im lost on how to try this game out where do i pay or is it a free beta

im so confused i want to play it

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

im lost on how to try this game out where do i pay or is it a free beta

im so confused i want to play it
Yo, i made a tutorial a while ago, the "link to Zell's blog", zell being the creator, is at the start of the thread.

There are changes needed to the tutorial partially now one more version download has been added so i'll include the additional info needed below. :)

Do you know Zell's blog link if so follow these steps;

Step 1
On the right side of zell's blog under the white text "リンク" click this text
"ぶるーすきんの森(テストFlash)"

Step 2

On the left side of the page there should be this text;
"★ダウンロード 12/14更新"

Click it

Step 3

Click this text "『ぶるーすきんの森(Fob) ver1.04』"

This will bring you to the upload version(with the .exe)

Step 4

Click the grey button bellow the paragraph of japanise then click on "FOBSver1.04.zip"

Step 5

In the bar bellow;
"利用規約に同意した上で、FOBSver1.04.zip のダウンロードを続けるには、ダウンロードパスワードを入力して「認証」ボタンを押下してください。"

type the password "fobs104"

Step 6

Click the button that contains the text "ダウンロード"
It should be in the same place as the bar for the password was.

The download should start then after your redirected. :)
"★ダウンロード 12/14更新" is now ★ダウンロード 2/8更新,

As for the latest version you need to click"『ぶるーすきんの森(Fobs) ver1.05』 " instead and use this password "fobs1628" for it.
Other than that info everything is the same with the tutorial. :)

Also i recomend you download both versions if you want to follow development and whatnot. :)

Last edited:

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

another update from zell not sure what it says something about a previous game dream buster alice

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this might be a bit off topic.... But for anyone who can beat that game. you rule.... i cant T.T :(
You should altogether post there so people can support you. ;)
Use search function for easier thread finding.

Ah, because we already at it, let me give you an advice: "Memorize the location of items.".

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Zell posted today;

He states about how he's uploaded the latest version of FOBS(link in his post)(FOBS1.06),
as well as how he might want to move to flash, yet that is considered taboo among other works. :p

Nonetheless, new stuff, new bug fixes and probably new bugs. XD

Shall post a change log as i find new things. :D

Also he posted an image of various monster girls and a GUI that's very different to FOBS, he may be possibly be working on another game, that would make it a total of three games he works on then.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Changes;

Sound effects
-Sound effects added to after sex (you know the kind of sounds i mean),
-more sound effects added for different sexual stances,
-monster girls partially stunned in their after sex positions after player gets up,

Sex
-Cat mages have a new masturbation animation,
-Cat mages and possible others, if having been masturbating will skip foreplay when raping player,
-breast sex animation for forest elf,

Mechanics
-Monster girls spawn off screen i.e. you cant completely clear and area as they will respawn when your not looking,

Characters
-none. D:

Bug
-Portal missing from swamp/spooky area missing again,

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He states about how he's uploaded the latest version of FOBS(link in his post)(FOBS1.06),
as well as how he might want to move to flash, yet that is considered taboo among other works. :p
I'm pretty sure what he meant with taboo is not the using flash itself but actually making another game while you're still in a unfinished process of making a game, and he's about to do so because he needs to refresh his motivation.
Man, if he really think that's taboo, i wonder what would he says to the bunch of game-developers out there who did exactly that? XD

Also he posted an image of various monster girls and a GUI that's very different to FOBS, he may be possibly be working on another game, that would make it a total of three games he works on then.
This is the image in question:
Hey! That one char in the picture! I recognize her!
This must be her predecessor!

Extra:
The image file is named "Incubus Fighter", Hmm... :) I'm liking this.

Wow, this man actually manage to give each of his spriteworks different feeling and touch for each different game... And That's Incredible.
1. Dream Buster Alice has simple style of shading and bright sprites.
2. FOBS (The abbreviation of this very thread's game, maybe it stands for "Forest of Beastly Sex"?) has more chubby-ness and shading.
3. And from the image of this probably the third game, the sprites stands out more thanks to the black line borders.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure what he meant with taboo is not the using flash itself but actually making another game while you're still in a unfinished process of making a game, and he's about to do so because he needs to refresh his motivation.
Man, if he really think that's taboo, i wonder what would he says to the bunch of game-developers out there who did exactly that? XD
I reckon your right, i cant always get the engrish right so it's good to have someone else who reads these posts, cheers. :D

Hey! That one char in the picture! I recognize her!
I yeah, i though i saw her before, where did you recognize her from, a previous zell post, another circle?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Extra:
The picture file is named "Incubus Fighter", Hmm... :) I'm liking this.
[/QUOTE]

Must be a game where you play as a incubus then and do incubus stuffs. XD
Must be interesting as a male succubus.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I yeah, i though i saw her before, where did you recognize her from, a previous zell post, another circle?

Extra:
The picture file is named "Incubus Fighter", Hmm... :) I'm liking this.

Must be a game where you play as a incubus then and do incubus stuffs. XD
Must be interesting as a male succubus.
Wait a minute...

Could it be that this feminine-looking char is actually a male?!

Nah, i reckon Zell never made a trap cha-

I'm not even mad! :cool:

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah i see, i thought as much.

Wait a minute...

Could it be that this feminine-looking char is actually a male?!

Nah, i reckon Zell never made a trap cha-

I'm not even mad! :cool:
Hilarious. XD
Probably seeing as he's a fan of similar styles if that is the incubus it'll be doing the fucking so it could technically be trap without the domination.(if zell didn't want it to be).

Sarpe666

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So this update is just bug fixes I suppose he didn't implement capturing the cat girl fighter did he? And what's with the wolf girls on benches found in some areas?

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So this update is just bug fixes I suppose he didn't implement capturing the cat girl fighter did he? And what's with the wolf girls on benches found in some areas?
based on the post it looks like just bug fixes. as for the girls on the benches, its been speculated or something that they might be quest givers or something. Not sure, someone else can chime in on that unless its been said earlier in the thread.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think he wanted to include more into this latest update. The hardest part of drawing the images is definitely done though.

1.05 was 52 MB
1.06 is 59 MB

So yeah. He's definitely done more than just "glitch fix" underneath it all. I think he's setting up for a big update in the near feature. Either that or he's having programming issues. I hope it's the former.

After decompiling the files. *forgive me* I've learned...

He's got lots of new sprites in there. I mean a lot of new sprites. New sprites for the player character too. Just different status effects he can be affected by though.

Wolf girl on a bench is going to be a shopkeeper later on I believe. He wants to include items and stuff, though I have no concrete proof of this.