What's new

Would you survive?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Would you survive?

. . . . .

Anyone have a silver, holy nuke of Antioch?

:D

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This.

This would work well. Just make sure you give it enough time to properly fire. Make sure you've got energy cells, too.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm...What about recoil does it have recoil?
Side effects?
Weight?
Ammo?
Size?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dear Christ... I don't suppose I should ever expect to see a semi-serious thread on here should I?

*goes back to writing, and cleaning up body parts*

Stupid Taliban... blowing themselves up.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dear Christ... I don't suppose I should ever expect to see a semi-serious thread on here should I?

Sinfulwolf:

It WAS semi-serious for about as long as semi-serious goes on here. Actually this thread stayed that way longer than most.

Then like most threads it got a little silly.

Also I agree that the Taliban is composed of dumb-dumb heads.

Zerospace:

The BFG-9000 (AKA Big Fucking Gun) is a weapon that shoots a big green ball of *energy stuff* that when it hits something, tends to blow it up (takes about three blasts to destroy pretty much anything). When the big green blast hits its target, anything else you can see takes a lesser amount of damage from little green blasts that appear. There's no chance of missing with the little blasts so long as the targets are in your field of vision, and monsters such as zombies are weak enough that they just die, er, re-die.

It's from the old DOS game, "Doom." Fun, fun game. Very old school by most standards (though certainly not all: I cut my teeth on Pac-Man, Pong and Breakout).

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Serious, but you're the zombie queen, why would you want it serious.

Ah cleaning up bodies only two jobs I can think of that are worse.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

the BFG 9000 it is called the "Big FUCKING gun" for a reason.
The reason is that its a big gun and it fucks all the enemy's in your field of vision. Warning if this sounds sexual, then your a really screwed pervert, how could you F#$% a zombie with a gun?!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

You never seen someone masturbate with a firearm before?

Lurker
Reputation score

I suppose it'd be fine so long as you turned the safety on first.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait masturbating with a firearm? Sure why not. Fucking a dead zombie with said firearm, while zombie is still walking, hell no.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Are they dead/injuried afterwards?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Your fighting more then 3 zombies, how could you kill all three by fucking them with a gun? Thats not what a BFG 9000 on sell in target/wal-mart for $3999.99 is for. Goddamn idiots and their stupid shenigans that make no sense, why? If you find this I am meaning the world in general I probaley should post this in the hate thread.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

One good hit on the head and they die anyways

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One good hit to the head? Puh-leeze any zombie expert will say "impossible" since what are you hitting with? Your fisticuffs?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Pistol whip fo!
And with a gun that size I am sure it'd kill some zombies

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, starting from the top, in seriousness, using stupid shamble zombies:

Odds are in favor of a slow start. This means that few, if any, of us will be well and truly shafted from the getgo. Those closest may have a day to prepare, assuming the military attempts a quarantine and the charlie-foxtrot occurs as expected. Those of us further away will have anywhere from a week to months before we actually see any zeds, unless they get carried. It's more likely to come from a place involved in medical research (Umbrella Corp, w/e) so odds are in favor of it being in a big city, and probably in the north east us or somewhere in europe. If it's europe I get much more time because the water ought to slow them down, or even float them away all together if they float well enough.

The main deciding factor on how long it takes me to mobilize will be how long it takes me to get this info, as I'm assuming it won't immediately be available. Depending on how much time I have, I like to think I'd post warnings where I could on the internet to get the word out and ensure maximum survivability. But it becomes an issue of trusting anonymous information over the internet: is it a fraud? An elaborate hoax? Special effects? So that slows me down.

After I figure this out and start moving, I'd probably head north. On vehicle at first, but eventually I'd have to walk. I would carry a backpack full of acquired kit, and an empty duffel so I have space. I'd want to have a group with me, and suggest they carry similar equipment. It may be beneficial to liquidate my savings and buy whatever I think I need.

I don't know if I'd be more or less likely to run into horde later into the zombocalypse, but I'd likely carry only a melee weapon at first if only due to availability. I imagine firearms and ammunition may be hard to come by in the immediate aftermath, and a gun is only useful until you run out of bullets. Then it becomes a very fancy club. Presumably, I make it to canada and live a happy life as a zed slayer/leader of a fearless group of survivors.

Hopefully we'd manage to keep some manner of power source, worst case scenario we get to reinvent fire. Assuming we have a power source we could eventually bring over pieces of hospitals, libraries, and whatnot. Then we maybe get to reestablish some manner of society! Assuming no power source, we could likely loot a library book on the history of science and begin ahead of the curve.

What am I missing... Ah! Capture policy on healthy looking zeds after we get settled, but only if we plan on working on a cure. Otherwise, shoot on sight.