What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

in the "e" version, on nessas first day of school, the girl that shes suppose to take a picture of already has her panties off and the guard wont accept it. anybody else have this problem?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ She's never had panties since ~1.3, that I know of.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The story is interesting, but the game itself needs a lot of work.

Bellibone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need help

after shark attack i get error :

SCRIPT GAME INTERPRETER LINE 1409 type error occurred.
no implicit conversion from nil to integer

eny help

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I need help

after shark attack i get error :

SCRIPT GAME INTERPRETER LINE 1409 type error occurred.
no implicit conversion from nil to integer

eny help
What version are you on?

When you open the game and you can select New Game, Continue, etc what version is on the menu?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Couldn't help myself and looked to the Parallaxes folder.
The game is freaking amazing and I can't believe, that one of you guys are actually planning to add such a heavy boner killer.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Delete the game and download it again. Make sure to back up your saves.
Actually this happened to me when I moved my saves from an older version to the current one, 0.1.8e.

You have to do the opposite because your saves will likely be incompatible with new content, all that technical jazz. You have to start over to see the new content without errors, no need to redownload or anything.

It's not as bad as it sounds, just use Cheat Engine's speedhack on 4.0 or 5.0 speed and you'll be back where you were in no time.

Something else I ran into on this version is that, on a new save for 0.1.8e, the save button will be greyed out due to a bug when you receive the Intimidation ability when you get past the Orc Maze with the levers and touch the crystal in Hell, so don't do that if that happens to you. It's okay to get Chipie, just don't get the Intimidation ability, I'm pretty sure there's no use for it anyway.

EDIT:
With the 0.1.8f update, you can now safely obtain the Intimidation ability without breaking the ability to save. I still seem to freeze/hardlock whenever I visit Sekhmet's hut after I get sent back in time.

Also, I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but if you play as Nessa and go to your classes twice (before and after lunch) and are able to leave to go back to your apartment or to the store, instead of leaving the school, you can go up the alleyway next to the cafeteria building and end up in a back parking lot with a car in the area. In the parking lot, there is a doorway that leads to the Swimming Pool area. You will be unable to enter the Swimming Pool area at first until Nessa talks about having a swimsuit in her cabinet at home, so head to your bedroom and check the dresser underneath where the bed is located to obtain the swimsuit. You are now able to enter the swimming pool area but there is nothing to do other than a mini-game where you spam Z as fast as possible, but this doesn't seem to do anything other than break your keyboard and your hands (unless you use an auto-keyboard spammer like I did).

And don't forget to visit Victor to the right of the house. He becomes available when you give the Store Clerk a blowjob (maybe triggers at Night when you're given the option to sleep, not sure about this but that's when happened for me) and walk out of the store.

I think I've encountered every H-scene available as of now, so if anyone has any questions about how to get one (there is a list on the official wiki but it does not detail how to obtain anything), feel free to ask I guess. The only scene on the list I can't seem to unlock is having your club member give the student a blowjob in the stall. Even after earning enough money to pay off the $1000 debt and then some, there is still no new option for the blowjob, so maybe that's coming up in a future update.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I cant get more than 14/20 on the first infuence minigame ... (on nurse after the car accident)

you have to replay so long scene and minigam to try again it is literaly almost impossible !

is there any way to cheat at infuence minigame or to save just before it starts ??

Also how much you need to pass ? 20 ? that would be insane.

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't bother with the first game, you can't win. The max you can get is 18. That scene is just to showcase your new power. Other scenes are recurring, so you can try again the next time.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I cant get more than 14/20 on the first infuence minigame ... (on nurse after the car accident)

you have to replay so long scene and minigam to try again it is literaly almost impossible !

is there any way to cheat at infuence minigame or to save just before it starts ??

The first influence minigame, as in with the nurse to hit 20, is unwinnable. That's intentionally made so you're supposed to lose, it's to teach you about it for the other influence checks.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can cheat these, it is awkward but possible

- play it till you get a hit or two
- run cheat engine now, this will pause the game as RPG Maker games supend when not in the foreground
- scan for a value of the number of hits x 2 + 1 (so for 3 hits look for 7)
- resume game and get another hit or two
- pause it (just select cheat engine)
- do a next scan or look at the list and find which value changed from the old value to the new. Repeat as needed if there are too many candidtates
- now edit the value to the target number x 2 + 1 (say 41 for the Nurse or 35 later)
- resume game and play it out and you win

I did this for my second encounter with the nurse, RPG Maker games do not play smoothly on my system and this event was unwinnable for me (the second and later ones that is)

PS
RPG Maker MV games border on unplayable for me

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Lol thanks guys - I guess I spended 4 hours replaying this shitty minigame for nothing ;]

Game is awesome btw. Art could be better but story is compensating for it.
If only we had manual saves.

Another think i dislike is how random it is ... if you are unlucky you might go days without any H ...