What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

Spi 3, Dex 3, Mithiril 2, Status Alignment 2, Invoker or etc :X
You should see the blacksmith's layout when you bump into him at the safe-zone in the barrier forest. I'm almost certain I've seen dex 3 rifles in his catalogue, spirit 3 is more rare. Good luck getting silver 2, status alignment 2 and invoker cleanly either from drops or from the blacksmith though.

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1. Attack multiple times before a slow enemy can react? (Not the attack times for calculation, as in actually taking multiple turns to attack)

2. Move multiple times before slow enemy...

3. I read on wiki (via translator) that underwear-suit loses its essence effect while it's in underwear state (i.e. not worn as suit) .- . care to confirm/deny it since your guide recommends 3 slot swimsuit?
Everything is like Yuki and Harley said.
The only thing that I've noticed (regarding 2) that when you have low agility, automatons and few other monster will actually move with the same speed as you (i.e. 1 cell at time), but with higher agility the will start fall back behind you. It might be some observations from previous versions or I could have mistaken it with something else all along.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything is like Yuki and Harley said.
The only thing that I've noticed (regarding 2) that when you have low agility, automatons and few other monster will actually move with the same speed as you (i.e. 1 cell at time), but with higher agility the will start fall back behind you. It might be some observations from previous versions or I could have mistaken it with something else all along.
If the player is hit by the agility down debuff (the cyclops casts it for one), then players gets to move at the same speed as the slowpoke monsters like the cyclops and the corruption. Otherwise you could go around with a dodge rate in the 20s with a +30 cardinal's robe and no equipment compensating for agility penalty and STILL move at twice the speed of the slowpokes.

Carrying the sacrificial offering around is the equivalent of being hit by a permanent agility down debuff whilst she remains in your inventory. If you get hit by an agility debuff at this point, have fun as monsters get 3-4 attacks on you before you can respond.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a more detailed guide for how to play this game than Monceber's post? I tried it out for about 30 min and failed horribly at doing much of anything.

It was doing fine until i wandered into a spot with a ton of mobs, and was fighting them in a coridor, single file. But then when i started getting lower hp and stuff everything start going super slow like i was at 1 fps and yellow icons popped up and yellow text in gibberish scrolled by and i had no idea what was going on.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a more detailed guide for how to play this game than Monceber's post? I tried it out for about 30 min and failed horribly at doing much of anything.

It was doing fine until i wandered into a spot with a ton of mobs, and was fighting them in a coridor, single file. But then when i started getting lower hp and stuff everything start going super slow like i was at 1 fps and yellow icons popped up and yellow text in gibberish scrolled by and i had no idea what was going on.
in short, you and you pc were both mindf****d :) (it's a rite de passage everyone here have all experienced at least one)
dont worry tho, just try and experience thing 4 a while and the game will appear more clean to you.
failure is the mother of success...;)

@Dragonpaladin: won't a dex3/spi3 lower your str and def considerably? I always tho alternative was better used as a melee weapon , firing acts as scouting enemies from long range ?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well ill give it some more tries, but do you know why the game lags or slows way down when you start getting low hp? Its like one second im fighting and the next shes not responding.

Or is it cause the game is loading the removal of her clothes or something that it seems to lag?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well ill give it some more tries, but do you know why the game lags or slows way down when you start getting low hp? Its like one second im fighting and the next shes not responding.

Or is it cause the game is loading the removal of her clothes or something that it seems to lag?
At low HP you're more likely to get knocked down and if you hit 0 HP then you're in defeated state and the monsters are free to rape you

This means the game have to load the animations for that (you can make it less laggy with some of the animation options)

Also, holding down Z while in this state will 'skip' forward until you can act again...and depending on how many enemies there were....well, it can take a while.

- -a As for newbie guide....eh, Monceber covers the general knowledge, I guess I'll try to write something closer to actual walkthrough later.

EDIT: Also, looks like Agility sorta affect your movespeed, just not in a big enough degree to matters outside of slow enemies.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Dragonpaladin: won't a dex3/spi3 lower your str and def considerably? I always tho alternative was better used as a melee weapon , firing acts as scouting enemies from long range ?
Strength and defence don't matter with guns since 1. You're not using them in melee 2. Dragonpaladin's build focuses on using the guns to kill in 1-shot, so technically monsters don't get close enough to hit his character for the lowered defence to matter.

