What's new

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Like the order should be by monster girl

right now bunny girl is 7,8,113,130,205,206 and a nonmoving png at 198

i see why its sorted like that looking more deeply but it still bothers me.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

I tried uploading to exhentai. It's a fkn pain in the ass. I gotta add one picture after the other individually using the browse function. No drag and drop, no editing. nothing.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like the order should be by monster girl

right now bunny girl is 7,8,113,130,205,206 and a nonmoving png at 198

i see why its sorted like that looking more deeply but it still bothers me.
I'm sorry for that, but there aren't too many pictures of single monsters, I hope you can survive the order as it is,

I tried uploading to exhentai. It's a fkn pain in the ass. I gotta add one picture after the other individually using the browse function. No drag and drop, no editing. nothing.
because it's exactly like that, just an awful system to sort pictures. If I would have to sort them again, I would need to switch their numbers back and forth and that is by far the most annoying thing on earth ^^

redx

Reputation score

Its fine didn't know exhentai's uploading was complete cancer.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

hey you can escape the and kill the water tigers now... they will probably be catch-able next update

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

fuck me, im replaying it right now, but i cant seem to find the third crystal in the temple ruins i got 1 switch from kitsune and another one from the destroyable rocks where you need the hammer skill, but i cant find the third switch crystal, been trying to find it the last 20 or 30 minutes, with useing the search function in this thread, couldnt find anything

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fuck me, im replaying it right now, but i cant seem to find the third crystal in the temple ruins i got 1 switch from kitsune and another one from the destroyable rocks where you need the hammer skill, but i cant find the third switch crystal, been trying to find it the last 20 or 30 minutes, with useing the search function in this thread, couldnt find anything
Muddy golems area jump a little with brown rabbit double jump.

Whatis

Reputation score

Just coming here to say ver1.11 was released, the past one was ver1.10, so this one's new, and by what i understand from the google translator, new monsters have been added, some new infinite gameover animations too, something about capturing, changes in the maps/routes, and error corrections.
That's about it.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just coming here to say ver1.11 was released, the past one was ver1.10, so this one's new, and by what i understand from the google translator, new monsters have been added, some new infinite gameover animations too, something about capturing, changes in the maps/routes, and error corrections.
That's about it.

since you didn't want to read obviously since you said that i'll post this to help you catch up on what you missed

ITS OUT NOW,HERE WE GOOOOO!

Whats in this update:

New monster added:
Avanc, kamaitachi(green wind girl), red urchin girl

New infinite rape:
White rabbit(paizuri), little ghoul(red claw girl,only when insert), clay golem

New catchable mon girl:
Killer shark, avanc, kamaitachi, red urchin girl

Added and adjust some area for new monster

Complete save for 1.10 included(and since he know what is the problem with save,he may not included new complete save in future)
oh and if you need help with capturing those new monsters:

For those who want to know how to capture new three girls:

New mongirl capture method (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Shark girl: Cum on one and let the other one rape you infront of her
Kamaitachi: Defeat her
Avanc: Use the red cat skill to get her,when you see she start panting,cum on her
Sea urchin girl: Hammer her then cum on her
hopefully this helps ya if you have questions about how to capture those new monsters

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Post update. From what I was able to understand, Zell thanked for 10k+ downloads and bug reports - bugfix update is coming soon (title version number will be fixed as well :D).

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Post update. From what I was able to understand, Zell thanked for 10k+ downloads and bug reports - bugfix update is coming soon (title version number will be fixed as well :D).
He also seems to talk about Enty again, at least on Twitter. It seems like he still has problems with it :/
Here is a censored version he uploaded, please don't let this get standart-

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah he somehow keep violate some rules on enty(bunny girl recently) but since they didnt specify where and which(is it MC?the bunny girl?or something else) and it makes it hard for him to adjust.

Had to said this may not be much but if more and more get take down,he will have to spend more time adjusting and censoring each of them. I never thought able to donate him money will come with this kind of inconvenience :(

dienow

Reputation score

Game would be dead if he censors it any more than it already is. I just wouldn't care at that point.

You can't censor pixel art. It just doesn't work.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game would be dead if he censors it any more than it already is. I just wouldn't care at that point.

You can't censor pixel art. It just doesn't work.
Absolutely agree, imagine actually pixelated pixel art

Where did this world go

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why do you think he will censor it for in-game sprites? It's just for enty and its silly policies.

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why do you think he will censor it for in-game sprites? It's just for enty and its silly policies.
This is most definitely the case.

He's not distributing using enty. He's using that uploader site so they have no pull in that regard.

Since his preview images are uploaded on enty and those are adult though, they do have a say in that regard.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How come he doesn't have a Patreon account?

LurkingLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm late!!!!! Time to get in and get raped!!