What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

That lv99 Roland >>
212 HP versus 70 HP, the world has been broken orz

Joking aside, congrats~ Floor 100 of border is definitely an achievement to remember!

One candidate for the Alternative, but knockback isn't as reliable as paralysis or stun.
Knock back requires a reason, for example keeping the enemy at a distance. The whole alternative is based on whatever distance you are engaging at, you are still at your best. (I am looking at you werewolves)

Hence, I would convert KB2 into something like revolver cannon or impulse. Since revolver KBs by default (and I assume stacks) and impulse has auto scatter.
(Key is keeping a facing of enemy away from you while you whittle down their hp. I tested this tactics out pre-vanguard with revolver and it works wonderfully due to KB+para = high chance for knock down. And I had mithirl 2 to guarantee my damage stays high)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That lv99 Roland >>

Joking aside, congrats~ Floor 100 of border is definitely an achievement to remember!

Knock back requires a reason, for example keeping the enemy at a distance. The whole alternative is based on whatever distance you are engaging at, you are still at your best. (I am looking at you werewolves)

Hence, I would convert KB2 into something like revolver cannon or impulse. Since revolver KBs by default (and I assume stacks) and impulse has auto scatter.
(Key is keeping a facing of enemy away from you while you whittle down their hp. I tested this tactics out pre-vanguard with revolver and it works wonderfully due to KB+para = high chance for knock down. And I had mithirl 2 to guarantee my damage stays high)
I stopped my run at level 105. At this point, average monster level is about 70 with a variance of 30 levels. I was even seeing level 100 monster spawns right off the bat.
Each run I did at this point, my armour equipment lost half of its durability from maximum because of how hard the monsters hit. Big enemy room with a horrible combination of monsters frequently meant running away or trusting in my scrolls to finish the job.

The only builds that will exceed my current progress on normal are probably the glass cannon builds focusing on raw damage or the ironman builds with the highest possible defence.

I just remembered my current gunner's broom wasn't a red essence rarity, so the knockback2 sample I found is a straight trade-up. Now I need another set of ink to transfer the inscription (and hopefully a few levels) to my new gunner's broom.

I've got paralyse 2 impulse already, so I don't need another fusion.

Last edited:

Monceber

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That lv99 Roland >>
I'm 99% sure that 212HP is due to Vit essence, not a high level. From my observation (and from wiki too) stats are not increased after lvl.20 (maybe even lvl.15).
But yeah, floor 100 in Boundary and lvl.99 is great achievement too boot, congrats Harley. I, on the other hand, still have long way to go to get there T_T

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm 99% sure that 212HP is due to Vit essence, not a high level. From my observation (and from wiki too) stats are not increased after lvl.20 (maybe even lvl.15).
But yeah, floor 100 in Boundary and lvl.99 is great achievement too boot, congrats Harley. I, on the other hand, still have long way to go to get there T_T
For perspective, this was on normal and yes I do use a red vitality 3 essence stray cat. All of my armours have vitality 3 in some way or another so that's a 10% boost to max HP. Without the armour, max HP would be 192 and for normal that's obtainable around character level 15-20.

When I do shift this character to makyou mode, the max HP won't change provided my character survives long enough to get the requisite level-ups in the dungeon.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Truly the devil's chance...
I got myself 3 spi3 automaton in just 30 mins from the dwarf.... now i dont even know what to do with them... :confused:

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is any plans to add more content to the game. I mean new clothes, hairstyle ect, or is he only polishing the game mechanics before moving on to to the next game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is any plans to add more content to the game. I mean new clothes, hairstyle ect, or is he only polishing the game mechanics before moving on to to the next game?
There's quite a few items that have not yet been implemented (namely the inferno ammunition used by the automatons in the last dungeon as well as the old-style school swimsuit).

In addition, the true "final boss" of the game is still a mystery and is overdue for implementation in the final dungeon.

There's still plenty of bugs even in the latest version of the game, so hopefully the project remains alive until everything is fully implemented and all bugs fixed.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's quite a few items that have not yet been implemented (namely the inferno ammunition used by the automatons in the last dungeon as well as the old-style school swimsuit).

In addition, the true "final boss" of the game is still a mystery and is overdue for implementation in the final dungeon.

There's still plenty of bugs even in the latest version of the game, so hopefully the project remains alive until everything is fully implemented and all bugs fixed.
Ya. I hope there's more features implemented.

With bugs....

There's a few graphic glitches here and there. Once, my heroine got frozen, and I had to get back to main menu to continue. There's a crash here or there. The biggest (most consist) crash is that the first 2-3 times I boot up the game, it tends to crash after 10-15 minutes (with no error box). After that, it usually will stay on for hours.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, I haven't had a crash in the game for some time now. The last one I remembered was something to do with an infinite variable which the game couldn't process properly, but it was easily resolved with an auto-save and I didn't lose a lot of progress.

