What's new

Hungy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Oh also, if you find any new sex animations for already existing girls, would be awesome if you tell them. I would continue to make gifs ^^
This goes for everyone who reads this, would be great :3
It doesn't look like you have a gif of the 2nd Little Ghoul (Big red hands in Mansion) scene where instead of finishing on her hand you finish inside her.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

It doesn't look like you have a gif of the 2nd Little Ghoul (Big red hands in Mansion) scene where instead of finishing on her hand you finish inside her.
Yeah... being able to loop her alt animation would be pretty fun.

Hungy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah I was hoping with this last big update it would be in the gallery :(

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's a Behavior Change bug with the Wild Cat mobs (shown below) that has been present since ver. 1.08 (maybe even 1.07). I can't confirm if whether it's just an error in their coding or an unfinished script which could be a possible step that leads to capturing them. If anyone wants to replicate it, here's how:

How to trigger it:
Step 1: Enter the mountains where the Red-Haired Neko's are present (save if you need to, you just might end up dying)
Step 2: Position yourself in an place near them but out of their reach (behind or on top of an obstacle)
Step 3: Press the "Y" Button to drain your hp down to 1 and your climax meter up to 95% (it should be the "W" key by default in 1.09a. In older versions, press "up"+"down")
Step 4: Masturbate till you climax and wait a brief moment.

If one (sometimes two or all) of the girls start to move toward you without cycling back and forward, then the bug has been initiated. If not, make sure your health is very low by repeating Step 4 till they do. To undo this bug, simply exit the area without getting captured, reset ("Space"+"Tab" key), or die.

What happens?
Instead of randomly cycling back and forward, they should all be headed straight for you (even when you're out of reach). Entering their domain will still make them follow you at a slow pace, but none of them will attempt to pounce you while in range. Attacking them won't make them flinch or recoil out of this state. If you do damage them enough, they won't immediately die until you get pinned by them. Making contact with them will immediately pin you down and force you to finish. You won't be able to escape it no matter what. Healing before getting caught will allow the hero to survive the sex, but will cause him to become immobilized when getting back up, allowing the girls to freely attack him without being able to resist.

I've tried this on all the other girls in 1.08 and 1.09, but none have had the same behavior shift. There's a chance that their grab will also be unbreakable, however you shouldn't get immobilized afterwards and their behavior should stay the same.

My theory:
Because of their slight cat-like nature, my guess is that when the girls finally become tamable, you'll need to lower your hp down to a critical level to make yourself seem like an easy target to them. They'd probably behave differently and more cocky, but can probably get surprised by either attacking them with a new skill that may get added later in the game. Or, if there's a skill that let's you "play dead" or something along those lines, it may also trigger something from them. Judging by all the unique and tricky tactics Zell has implemented to catching some of the newer monster girls in this update, I would say a monster girl that requires you to injure yourself greatly before suddenly surprising them. Plus, because there's a save station in the area, it'll probably be necessary to heal before attempting this.

Last edited:

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched the thread and found nothing so I want to ask...

Where can I find the extra animation for the white-haired paizuri bunny and the extra animation for the slug girl? It would seem those are in the game, based on the fact that there are empty slots for those extra abilities/cards on your monster farm.

Also, the only two items I've found in the game thus far are the masturbation icon and the stone tablet that lets you access the mansion. Are those the only two items in the game (besides all the monster girl abilities) or are there more to be found? If there are more items, how do I get them?

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New panel location
monkey girl:in the mansion room with half bodies falling down,double jump up to an empty one
white rabbit:double jump at the end of blue vore girl area
yamabiko: defeat black wolf and head right
slug:at the area where you use hammer to open your path for the crystal,look up theres a place which has a diff color ,double jump onto it
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched the thread and found nothing so I want to ask...

Where can I find the extra animation for the white-haired paizuri bunny and the extra animation for the slug girl? It would seem those are in the game, based on the fact that there are empty slots for those extra abilities/cards on your monster farm.

Also, the only two items I've found in the game thus far are the masturbation icon and the stone tablet that lets you access the mansion. Are those the only two items in the game (besides all the monster girl abilities) or are there more to be found? If there are more items, how do I get them?
You are not searching hard enough then cause i found it. in page 69 in case your wondering
yeah i think those are the only 2 "items" there are in the game at least for now.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, I did some tests and here's the result -
I didn't think about making full collection like GermanPlasma did with gif's, but if there's some interest for this, I could make the rest of them.
YES ! This is good,would def be interest in it if you would want to make more of it :D

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks so much! I indeed didn't have this animation, I will do my best to fix that cx

I will upload the new gifs on imgur as soon as possible and give a link for new gifs :3

Edit: Done, I added 10 new animations.
They can be found here in my older post, you will see the updated section which includes the new animations

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I appreciate the effort and time you put into making these GIFs, and I am thankful for it. But at the same time, there is something about it when you view the animations in-game. I think it is the fact that you have control over it, instead of it just being a looping animation.

But for now, the GIF collection is a great place to view all the animations so far, since not all the monter girls are capturable yet.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree. Sharing some of these top quality animations have been made easier thanks to you, GermanPlasma. Finding specific animations were hard, so originally I had to describe what happens (keeping it short and concise is a struggle ;w;), but now it just takes a simple attachment! Saves me time, and spares my readers.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I appreciate the effort and time you put into making these GIFs, and I am thankful for it. But at the same time, there is something about it when you view the animations in-game. I think it is the fact that you have control over it, instead of it just being a looping animation.

