OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Winter Night (thetwo)

Ashley: HP = 52, PP = 72, EP = 1/78, Status = Low on Energy

Ashley got as far as mentioning the gods before Jenn suddenly moved her mouth from the wind mage's collar up to her mouth, passionately declaring; "Ashley! It's so good!" ...Before silencing her with another kiss, still oblivious to the presence of the teacher that was watching them couple wildly on top of the desk. Try as she might to pull away, Jenn's position on top of her allowed her to continue her wild plowing of Ashley's pussy without any interruption, and her lover didn't even seem to notice her struggles. Moaning loudly into her mouth, Jenn was pounding into her frantically only a few moments later, and her long, savage thrusts pushed Ashley right over the edge, whether she liked it or not.

For the second time that day, Ashley's pussy spasmed around Jenn's thick, throbbing cock, milking waves of thick cum into her depths through the motions on her inner walls as pleasure wracked her entire body, amplified once more by the sensation of her essence being drained. Jenn's lips left hers finally about halfway through their mutual orgasm, which squeezed out some of what had already been inside of her and caused a stream of their mixed release to stream down the curve of Ashley's bottom to pool onto the desk beneath her. When they slowly came down from their mutual orgasms, Jenn slowly pulled her mouth away, panting heavily, but this time she didn't pull out immediately. "That was soooo good.... Lets go again!" she crooned, likely unaware that her last orgasm had left Ashley on the verge of passing out in addition to the teacher's presence.

Fortunately, the teacher standing in the doorway opted to announce her presence by clearing her throat, and the first thrust of what would be their third round turned into Jenn crying out in surprise and pulling out rather too violently. With Jenn flopping aside, there was a brief moment in which Ashley's cum-filled pussy was left simply gaping and oozing its contents out onto the desk, though after that she'd be able to move (sluggishly) to try and cover herself. The teacher standing in the doorway got an eyeful before she could properly cover up, but she didn't react visibly to it any more than she had to anything else. "Been trying out your new toy, huh?" she said sardonically, though her frown signaled that she wasn't purely amused at finding the two of them like that in a classroom.

"Uhhh...." Jenn seemed at a loss, but the teacher continued anyway; "It's not exactly the first time I've walked in on two students knocking boots, so don't be too embarrassed. It's not even the first time I've had to walk in on two girls trying out that particular trick in an empty classroom, though the first time they had the sense to do it at night rather than in the middle of the day. Since you're both so into exhibitionism, I'm sure that you won't mind the punishment too much!" Jenn was blushing furiously by that point, and looked slightly frightened when there came mention of punishment. "What.... What's the punishment?" she asked hesitantly, and the teacher cracked a brief grin and said; "Oh, well it's quite appropriate! Those who do this sort of thing and get caught are spanked by a teacher in front of the entire student body." Jenn's jaw dropped, "The.... The entire student body!?"

Her lover's exclamation drew a soft chuckle from the teacher, who waved her hand and said; "Nah, I'm just having a bit of fun! You are going to be spanked, but it doesn't have to be in front of anyone. I'm actually supposed to be the one to do it since I found you, and last I heard it was twenty apiece. Plus, you get lines and cleaning duties for about a week."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley felt one finger again on the ring that would turn her invisible, but at the last second realized that with how tired she already was, using it would knock her out cold. Instead, she pulled herself off the far side of the desk, using it to help hide herself while she grabbed her clothes. The amulet might be more use, it had an internal energy store that she could use. But it wasn't like she hadn't already been seen, and it would probably mean leaving Jenn behind. She felt herself begin blushing hard. The teacher had certainly got an eyeful.

The wind mage started to pull on her panties, then hesitated, remembering how they'd been enchanted. She pulled them the rest of the way on anyway. Better to risk the vibration then to be dripping cum. She pulled on her dress as well, then stood up.

Finally she got around to processing what the teacher had been saying. "What, and lines and cleaning for a week?" The idea that they were going to be spanked was bad enough, not to mention someone actually doing it, but at least it would be over with quickly and in private. Doing both seemed... an idea occurred to her. "I've never heard of someone being spanked as punishment before, at least since I was a little girl. Even in private."

