What's new

Zoe's Temptations - Final Version!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.8 (Sneak Preview *Must see*)

The game looks great! It has much interesting content. :)
Thanks! The content is only limited by the available software content as Lust and Faye Realms are pretty much limitless:D

Glad to see Jaws still got some work after his movie career stopped :D

When it comes to cumshots, there is one game that does it better than anyone. It's called Zombies Life or something by Nergal. I didn't enjoy the rest of the game at all, but the way he does the cum shot looks really good. Other devs should check it out to see if they can do it.
I'll have a look, thanks for letting me know!;)

RoseElement

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, make me understand this : I'm downloading the game right now, the public version. What can you do in this Midir and Fir villages?

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wait, make me understand this : I'm downloading the game right now, the public version. What can you do in this Midir and Fir villages?
Basically at the end of the day, depending on your choices (good or bad) you get to visit the Realm of Lust or Faye Land where you will find this two villages. They are packed full of side quests, funny, kinky, dirty with all kinds of creatures and magic. Animated sex scenes, optional scenes, interactive and interesting quests, a whole lot of things!:D

RoseElement

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your reply, really liked the game, can't wait for the next free version!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.9 (NEW version 2.11.2017)

Zoe's Temptations 0.9 is now available! You can find the update here : .This update brings a lot of content as well as new changes such as :

- Around 300 new 1280*720 HD Images
- New quests in Midir and Fir villages.
- About 50-60 minutes of gameplay (Exclusive Lust and Faye worlds update)
- Advanced the mannequin quest.
- Introduction of the slavery system in Lust (still in development)
- First Futa fetish scenes (completely optional, can be avoided)
- Added another ending.
- And more!

Here's a sneak preview :

RoseElement

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! When the new free version comes out?

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Pineresort...

Do you have free demos of your other two projects?

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like Zoe's Temptations more and really looking forward to it when its complete.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I like Zoe's Temptations more and really looking forward to it when its complete.
Thanks! There is no set ETA for it's completion but it's heading that way:)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So as work goes on Zoe need your help deciding what to wear. What do you think? You can vote on this poll :
The outfits can be changed a bit if you think there'something wrong with any of them. Also you can vote more than once so you are able to select the two you like the most!
*Outfit C can be modeled, buttons opened, more cleavage or less.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.9 (Poll open!)

there a game braking bug Oo i couldn't figure out what went wrong after i got out of the cave but when i went over to the other guy and he killed himself with MC's gun (which was funny) game just CTD and i couldnt catch which event triggered it Pine im sorry

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey PineResort,

What shoes will she be wearing with those outfits? Also. You see the netted stockings you've given her for outfit 1, have you tried those with outfit 3?

Out of the three I prefer outfit 3 the most, but I think netted stocking could make the outfit hotter. Plus it's a sort of 'I must tear at your outfit to get to your body you sex goddess' due to it covering but also very revealing.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

there a game braking bug Oo i couldn't figure out what went wrong after i got out of the cave but when i went over to the other guy and he killed himself with MC's gun (which was funny) game just CTD and i couldnt catch which event triggered it Pine im sorry
That's for Stranded with Benefits, thank you for your feedback. You should load a saved game and try again, it happens sometimes when you play for a longer time.

Hey PineResort,

What shoes will she be wearing with those outfits? Also. You see the netted stockings you've given her for outfit 1, have you tried those with outfit 3?

Out of the three I prefer outfit 3 the most, but I think netted stocking could make the outfit hotter. Plus it's a sort of 'I must tear at your outfit to get to your body you sex goddess' due to it covering but also very revealing.
The stockings don't fit well with the shorts, they bug each other into looking weird, I'll keep trying see if I can come up with something. Thanks!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's for Stranded with Benefits, thank you for your feedback. You should load a saved game and try again, it happens sometimes when you play for a longer time.

The stockings don't fit well with the shorts, they bug each other into looking weird, I'll keep trying see if I can come up with something. Thanks!
AH sorry bud! >< also thank you and you welcome :p

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Have came across this thread from time to time but never got around to downloading it. I was wondering what all fetishes are in this game?
Or is it Vanilla?

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Have came across this thread from time to time but never got around to downloading it. I was wondering what all fetishes are in this game?
Or is it Vanilla?
Hey! It's mostly vanilla but there are also some more kinky scenes like milking, two futa-ish scenes in the last update and others that are more than vanilla.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey! It's mostly vanilla but there are also some more kinky scenes like milking, two futa-ish scenes in the last update and others that are more than vanilla.
From what I played I thought you did handled the kinky stuff well without it coming across as brutal rape. The latest teasers you posted may have pushed that boundary though. But mostly it was a balance between raunchy, slight forced and kinky scenes that were in the game.