If you want to use guns to scout ahead, bring a longhorn.

@lazycat: Care to elaborate on what you meant by lower agility affecting movespeed? There's absolutely nothing in the game manual or on the wiki to suggest this.

Some monsters move faster than Roland anyway, so it wouldn't matter if you had 100 agility or 20 base when facing these exceptions.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm what are the animation options under? i dont remember seeing it, unless those are part of the untranslated option menus?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Strength and defence don't matter with guns since 1. You're not using them in melee 2. Dragonpaladin's build focuses on using the guns to kill in 1-shot, so technically monsters don't get close enough to hit his character for the lowered defence to matter.

@lazycat: Care to elaborate on what you meant by lower agility affecting movespeed? There's absolutely nothing in the game manual or on the wiki to suggest this.

Some monsters move faster than Roland anyway, so it wouldn't matter if you had 100 agility or 20 base when facing these exceptions.
Just reading the anecdotes from others .- . like Mon saying he feels Automata can falls behind you if your agi is higher (at least when an automata chase my low agi PC it always kept up so I have to turn a corner before I got out of its firing range)

Alternatively it could be like a certain system I've seen in another game before, where each turn all units are assigned turn order based on their speed and actions they took, and the automata falling behind Mon was from another action it took entirely and not Mon's agi letting him outrun it.

In this case the more obvious example would be in Angelic Halo that have -1 Initiative and have you tank a turn of attacks become it comes out if you use too close to enemies,

Anyway -x - was just making sure whether high agi will let me just close the gap between me and that freaking black goat easier or not (or whether it'll let me just GOTTA GO FAST like with Strider's scroll)

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just reading the anecdotes from others .- . like Mon saying he feels Automata can falls behind you if your agi is higher (at least when an automata chase my low agi PC it always kept up so I have to turn a corner before I got out of its firing range)

Alternatively it could be like a certain system I've seen in another game before, where each turn all units are assigned turn order based on their speed and actions they took, and the automata falling behind Mon was from another action it took entirely and not Mon's agi letting him outrun it.

In this case the more obvious example would be in Angelic Halo that have -1 Initiative and have you tank a turn of attacks become it comes out if you use too close to enemies,

Anyway -x - was just making sure whether high agi will let me just close the gap between me and that freaking black goat easier or not (or whether it'll let me just GOTTA GO FAST like with Strider's scroll)
Go play the game more, you'll get a better feel for things.

The automaton is a slowpoke in movement speed, if you're in firing range it has no problem hitting your character in successive turns. Since its range is quite long, it's no surprise you still had to turn the corner to escape.

Angelic Halo ALWAYS triggers after monsters have a turn, it even says so in the skill description. Nothing to do with agility.

If you want to chase down the black goat, you need the agility scroll since the goat moves at the same speed you do but does the 3 square backflip after hitting you with magic. Easy way to beat it is to zig-zag towards it.

If you're complaining about the goat now, wait till you fight it in the barrier forest.

For beginner players who don't understand what Monceber was on about, look at this page which has some examples on monster-fighting techniques.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Go play the game more, you'll get a better feel for things.

The automaton is a slowpoke in movement speed, if you're in firing range it has no problem hitting your character in successive turns. Since its range is quite long, it's no surprise you still had to turn the corner to escape.

Angelic Halo ALWAYS triggers after monsters have a turn, it even says so in the skill description. Nothing to do with agility.

If you want to chase down the black goat, you need the agility scroll since the goat moves at the same speed you do but does the 3 square backflip after hitting you with magic. Easy way to beat it is to zig-zag towards it.

If you're complaining about the goat now, wait till you fight it in the barrier forest.

For beginner players who don't understand what Monceber was on about, look at this page which has some examples on monster-fighting techniques.
Well .- . still trying to find the boss in waterway, so haven't really gone back to the city for Bell yet (though I did go through the forest once to unlock the path back to watermill)
Right now trying to secure a few more food items before going for the boss again.

