Reputation score
Re: Lady Dungeon (RPG) - (Japanese)

Never heard of it... Will you reupload it? Those links are all dead for good:(
It sounds a pretty good rpg game to me as well~

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Found a site that claims to have 2 for download, but it actually seems to be an earlier version upon downloading.

Also, I'm having a serious problem with it - during battles, it freezes up. It starts playing a battle animation, then midway in it just freezes; Z doesn't do anything, but Esc still quits the game. Actually, pressing any button does make AGTH spew out a new line of text, but doesn't seem to affect anything. Are there any fixes?

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, so this game plays a LOT like the old school game Wizardry.

If you take a little time and play one of the English Wizardry (sorry, I don't have a link to a DL for one of them), then you will understand the true playstyle of the game.

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking at reviews on the DLSite blog it sounds like it hasn't actually addressed any of the complaints people had with the original. Money is still meaningless, prostitution is still meaningless, the various objects in the dungeon still do nothing, there's still no bosses, etc etc etc. Basically there's just more floors and more equipment. Also the Hume graphic has changed.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there more animations in this game aswell, or is it really only new outfits and floors?

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm going to have to second the request for someone to post links to the game again, because I don't think I've ever played this one. Anyone got a torrent?

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

So apparently mediafire is now limiting the amount of downloads for multi-part archives from free accounts. The simplest solution? Split the files, then archive each piece into a regular rar so that their automatic system doesn't recognize it and limit the downloads. I would be happy to do it, but I need a link first.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So apparently mediafire is now limiting the amount of downloads for multi-part archives from free accounts. The simplest solution? Split the files, then archive each piece into a regular rar so that their automatic system doesn't recognize it and limit the downloads. I would be happy to do it, but I need a link first.
doesn't work. you're going to have to use an encryption program.

Dracharil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found a working link for the original at Leonsblog (a decent place, but altogether inconsistent in quality of content for my liking).

I DLed it just to make sure, and it does work-- just note that this is the original, not the updated version.

The game is maddeningly grind-heavy, but you can alter your characters by going into the game folder and opening the 'wndt' file in notepad. The only number I'm sure of is XP, which is the number RIGHT AFTER the Japanese words with the square and triangle preceding them (equipment).

Considering how long it takes to level, cheating is the only realistic way of getting anything done. I would also be appreciative if someone could scrounge up the updated version, as the only source I know of requires Premium status.

hxxp://leonsblog.org/hentai/hgame/rj087115-lady-dungeon/#more-5267

Also, I have odd problems with the animation freezing when in fullscreen mode. The animations play fine in windowed. I think it's a common error, so if it happens, try windowed mode and see what happens.

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Omg. I took almost like 30 mins to download a 400 mbs file... But, what's the different between Lady Dungeon 1 and 2? more level (floor) to go on? I really don't see any difference thou.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I was going to download from this links..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND IT'S GONE

plopa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone can reupload pls?

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its a fake one, it is still the first Game not the 2nd.
And this was pretty useless with only 8 Animations some CG and grinding like 50 hours to make it to the 3rd lvl.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Agree on that, you basicly have seen everything of the game in the first 30 min, after that it was grinding and grinding and grinding while nothing really changed.
Costum animation for every mob you fight, maybe even kinks which your characters develop as they venture forth in the dungeon (basicly getting corrupted and depraved more and more), which result in more money/different CGs at the whoring scene. A downsite of whoring like more corruption/pregnancy which you dont get rid of so easily. Maybe some events in the town and even a bigger town... game could have been pretty awesome.

Anyone know if there is a really good sexualized dungeoncrawler? Havent found such a game yet.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please reupload:D
Thanks

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

reupload the older version? you made a double posts thou.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I prefer the newest but I would be glad about the older too:)

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Agree on that, you basicly have seen everything of the game in the first 30 min, after that it was grinding and grinding and grinding while nothing really changed.
Costum animation for every mob you fight, maybe even kinks which your characters develop as they venture forth in the dungeon (basicly getting corrupted and depraved more and more), which result in more money/different CGs at the whoring scene. A downsite of whoring like more corruption/pregnancy which you dont get rid of so easily. Maybe some events in the town and even a bigger town... game could have been pretty awesome.

Anyone know if there is a really good sexualized dungeoncrawler? Havent found such a game yet.
If ya are asking for a good dungeon crawler,maybe you should give a try at this=
xxx.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=20968&highlight=%26%2312362%3B%26%2312390%3B%26%2312435%3B%26%2312400%3B%26%2323019%3B%26%2312392%3B%26%2324467%3B%26%2332773%3B%26%2312392%3B%26%2338360%3B%26%2325216%3B%26%2322580%3B

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please reupload:D
Thanks
You can find Lady Dungeon 1 here:
depositfiles.com/files/7z20hwqg0

Edit: So, this is the Lady Dungeon 1 and not 2

Last edited: