What's new

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

ok, i just found out that zell has a pawoo account and there seems to be some posts with girls never seen before

//pawoo.net/@zell23

edit: oh and he alredy updated the last blog post with a gif of the mimic

Last edited:

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

jeez that mimic gif she looks a bit to happy to eat the mc even the water tiger wasnt that happy till he came o.o

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm. The purple one with the tail is most likely the swamp lizard, and the left one is the zombie I'm assuming. Who could be the middle one?

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm. The purple one with the tail is most likely the swamp lizard, and the left one is the zombie I'm assuming. Who could be the middle one?
I don't think it's the swamp lizard, because the tail has a crescent moon shape, while the lizard just has a smooth Frieza-looking tail; however it has a similar tail to the shark girl though...

I wonder what it could be.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain where I can find this "Slug girl room" ive checked that witch hut, but idk where it could be.

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain where I can find this "Slug girl room" ive checked that witch hut, but idk where it could be.
I can explain since I made the guide you likley looked at.. The room with the slug is hidden (kind of). In the witch hut you have to find a dark brown colored log and press the up-key and you will enter it.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aye thanks! now I can finally get the key for the other monsters

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, interesting. Zell mentioned in a comment on his previous blog post that he originally had intentions for the MC to be totally naked at some point(when he lay twitching after orgasm perhaps?) And that he may implement that in the future.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hm, interesting. Zell mentioned in a comment on his previous blog post that he originally had intentions for the MC to be totally naked at some point(when he lay twitching after orgasm perhaps?) And that he may implement that in the future.
Wonder if it's ever implemented, it'll have the MC raping the monstergirls instead of the other way around or make the MC more submissive/enjoy being raped more. The first one is far-fetched but not completely out of the ball park.

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im so looking forward to those nice butts.
there's three now but hopefully he adds more.
Put a monster girl's butts like that then have a picture of what monster girl we are doing it with.

Cheesecakeman

Reputation score

I don't think it's the swamp lizard, because the tail has a crescent moon shape, while the lizard just has a smooth Frieza-looking tail

Hmmm I didn't pay attention to those small details. Now I'm a little bummed :eek:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Extra note by author: 4 asses now complete,and seems like it would be seen thru as well(awesome!),and he still has plan for more ass currently. One little thing is he purposely make the ass design similiar to current mon girl designs

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the update I see a lot going on. A hint at what fucking the blue ass looks like, a bukkake'd purple ass, and...
Another ass with a dripping pussy and pulsing anus... is Zell hinting at... ANAL? :eek:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the update I see a lot going on. A hint at what fucking the blue ass looks like, a bukkake'd purple ass, and...
Another ass with a dripping pussy and pulsing anus... is Zell hinting at... ANAL? :eek:
about time for some butt fun.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy crap I never noticed that Zell hadn't done anal before. That seems weird considering how open minded he seems and having included vore already...

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy crap I never noticed that Zell hadn't done anal before. That seems weird considering how open minded he seems and having included vore already...
i guess its kinda to make anal or at least see with such small pixels?