Virgin Invader (Complete!)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader

OH! thread dead for long :p

About selling plan. I will sell Virgin Invader on dlsite. And maybe on paypal with cheaper price around 25% discount on paypal compare to dlsite because I don't get cut 40% profit by dlsite :mad: So it win-win business(myself and buyer)
I'm not sure about other jp website that they allow non-jp work to submit in they website or not. I visited dmm and can't find submit work button on they eng site. If someone know which website allow to submit non-jp work please tell me to know :D

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How much long until you think the game will be complete?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I don't really know the mechanism of Japanese site
But I think the more website You sell You'r game in
Perhaps it will help the sales

You should consider Pixiv too
Show You'r work there
If You'r work are like and followed by people
It also will help You'r sales:)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

pixiv :confused:

Promote by some animation isn't it :rolleyes:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You make a Patreon, MenZ (how in the fuck do I say "MenZ" out loud, btw?) and I would throw DOLLAZ at it. DLSite has proven to me a monstrous ordeal for me to buy products from, many times over, and I like to avoid it.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

You make a Patreon, MenZ (how in the fuck do I say "MenZ" out loud, btw?) and I would throw DOLLAZ at it. DLSite has proven to me a monstrous ordeal for me to buy products from, many times over, and I like to avoid it.
I'm personally not thrust much to pay money on patreon so it weird for me if I use it. But maybe I will rethink if I can make my second game :p
Don't worry if you don't like dlsite. I will make paypal too.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well that's good. Paypal is much less problematic.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I have a question to ask about DLsite. How can I submit my work for demo and set future release date like April or May 2015 :confused: I think this is the best way to promote my game. But I don't see any option about release date on Eng DLsite Submit work. I see azurezero submit Majo - Witch on JP DLsite and set date on March. Is he has JP Account or other option? If someone know please tell me, THANK :D

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a question to ask about DLsite. How can I submit my work for demo and set future release date like April or May 2015 :confused: I think this is the best way to promote my game. But I don't see any option about release date on Eng DLsite Submit work. I see azurezero submit Majo - Witch on JP DLsite and set date on March. Is he has JP Account or other option? If someone know please tell me, THANK :D
It might be best If You directly ask azurezero himself

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

JP DLsite seems to be a lot more active when it comes to previews, they release them every day. Eng DLsite on the other hand rarely gets new previews.

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

It might be best If You directly ask azurezero himself
Silly me, I thought it bad to ask something not about his game in his game thread but I forgot I can use PM :p Now waiting for him to answer.

JP DLsite seems to be a lot more active when it comes to previews, they release them every day. Eng DLsite on the other hand rarely gets new previews.
It will be great if I can show preview my game on JPsite. It the best way for advertisement and make fans.

Last edited:
OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

azurezero already told me how to set release date. Thank for him :D So I have to make final demo first. But still have to make better menu, status bar and maybe draw some background for game title. The final demo will have two stage as previous demo.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Hi everyone, I just finished draw title screen image. It's my first CG(in my life) and I spend 3 days for this image(Yeah 3 days seriously). It's look a lot better than I thought but I still want some comment :p

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't even look like an Amateur / Beginner CG