What's new

ADV [ Wootch nis] Urban x Life

BlackStalion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Urban x Life

Weird, I played the 1.8b version from the start and I could save anywhere/anytime, until I went to the Interworld maze to save the pixie. When I came back : "Your phone is frozen in time".
Well this change is only for v1.8e any other v1.8 won't have this way of saving. I think this is done so that you have to make decisions from the start of the day.
And to be honest, after playing for a couple of times at some point you won't do anything new and will repeat the day until you reach a certain goal.

Last edited:

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fuck, I didn't even know about that one. I'm the main logic tester for this game, but this is not really something I took much notice in as knowledge and fame don't do anything, yet. I'll tell Wootch to fix it. If any of you see any bugs that are really "bugging" you. Let me know.
I wanted to let you know that on both 1.8B and 1.8C there is a bug when controlling Peio and you go into the Neighbors House on weekends before dinner. If you go into the neighbors house and leave you will never be able to leave the backyard screen. Going up to exit to map select does nothing and when trying to go into your house you appear right back outside. The exit noise also glitches out as the noise will play before I even enter the door. The only way to get around it is too not go into the neighbors house on weekends.

There is also a lot of lag and slowdown in the Orc Village. When you talk with the Orc Inn Keeper the screen sometimes hangs like it just froze but the sleeping noise will play and about halfway through the jingle the screen turns black and it takes a few seconds for the game to come back on.

Darkmage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wanted to let you know that on both 1.8B and 1.8C there is a bug when controlling Peio and you go into the Neighbors House on weekends before dinner. If you go into the neighbors house and leave you will never be able to leave the backyard screen. Going up to exit to map select does nothing and when trying to go into your house you appear right back outside. The exit noise also glitches out as the noise will play before I even enter the door. The only way to get around it is too not go into the neighbors house on weekends.

There is also a lot of lag and slowdown in the Orc Village. When you talk with the Orc Inn Keeper the screen sometimes hangs like it just froze but the sleeping noise will play and about halfway through the jingle the screen turns black and it takes a few seconds for the game to come back on.
I've never seen this error back yard error. Are you sure you have started a new game and are not playing from an old version save. I will look into this orc village issue, also.

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, still got the bug where I can't save after getting the Intimidation skill. I wonder if its because my save game is super old or if that's irrelevant and it's not fixed yet. Also I can't load save states 10+ in-game they all freeze but still load fine at main menu.

Also the kid(forgot his name) that takes the photo's of Nessa still refers to her as Nessa even though I chose a custom name for her.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've never seen this error back yard error. Are you sure you have started a new game and are not playing from an old version save. I will look into this orc village issue, also.
The last time I played was on a fresh save on Version 1.8B so I did not use an older save.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last time I played was on a fresh save on Version 1.8B so I did not use an older save.
old saves(for me atleast), eether crashes the game wheni save at times or certain scenes become infinite loops, like the fairy sex scene.

RDKateran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also the kid(forgot his name) that takes the photo's of Nessa still refers to her as Nessa even though I chose a custom name for her.
His name is Victor, and yeah, I witnessed that too.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wootch now has a wiki... One of the "home" hgcs is listed as "Mrs. Aschwak in Peilo WC" how in the world do you unlock it?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Take a picture of her > go back to your mom > show picture > she'll get mad and say to invite her someday > go back to your mom next day > show picture again > select invite her > you'll be in your room with the neighbour girl > don't talk but go downstairs.

If the 2 moms are talking together in the kitchen > go back upstairs and come back down until she's in the toilet > go talk to her for the "shark attack".

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Take a picture of her > go back to your mom > show picture > she'll get mad and say to invite her someday > go back to your mom next day > show picture again > select invite her > you'll be in your room with the neighbour girl > don't talk but go downstairs.

If the 2 moms are talking together in the kitchen > go back upstairs and come back down until she's in the toilet > go talk to her for the "shark attack".
This is why we need that wiki to have a walkthough. Thanks for the info.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be a second Achwak bathroom scene? All I'm getting is the shark attack.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there supposed to be a second Achwak bathroom scene? All I'm getting is the shark attack.
If you are on 1.8B or C then yes. Just keep doing Shark Attack a few times and the second option should unlock.

rebelphoenix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got to it. I've noticed the new scenes are really "grindy" and buggy as well. The teacher giving head in class failed to properly hook twice on me now so the game was effectively locked. But the scene itself is much better quality than the detention scene.

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What are the current scenes in the game anyway? Also, can you skip the annoying quick time events?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>.> There's at least 3 posts in here that detail most of the scenes and how to get them, then there's the wiki link ..................

And no you can't skip the QTE (though you just need to do them once for each scene that requires 1)

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the latest version, did Wootch change how to get Nanna to give a blowjob at the gloryhole?

Before I had to talk to the guy in the bathroom, who then requested if the boys got have a little more fun. At this point Nessa used her influence to convince Nanna to suck cock. In this version the guy never asked that question.

Darkmage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the latest version, did Wootch change how to get Nanna to give a blowjob at the gloryhole?

Before I had to talk to the guy in the bathroom, who then requested if the boys got have a little more fun. At this point Nessa used her influence to convince Nanna to suck cock. In this version the guy never asked that question.
Wootch did fix an error there recently as the guy was asking for the blowjob before you meet nanna, but maybe he fixed that too much since the guy is not asking at all now. I'll see what wootch did.