What's new

RPG [ Vincent ] ヴィンセント Lady Dungeon 2 レディーダンジョン2 RE087115 RJ087115

Shadowgungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lady Dungeon (RPG) - (Japanese)

just open the WNDT file in note pad. and go directly to the stats and alter them its what I did since I too couldn't find the exp values in that file.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just open the WNDT file in note pad. and go directly to the stats and alter them its what I did since I too couldn't find the exp values in that file.
WOW, I never thought that the save file is so easy that to be modified directly :D

Anyway, thanks for your help :p

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, I finally finished making all the maps, although I still don't understand the condition to fight with the boss, Becky.

PS: to use the teleport points at B1 and B5, you need to acquire the treasure chest at B6

1st Floor

2nd Floor

3rd Floor

4th Floor

5th Floor

6th Floor (last one)

I strongly suggest to cheat with the save file, since grinding in this game is too tedious and hard, you could still be wiped out at around Lv40 at B6

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here are the spells translation for advanced jobs (sorceress, knight and bishop)

Knight's spells during battle:

Bishop's spells during battle:

Knight's & Bishop's spells on map:

Sorceress's spells during battle:

I omit the sorceress's spells on map because there are totally three spells and they are duplicated in the list of bishop or knight

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Great job, thank you. It makes things more clear. ^^

Would you also be so kind to translate the job and racial description?

Picture of it:

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great job, thank you. It makes things more clear. ^^

Would you also be so kind to translate the job and racial description?

Picture of it:

Race part:

Human: A warlike race. Those who are lustful grow charm(attack power) greatly, and have balanced abilities.

Recommended jobs: dancer, fighter

Beast: Beast women who have strong bodies, but lack charm. They are tender and faithful.

Recommended jobs: fighter, priest

Korpokkur: A race living in the forest. They have small bodies and lack strength, but intelligent and agile.

Recommended jobs: priest, mage

Fixer: Descendant of ancients. They are born with high magic ability, and feature big breasts.

Recommended jobs: mage, dancer

Job part:
Dancer: They dance and prostitute for money. Great attractiveness and high agility are their characters.

Advanced job: assassin

Fighter: Those soldiers living on battlers and guards have both good vigor and defense.

Advanced job: knight

Priest: The clerics, who learn curable spells, join the army as crusaders.

Advanced job: bishop

Mage: Magicians, learner of wizardry, live on their magic and pharmacy.

Advanced job: sorceress

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks, you are great.^^

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well this would've been nice BEFORE I made my own maps.
Oh well. In anycase, mind posting your character stuffs? I am kinda curious.

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well this would've been nice BEFORE I made my own maps.
Oh well. In anycase, mind posting your character stuffs? I am kinda curious.
My combination is really basic:

human - dancer => assassin
beast - fighter => knight
fixer - mage => sorceress
korpokkur - priest => bishop

And one thing I found is that after the priest is promoted to bishop, some of the spells are no longer usable during battle >_<

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

My combination is really basic:

human - dancer => assassin
beast - fighter => knight
fixer - mage => sorceress
korpokkur - priest => bishop

And one thing I found is that after the priest is promoted to bishop, some of the spells are no longer usable during battle >_<
I was worried about not having Wall, but Fence works just fine :D

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm my people are level 4 and they keep getting 1 shotted in floor 2. i even got them the best drops that I can. what level can you start to survive floor 2?
You can start at 4 if you have your frontline equipped with khaki (beige, light-coloured) armour instead of the first dark green armour.

Turn 1: Have then both defend first turn and cast wall on one. Cast power on the same one
Turn 2: Have the one with wall attack 2nd turn and the other defend. Cast wall on the 2nd one. Cast power on the 2nd one.
Turns 3: Heal whoever needs heal, defend if you will die in one hit, use mage offensive spell.

Fiend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you'd prefer I can bust it up and upload it to mediafire. I got the links from another forum, the links themselves are not mine.
Usually its best that you re-upload yourself unless the website owner has said to use this link which links to the blog usually to download it.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...... WOAH.... got it playing on a working pc.... damn.. that's... intense. If that thing gets translated... seriously though just... DAMN. And um... when editing... which one is xp in notepad?

Cause I need more than just "look somewhere in this file." Because the rest of it is just numbers and fqf

Edit: Reread. You just said change all there stats. Couldn't figure out xp either eh? I'll... set them all to 200. But wait, which ones are the stats!? GAH! I figured out the last numeral before the || thing is their level. That's it.

Edit: I got it. The xp value is the third from the right hand side of each characters line of code. looks like this ||i, E, u, XP 22 22 || i

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could some one stranslate all the options you get when you sleep at lvl 11 for dancer, fighter, mage and priest?

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't really get what you are trying to say, but my char are the same as yours.
Then in most cases, the first options are always the advanced jobs, and the third ones do not promote your characters.

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Then in most cases, the first options are always the advanced jobs, and the third ones do not promote your characters.
Is it better to promote or keep the same job?

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So first option is the advanced one....second is what? and third is to not promote?

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it better to promote or keep the same job?
I strongly recommend that promote them to advanced jobs, since you only have one chance to do it (at least until Lv50). Besides, they have better abilities and spells(although some spells will be no longer usable during battle).

So first option is the advanced one....second is what? and third is to not promote?
the 2nd ones are to promote to different type of jobs, for instance, a dancer can be promoted to assassin (1st option), fighter (2nd) and stay as a dancer(3rd).