Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

Changes;

Sound effects
-Sound effects added to after sex (you know the kind of sounds i mean),
-more sound effects added for different sexual stances,
-monster girls partially stunned in their after sex positions after player gets up,

Sex
-Cat mages have a new masturbation animation,
-Cat mages and possible others, if having been masturbating will skip foreplay when raping player,
-breast sex animation for forest elf,

Mechanics
-Monster girls spawn off screen i.e. you cant completely clear and area as they will respawn when your not looking,

Characters
-none. D:

Bug
-Portal missing from swamp/spooky area missing again,
So this update is just bug fixes I suppose he didn't implement capturing the cat girl fighter did he? And what's with the wolf girls on benches found in some areas?
It's mostly bug fixes but there were addition sound effects, and a few animations added too, here's the change-log i posted earlier.

I think he wanted to include more into this latest update. The hardest part of drawing the images is definitely done though.

1.05 was 52 MB
1.06 is 59 MB

So yeah. He's definitely done more than just "glitch fix" underneath it all. I think he's setting up for a big update in the near feature. Either that or he's having programming issues. I hope it's the former.

After decompiling the files. *forgive me* I've learned...

He's got lots of new sprites in there. I mean a lot of new sprites. New sprites for the player character too. Just different status effects he can be affected by though.

Wolf girl on a bench is going to be a shopkeeper later on I believe. He wants to include items and stuff, though I have no concrete proof of this.
Indeed, programming issues are a horrible pain, i hope with you.

Do you mean In the game files or on his blog?
I imagine he wanted to expand on how it was only the forest elf and pink slime that added effects true. (what if the slime effect allows you to throw slime on the monster girls). XD

If it's any consolation i remember reading one of his posts saying how he wants to make a shopping inventory system but how it would take time(i can imagine from a coding aspect).

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Indeed, programming issues are a horrible pain, i hope with you.

Do you mean In the game files or on his blog?
I imagine he wanted to expand on how it was only the forest elf and pink slime that added effects true. (what if the slime effect allows you to throw slime on the monster girls). XD

If it's any consolation i remember reading one of his posts saying how he wants to make a shopping inventory system but how it would take time(i can imagine from a coding aspect).
I mean he's doing this in Fighter Maker. I literally have no clue how he's able to do even this much.

Also, I didn't mean status effects as in icons. I meant status effects as in states the player is in. Something like the in-love status he's in when he gets hit by a blown kiss.

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does anyone know how/if you can trigger the forest elf paizuri without using the capture room?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I mean he's doing this in Fighter Maker. I literally have no clue how he's able to do even this much.

Also, I didn't mean status effects as in icons. I meant status effects as in states the player is in. Something like the in-love status he's in when he gets hit by a blown kiss.
Ah i see well he said he wanted to do it so he'll probably find a way by either making do with fighter maker or by moving to flash. :D

Hmm well hope he will implement these new status effects as it'll make the game far more interesting.

does anyone know how/if you can trigger the forest elf paizuri without using the capture room?
I haven't managed to but try pressing up when being raped by one, worked for me in the capture room when both forest elf girls were only doing the same animation.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah i see well he said he wanted to do it so he'll probably find a way by either making do with fighter maker or by moving to flash. :D

Hmm well hope he will implement these new status effects as it'll make the game far more interesting.

I haven't managed to but try pressing up when being raped by one, worked for me in the capture room when both forest elf girls were only doing the same animation.
Forest Elf?

Also, he can't go back to flash for FOBS. He said it himself, but that new game he's helping to work on to motivate himself is done in flash.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Forest Elf?

Also, he can't go back to flash for FOBS. He said it himself, but that new game he's helping to work on to motivate himself is done in flash.
The monster girl who carries the huge mask and throws rock/seeds at you.

Ah i see, i misinterpreted in that regard, sorry.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another post;

Zell talks about the screenshot he posted previously and mentions how it's a mini game, it also on flash though so it wont be for fobs.

He also included the game itself in the post, though it's a demo as you'd expect.
He then goes on to talk about the mechanics,
The tail button only deflects range attacks and nothing else.
The "!" button is used in timing with a larger "!" that appears on the screen to imitate battle stuffs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It appears in a variety of different timings apparently.
The jump button allows you to avoid other attacks.
He talks about the two gauges but the engrish is a bit too much for me so i'll past it here.