Last time I got to floor 13 and accidently picked dwarf forge with Guidance up... '^ ' (the watermill route was also close enough that if I picked it with guidance I'd be there)

EDIT: Floor 23 and nothing .- . am I supposed to kill the bosses in certain orders or something?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well .- . still trying to find the boss in waterway, so haven't really gone back to the city for Bell yet (though I did go through the forest once to unlock the path back to watermill)
Right now trying to secure a few more food items before going for the boss again.

Last time I got to floor 13 and accidently picked dwarf forge with Guidance up... '^ ' (the watermill route was also close enough that if I picked it with guidance I'd be there)

EDIT: Floor 23 and nothing .- . am I supposed to kill the bosses in certain orders or something?
Have you made it to the church yet?

If you haven't, then you won't see any other boss spawn with the exception of the Wild Hunt.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you made it to the church yet?

If you haven't, then you won't see any other boss spawn with the exception of the Wild Hunt.
Did :v I went there and back to the city gate for one of the few H-memories in there.

Wait, maybe it's because I switch the "City Attacked by Monsters" switch to off (required for the mentioned memory)...

Well, busy with something else right now = = I'll turn it on and try later.

If that's really the case...well, it's both good to know how to avoid bosses appearing and orz moment.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did :v I went there and back to the city gate for one of the few H-memories in there.

Wait, maybe it's because I switch the "City Attacked by Monsters" switch to off (required for the mentioned memory)...

Well, busy with something else right now = = I'll turn it on and try later.

If that's really the case...well, it's both good to know how to avoid bosses appearing and orz moment.
That switch is useful if all you're doing is travelling from point a to b and you don't want to meet with a boss enroute.

Otherwise, you'll need to turn it on or you'll be forever wondering why you aren't meeting the bosses.

If I remember correctly, the switch can only be turned on and off at a safe-zone.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Harley said, my tactics is kind of different, since usually nothing gets up close (unless I melee). Also, I face-check instead of scouting, and gets away with it due to "angelic halo" too op for running away.
(Due to lmao broken amount of damage from vanguard, I don't bother with 1v1 in tunnels and just stay at entrance and aoe stuff. They die faster than they approach most of the time)

Def doesn't matter to me, I got mag depedency to cover for the loss in strength. Hence why I would prefer Spi 3 as opposed to Dex 3.

Main thing about Alternative is it's sealing ability, since it forces some enemy to close in instead of cheat shot you like the black goat.

You should see the blacksmith's layout when you bump into him at the safe-zone in the barrier forest. I'm almost certain I've seen dex 3 rifles in his catalogue, spirit 3 is more rare. Good luck getting silver 2, status alignment 2 and invoker cleanly either from drops or from the blacksmith though.
To think I used to have a silver 2 revolver cannon on normal and sold it. (Though I cannot remember if it was on this walk through)
Spi 3 imo is the best. Cause alternative is alternative xD

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'A ' Switch on

Floor 27, no boss

waaaaai

On the other hand, got 2 slotted Vanguard Lancer

And as if to mock me: Virginity Birth Vital Longsword (all 3 red essences btw)

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so...
between silver 2 (silver 1 + silver 1) and thunder 3 +silver 1
which one should i go for ?
currently have silver 2 rapier, what should i do with it ?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

so...
between silver 2 (silver 1 + silver 1) and thunder 3 +silver 1
which one should i go for ?
currently have silver 2 rapier, what should i do with it ?
Thunder 3 . -. you can't ever go wrong with the elemental impact.

Also, I figured out why I haven't met the bosses.

I thought the memory required was Restless Night (at church)

It's actually a Eve at the hallowed tree -A -

The question is should I visit the underground of the tree first or go back to kill the other bosses?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thunder 3 . -. you can't ever go wrong with the elemental impact.

Also, I figured out why I haven't met the bosses.

I thought the memory required was Restless Night (at church)

It's actually a Eve at the hallowed tree -A -

The question is should I visit the underground of the tree first or go back to kill the other bosses?
Since you've visited the hollow tree before the catacomb depths, that's the burial blade rather than crossfire for your special fusion weapon.

I made a mistake with which memory you require to trigger the bosses, it's definitely the one at the hollow tree or the catacomb depths rather than the one at the church.

Now that you've made it to the switch, the only thing remaining is to find and kill the remaining bosses in the order you choose. Belial is normally the easiest, the count is the hardest.