What's new

Virgin Invader (Complete!)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Virgin Invader

Can I ask how much RAM of your computer? I notice that your crash happen when that room have new girl right?

Most of the crash happen because of ram issue and that game maker engine limit. So I not sure I can fix it if the only way to fix is decrease data load. Example - like decrease image scale(I will not do that for sure) or decrease enemy type in each room. But I want each room have 6-7 enemy types :rolleyes: or change game engine:p So maybe it can't be help if problem come from ram :(

About futa, yeah many people like futa. I'm OK with futa(I like yuri more:D) But the characters and theme not match I think. Futa is better to add in female main character game or she become futa herself.
Mine is 4GB
But still crash
Though it's rare now
Unlike the first / early version

@redx

Like I said
I too didn't really like futa
But 1 futa scene for the rest of all
It's fair enough
Loli?
It's banned on ULMF
And I'm not that into Loli.....
Though I'm not really againts it either
But if it can , please no Loli

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

8 GB really :eek:
I will find a way if I can but I not good when it come to programming issue. And other problem is I'm not get crash myself so it hard for test :(

And no loli for sure only A-cup girl :p

redx

Reputation score

well heres a strange detailed request
a girl with a gothic dress gray/white hair C sized breast.
unless thats already in game and i missed a update.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can I ask how much RAM of your computer? I notice that your crash happen when that room have new girl right?

Most of the crash happen because of ram issue and that game maker engine limit. So I not sure I can fix it if the only way to fix is decrease data load. Example - like decrease image scale(I will not do that for sure) or decrease enemy type in each room. But I want each room have 6-7 enemy types :rolleyes: or change game engine:p So maybe it can't be help if problem come from ram :(

About futa, yeah many people like futa. I'm OK with futa(I like yuri more:D) But the characters and theme not match I think. Futa is better to add in female main character game or she become futa herself.
8 GB really :eek:
I will find a way if I can but I not good when it come to programming issue. And other problem is I'm not get crash myself so it hard for test :(

And no loli for sure only A-cup girl :p
Not sure if bigger ram = no crash
But I say it still crash , but it's rare now
That is quite a leap then the first version where You get crash 8 time out of 10

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if bigger ram = no crash
But I say it still crash , but it's rare now
That is quite a leap then the first version where You get crash 8 time out of 10
I guess it's just that the engine itself is a bit limited. We are talking about GameMaker right?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

well heres a strange detailed request
a girl with a gothic dress gray/white hair C sized breast.
unless thats already in game and i missed a update.
I have demon girl with long dress(like Pamela Ibis from Atelier Series)
So if your request is long gothic dress I think it similar. I not decide dress,hair color and sized yet :)
But hair color maybe not white because other demon girl already use it.

I guess it's just that the engine itself is a bit limited. We are talking about GameMaker right?
Yeah, GameMaker. It usually crash when the game run nearly 2GB(you can see it when use task manager)

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I really don't want to ask many questions but this one is a bit more important. Will the h-scenes of the enemies get improved? The tweening seems to be a bit odd for me. It's just (hard to explain casually and...) when the males body and the enemies body should clash together it should get slower and after this faster. It's already there but still feels unnutarally. I hope you understand what I mean.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I really don't want to ask many questions but this one is a bit more important. Will the h-scenes of the enemies get improved? The tweening seems to be a bit odd for me. It's just (hard to explain casually and...) when the males body and the enemies body should clash together it should get slower and after this faster. It's already there but still feels unnutarally. I hope you understand what I mean.
Eh . . . You mean animation should play slower when insert and play more faster when out :confused:

Oh about crash : Are there any error message / game freeze or suddenly close

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eh . . . You mean animation should play slower when insert and play more faster when out :confused:
Not only that. It's just that it feels like that the animations are done by robots. You are doing a good job so I don't really want to keep criticizing you.

Oh about crash : Are there any error message / game freeze or suddenly close
This.
If it happens the next time I'll give a screenshot if you want.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the H Animation is already fine as it is

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh my CRAP I keep playing these two levels over and over and over, what will happen to all my other games when there are ten levels?

Maybe I need to find a way to beat off to Arkham Origins.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh my CRAP I keep playing these two levels over and over and over, what will happen to all my other games when there are ten levels?

Maybe I need to find a way to beat off to Arkham Origins.
Kinda agreed.
First i had to get used to the gameplay but later on it's actually really fun.

Also @Developer
When will stage 3 come out?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Kinda agreed.
First i had to get used to the gameplay but later on it's actually really fun.

Also @Developer
When will stage 3 come out?
I'm happy you guy like my game that much.
And Um ... Sorry for that only 2 stage for demo. All other stage will be in full game. :p

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh ok, I didn't know that.

Waiting for full release for the rest of it? Fair enough.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's fine. But as a developer you need some people who test your game. Alone you it's almost impossible to see all buggs. Would be nice if the fullgame would be without (almost) buggs.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

It's fine. But as a developer you need some people who test your game. Alone you it's almost impossible to see all buggs. Would be nice if the fullgame would be without (almost) buggs.
Yeah I know that but I don't think it good to release too many stage on internet for many reason. If it not serious bug I can fix it later as a patch.
My seriously problem about programming for me is crash. Someone no crash /someone always crash. Still not sure it's bug or because of gamemaker limit :(

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just chiming in that I absolutely love the design for the maid girl :3 Super bonus if you make her h-content include bondage in some way >.>

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Just chiming in that I absolutely love the design for the maid girl :3 Super bonus if you make her h-content include bondage in some way >.>
I'm happy you like her :D
I have not decide summon-H for each girl yet. Maybe after finished all regular enemies. I will add it if I find good bondage with her. :rolleyes:

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh man this game is awesome (just forget to change control setting before play have trouble with wind hero girl after notice it )

btw you think about payment method yet? (i can buy it on dlsite or maybe use my paypal)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well He probably sell it on DL Site
But I think many web is also good idea
Like getchu/dmm/melonbooks/gyutto/akibain/d-drops/digiket/etc

Hope it will sell well
So many of his game in the future