And then, if it still looked like the teacher was going to go through with it, she added "And I think Jenn volunteers to go first, since she likes surprises so much today."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yup," the teacher replied jovially, "It's really not so bad. Some of the more prudish staff have tried to get the punishment for it worsened, but enough of us remember what it's like to be young and horny that we can keep it how it is." She quirked an eyebrow at Ashley's statement, her grin broadening, and she asked; "If you got caught in the middle by a teacher who then subsequently spanked you for your transgression, how many of your friends would you tell exactly? I know that never told anyone when it happened to me.... At least not right away."

Jenn looked betrayed when Ashley volunteered her first, but there wasn't any genuine hurt in the water mage's eyes. "But... But... I..." she stuttered feebly, but the teacher strolled deeper into the room and pulled out the chair behind the desk. "So it's settled then! Clean yourselves up and dismiss that thing, and we'll start with you!" the teacher said, retaining her bemused and jovial demeanor. Jenn frowned and blushed slightly as she hesitantly dressed herself while Ashley was finishing up the same, "I, uhhh.... Haven't... Actually figured out how to do that part yet!" The teacher promptly replied; "It's not that difficult, it's just like dismissing any other magical effect."

A look of concentration came over Jenn's face, and after a moment her cock slowly vanished back into her body. "I did it!" she said excitedly, but then the teacher smirked and said; "You did! And now for the cleaning!" With a wave of her hand, water suddenly condensed in front of her and then rushed out, splashing against Jenn and then running all over her body. The water mage yelped, but there was nothing she could do as the likely icy water did its work. Then it was Ashley's turn, and like it or not, she was quickly drenched in the same water that had been used to clean her lover only seconds before, which was still icy cold. Once she'd been rather thoroughly cleaned, the teacher sent the ball of water out the window and let it drop to the ground outside and beckoned Jenn over. "Over my knee, that's a good deary~"

Jenn blushed brightly, but there wasn't any argument that she could think of to get her out of it, so she did as instructed. The teacher promptly pulled up her dress and then yanked down her panties again, leaving her fully exposed again and causing her blush to brighten considerably. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle~" she said, and then slowly raised her hand and brought it down upon Jenn's backside. There was a sharp smack and a yelp, a pair of sounds that repeated themselves a number of times, twenty in total as she switched from cheek to cheek to keep the pain from getting too severe, before she allowed Jenn to rise off of her knee. The water mage half turned and drew her panties back up before allowing her dress to fall back into place, but before then Ashley could see how red Jenn's bottom was. The teacher rubbed the sting out of her own hand before beckoning to Ashley, "Your turn now dear, you know the drill!"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley swallowed. She'd half expected this to just be a joke, but apparently not. The woman really had given Jenn a bare-bottom spanking that left her red. It didn't seem likely she'd suddenly back down now that it was Ashley's turn, and trying to run away after making Jenn go first wouldn't exactly be fair. She stepped forward reluctantly, still wet from the impromptu cleaning, as Jenn got up and re-set her clothing.

She finally reached the woman's knee and started slowly bending forward. At least with the cleaning she wouldn't have to worry about... dripping. Hopefully. This was embarrassing enough without that. The wind mage would grab hold of the chair's leg during the punishment to stop herself from trying to cover herself, and grit her teeth in an attempt not to cry out. Hopefully it wouldn't be too bad...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The teacher lifted Ashley's dress after she'd bent over her knee, and then tugged down the panties that had gotten her into this situation in the first place. Unlike with Jenn, however, after revealing her bottom, the woman smoothed her hand over the wind mage's skin briefly in a manner that was almost a caress. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle~" she said, and then lifted her hand off of Ashley's bottom slowly, leaving her to anticipate the blow. It came moments later, seemingly just when she'd been least expecting it, a stinging blow that was immediately followed by another on the opposite cheek... And then another, and more to follow.

The woman was kind enough to redirect her spanks to different portions of her soft bottom rather than put them all in one place, ensuring that nothing hurt too bad. Even so, her ass was stinging painfully by the halfway point, and then the woman took a brief break in which she rubbed some of the sting out in a manner that was far more stimulating given her leftover arousal than it had any right to be. The rest wasn't extended, however, and it ended suddenly when the teacher picked up her spanking once again, striking Ashley's rear sharply until she'd given out her required twenty, at which point she did another round of rubbing before withdrawing her hand and saying; "There, that wasn't so bad right? You're free to go, I'll have your mundane punishments put in later today."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley managed to weather the punishment with no more then a few mild yelps during the second half, and a blush at the teacher's attempt to rub some of the sting out. As soon as it was over, she got up and pulled her clothes back into place, gathering up her other things and hurrying out of the room to wait for Jenn. She rubbed surreptitiously at her ass, trying to judge how sore she was going to be.

