OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Winter Night (thetwo)

Ashley: HP = 52, PP = 72, EP = 78, Status = Fine

And so they would continue for another hour or so, Jenn making use of the magical ring only once more during their session. Ashley was barely able to move after they were finished, and after passing out for an unknown amount of time awakened with a mild headache to find her lover curled up beside her. Whether she opted to get up and do her laundry or study for her other exams or not, Ashley had the rest of that day free.

The next day was likewise free, leaving her to spend it as she wished. She had the entrance exam to get into the advanced evocation program to look forward to the next day, and a test on magical creatures the day after. Then it was the weekend, followed by her last exam which was on conjuration. She'd already done enchanting and healing magic. Jenn went off to handle the potions as requested, leaving Ashley to decide what to do for her next day.

Essentially, you're allowed to skip as far forward as you want. You can do more light-hearted derp that will let me set up, or we can move on to adventures now and bypass playing through the rest of her exams.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley woke up almost exactly as she'd been when she fell asleep the previous night. Jenn's comfortable presence inches away and even more comfortable 'cushions' pressed against her back. The water mage even still had one hand resting against Ashley's breast. The only thing that was different - aside from it being morning and her not being exhausted - was that there wasn't the hardness prodding her in the lower back. Apparently that had vanished during the night. The wind mage blushed and for a moment wished it hadn't.

She rolled over and faced the other woman for a moment, considering kissing her partner awake anyway. Not necessarily on the lips, or at least not the upper set. But no, the weekend was over, and while she wasn't in danger of being late to her last final exam, it also wasn't time to be fooling around. No, that would come later.

She got dressed, pausing for a minute before deciding to wear Jenn's gift to this exam as well. She knew the commands to deactivate them now, and they might come in handy after... the exam.

Okay, maybe a little more light-hearted derp, because I've finally figured out a good, appropriate revenge prank that I ought to be able to pull off without money or significant preparation. The plan is thus:

Flirt with Jenn, casting an illusion of a gradually growing erection (or its effects on Jenn's clothes, at least) with force and possibly eventually water spells to back it up if she tries to demonstrate it as an illusion.

Feel free to interrupt with Set Up or Adventures as appropriate.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn was a bit of a late riser compared to Ashley, but after she'd half dressed her lover stirred and started doing the same, making no comment (save perhaps for a quick wry grin) as Ashley dressed herself. They had their last final together as well, and they proceeded to the classroom in which they'd take their conjuration exam. They'd be expected to conjure a suitably impressive elemental, the stronger the better, and run it through a series of simple tests. One by one, the students ahead of Ashley went, and then it was her turn to choose her elemental and run it through the exam's obstacle course, overseen by a grinning, almost manically excited looking human man who was fairly young for a teacher.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Summoning an elemental wasn't something Ashley often did. She'd never done it before coming to the Academy. Or outside a conjuration class, in fact. And she never really intended to do so again, after today. She had come to the Academy disliking buffs as well, but that had faded with practice. She still didn't relish the feeling of magical enchantment, but she didn't avoid it either. The vaguely unsettled feeling she had when she first tried summoning, however, had only hardened. She almost felt sorry for the elemental she would press into service, however brief and non-violent today's would be.

She decided on a wind rather than storm elemental. A little less impressive, but still more than capable of completing the course. And also something she felt reasonably confident in summoning even if her underwear mysteriously started molesting her again. The wind mage raised a hand and whispered an apologetic call to a passing breeze, pressing it gently into a stable physical manifestation. Today it would be a gentle swirl, marked only by the dust and leaves it kicked up, but surprisingly hard to the touch. As soon as it formed she would begin instructing it to complete the course, intending to release it as soon as the exam was finished.

And then it would be time to start her little prank.

Using the Level 4 Air summon:

Call Wind Elemental (Summon) [This creature gets 2x the Hard to Hit and the Pain Resistant Talents, the Damage Reduction ½ Special Mutation and can fly at its Speed.]

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley: HP = 52, PP = 72, EP = 72/78, Status = Fine

Conjuring a wind elemental, a creature formed of pure air, Ashley would find it easy to guide the being through the simple portion of the obstacle course, in which its ability to fly enabled it to simply float through. The randomized tile puzzle was a little bit harder, but only because she had to guide the creature through it. It was a simple puzzle, and the final task was having the creature destroy a small conjured object, after which Ashley was able to release the creature. The power of her elemental ensured that she passed the exam with flying colors, though she didn't receive top marks, largely because of her dispassion for summoning elementals and how long it took her to bring down the barrier with her creature.

