What's new

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

New blog post, sounds like he's working on fixing a stubborn bug with the gargoyle, and also wants to focus on the swamp, wilderness 2, and seaside areas.

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I know how some of you feel about vore, but I couldn't be happier with the upcoming mimic!

Though, I do wish he didn't have to scrap that bear girl a while back, that one looked really neat as well.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know how some of you feel about vore, but I couldn't be happier with the upcoming mimic!

Though, I do wish he didn't have to scrap that bear girl a while back, that one looked really neat as well.
It's a fetish. There's people that like it, people that don't like it, and people that hypocritically complain about it.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a fetish. There's people that like it, people that don't like it, and people that hypocritically complain about it.
That's becoming something of a recurring trend as of late it would seem. People like to bitch about things they don't like, as if in doing so the world will be forced to cater only to them.
An unfortunate but inescapable thing about these sort of games.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since Orc/Ogre/frankestein girls its getting some love, i hope we could see soon mino girl and chubby tanuki again.

peanut666666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I recall correctly, there was a GIF of that one white girl who places a suction-cup like thing around the MC's wiener and eventually sucks his penis off.
Is that still a thing, does anyone have the GIF?

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I recall correctly, there was a GIF of that one white girl who places a suction-cup like thing around the MC's wiener and eventually sucks his penis off.
you mean that white hunter monster girl? shes in the game

also i cant tell if GMason UnexpectedTwist are getting mad over the anti death vore stuff or trying defend it?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

also i cant tell if GMason UnexpectedTwist are getting mad over the anti death vore stuff or trying defend it?
I don't recall ever mentioning death in my post, or complaining that there wasn't any in the game. What, do you think that if something has vore in it, there's automatically death involved? No man. There's different varieties of vore, just like there's different varieties of other fetishes. I mean yeah, usually with vore, there's digestion which leads to death, but I'm not gonna knock a lifeguard tower over just cause there isn't digestion involved with this kind of vore.

So am I mad that there's no death/digestion involved with the vore in this game? No. This game isn't focused on that fetish, so I wouldn't expect it to go that far. Plus as far as I know, there isn't even any death in this game. With non vore-centric games, I take what I can get if it involves vore.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't recall any other scene like that.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't recall ever mentioning death in my post, or complaining that there wasn't any in the game. What, do you think that if something has vore in it, there's automatically death involved? No man. There's different varieties of vore, just like there's different varieties of other fetishes. I mean yeah, usually with vore, there's digestion which leads to death, but I'm not gonna knock a lifeguard tower over just cause there isn't digestion involved with this kind of vore.

So am I mad that there's no death/digestion involved with the vore in this game? No. This game isn't focused on that fetish, so I wouldn't expect it to go that far. Plus as far as I know, there isn't even any death in this game. With non vore-centric games, I take what I can get if it involves vore.
i think non death vore is the most rare thing in the world... but but no i saw this
"and people that hypocritically complain about it." so i thought u where lashing out at people who didnt want death vore.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i think non death vore is the most rare thing in the world... but but no i saw this
"and people that hypocritically complain about it." so i thought u where lashing out at people who didnt want death vore.
No, I meant people who complain about even one vore scene in a H game, no matter how safe or hard it is, and they act like it's the worse thing ever. That I find hilariously hypocritical.

Ruffleneck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Since Orc/Ogre/frankestein girls its getting some love, i hope we could see soon mino girl and chubby tanuki again.
Chubby tanuki. I second this motion <3

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, I meant people who complain about even one vore scene in a H game, no matter how safe or hard it is, and they act like it's the worse thing ever. That I find hilariously hypocritical.
oh..... im sorry then and to be honest i find that death vore gore being the worst things ever but thats just me lol

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

oh..... im sorry then and to be honest i find that death vore gore being the worst things ever but thats just me lol
Yeah, that's fine. It's not your cup of tea, and I have no problem with that. You do you, and I'll do me. I'll leave it be, for now. I feel this is getting a tad bit off topic now. At least until someone complains about more vore in this game.

Ha, I got a neg rep saying i should "stfu please" on this post where I said I wasn't gonna talk about it anymore. Hilarious. Almost as if they didn't read what I typed.

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Vore never was something I found too interesting but I think there can be a possible compromise.

If the victim is allowed to orgasm themselves unconscious or to death by exertion/dehydration/whatever before anything unpleasant starts, I could deal with it without complaint.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh cool zell change one of the gifs to show the red hair imp oddly enoguh she on a black blob and she throws it at you. huh i wonder how her sex and capture is going be like.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think light vore is a pretty easy kink to get into or at least not be a turn-off for most people. Its pretty similar to restraints/bondage or tentacle pit stuff. Depending on how its done, its kind of like an oily full body flesh-on-flesh massage. And that is pretty hot. The ryona/danger aspect to it is a separate consideration.

I don't really get the full belly thing of vore though. It also seems far less common as a kink. I guess you could link that with "satisfaction." But eating has never had a sexual connotation for me. Mouth stuff? Sure. The mouth/tongue are filled with nerves. But a full belly means less sex.

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think light vore is a pretty easy kink to get into or at least not be a turn-off for most people. Its pretty similar to restraints/bondage or tentacle pit stuff. Depending on how its done, its kind of like an oily full body flesh-on-flesh massage. And that is pretty hot. The ryona/danger aspect to it is a separate consideration.

I don't really get the full belly thing of vore though. It also seems far less common as a kink. I guess you could link that with "satisfaction." But eating has never had a sexual connotation for me. Mouth stuff? Sure. The mouth/tongue are filled with nerves. But a full belly means less sex.
all i can say about vore is this.
if vore ends with no one dyinig in the end then its ok to me.

if vore ends with someone dead or murder pretty much. i have the feeling the people who made it and the people like it would enjoy killing someone in real life to get off it.
i will never understand how killing someone is a turnon unless you just some madman who kills.

but lets end this topic i have a feeling two people here gonig get very mad over this topic.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like how Zell just edits his posts sometimes updating it with new gifs.

i have the feeling the people who made it and the people like it would enjoy killing someone in real life to get off it.
"People who drink tea without sugar are cold-blooded killers".
:D