There was a good deal to do. Laundry, for starters. She wanted to get out of these panties as quickly as she decently could, and there wasn't anything else clean. Given the other enchantments they had and the fact that they were a gift from Jenn she couldn't exactly throw them away - and the 'secret' might be fun from time to time, for that matter - but she'd have to get the triggers off Jenn first. The wind mage was fairly certain she could turn them on, now, but wasn't about to test it without a way to turn them off. And in private.

And of course there would have to be some form of birth control. "Probably" wasn't good enough, where getting pregnant was concerned. She might have asked the teacher about that, given that she'd apparently seen this sort of thing before, but given that the woman had just gotten done spanking her... it was just too embarrassing.

Once Jenn was out in the hall and Ashley was fairly sure the teacher wouldn't hear them, she spoke up. "Was it just me, or did she enjoy that just a little bit too much?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley: HP = 52, PP = 72, EP = 78, Status = Fine

Despite the humiliating act they'd been made to endure, when Jenn emerged from the classroom with her own things just a few moments after Ashley the water mage was smirking. "Oh she loved it~" Jenn said bemusedly as they traveled down the halls, "And she totally gave me some ideas for what we can do later!" As they walked back towards their rooms, Jenn's smile became slightly mischievous, and she quietly said; "Sorry again about what happened in the test! I hope my present wasn't too much of a distraction~" They immediately started buzzing quietly against Ashley's pussy, sending pleasure running up her spine but making her extremely lightheaded given her already exhausted state. "I promise I'll tell you all of the command words once we're in private~" she added quickly, and the buzzing rescinded slightly until it was once again only distracting. They were almost to their rooms by then, and Jenn's suggestive smirk gave Ashley a fairly clear idea of what her lover planned to do once they got there.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley stumbled slightly as the cursed panties were once again activated, and only after Jenn turned them down was she able to level a glare. Trying to figure out the deactivation word was more difficult, if for no other reason that the wind mage was always quite distracted when it was used. But this time it seemed fairly likely that she had given away a second word as well. Of course, one to completely turn the damn things off would be nice, and who knew what else the other woman had thought of.

And between the look on Jenn's face and the fact that she was getting Ashley hot and bothered again, it was fairly obvious that something other then just talking was going to happen once they were in private. Well, two could play at that game. The wind mage moved closer, putting an arm around her lover's waist and letting their hips touch. "You'll tell me if you want me wearing these more often~"

When they were about to open the door. She let one modest breast push gently against Jenn's more generous one, while her hand gently brushed downward from the other woman's belly button, and whispered into her ear. "But before you get to use your toy again, you'll find me something to make sure I don't end up pregnant."

Ashley pulled away and opened the door, backing through it. After checking to make sure there was nobody else in the hall outside, she started slowly pulling off her dress as she moved further away from the door. "Do hurry, or I might get bored and find some... diversion~"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn merely grinned back at Ashley's grin mischievously in response to her glare, her cheeks dimpling and her eyes practically twinkling. When Ashley wrapped an arm around her waist and pressed herself closer, allowing tiny amounts of the vibrations strumming over the wind mage's petals and clit to transfer into her, Jenn merely let out a light giggle and wrapped her own arm around Ashley's waist in return. "I most certainly will~" she replied softly, resting her head on Ashley's shoulder.

When they reached their room and Ashley started out her teasing, Jenn initially smiled broadly but then frowned, and didn't follow Ashley into their room immediately. "I wasn't gonna use it again yet anyway, and you worry too much! The person that made it for me told me not to worry about it, and if you're really that worried I'll make you a potion to take care of it tomorrow. I was gonna head to the alchemy lab to do some stuff anyway," she said, and then followed Ashley into their otherwise empty room and closed the door.

Jenn's smirk returned as Ashley's dress hit the floor, and unless the wind mage gave vehement objection to her not getting her a prophylactic immediately she started undressing herself as well, saying; "Do you want a turn with it? It's really a wonderful experience!"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley paused for a moment. That wasn't something she had really considered. It didn't seem like the sort of thing she'd prefer, but trying out something new once certainly couldn't hurt. And the birth control could probably wait until tomorrow if it really had to. "Hmm, it might be worth trying, if you want..."

