What's new

RPG [ Vincent ] ヴィンセント Lady Dungeon 2 レディーダンジョン2 RE087115 RJ087115

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lady Dungeon (RPG) - (Japanese)

heh, one hour in the dungeon and I know my way around the first area, did they expect you to wonder the first area for hours still you got a high enough lvl for the next area?

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

heh, one hour in the dungeon and I know my way around the first area, did they expect you to wonder the first area for hours still you got a high enough lvl for the next area?
Pretty much, most japanese games... or asia all in all have grind as maincontent. I got myself 3k xp and got up to lvl 5 and did okish at the second floor... then I cheated myself 17k more xp to lvl 8 and still had problems at the third floor.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this a flash file? I know it's big, but.... well I'm just hoping. If not, I can't play this on my mac. >_<

Sleeping

Reputation score

Good God, besides the fact that a lot of sex is going on, I have no idea what's happening. Fingers crossed for an English patch eventually.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way to get rid of the mosaic ( censor ) stuff?

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Those three sites give money to the uploader just thought I would let everyone know since this isn't the first time I've seen those sites and they are used be hentai dumpers on other sites.

OP
AgentKGB

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those three sites give money to the uploader just thought I would let everyone know since this isn't the first time I've seen those sites and they are used be hentai dumpers on other sites.
If you'd prefer I can bust it up and upload it to mediafire. I got the links from another forum, the links themselves are not mine.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you'd prefer I can bust it up and upload it to mediafire. I got the links from another forum, the links themselves are not mine.
That would be fair, since you could think of this, of making money from some one els product.
Though I am kinda being a hypocryth right now, since I haven't pay for the game.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So how far did you guys get? Where is the level cap and how many level are in the dungeon? And on what level becomes possible to survive the lvl 5 dungeon?

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So how far did you guys get? Where is the level cap and how many level are in the dungeon? And on what level becomes possible to survive the lvl 5 dungeon?
it seems lvl 15 is the lvl cap.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats funny... my characters are lvl 17 -_-

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm my people are level 4 and they keep getting 1 shotted in floor 2. i even got them the best drops that I can. what level can you start to survive floor 2?

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

had problems with lvl 8 on floor 3. Enemies have hit my fighter for 2/3 of her HP while she defended herself. But maybe I just got terrible unlucky with the level ups (at least the starting stats of the chars are random, so maybe also the boni from level ups)

There are 6 floors, as far as I know. The last one has somekind of boss which is insane hard to beat and after some time fighting you just lose against her... with cheats she is beatable, still didnt read anything that I've won the game after it.

Also the 5 floor is the biggest maze, had to make a map for it, which is somewhere some posts above. Otherwise you can find the exits just with going always left/right.

Dunno about the lvl-cap, with cheating I'm stuck at 11 with an insane amount of xp.

Edit:
Hm my people are level 4 and they keep getting 1 shotted in floor 2. i even got them the best drops that I can. what level can you start to survive floor 2?
Put 2 sturdy persons at the front and choose the last option. That will cause them to take half the damage from an attack. Let your priest cast the first spell which costs 10 on them, which will reduce the dmg they recieve even more. Now just heal your "tanks" while the backgroup tries to kill the enemy.

Last edited:

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At 50,000 exp you reach level 11 and your class changes. Somewhere between 999 trillion and 999 quadrillion you level up from 15 to 16, I don't know what if anything is after that.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You only need around 250.000xp to lvl 17 or so.

AcESCAR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May I request an alternate link if possible ?

Mediafire or megaupload maybe ?

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So can someone explain to me what the statue of the dude with the sword as well as the bloodmark on the wall mean on the first level of the maze? Plz and ty

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I too would like to know as i'v cheated some stats onto my team and ventured around and found statues and blood marks on walls on all floors. and on the last floor its covered in statues. And there's a woman sitting in a chair who just laughs at you when you get close. I think there's something you have to do before you can actually interact with said woman, I just don;t know what it is

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I too would like to know as i'v cheated some stats onto my team and ventured around and found statues and blood marks on walls on all floors. and on the last floor its covered in statues. And there's a woman sitting in a chair who just laughs at you when you get close. I think there's something you have to do before you can actually interact with said woman, I just don;t know what it is
If you paste a screenshot, perhaps I can translate some of the text for you.

btw, how to cheat on this game with cheat engine? I still cannot find the correct EXP addresses O_O

Hope anyone could tell me that, thanks.