But for now, the GIF collection is a great place to view all the animations so far, since not all the monter girls are capturable yet.
Well, yeah, getting those 'rewards' in game is always better because if it's gameplay related (as it should) it's you, the player, who contributed to fucking/getting fucked and interaction makes it so much better.
Gifs and such are just for people who don't want to bother for whatever raisin.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I like to keep them archived for uhh.... rare mongirls. Everybody knows that if you put rare mongirls in a box for a long time and nobody sees them, thy are worth a lOT down the line. Especially if I modify or train them to have truly unique h- traits. And meme-able faces.

Last edited:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank ya'll for the good feedback, I appreciate it ^^
And yeah, same for me, I like the ingame animations a bit more, but the gifs are superb if you have the right mood ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of animations, there's actually a bug in the gallery that has also been present since 1.08 that causes a game over to occur when engaging in sex with any girl (including the wolf girl on the bench)
Here's how:

How to trigger it:
Step 1: Press "Y" button to drain your hp to 1 and your climax meter to 95% (it should be the "W" key by default in ver "1.09a". In older versions, press "up"+"down" in versions older than it)
Step 2: Now Masturbate to fill it, then release the "X" button (melee button) to climax while keeping the "down" key held till the MC returns to his Idle state.

If done correctly, you should notice that a small portion of your climax meter suddenly appear. If not, repeat Step 2. Make sure to only release the "X" button to ejaculate without releasing "down" button. To undo this, simply go heal up at a save station. But if you've died somewhere in the gallery or at home, reset the game by pressing "back"+"start" ("Tab" and "Space" key by default") or exit the window.

What Happens:
Initiating sex with any girl gallery (including the wolf girl found on the bench) without replenishing your health will immediately K.O. the MC. Although the game over notification can be seen, you can still control the speed of the sex, and even press "up" to make them release before you even start doing it. Pressing "X" will not take you to the continue screen but will instead delete the notification and leave MC lying there in his after sex state. If press "X" before the hero is released will cause him to vanish.

My theory:
It's possible that the MC has achieved Nirvana though sex and maybe even transcended into a new life? Also, don't trust the wolf girl no more...

Attachments

Last edited:

TissuePlease

Reputation score

The thread with full capturable and non monstergirls, as of update 1.09a, that AGamerPassingBy mentioned being posted by Zlymo:
AGamerPassingBy said:
http://monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5121
...wich was said to be down and then go up again, is now down for me as well T.T

So now i' m missing a full list, including the one in the attachment.
Anyone could help please?

I will post here Schumann' s op.17 played by Horowitz in three parts as a bait ;)

(You' re welcome if i made your day in the meantime)

Attachments

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, actually, yes! Because you will be totally at her mercy the moment she decided to play seriously with you :D.

The thread with full capturable and non monstergirls, as of update 1.09a, that AGamerPassingBy posted:
...wich was said to be down and then go up again, is now down for me as well T.T

So now i' m missing a full list, including the one in the attachment.
Anyone could help please?
Hold on, i'm not the one who posted that guide on monstergirlunlimited here on ULMF, it was Zlymo, heck he was the creator of that guide!
I have already made a full guide to the game however I cannot post links here yet so this will have to do. Here:
:)

I'm called "Slimmo" on that forum cause it used to be my old nickname and I cant change I think :O

I will be delighted if you can change your post so you're appropriately credits him instead. :)

Also TissuePlease, that Monstergirl in your attachment is not yet capturable.
If you're interested, while that guide is still down, i had made a more simplified guide about Monstergirls Capture here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=890118&postcount=1317

It got only but all the capturable monstergirls as of version 1.09, and should be reliable for up to version 1.09b.

Last edited by a moderator:

TissuePlease

Reputation score

AGamerPassingBy said:
I will be delighted if you can change your post so you're appropriately credits him instead. :)
Sure, no problem. Consider it done already, he deserves it.

AGamerPassingBy said:
Also TissuePlease, that Monstergirl in your attachment is not yet capturable.
If you're interested, while that guide is still down, i had made a more simplified guide about Monstergirls Capture here:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=890118&postcount=1317

It got only but all the capturable monstergirls as of version 1.09, and should be reliable for up to version 1.09b.
This is really helpful, and i thank you for taking your time to post that, but is there a way to get a list of all the non capturable monster girls, like the one in the attachment?

Last time i played FOBS was on 1.08, i completed it with all the girls in the gallery but the new save apparently isn' t compatible with 1.09 or 1.09a, so this time i downloaded the save file that RadeonX1950 provided in his signature and saw the chanes in gallery... but after seeing the gif list ripped from GermanPlasma, i saw some monstergirl was missing in said gallery, so i decided to know wich monstergirl were missing and in wich area they were, before continuing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are not searching hard enough then cause i found it. in page 69 in case your wondering
yeah i think those are the only 2 "items" there are in the game at least for now.
Well, I do apologize. I recall these additional scenes being referred to as "cards" somewhere in this thread, and "card" is the word I searched the thread for. I had no idea these additional scenes were in fact referred to as "panels". Now that I know, once the new update comes out once it's ready I should have no trouble finding the hints for any new panels that are added.