OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Winter Night (thetwo)

Ashley: HP = 52, PP = 72, EP = 78, Status = Fine

"Mmmm, I suppose the bed might have been a bit more comfortable than the desk~" Jenn purred softly, walking a bit closer to Ashley and working to match her pace, something of a problem for the shorter girl. She made up for this base wrapping an arm around Ashley's waist, as much a friendly gesture as a suggestive one, which thankfully didn't draw any real attention onto them.

Soon enough they were back at their rooms, and Jenn quickly tossed aside her bags and started to shrug out of her heavier robes, leaving her only in her underclothes. That said, she was still fairly covered, her undergarments consisting of an undershirt and stockings in addition to her usual bra and panties, all of which were white. "you wanted to take a nap, right?" she asked coyly as she turned back to Ashley, fixing her with a quizzical stare and a wry grin.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley started pulling off her clothes as soon as the door was closed behind them, and was down to just her panties by the time she noticed that Jenn had stopped well short of that. She frowned for a moment, thinking, before she responded. "Well... I feel bad for interfering with your summoning. So we'll do whatever you want. If you want to take a nap..." She lifted her hands above her head, stretching provocatively as she sat down on the bed. "Then we'll just sleep. If you want something else, just say 'the word'."

The wind mage lay down on the bed, facing away from Jenn, and closed her eyes. She was a bit tired, though she would have been quite surprised if her lover hadn't seen her arousal. If Jenn did decide to sleep, she might have to slip out of bed for a few minutes to calm herself down without waking the water mage.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn raised an eyebrow as Ashley stripped all the way down to her panties, and she let out a purr of a laugh as the wind mage sat down and made her provocative stretch. "The word? We have a word now?" she asked lightly, stepping forward as she removed her shirt, and as she stepped closer to the bed she subsequently unclasped her bra and revealed her own bounteous orbs. "Is it spanking, I wonder?" she asked curiously as she stepped over to the bed and placed her hands on her hips, feigning curiosity despite the plain evidence of Ashley's arousal.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We have lots of words. Spanking is..." Ashley found herself blushing as she remembered the only time she could recall being spanked "I suppose technically one of them."

She couldn't help staring at Jenn's unbound chest. Not that there was anything wrong with her own, but Jenn's was so... almost mesmerizing. Her eyes drifted downward. "Is that what you wanted to do this afternoon, of all the things in the world?" Ashley rolled over onto her back, stretching again, then hooking her thumbs into the band of her panties, tugging them down perhaps a quarter of an inch.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There are plenty of other words too!" Jenn said brightly, smirking down at Ashley as the wind mage laid down onto her back and hooked her fingers into the hem of her panties, tugging them down a bit teasingly. Giggling softly, Jenn climbed on top of Ashley, crawling over her as she cooed; "Well, I'm going to do all kinds of things this afternoon... But the most apt description for them would probably be summed up as... You." She placed her hands on either side of Ashley's head, putting her breasts right over Ashley's face, "So, how apologetic do you really feel, hrm?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a quick movement, Ashley pulled the panties down to her knees, and with a few more kicks they joined the rest of her outfit on the floor. Her hands ran up Jenn's body until they reached the hanging breasts. "I think," she said, "that I could be convinced to feel pretty apologetic."

Apologetic wasn't really the first word that came to mind. She'd been teasing Jenn pretty hard, but the water mage had been teasing right back, and if she cared to glance between Ashley's spread legs she would see that her efforts had certainly paid off. The wind mage leaned up to take a nipple in her mouth, gently teasing the sensitive flesh. Meanwhile, one hand wandered back down her lover's body, finding the water mage's panties and rubbing up and down over the concealed slit.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll bet~" Jenn purred softly, her words turning into a soft moan as Ashley's mouth sealed over one of her breasts. "Oooohhhh yes~ Just like that!" she purred softly, letting Ashley do as she liked with her body while hovering over her. She would find the water mage's panties noticeably damp over her pussy, displaying Jenn's excitement, but for the moment she was content to let Ashley do all of the stimulating without providing any of her own in return, leaving her hands on either side of the wind mage's head and tilting her head back to let her lewd noises fill the small room.

