What's new

Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

(True enough... but that hunger would take more than a day to manifest - I'm sure she could find Melissa in that time, or somebody interested in a one-night stand.)

Melissa stares at Jenn, frustration obvious as she tries to word her thoughts properly. Then Mina breaks out of her embrace, dashing off crying; Melissa looks hastily between the two, then aims a much hotter glare at Jenn.

"Errgh... you have NO sensitivity, do you?"

Then she gets up and starts following her distraught lover, giving a yank at her waistband to resettle her all-too-messy pants.

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, at least she's sorry about it afterward, though I'm not sure how much consulation that would give our friend if she had succeeded.

Go! Tell her she's not a monster. I'll refrain from blabbing her secret for the moment."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Melissa catches up to the distraught Mina, the brunette seems badly hurt emotionally, and she was constantly sobbing, and wiping at her eyes, and when Melissa demands her attention, she starts chanting while ignoring almost all words of comfort, "I'm not human... I'm not human... I'm just a freak... I'm not human..." she insists, rambling like a madwoman, trying to get away from Melissa...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Congratulations, Jenn, you just pushed Mina into a relapse.)

Perhaps luckily, Melissa doesn't hear Jenn's parting shot as she's too focused on the sobbing form of Mina. She dashes up, hands reaching to resume their hug.

"Mina... Mina... c'mon... calm down... you're not a freak. You're NOT. Don't ever think that. I'm with you, I'm staying with you. If they want to call you a freak, they'll have to call me a freak right alongside."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn turns on the radio and speaks into it loudly enough for Mina and Melissa to hear.

"Um... hello there, this is Jenn from the first team. We found the guy with the pony tail, but we also found a girl who could create some sort of shield and make tentacles come out of her back, like that woman who's activities we're supposed to be looking into. The one the director and a few of us fought a few days ago? We managed to defeat this new girl with only two out of our three-person group incapacitated, but the guy got away while we were fighting. We'll keep searching."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Jenn was done with her report, she heard the Director from the other side, "You LOST HIM!?!" she exclaimed, sounding very angry, as if Jenn had done something very wrong, "You clumsy FOOLS! Now who knows who's hands that brat will end up in! How could you be so foolish as to let him flee!" she accused Jenn, yelling too ignorantly to listen to any interruption.

Jenn heard the Director heave a sigh before continuing, "Pray do tell, if one of your group members were incapacitated, how are you to go about your search without securing their well being?" she asked her, uninformed of the recovery of Melissa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still teary eyed, Mina, under the assault of Melissa's care, simply bent down to the ground, and went to her side, curling up into a ball as she cried like a little child. She buried her head in her arms, and hid her face, crying as she tried to hide herself from the world...

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Mutter mutter grumble grumble... bets on whether Mina will want to stay anywhere near Jenn now?)

Melissa crouches, then kneels down beside Mina, trying to pull her onto her lap and enfold her in her arms, tucking Mina's head under her chin and rocking slowly as she murmurs in her ear.

"Shh, shh, Mina... it's okay to cry... take your time... let it out..."

(Well, at least she's not hysterical, just profoundly sad.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, at least we stopped that other woman from killing him... did I mention she shot him? Fortunately for him and my incapacitated teammates, one of us knows first aid. Which didn't stop him from taking our gun, knocking one of us unconscious, and running away in the middle of the fight that we very nearly lost."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While her crying doesn't die down but for a while, the wild, emotional hermaphrodite seems to find comfort in the rocking back and forth like a baby, and her cries eventually turn into sobs, which eventually turn into slight moans of sadness, until she's completely silent, relaxing against Melissa, finding comfort in her embrace.

Mina's first want was for Melissa to sing to her, but she knew Melissa would never be a good singer. So, she just kept silent while being rocked back and forth by Melissa, the comforting calming her nerves, until, to Melissa's surprise, Mina had fallen asleep! Various marks on her face suggested that Joseph's punches must have hurt quite bad, which must have left her dazed, and worn, as she was actually now sleeping, resting on Melissa...