"Physical fitness is not, powerful attack if the enemy of gauge Tamale is, I feel like ... if this gauge Tamale. His heart is no longer with the defeat all. ※ Note game over now also without anything, because subsequent to the infinite. "!" Because it does not completely adjust the timing of the display, Masu Baguri reacts to "!" In restraint of Konezumi."

As for that Zell added a selection of links to materials he's been using and a amazing gif of the bench sitting monster girl from FOBs. :D

@AGamerPassingBy by the way you were right about the player being as a sort of trap. XD

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He also included the game itself in the post, though it's a demo as you'd expect.
He then goes on to talk about the mechanics,
The tail button only deflects range attacks and nothing else.
The "!" button is used in timing with a larger "!" that appears on the screen to imitate battle stuffs. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It appears in a variety of different timings apparently.
The jump button allows you to avoid other attacks.
He talks about the two gauges but the engrish is a bit too much for me so i'll past it here.

"Physical fitness is not, powerful attack if the enemy of gauge Tamale is, I feel like ... if this gauge Tamale. His heart is no longer with the defeat all. ※ Note game over now also without anything, because subsequent to the infinite. "!" Because it does not completely adjust the timing of the display, Masu Baguri reacts to "!" In restraint of Konezumi."
I need to know where Zell got all this awesome BGM...

Well, about the new game, as you expected in a demo, things not quite completed yet, but man it is captivating me. I hope this actually become a legit versus action H-game. ;)

This Tamale Gauge, i believe is the colored gauge beside the hearts, i think it was something like an SP gauge where you or enemy can execute super attack when it's full. It looks like Zell is still not sure about this mechanic though, because from the Demo alone any physical damage doesn't actually have any role, you sexed up your opponent and make them cum to decrease their HP.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Very interesting mini game. I am assuming that you can't beat your opponent given it is a demo.

At any rate here is a link for those who want to play this new flash game in in full screen.

Link:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I need to know where Zell got all this awesome BGM...
Well he linked to all of his sources at the bottom of his post so you could trial and error it. XD

This Tamale Gauge, i believe is the colored gauge beside the hearts, i think it was something like an SP gauge where you or enemy can execute super attack when it's full. It looks like Zell is still not sure about this mechanic though, because from the Demo alone any physical damage doesn't actually have any role, you sexed up your opponent and make them cum to decrease their HP.
Ah I see that would make sense, it's color is pretty SP generic after all, and as its a fighter super attacks would be a good call.

Very interesting mini game. I am assuming that you can't beat your opponent given it is a demo.
Indeed you can win as you can decrease the enemy's HP and you can loose as nothing happens whe. You've lost all your own HP. :p

Vankleef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you make the end your sex attack?
Whenever i click while they're doing it it cancels it out and goes back to battling.
Heart gage is also at full from the enemy

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you make the end your sex attack?
Whenever i click while they're doing it it cancels it out and goes back to battling.
Heart gage is also at full from the enemy
You cant win, when you fill the enemy's heart gauge nothing happens.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hope he continues that game. It's pretty entertaining as it is and it could be fun to learn how different enemies work, plus the sprite work is great as per usual. Its funny that you can time the ! just right to get both scenes simultaneously.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So apart from the buttons A, X, left, right and up arrows there´s another command?, because i found a girl on a bed or couch but i can´t make her respond with any button??????

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i pretty sure she doesn't do anything yet.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So apart from the buttons A, X, left, right and up arrows there´s another command?, because i found a girl on a bed or couch but i can´t make her respond with any button??????
i pretty sure she doesn't do anything yet.
In zell's latest post, there is a gif off her giving a footjob, she will play a sexual part of the game
Also as it's outside it's probably a bench. :D

So not yet but probably sometime soon. :)

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] footjob [...]
You guys mean that Fox-Ghost? She does that footjob when getting close to her ... well, the last time when I tried to interact with her. I'm not exactly following the game's changes. Maybe he removed it for future develeopment stuff.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You guys mean that Fox-Ghost? She does that footjob when getting close to her ... well, the last time when I tried to interact with her. I'm not exactly following the game's changes. Maybe he removed it for future develeopment stuff.
What color is the fox's fur red or brown?
Also which ver was that in? :)

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What color is the fox's fur red or brown?
Also which ver was that in? :)
Not sure which color when I look at her since she has quite the amount of bare skin. (lol)

Didn't memorize the ver. No.