What's new

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

On the subject of game over screens which girls have game over screens now? I'm a bit out of the loop cause haven't checked this out in a while

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

On the subject of game over screens which girls have game over screens now? I'm a bit out of the loop cause haven't checked this out in a while
1. Ant
2. Kappa
3. Wild Cat
4. Yamabiko
5. Mummy
6. Red Ghost
7. Black Wolf (New for 1.11a)

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Haven't tried the bugfix update nor have I really encountered any bugs except a character duplication bug a while back with the slime girls I believe. I absolutely love this game and Zell has done an excellent job on it thus far, I hope he'll be able to continue development even with the game engine no longer being supported.

Glad to see there's a new game over scene for the black wolf girl, secretly hoping for a vaginal penetration scene with her riding or humping the MC eventually, and minotaur girl? Oh God yes! I would love to see her make an appearance in the game eventually.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

soon...he will make all the monster girls have 2 animation.
at least that's what i'm hoping for like those who does boobjob,footjobs and blowjobs have a sex animation and the other way around. He did with with the white rabbit so high hopes he does it with the others as well.

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone report this to Zell? I can't figure out how his blog works, nor can I explain it to him in japanese.
Done reported to him,but I think it will be a bit hard to fixed without knowing what causes it.

Nothing much in new post,just a bug fix ver of 1.11

Whats updated
1.Bug fixed
2.Something about fixing ???2 passing through bug
3.Fixed the blur at backgrounds

Added:
1.Black wolf GO screen

And now that the new update has calm down a little,he is now entering recharging mode and he pray there wont be any bug that prevent progression

Hype for gargoyle!Please pin me down and rape me!

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Done reported to him,but I think it will be a bit hard to fixed without knowing what causes it.
Thanks again, man. It's good to know it was reported at least.
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" - this situation with GO screens :D

>2.Something about fixing ???2 passing through bug
I believe it was possible to dash through Red Ghost room before. I can confirm he changed her timing/response time, and if she saw you, she can catch you mid-air when you use double jump to get out. It's still possible to do it, but it may cause bug in next rooms (harder to replicate).

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Black Wolf is getting a GO screen? Oh fuck yes! My favorite monster girl is finally getting some love. If she does get an infinite rape as well... then I will be very happy with this.

Edit: I can't for the life of me seem to get around that damned Red Cloaked Ghost. Even if I go slow with the transformation ability, I still get caught after I leave the area and fall down into the next one. There's like... no escaping it. If someone knows a way, please tell me.

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't for the life of me seem to get around that damned Red Cloaked Ghost. Even if I go slow with the transformation ability, I still get caught after I leave the area and fall down into the next one. There's like... no escaping it. If someone knows a way, please tell me.
Huh, so you have the same bug? Hm, I only got it once, when I used my cheat engine table. And I wasn't able to replicate this bug after that.
I have a save right after this scene, send me a PM if you want it.

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh, so you have the same bug? Hm, I only got it once, when I used my cheat engine table. And I wasn't able to replicate this bug after that.
I have a save right after this scene, send me a PM if you want it.
I just ended up using your full save. I couldn't get past her no matter what I did. I tried for a good hour at least. Trying different abilities didn't do much to help either. I got everything else cleared but that area anyway... I just wanted to get my Black Wolf girl. So I could see that amazing GO for her. I was not disappointed.

Speaking of her, seeing as she doesn't get up after you finish and have to reset... I'm going to assume she's now being set up for an infinite rape too. That also makes me happy.

thepinkone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just ended up using your full save. I couldn't get past her no matter what I did. I tried for a good hour at least. Trying different abilities didn't do much to help either. I got everything else cleared but that area anyway... I just wanted to get my Black Wolf girl. So I could see that amazing GO for her. I was not disappointed.

Speaking of her, seeing as she doesn't get up after you finish and have to reset... I'm going to assume she's now being set up for an infinite rape too. That also makes me happy.
There's a ver1.11b now which I believe fixes the Red Ghost problem, or at least google translate says so.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up.
It seems he fixed GO screens (ant, kappa, mummy) and a bug with Red Ghost.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1.11b update list

Whats fixed:
1. ????2 attack that passed thru wall and area
2. Random monster appearing in black wolf GO
3. Fixed some GO screen (Ant girl layer order,kappa girl BG, ???? BG size) < Hooray Radeon!
4.Magic Cat girl effect causing freeze

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just checked - all bugs I encountered was fixed. Updated cheat engine table and save (why not, 1.11B is definitive bug-free version for now).

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Huh, I always just used the kitsune's rock transformation ability, interesting strategy.

HeavyD88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a ver1.11b now which I believe fixes the Red Ghost problem, or at least google translate says so.
Oh thank goodness. I got actually mad at that bug. I tried so much to get around it in different ways. Changing abilities midway down the end hole into the next area, and having different ones as I fell. Man was that annoying. Glad it's fixed.

That's what I tried too during the bug time. It used to work in the past versions as well, but as soon as I stopped, I got caught.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I made a test cheat engine table with a "sprint mode". To activate it press and hold Left Shift while running. It's faster than Tribal girl (Forest Dweller) skill and can be used with other skills/no skills (clean game start).

Attachments

Trizzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Three new monstergirls was posted on the blog.

A red haired loli imp (or batgirl)
A chimera
and what looks like a little green loli flowergirl (or leaf girl).

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did we talked about the loli situation on this forum already? I think we did but I don't remember.