There were a few people between her and Jenn, most of whom didn't outperform Ashley herself, but then it was her lover's turn. Jenn, predictably, conjured an ice elemental. She didn't have the same preconceptions against summoning such beings that Ashley did, and was even quite good at doing so. Whether Ashley wanted to wait for her to start her test or do her prank now was up to her to decide, however.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley wasn't terribly bothered by not getting the best possible score. A lot of people probably would be, but she knew by now that summoning wasn't something she was passionate about. She'd come to the Academy to broaden her horizons, and fully intended to continue doing so, but that didn't mean that she'd like every new thing she tried. In any case, her final exam was passed, and she was done. It was time to go 'talk' to Jenn.

She waited until just before the water mage started her exam, brushing a hand on Jenn's hip as she passed, then putting her arms around her lover's neck, pressing up against her, and kissing her briefly. "Good luck, Jenn~"

She made sure to rub her hips against the other girl's before pulling away, hand running over Jenn's breast as she pulled away. She felt herself blushing at doing something like this in public, but after her last exam she could deal with it. For a good cause. The wind mage sat where Jenn could see her. Ashley certainly felt aroused by the exchange, and perhaps knowing what would come after the exam would make it even worse for the other girl.

As soon as the ice elemental started on the course Ashley cast the illusion spell. She did it quickly, and using as little magic as she could manage. It would start out subtle, but as soon as the water mage noticed, the illusory dick would begin slowly to grow. The mage herself would be careful to continue flirting with her friend as best she could meanwhile, to make the illusion more believable.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The public display of affection took Jenn by complete surprise, but the water mage proved as eager as ever to respond to Ashley's touch, though she didn't let anything become any more risque than Ashley made. She didn't look particularly hot and bothered when they parted ways, but that hadn't really been the point of Ashley's affectionate embrace anyway, she'd only done so to make it seem as if Jenn might have been to those around them. There wasn't any way to continue such advances while Jenn was in the process of her exam, her attention directed solely on the tasks through which she put her summoned elemental, but her carefully illusion was soon noticed by those idly watching the water mage. It wasn't until halfway through the course that Jenn noticed the erection growing from her crotch, the false tent in her clothing catching a good bit of attention from the waiting students right away.

Giggles came from a group of girls near her, and she spotted a boy pointing toward Jenn and whispering to one of his friends out of the corner of her eye. Jenn initially tried to ignore it, but Ashley progressively made the lump in her clothing larger and larger. While she herself would obviously know that it was fake, to use any magic other than her conjuration would give her a failing grade in the exam, and that included trying to dispel Ashley's illusion. Unlike Ashley, this course was actually important to Jenn, and so she thought for only a moment before continuing as is despite that the teacher had now noticed her growing erection as well. The giggles were getting louder and coming from more of their peers by the second, and while this wasn't exactly an unheard of prank, Ashley's skill with magic was good enough to make it look real, and Jenn's lack of a reaction other than barely contained panic after glancing down at herself was only fueling the fire.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley grinned at the reaction she seemed to be getting, but stopped increasing the size of the 'tent' before it got to superhuman proportions. The point wasn't to make Jenn fail the test, after all. Plus there wasn't anything that could reasonably be arousing the water mage at the moment.

But as soon as the test was over... well, there would only be a limited time before Jenn could dispel the illusion or get away, and as soon as she could resume flirting she could resume the 'growing'. Maybe a little kiss, pretend to get poked in the belly with what wasn't really there to add to the perception of the others that it really was. And then of course follow her lover out. She'd just have to make sure not to get pulled into an empty classroom this time.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Despite the constant stream of giggles, pointing, jokes, and derogatory comments that seemed to be whispered just loud enough for Jenn to hear, the water mage did fairly well in her exam. Her elemental, despite its clunky nature, made it through the maze easily and then smashed down the final obstacle with one hit. Unfortunately, the very moment that she was finished and had received her score, the chorus of shameful noise started up a good bit louder, and she shot a quick glare at Ashley before getting out of the room as quickly as she possibly could, not needing to stay after her exam was complete any more than Ashley had needed to.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley followed Jenn out as quickly as she could without being excessively rude. The reaction had been greater than she had strictly expected. Still, it wasn't much of an escalation over Jenn's own prank. She sped up a bit outside the classroom to catch up to her friend. "There, now we're even for you distra-... surprising... 'gift'."