Jenn heard the radio on the other side click off for some time, and right when she thought the Director had just ended the conversation rudely, she heard the radio flick back on, "I'm going to ask again, slowly this time, so that your slow processing brain can understand my words to you,

"What. Is. The. Status. Of. The. In-ca-pa-ci-tat-ed. Person?" she talked to Jenn as if talking to a baby, "Answer me, when I speak to you, next time, as well as defer whether or not said person needs an evac."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Forced to keep her own cool in order to calm Mina down, Melissa too finds herself calming down as she sits and rocks. The argument going on over the radio behind them isn't loud enough to disturb them, and as Mina dozes off, she continues to rock and hum tunelessly.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"They're fine. Just need a minute to rest."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Very well," the Director confirmed, and there seemed to have been a short conversation that went on in the background, but Jenn couldn't hear, "Jesse tells me there is a shop labeled, 'Pop's Beef Jerky,' which contains sealed-in-plastic Jerky that you can use as nourishment, as well as take shelter in the shop temporarily while you get some rest... And... Jesse said she wishes you well, and to be careful... That is all," she told her, and then Jenn heard the radio click off.

After observing, Jenn saw the afore mentioned shop, just near Mina and Melissa, on the opposite side of the plaza she was on...

(Melissa's vision does not see any living being inside the shop)

During the rocking, Mina stirs a little in Melissa's embrace, adjusting herself a little, and whispers, "... I love you..." with sadness in her voice, on of her hands reaching up to hold Melissa's, and squeezes it with emotion.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well obviously she is a person, just one that apparently can't control her urge to have sex sometimes. But I guess that doesn't mean I have to interrupt 'her'.

Jenn walks quietly past the other girls and into the shop, a little wary at all the hiding places but after all the noise they had just made outside not terribly concerned that something might be hiding there. She takes a good look around the shop, for the mentioned beef jerky and anything else interesting.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Melissa... is not paying attention, and therefore sees nothing. But we'll take your word that it's empty. :p Plus, since the Zoo was closed up at the time, the store's probably locked - although it's equally probably some chintzy lock that Jenn can get through in a matter of seconds. :D)

Melissa plants a kiss on the top of Mina's head, eyes soft and unfocused as she lets herself drift in the feel of hugging her.

"I love you too, dear..." she murmurs.

(Idling. We're gonna be hugging and resting until either Mina says she's feeling better, or Jenn interrupts. Probably the former.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking inside the store, is was a very simple layout. The doors were unlocked, and the area past the door was a straight walk to the counter, with booths on both sides, long enough for someone like the worn and beaten Mina to lay on (Que for Melissa to suggest she brings Mina inside to rest and eat for a while). And past the counter, were various packets of beef jerky displayed on holders off to the side, for someone to grab quickly if all they wanted was plain beef jerky.

Other than that, all other beef jerky about was uncooked, and smelled rancid when Jenn checked them. Apparently, the packets were the only things that were edible....

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What the hell kind of store only sells Beef Jerky... but I guess I'll take what I get."

Jenn eats a little of the jerky herself, and waits for Melissa to stir.

(So... lets not take *too* long here, right?)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Alright, fine, I'll wake Mina up.)

Neither of the two girls knew just how long they'd sit like that, Melissa holding Mina enclosed in a warm, soft embrace - forever, if they could. But a growl from Mina's stomach, promptly echoed by Melissa's, nudges them both back to full awareness. Mina pulls back a bit, looking embarrassed; Melissa smiles back at her, then looks around at the shops they're next to.

"'Pop's Beef Jerky'... well, it looks like it's got a bench you can stretch out on, and beef jerky would still be good to eat... c'mon, Mina, up we get..."

She supports Mina as they both stand, then walk inside, Mina finding a bench to sit on while Melissa moves over by Jenn to fish through the packets.

"You... calmer now?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I don't see how it can work. Her in the inn with nobody knowing, I mean. I've talked to two different guys now who are deathly afraid of people like her because apparently they can't control themselves. Are you just going to hope she never runs into someone she can't resist in the common room or do you honestly think you can control her even after today?"

(I don't suppose either of you know about the prison? 'cause just the idea that you'll check it out would probably appease Jenn for the purposes of this mission. Otherwise I'll put it down as "we'll talk after we finish in the zoo" after your next post.)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa lets out a sigh, looking fixedly forwards over the counter. Given that all that's displayed back there is a list of prices, it's obvious she's thinking again.

"I'm trying to help her learn self-control for herself. We're both still learning what... being a hermaphrodite... does. That she's so powerfully attracted to males... that surprised both of us." She sighs. "I think... with time and practice, she'll be able to control herself no matter who she's with. After all, your sex drive drops as you get older, right?"

(Unless you want to suppose somebody overheard River, Jesse, Freyda, or Lin discussing it, nobody'd know about the Prison containing futas. They, um, didn't announce it. River, in fact, deliberately only told Freyda and Jesse after they were in a private room.)