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was starting to be too much. Ashley pulled her partner down on top of her, the hand at Jenn's panties instead pulling them out of the way as best she could. Two fingers dipped into the water mage's ready pussy, the back of her hand rubbing against her own clit in the process. Still, unless Jenn starting helping out it seemed like Ashley's orgasm would be a long time coming.

Partly to distract herself she started kissing Jenn's neck as the other woman moaned. "I see... you're going to make me apologize... by not letting me cum..." an exaggeratedly dramatic tone came over her voice. "Torturing me..."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn gave an eager shiver when Ashley slipped aside her panties, and was not kept waiting long before being made to moan loudly as the wind mage slipped two fingers easily into the warm recesses of her sex. Her lover was wet already, as much a display of her eagerness for pleasure as anything else Jenn had done, and likely as much of one as Ashley needed, and her hips began to roll delicately a few moments after Ashley had penetrated her, encouraging her to start pumping them into her if Ashley hadn't started doing so already. Jenn's motions caused her bounteous orbs to jiggle in Ashley's face as she worked her fingers into the water mage, but she stopped and giggled when Ashley complained about the lack of stimulation being done to her.

"As I should~" she cooed back with a voice filled with mock reproach, lifting one hand to trace a finger down Ashley's neck and down towards her chest, where it began to circle the tip of her breast. "I at least had a surprise to pay you back with!" she added just as her fingers coiled around the teased nipple, providing Ashley with her first bit of real stimulation. Jenn only played with her chest for a few moments however, as her hand quickly disengaged and started straying downwards as she purred; "You can be teased, or you can be spanked~ What's it gonna be?" Though she spoke with a good bit of firmness, it was clear enough from the smirk on Jenn's face that she wouldn't mind if Ashley thought up some alternative form of repayment for her earlier pranks.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley moaned and pressed herself upward as Jenn's hands wandered down from her breasts, and it took a few seconds for her partner's words to register. Well, I did say I'd do whatever she wanted to apologize... at least she didn't ask me to do both...

The wind mage took a deep breath before responding "Wh... whatever it takes for you to forgive me and stop teasing~" She swallowed her lust as best she could for the moment, preparing to go along with however Jenn decided to do this...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Whatever it takes?" Jenn cooed mischievously, her eyes shining with ideas. She arched her back and leaned upwards, letting her fingers dance in circles around Ashley's sex while she pondered what to do with this sort of opportunity, her face twisted into a mischievous smile. "Well then.... If you're going to let me do whatever I want, I think maybe you ought to be on your belly~" she cooed, and then climbed off of Ashley and waited for the wind mage to comply.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, one way to find out..." The light in Jenn's eyes was invoking a mix of arousal and nervousness. Ashley trusted her lover to keep things safe, and if she didn't like it... she'd never said how long she'd do whatever the water mage wanted, or if she'd offer such a thing again. But for now... even if Jenn didn't have the benefit of the doubt, Ashley was about aroused enough that she could hardly help flipping onto her belly, and couldn't help spreading her legs and letting one hand slip briefly down to rub gently at her sopping wet pussy. Just in case Jenn didn't get the message.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moving so that she was kneeling next to Ashley, Jenn reached one hand between her legs and placed the other on one of the wind mage's plump cheeks. "I didn't even do anything and you got all wet..... Were you looking forward to this?" she asked playfully, and before Ashley could respond raised her hand and brought it back down, giving Ashley's bottom a sharp smack. The hand that had slipped between Ashley's legs slid against her flower a second later, flicking lightly against her petals before pushing past them to slide into her shallower depths. Another spank came a moment later, and it was followed by another delicate push into Ashley's flower, Jenn now aiming for her sensitive spots, started humming what Ashley might realize was a marching tune as she set up a pattern of alternating spanks and pleasurable touches, quickly making her upraised bottom red while creating a sense of overriding pleasure to dominate her senses.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley sputtered a denial. "What? I was..." The first hand hit her bottom. "Ah! I -" The first finger slipped lightly between her lower lips "Ooooh!" She shut her mouth tightly, half afraid that someone might be listening out in the hall.