When Jenn had finished stripping down Ashley moved forward and embraced her, planting a light kiss and running her hands over her lover's body. She blamed the panties, she usually wasn't quite this horny. But she wasn't so far gone that she couldn't tease a little. The wind mage let her hips push against Jenn's as she continued talking. "Who did the enchanting for you? And you promised to tell me what those commands were...'

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's an idea~" Jenn murmured brightly as she stripped off her clothes, stepping to join Ashley as the wind mage did the same and embracing her tightly. Kissing Ashley back in the same manner, Jenn rubbed her hands down Ashley's body to gently cup her bottom, at which point she gained a mischievous grin and cooed; "I wouldn't mind using it on you again if you'd prefer~ I can do all sorts of... Interesting.... Things with what I make, at least according to the one who helped me enchant it!" Ashley's question and reminder only caused Jenn to grin, and after giving Ashley's rump a firm squeeze she replied; "They asked to remain anonymous, so I'll have to keep that a secret for now~ As for the command words, well...."

She moved closer, until her lips were within centimeters of Ashley's, before whispering; "I made them to provide you a nice.... Distraction~" The buzzing suddenly intensified just as Jenn closed what little distance remained between them, kissing Ashley deeply while pleasure surged up her spine. Slowly turning so as to avoid tripping over anything, Jenn pulled Ashley around and pressed her back against the wall next to the door without breaking the kiss, and brought a knee up to the wind mage's crotch to press the squirming garments all the harder against her sex. There Jenn held her unless Ashley offered particularly vehement resistance, grinding slowly against her while the panties she'd gifted her did their work. The water mage was both methodical and merciless, rubbing delicately at the tips of Ashley's breasts to add to the bombardment of stimulation while pressing her own orbs into her hands if Ashley put them there or against her body if she hadn't, until another orgasm wracked Ashley's body courtesy of her enhanced undergarments.

Jenn held her throughout, not allowing her shuddering legs to give out on her, before finally breaking the kiss and saying; "I'll never get tired of feeling you cum against me~ Whether we're in public, or in private!" The panties dropped to their lower setting, one that was only distracting, after which Jenn pulled away just slightly, so that they were only barely pressed together, and said; "The last one, the one that turns them off, is "banana." Yeah, it's kinda weird... But it was all that I could think of!" True to the water mage's word, the panties stopped buzzing entirely just after she'd said their deactivation word.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley let out a helpless moan as the vibrating panties were pushed into her sensitive petals. Between that and the stimulation of her breasts, it wasn't long before she had another long, shuddering orgasm. Then finally Jenn released the last command word.

Well, it might have been better if 'banana' had turned the panties on and 'distraction' disabled them. The latter was much more likely to come up in casual conversation, or worse yet battle. The defensive enchantments on the undergarments made them attractive, but suddenly being stimulated in the middle of battle wouldn't do much for her concentration, even if she turned it off after only a second or two. Not to mention it would be using her own energy to do it. Wearing them in private with Jenn could be fun, but she would have to think carefully about when else she might use them.

In the meantime, though... there was no pressing concern for her time, and the anti-fertility drugs would be taken care of in the morning. Which left her alone, in private, her nearly-naked frame pressed against Jenn's own lovely body. "Well, in private at least I rather enjoy it as well. And we were rather interrupted before you could finish, earlier." She pulled the enchanted panties down, peeling them off where they had stuck, until they dropped down to her feet. She lifted one foot out of them, and continued lifting her knee, rubbing it against the outside of Jenn's thigh in a provocative way. "Interesting things?"

Ashley lowered her voice and whispered into the water mage's ear. "Maybe you could teach me~"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There's not much to teach~" Jenn chirped brightly as she pulled off a small silver ring set with a tiny garnet gem and offered it to Ashley. "It's easy~ There's no command words or anything that you need to worry about, it's just a bit of magic and you're done. This one even provides its own power! You can make any piece of anatomy that you can imagine too. I made all shapes and sizes when I was testing it out~"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Any piece of anatomy? A functioning arm, with a hand? Or do you just mean, ah, like the one you did." The wind mage fiddled with the ring in her hand. Did she really intend to make a penis, and use it? Her curiosity insisted that she had to do it at least once, but the idea was just... bizarre.

