What's new

Would you survive?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Would you survive?

Fire Axe, or any sort of axe, would be decent, as long as said tool was sharp.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

When you are surrounded you would swing a fire axe around? I see. I was thinking more of a chainsaw.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Oh. We were talking surrounded? Sorry. I was saying in general. For that, you may just need to punch and kick a bit.

*Goes back to necromancy experiments*

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

btw if you can can you make Zombie ninjas?
Wait! No! Zombie ninjas that fires lazers! Oh man, that will be so fricken awesome.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zombie ninja's that fire lazers? Couldn't they then overpowered Dmron and take control over the zombie hordes? Btw why not eat the zombies? It's cannabalistic but it's a good food source, that is if the blood doesn't change you into a zombie. I know that's what I would specifically do to survive, I would skip fruit and other sources of food in hopes of eating cooked/raw human meat. I bet they taste differently. Btw the deep fried lawyers seem nasty to me, why not bake them till they puff out and start eating them?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well no... why would you eat rotting things? Thats... disgusting... you... you sicko.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Axes and chainsaws get stuck in things. Terrible when you're surrounded.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol yeah I know but if you aim for the neck I don't think a chainsaw is that bad.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, just as long as you have the arm strength and endurance to keep it at that level and pushing forward continuously until there are no necks around you. It still takes a bit of time to hack through a spinal chord, decaying or not, and that's not something you'll be able to do surrouded

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Good point... which is why I am asking what others would do.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What is the question? What melee weapon I would use? Go with the ubersaw, zombies are slow, so getting 4 hits shouldn't be too hard. If it's a smaller group of zombies though that I don't need to invuln to run away, I'd bonk em all

In all seriousness, need a good length melee weapon. Personally I keep throwing knives on me at all times, but on top of that, I would probably use something along the lines of a bo staff just for keeping distance. You don't really need to kill em as much as just keep em back so you don't get surrounded and distancing yourself with the tip would be great for that

People love to say katanas but can you really slice through their entire body? And if so, can you do it easily enough that you can immediately move to the next one in the line and so on?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

People love to say katanas but can you really slice through their entire body? And if so, can you do it easily enough that you can immediately move to the next one in the line and so on?
If you're trained, yeah you can (And if it's authentic hand forged). but if you're not trained then all you're doing is smashing with a pretty sword.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If you're trained, you know to slash at certain angles which, in this case, would still have you going through more of their body. The reason they cut through is because a deathblow on a human is different than that of a zombie. A huge slash across the chest and a bit across the base of the neck would surely kill one of us and is a prime strike for those trained but for zombies, it's straight to severing the head which is almost a completely horizontal strike that takes no real "training." The only training that would be is anything that builds arm strength and allows for good speed in a full swing. At that point, anyone who golfs a lot is as good as someone trained to use it

But yes, my main point is people who don't know what they're talking about thinking they could go through it all with just that when there are probably a lot better melee weapons to be had, ESPECIALLY considering the infectious nature of the situation at hand

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But yes, my main point is people who don't know what they're talking about thinking they could go through it all with just that when there are probably a lot better melee weapons to be had, ESPECIALLY considering the infectious nature of the situation at hand
Like this?

By the way, full comic can be found here:

Cropped and copypasta'd without permission, copyright 2001 by Brian Clevinger. Please don't sue me, I live in poverty, I'm just making a funny.

Last edited:

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

It's like Bruce Lee meets Musashi, only better!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Completely surrounded with only melee? I'd say ideally a , like they used in WWI.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They were completely surrounded by zombies in WW1!?!

I mean, I knew about WW2. I don't mean to brag, I'm kind of a history buff, I played a lot of wolfenstein

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I...see...
um... >.>
*Walks away from toxic*
But anyways we are talking about zombies not WWI

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Flying zombies, it will revolutionize the business.

Evilgasm, LOL.