on to Mina while the succubi fly off, and once they're out of sight, turns to her and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

"Pretty good, Mina... but I thought you were waiting inside, along with Jenn?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well that... actually went pretty well."

Jenn notices that Mina's "little" secret is still quite "big" but decides not to comment on it.

"I guess we move on, then?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina blushed, and admitted, "I... I heard voices... And I thought... I thought..." she shook her head, "I don't know..." she looked down at the ground shamefully, the bulge in her pants seeming to throb, "I'm just... So horny..." she whispered that last part, so only Melissa could hear...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Hrm. Where would be a good place to have a quick lay... how to foist Jenn off without her knowing Mina and Melissa are gonna go a round... Such important questions. :p)

Melissa also starts whispering, as she hugs Mina reassuringly. This isn't Jenn's concern, after all.

"You're doing great, Mina... you know what? Let's not wait to get back to the Inn."

She looks up at Jenn.

"Um, Jenn? Me and Mina are, um, gonna take a quick break, okay?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn glances briefly at Mina's obvious erection.

"She's still not feeling well? Fine, but if she still can't continue in a few minutes maybe it's time to call for that helicopter?

And while you're resting, I'll radio in about those, um, women we saw."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa unslings the radio and holds it out for Jenn to take.

"Yeah, that works. Be careful out here, and shout if something comes up while we're, um, catching our breath."

So saying, Mina excitedly tugs Melissa back inside the souvenir shop. Melissa keeps looking around while they move - there's gotta be a fitting room or a washroom somewhere...

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey, sorry to bother you again so soon, but we had a rather odd encounter I thought someone should know about.

There were three of them, and they looked like naked women, but they had wings and tails, and they flew. They... spoke to us, and asked about that guy we were chasing. When we said we didn't know where he was, they left us be. At least one seemed to be, um, 'interested' in us, but they let us be."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The radio was silent for a time, before the Director answered Jenn in a tone of warning, "Should you see those women again, avoid them at all costs, do not look at them directly, and most importantly, do not converse with them. Should you pay attention to them, they will take over your process of rational thought, and turn you into a willing sex slave. They are powerful creatures, and must not be taken lightly. Should they appear again, I suspect you won't be so lucky as to be let go, so you will flee from them. I won't lie, should you attempt to attack them, they can easily turn your anger into lust, don't even think about them, if you know what's good for you." she warned Jenn.

Mina, eager to have sex after looking at that stunningly beautiful Succubus, lead Melissa on into the clothing shop. While there wasn't a dressing room, there was a bathroom, which Mina quickly led Melissa into. Once Mina had Melissa hidden inside the bathroom, she nearly forced herself on Melissa, forcing a kiss onto her mouth, as she pushed her against a wall, and started fondling her breasts, getting right to the point, as she seemed eager for sex to start immediately.