Even with the spanking, Jenn's exploration of the other mage's flower was having an undeniable effect. And with the anticipation and a little gentle stimulation of her own in advance, it didn't take much to drive Ashley over the edge. One of Jenn's fingers strayed just a hair too deep and the wind mage tried in vain to hold back the orgasm. It hit just as the palm struck her ass once more, adding a yelp of pain that quite countered her attempt to stifle a low moan of passion.

The little tune wasn't finished yet, though, and even as her orgasm petered off continued arousing touches alternating with stinging slaps did their best to confuse Ashley's pleasure and pain, alternating moans and yelps that sometimes refused to be held back. Still, after a moment she managed to get her breath back and speak again. "If... ah! If you keep going... ooohh... I won't be able to sit down at the - hey! - party!"

Already the intimate touches were driving Ashley mad regardless of the spanking, and she tried to push herself harder against the pleasurable hand, away from the painful one. Her own hands were holding tightly to the sheets in front of her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'll bet you were, too!" Jenn teased as she kept up her alternating ministrations, and then she let out a laugh as her steady jilling got Ashley off despite the pain caused by her spanking. Driving Ashley through her climax for as long as she could, when the wind mage did manage to speak up again, Jenn giggled without stopping and replied; "I'm sure we can think of something to fix that! You need to be punished now~"

Despite her claims, Jenn let up a little bit on the spanking as she continued to slowly worm her fingers against Ashley's sensitive spots, striking less and less while kneading the sting out of her soft flesh more and more. She was drawing closer as well, and when she finally stopped spanking entirely Jenn slowed long enough to flip Ashley back onto her back before sliding two digits all the way in. Holding a hungry look in her eyes, Jenn edged Ashley's head to the side so that she could suckle on the skin of her neck while those two fingers began to pump steadily, her lover doing her very best to drive Ashley right back to the cliff she'd already been hurled off of for another go.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The wind mage arched her back as the two familiar fingers pushed her gently but inexorably over the edge into orgasm for the second time. Afterward she sprawled in a relaxed way beneath Jenn, before her gently stinging butt and the continued attentions overcame the post-orgasmic bliss.

Ashley murmured gently, "Maybe I need to be naughty more often..." Both her hands ran down her lover's sides, coming to rest on the water mage's own ass. "If all your punishment are this gentle~" The first hand stretched, reaching for Jenn's slit, aiming to run a finger down it and see how close her lover was to her own orgasm. The second pinched the other woman's butt, while Ashley grinned.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"And maybe I need to learn to be better at punishing you when you're naughty!" Jenn countered Ashley's threat to earn more punishments, and then let out a sigh as the wind mage slid a finger over her sex, followed by a little squeak as she gave Jenn's bottom a light pinch. The water mage was wet, her arousal clear enough, but she hadn't been stimulated and thus didn't seem to be anywhere near orgasm. How Ashley wanted to try and amend that situation, however, was up to her.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The finger continued gently moving up and down her partner's slit. "I'm sure something will come to you, eventually." Ashley idly found Jenn's clit, and started rubbing at it. "Too bad my 'apology' will probably be over by then~" She increased the pace of her stimulation, wanting to quickly bring the water mage close to orgasm. Then, before Jenn could actually cum, she slowed back down, just idly running a finger down the outside of her lover's lower lips.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn let out a light coo as Ashley started rubbing at her pussy, a sound that was repeated several times, and then shivered slightly when the wind mage moved her attentions to her clit. "Oh? Will I?" she sighed suggestively, and then began to squirm under the influence of Ashley's fingers, right up until she suddenly eased back her attentions to keep Jenn from cumming. The busty water mage let out a displeased whine, and said; "You... Nnn~ Tease!"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley's hand paused in its motion, waiting for Jenn to cool down a little. "Mmmm... turnabout is fair play, I think." Her middle finger, already well lubricated, moved gently and excruciatingly slowly into her lover's tunnel, still carefully keeping Jenn shy of her peak. "Perhaps you could beg me to stop..." Then it stopped moving again.

"Or I seem to recall..." The finger twitched, and Ashley put the same finger from her other hand to her lip, thoughtfully. "something about how you were going to 'do me' all afternoon? Maybe that would distract me enough to let me slip." The finger on her own lips curled up. The one between her partner's lips of a different sort... didn't. Instead, the two adjacent fingers gently brushed against the outside, almost tickling the sensitive skin.