Ashley felt herself blushing as she thought about that, and the comment that it could do 'all shapes and sizes' as well. The hand that wasn't holding the ring wandered over Jenn's body, rubbing at increasingly sensitive places before finally slipping down between her legs. If she was going to blush, then the water mage could at least be aroused. "I suppose I can see playing with the size, but I can't imagine what other shapes you might like down here."

She still held the ring in her hand, where Jenn could easily reach it. If the water mage did try to take it back, Ashley wouldn't stop her. If not... when Jenn was nice and ready, she'd try it on.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hehe, like the one I made!" Jenn replied, giggling brightly while smoothing her hands over Ashley's sides. "You can't make anything with bones or complex muscles in it. It's just a sensitive lump of flesh with the ability to ejaculate, but you've got a good amount of freedom in shaping it.... In size, and in features~" Jenn explained simply, and when Ashley slipped the ring on she'd realize the truth in her lover's explanation. She could make a phallus of almost any size and shape, and the ring even seemed to offer a few suggestions that seemed to be based largely on several different varieties of animals.

Jenn gave a soft moan and a shiver when Ashley ran a hand over her petals, which were already quite pleasantly damp and puffy with arousal. It wouldn't hurt to tease her, but she was ready for whatever Ashley might conjure already, unless she decided to summon something that was absolutely ridiculous.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley concentrated for a moment, picturing what she wanted. She ignored the ring's apparent suggestions for non-human members... pushing one new boundary at a time was enough. Instead, she focused on something human for the shape, and average for the size. After a moment's further consideration, she bumped it up in size a little, there being no point in half-measures. Finally she took the image and applied it to herself, through the ring.

The picture was... mildly unsettling. The feeling of the prick suddenly growing was extremely novel to say the least. Which wasn't to say unpleasant, but any hope she might have had of surprising Jenn was gone as she gasped and gripped her lover more firmly. She smiled sheepishly and backed off slightly, letting the water mage get a look at the newly-appeared and already hard phallus.

The wind mage's arousal wasn't really more intense, but Jenn's lady parts suddenly seemed even more inviting than normal, and it was an effort not to put her magical organ to use immediately. But it was possible, and Ashley instead pulled her lover in for a kiss, fingers running over already-aroused lower lips while her other hand squeezed her ass, pulling the other girl closer. Which left Ashley's new part between their stomachs, a position that felt unexpectedly uncomfortable.

She pulled Jenn sideways onto the bed, and suddenly couldn't wait any longer. The kiss got more intense as Ashley managed to roll on top of Jenn, and used one hand to guide her incredibly sensitive cock to its sopping wet target. She pushed all the way in with one movement, and gasped with arousal at the sensation. For a few seconds she just sat there, eyes wide and breathing hard, before remembering that there was something she should probably be doing.

Sex was a little different from this end, but the movement came quickly enough and before long she was practically quivering as she slid in and out of her lover. It felt almost as strange as it felt arousing, but she was hardly going to stop now that she'd started. She would just have to remember to pull out... if she was able to predict her first-ever orgasm with this particular organ in time.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn might have sensed the light tension that suddenly came over Ashley as the cock sprouted from her body, as she gave a light giggle just then and pushed her suddenly much more appealing bottom into the wind mage's hand. She responded accordingly to Ashley's kiss and fondling, moaning softly into her mouth and dripping her love honey onto Ashley's fingers. After a moment she reached between them and gently grabbed the wind mage's conjured cock, shifting just enough so that she could free it from its uncomfortable position and angle it off to the side, at which point she began to stroke it softly, sending shivers of unfamiliar pleasure running through Ashley's body. She was anything but resistant to Ashley's manhandling at that point, lying down on her back and eagerly spreading her legs when pushed onto the bed.

She reached in between her legs and spread her petals invitingly when climbed upon, allowing Ashley's cock easy access to her sex, and when she pushed her cock against her lover's hole it practically sucked her right in. Jenn let out a soft moan that was soon muffled again by Ashley's lips as the wind mage's ring-granted manhood sunk into her soft, gripping folds, sending heady waves of pleasure racing right through both of them at once. The sensations weren't quite like anything that Ashley had ever felt before, but they could still most definitely be classified as pleasure, and as she began to thrust she felt something else entirely. The exhaustion she'd felt in the back of her mind began to ease, and on an instinctive level she realized that the reverse of the process that had been happening earlier was going on, that she was feeding off of Jenn's soul every time she pleasured her.

