What's new

Zoe's Temptations - Final Version!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.9b (!NEW Released 4/14/2017!)

good news! : D i got a brand new drive and am reinstalling my RPG Makers i got threw steam ^^ were back in business : D

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

good news! : D i got a brand new drive and am reinstalling my RPG Makers i got threw steam ^^ were back in business : D
Great to hear it!;)

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.9a (!Sneak Peak!)

Not much to do about it, there are around 2.7k HD images + various sounds and music. I tried PNG crushers but not even scratched 10% of the size...
Mayby switch images form to jpeg? Game is good but really get too big.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mayby switch images form to jpeg? Game is good but really get too big.
I'm going to try to reduce the PNG sizes again, hope that does something noticeable...

crazybat

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get jpeg in rpg maker? I tried once but it did not work:confused:
Well the game i am making used .png i just converted the files to an high quality jpeg. Too mine own surprise i didn't even needed to select the file with the jpeg extention in RPGmaker. I just moved the .png files out of the directory and RPGmaker just used the jpg files. This was with VX ACE btw.

If your pictures has/needs transparency u will have to stick with png for those cause i don't think JPG supports transparency.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well the game i am making used .png i just converted the files to an high quality jpeg. Too mine own surprise i didn't even needed to select the file with the jpeg extention in RPGmaker. I just moved the .png files out of the directory and RPGmaker just used the jpg files. This was with VX ACE btw.

If your pictures has/needs transparency u will have to stick with png for those cause i don't think JPG supports transparency.
I remember trying something like this in MV but with no success, guess I'm just going to have to crush the png's again and that takes for ever :eek:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can't wait to try Zoe's Temptations 0.9b this version im still on version 5 @_@

Bear After Dark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I remember trying something like this in MV but with no success, guess I'm just going to have to crush the png's again and that takes for ever :eek:
I think you could probably use a script to batch compress the PNG files out of Photoshop if you did some digging online. Might be worth it to speed up the export process. :)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think you could probably use a script to batch compress the PNG files out of Photoshop if you did some digging online. Might be worth it to speed up the export process. :)
Found another converter that shaved off about 15% off the size while keeping the quality:cool:

Not stopping here, going for more!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.9c (!NEW Released 5/14/2017!)

Hey everyone! Zoe's Temptations version 0.9c is now available here : . What's new?

This update has half of the last day and the completion of the Text Message Quest, Zoe finds out who it was that kept sending her messages and manages to get herself in trouble with some really nasty guys.

- A lot of animated scenes!
- Around 230 new images in total.
- Around 40 minutes of gameplay.
- Added a warning to the Travel Power that should have been there since it was made available.
- Possible bad ending so I suggest you save your game as much as possible.

Here are some pics (Click to enlarge):

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is 0.5 going to be the last public release? I see its up to .9c and the public is still .5. Just curious :p

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is 0.5 going to be the last public release? I see its up to .9c and the public is still .5. Just curious :p
No, most likely a new version will be made public later this month;)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.9c (!New Free Version!)

New free version for everyone(0.6)! You can download it here or on the main post! Enjoy and let me know what you think:D

Have a great weekend!

Mindshard_Dev

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been meaning to play for a while now, and I think now's the time! :D Will review once I've finished! Er, the demo that is!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've been meaning to play for a while now, and I think now's the time! :D Will review once I've finished! Er, the demo that is!
Have fun! Let me know what you think;)

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been wanting to try out a tier version of this game, but I've been finding the price gaps between the different tiers a bit intimidating. I do want to play a bigger version of the game, and I'm willing to pay for it, but I'm not interested in being a long-term patron. As such I'm wondering how far off is the final version?

Also...different kind of question. Do the two bro dipshits (Brian and Christian?) ever make a "glorious" return? Is there even a route where the creepy stalker guy isn't completely rejected (or at least doesn't give up)? I'm all for the Sophie romance, but I like ntr and the like, so I was kinda wondering.

Last edited:

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey PineResort, Just a quick question.

You know how you release a free demo after a certain period, well will those demos have to stop at some point? I noticed someone in here mentioned your latest updates have massive files, so do you have a final demo in mind?

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Been wanting to try out a tier version of this game, but I've been finding the price gaps between the different tiers a bit intimidating. I do want to play a bigger version of the game, and I'm willing to pay for it, but I'm not interested in being a long-term patron. As such I'm wondering how far off is the final version?

Also...different kind of question. Do the two bro dipshits (Brian and Christian?) ever make a "glorious" return? Is there even a route where the creepy stalker guy isn't completely rejected (or at least doesn't give up)? I'm all for the Sophie romance, but I like ntr and the like, so I was kinda wondering.
Hey! I have planned two more updates until the final version is released. These updates will tie any loose ends and complete all the story lines. Christian will make a comeback and he will be rejected again:(

Hey PineResort, Just a quick question.

You know how you release a free demo after a certain period, well will those demos have to stop at some point? I noticed someone in here mentioned your latest updates have massive files, so do you have a final demo in mind?
The "demo" versions are actually free older versions of the game, in the end the game will be free to everyone as new demo versions are being uploaded periodically. And yes the game files are getting huge, around 4.3 GB is the latest version:eek:

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.9d of Zoe's Temptations is available here :

This update concludes the last day in the normal world and completes the mannequin quest line. I had a hard time fixing some bugs and also I made a work-around to the notorious stuck on bed bug, now when you visit Sophie's room you will receive an item that will help you fix it, simply use it and you're good to go! If you use it randomly you will lose it... So don't.

Some images (Click to enlarge) :