What's new

Zoe's Temptations - Final Version!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.7 (*NEW public version 1.3.2017*)

Is there any release date for 0.7 to be public?
I've yet to play this, but I'd rather not play 0.4 then .7 is released. :)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any release date for 0.7 to be public?
I've yet to play this, but I'd rather not play 0.4 then .7 is released. :)
Well, going by the reward tiers, it looks like there's a one-month gap between Patron and Public releases.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, going by the reward tiers, it looks like there's a one-month gap between Patron and Public releases.
Well that seems a long time, guess It's time to wait. :/
thanks for the info.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.8 (*NEW version 1.16.2017*)

Version 0.8 is now available! You can find the changelog in the main post or here : . This update is focused on the real world, where Zoe goes on a trip with some new friends she made in version 0.7! A lot of steamy hot situations await her as they go to a cabin in the woods! The orgy scene sets have also been added, have a look at some pictures :

Zoe's Trip :

Orgy :

Text Message quest :

And this is just the tip of the iceberg! A lot more going on but I think there were enough spoilers for now!

Polyphem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Orgy :

You say that is possible to kick Roy out of the story, but the guy in the sweater is Roy. So is it generally possible to influence the main story.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Orgy :

You say that is possible to kick Roy out of the story, but the guy in the sweater is Roy. So is it generally possible to influence the main story.
That guy is Max, he is part of an optional side story, he has similar hair cut to Roy. The story can indeed be influenced by choices such as meeting Max and Maria in the first place, going along with the text message quest and others.

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey!

One question: What's with the "text message quest"?

Is it a side quest or something ? I saw the comments above the pic:D

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey!

One question: What's with the "text message quest"?

Is it a side quest or something ? I saw the comments above the pic:D
Hey! Yes the message quest is a hidden side quest that has nothing to do with the main story, it's optional and it takes Zoe through all kind of kinky situations. In this version a new girl is the focus of the quest, a girl that Zoe and her "message friend" are looking to manipulate into doing all kind of things.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's a sneak preview of the next version of Zoe's Temptations! The coming update will be focused mainly on Lust and Faye Lands, work already begun and it looks promising so far! The images show one of Zoe's adventures in Faye Land, Fir village, where she meets some Fallen Faye there are two ways of completing this quest, either by falling prey to these creatures or by wisely avoiding their trap :

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 0.8 is now available! You can find the changelog in the main post or here : . This update is focused on the real world, where Zoe goes on a trip with some new friends she made in version 0.7! A lot of steamy hot situations await her as they go to a cabin in the woods! The orgy scene sets have also been added, have a look at some pictures :

Zoe's Trip :

Orgy :

Text Message quest :

And this is just the tip of the iceberg! A lot more going on but I think there were enough spoilers for now!
the first image all i got to say is DAM!!! XD

nice one Pine keep up the good work : D

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Great news! Zoe's Temptations update 0.9 will feature Valentine's special quests and scenes! In Faye Land, Zoe has to cure Cupid's "lack of erection" with some very kinky tricks, among others. Also I'm looking into introducing 4k renders, still in the testing period but there should be a definitive answer this month.

Here's a 4k render, what do you think?

You can download it here : (Much better quality than the preview above!)

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.8 (Valentine's Special Edition!)

Played the early stuff to this game and was surprised that I enjoyed it. Not usually into fantasy stuff but this has been done well.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Played the early stuff to this game and was surprised that I enjoyed it. Not usually into fantasy stuff but this has been done well.
Great to hear you liked it! Feedback is always more than welcome:D

Polyphem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great news! Zoe's Temptations update 0.9 will feature Valentine's special quests and scenes! In Faye Land, Zoe has to cure Cupid's "lack of erection" with some very kinky tricks, among others. Also I'm looking into introducing 4k renders, still in the testing period but there should be a definitive answer this month.
Any hope to heal Sophie and kick out Darius?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a 4k render, what do you think?

You can download it here : (Much better quality than the preview above!)
Its very detailed Pine. Word of advice please, try not to make them to high :3 might lag the system to the point of freezing. BUT you are going to do 4k. I would keep the 4k to the animations :) that would lessen the memory that RPG Maker would need. Less lag. :)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's a sneak preview at the upcoming version's Lust Realm content! This will be the dirtiest, kinkyest update so far! It will also feature optional content depending on what kind of thing you're into, the more "dirty" stuff can be avoided very easy without losing anything except the adult sex scenes. This way you can keep your game as clean or dirty as you want it.;)
(All the images are part of animated scenes)

Get the latest version here :

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.8 (Sneak Preview *Must see*)

The game looks great! It has much interesting content. :)

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.8 (Sneak Preview *Must see*)

Glad to see Jaws still got some work after his movie career stopped :D

When it comes to cumshots, there is one game that does it better than anyone. It's called Zombies Life or something by Nergal. I didn't enjoy the rest of the game at all, but the way he does the cum shot looks really good. Other devs should check it out to see if they can do it.