The water mage hardly seemed to mind, if she even noticed at all, as she had quite apparently given up her intellect in favor of her lusts after only the first few thrusts. As inexperienced as she was with this particular organ, instinct and the flow of her partner's essence allowed Ashley to pinpoint her thrusts to give Jenn as much or as little pleasure as she wanted. She also found that she could squeeze off the flow of energy, but if she did she would find that her partner seemed just a little bit less responsive thrusts.

However much Ashley wanted to experiment, however, the rate at which she pumped into Jenn's dripping flower didn't leave her much time. Her freshly-grown manhood was extremely sensitive, and she could feel Jenn starting to pulsate around her after only a few moments, the familiar signs of her lover's oncoming orgasm. Jenn didn't seem to be holding herself back in the slightest, but whether or not Ashley wanted to be just as quick was at least partially in her hands, even if it was proving difficult to tell when she was going to cum like this.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as she realized that she was draining the water mage, Ashley made an effort to stop. Jenn had apparently found it fairly easy to stop - or at least drastically reduce - that effect, and the wind mage was pleased to find that it was no more difficult for her. Of course, the lack of intense energy pouring into her seemed to reduce the pleasure she was feeling, and Jenn seemed not to be enjoying herself quite as much either, but she didn't really want to fuck her lover unconscious, however good it might feel.

Reduced pleasure turned out to be rather relative - or perhaps Ashley had teased a little bit too much - as only a few thrusts later she felt the unfamiliar sensation of her partner's walls tensing and pulsing around the magical organ. The added sensation was too much, and with a gasp Ashley felt her own orgasm starting. It took a considerable effort of will not to give one final thrust and pour out her seed as close to Jenn's womb as possible, and when she recovered Ashley found herself idly wiping the cum away from near her lover's entrance.

The wind mage shuddered with pleasure as she ran one hand over Jenn's curves, wiping away the cum. It had been intense. And looking at the naked body of the beautiful woman next to her, she became painfully aware that she was hard again. The magical flesh seemed almost to have a life of its own, pulsing with each beat of Ashley's heart. And the burning between her legs was going to leave a damp spot on the sheets that had nothing to do with the ring. With an effort of will she dismissed the energy-draining member, then slipped the ring off. That seemed to help a little. Now she only had one set of genitalia demanding to be used, and it was one she was more familiar with ignoring.

She kissed her lover lightly on the lips, passing the ring back with one hand while she did so. "That was intense. And really strange." One hand wandered down to Jenn's thigh, and a slight teasing quality crept into her voice. "So... anything you'd like to do for the rest of the afternoon, or shall I start my laundry?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It took even more effort than she'd thought it would for Ashley to pull out, as Jenn's gripping inner walls seemed intent on trapping her inside and her legs gripped the woman's back tightly. When she came down from her orgasm, she found that she'd pumped a fairly impressive volume of cum onto Jenn's sex and stomach, and that the water mage's hand had slithered between her legs and was rubbing the warm goo over her clit and petals. "Mmmm~ Why didn't you..... Hnnn... Do it.... Inside?" she panted softly, and then her fingers curled around Ashley's cock and she offered a pleased coo. "Oooh still hard too! Why don't you fix your mistake for me, hrm? I'd love to be on top this time~" she added, but then let out a disappointed whine as Ashley dismissed the cock and removed the ring. "Awww, you're no fun!" she said lightly, but still returned the kiss that Ashley started and giggled at her suggestive comment. "Well........ I was gonna have you on this bed in various positions for the rest of the day or until we both passed out..... But if you've got things to do, don't let me keep you!" she purred lewdly, keeping her tone light enough that Ashley would understand implicitly that the water mage would be fine with either decision.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley considered for a moment. There were things she wanted to do. There were other exams, and while she didn't feel unprepared they were important enough that she really ought to study. It would also be time to eat before too long, and if she had to do laundry first then maybe it was about time to start...

On the other hand, she was still horny, and holding her naked lover, who was also horny. A few more minutes couldn't hurt. Or a few more hours, really. "Well, I had some pressing laundry, but most of all I should probably be learning." Her hand sought out Jenn's clit, and quickly set out to make the water mage regret giving Ashley the choice to leave. After a moment, she continued. "Of course, if you can really think of enough positions to keep us occupied for the rest of the day then I could always learn those..."

Feel free to advance to the next day as you please.