She tried to gauge her partner's mood. If the water mage was looking aroused, Ashley could lead her back to her room to help fix that. If she seemed angry... well, she could lead her back to her room to 'make up'. Of course, both of those assumed that the wind mage could find her lover, and preferably that she was alone.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn wasn't terribly difficult to find, but her lover's reaction was perhaps a bit less than stellar when Ashley managed to catch up with the huffing water mage. "You could have picked a less important exam to pull that stunt on!" she snapped immediately when Ashley found her in the hallway, cutting Ashley off before she'd managed to really get a word in. "At least I pulled my trick on something that didn't matter to either of us."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oops. The smile on the wind mage's face faded to a puzzled frown. Part of Ashley wanted to point out that graduating was important to her, and that a fake erection was less likely to make someone fail then cumming in the middle of an oral exam. Or that this was the only exam the pair of them had left, so she hadn't exactly been spoilt for choice. But somehow that didn't seem likely to make Jenn feel better. "I... didn't expect such a big reaction"

And that was true. She'd also hoped for a somewhat different reaction from Jenn herself. "I'm sorry."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, yeah, because that makes it a whole lot better..." Jenn snapped sardonically, before letting out a long deep sigh. "It's alright. I still passed, despite the distractions. Not as highly as I might have liked, but now it's done, and I guess we're free for a little while."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Technically I think we're free for more than a little while. Or, well, I suppose there are things we still have to do, but I mean... that was the last exam. We're done, at least as for as long as we want to be."

"Before the Academy I didn't really have a home. Not since... I was little." Ashley stumbled slightly, but recovered. "I don't really see myself leaving here, at least not for long. There's always more to learn, and I can't help but think that we'll need everything we can possibly learn before too long. Aliens, demons... who knows what it'll be next. But whatever it is, the Academy is where I'd want to be when it happens. But there's probably time to have a vacation or something first. We can't just sit around waiting for disaster."

"Um... unless you meant, like, until dinner? We could take a walk somewhere in the wind, or, ah, do something else?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The sudden introduction of dramatic admissions obviously caught Jenn by surprising given the startled look that the water mage gave her. "I did mean until dinner, yes! Where the hell did that come from?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley blushed slightly. "I don't know. I just... for most of my life I've more or less wandered about. Then I came here, and I had a goal for a few years. Now that's done."

She shrugged. "I guess I don't really have to worry about it right away. At least not, you know, five minutes after my last exam."

"So, um, what did you have in mind? To do until dinner, I mean."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"For the semester," Jenn remarked, "We're recognized magi now, that doesn't mean our education's over! We've still got our focus courses to get through if we want to get a good position. Well, I do... You could probably get a position as a battlemage in any city court that you wanted with your reputation!" Her history, namely that of her time in Artmirst and her actions during the Invasion, had somehow leaked out some time ago, and Ashley had already started getting offers from as far away as the Su-Ku-Ta Resistance and Badarian noble families, some of them very lucrative. Jenn had teased her incessantly about it, but had pointed out Miranda Greyback as the most likely candidate for the leak of information despite that the busty biology professor had been one of her favorite teachers.

"Iunno... I was just gonna go take a nap, to be honest. There's a party down in Buttersville tonight, the soldiers are going to try and reclaim Gods-Reach from the orcs under... Well, you-know-who," she lifted her hands to her face with her fingers curled and pointed down, making her appear decidedly squid-like, and Ashley would indeed have heard of the strange woman that worked as a planner in the ongoing conflict against both the aliens and (when angels weren't bossing her around) the orcs. She was somewhat famous even, though Ashley had never managed to happen upon the one called the Outsider, Alberik, despite living in the same complex for something like a year. "Nina invited me, and through me you," Jenn continued, mentioning the druid that had been with them during that dark journey to the alien mothership and back, "But I wasn't sure if I was gonna go. What do you think?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley considered for a moment. "Retaking Gods-Reach... I wish them well but I don't think I'm ready to go to war again, especially if they're not attacking us for the moment. The party though... well, even if we intend to sign up for more classes later, we still just graduated! Of course we'll go to the party!"

She grinned. "We can go after your nap, if you like."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn smirked at Ashley and quirked an eyebrow again, "Were you planning on joining me in this nap then?" She glanced around the fairly crowded hallway and took a step closer, allowing her to lower her voice so that she could more quietly add; ".... And would this be a nap in our underwear or our birthday suits?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, a little nap now might help us be fresh for the party." Ashley blushed as Jenn got closer, and glanced around to make sure nobody was watching to closely before whispering back. "Sheets are generally enough for me..." She quickened her step a little, feeling herself start to get excited again, and not wanting to make the same mistake they'd made last time about empty classrooms.