Most of the time, having the latest version with all of the patches on the developer website downloaded and placed in the patch folder leads to a crash-free playing experience.

One bug that is actually beneficial to players is the sex toy trap not doing what it should be doing, probably an unintentional change since the inscription activation no longer deals physical damage but works on the arousal gauge.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I do shift this character to makyou mode, the max HP won't change provided my character survives long enough to get the requisite level-ups in the dungeon.
Level 15 is around floor 20~30ish, do your best Harley in Makai~

(Since you have full +30 and inscriptions, it shouldn't be bad. At least until you get DoTed in extreme mode.)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

In just memories alone there's 2-3 that's still not implemented (Darkness for one)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another small milestone for normal difficulty.

Not possible without a few scrolls of repair found in the course of exploration. Without the changes made to the exploration counter, I wouldn't have made it past level 70 because that was when it used to give repeated instances of the huge monster rooms.

Despite the high floor and monster level, still no vit3 armour or paralyse2 rifle. The dwarf blacksmith had a couple of level 3 status essences, but nothing I wouldn't have picked up on an equivalent barrier forest run.

On the plus side, so many monster rooms gives me lots of teleportation boxes for picking up random stuff. Lots of etc. from this run once I clean out my donation box in the personal room.

Attachments

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . Bah, still no t3 essences of any kind.

Been hunting Black Hand since it's the easiest one to find + can drop Library(Spi3)...

Also nothing worth grabbing ever shows up on dwarf for me :v do I have to make that particular essence drops first before it shows up in his craft list?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.- . Bah, still no t3 essences of any kind.

Been hunting Black Hand since it's the easiest one to find + can drop Library(Spi3)...

Also nothing worth grabbing ever shows up on dwarf for me :v do I have to make that particular essence drops first before it shows up in his craft list?
No idea what a t3 essence is, but if you're hunting Black Hands for a library essence be prepared to kill hundreds of them before one of them drops an item containing the red library essence you're looking for.

The dwarf list gets updated as you explore the dungeons and kill monsters. From personal experience, barrier forest 30+ is when the dwarf reliably sells level 3 status up items (e.g. library handguns, gigantic swords etc.). Before that his list of items is only useful for the rare ammunition it frequently stock at around dungeon level 12.

Since the dwarf only really shows up reliably at his forge, it looks like level 30+ for the railway before visiting him might help for library weapons to spawn in his inventory list.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

No idea what a t3 essence is, but if you're hunting Black Hands for a library essence be prepared to kill hundreds of them before one of them drops an item containing the red library essence you're looking for.

The dwarf list gets updated as you explore the dungeons and kill monsters. From personal experience, barrier forest 30+ is when the dwarf reliably sells level 3 status up items (e.g. library handguns, gigantic swords etc.). Before that his list of items is only useful for the rare ammunition it frequently stock at around dungeon level 12.

Since the dwarf only really shows up reliably at his forge, it looks like level 30+ for the railway before visiting him might help for library weapons to spawn in his inventory list.
Tier 3 .- . Gigant(Atk/Str)/Quartz(Agi)/Library(Spi/Mag) Elem3s, etc.

Basically just trying to get any just so I feel like I'm progressing somewhere.

Guess I'll try to reach 30+ floors next time :v I usually have to return because of gear damages + runs out of full repair, but hopefully I'll get enough Guidance spawns to skip into 30+

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tier 3 .- . Gigant(Atk/Str)/Quartz(Agi)/Library(Spi/Mag) Elem3s, etc.

Basically just trying to get any just so I feel like I'm progressing somewhere.

Guess I'll try to reach 30+ floors next time :v I usually have to return because of gear damages + runs out of full repair, but hopefully I'll get enough Guidance spawns to skip into 30+
Trigger the guiding trap too much, and it's a forced exit from the dungeon.

You can use the guiding trap a few times depending on the dungeon you're in, but at some point almost all exits will be 2 floors away and the guiding thread's +3 to exit distance will force you out unless you have a trojan horse wand to get rid of the effect.

If you want a sense of progression, see how long you can last on the final dungeon before the monsters get too hard for your character. Apart from vitality 3 and elemental 3 essences, I don't use any of the other status-up level 3 essences because of the penalties they have. Regardless, it hasn't stopped me from seeing what level 100 looks like in a dungeon.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trigger the guiding trap too much, and it's a forced exit from the dungeon.

You can use the guiding trap a few times depending on the dungeon you're in, but at some point almost all exits will be 2 floors away and the guiding thread's +3 to exit distance will force you out unless you have a trojan horse wand to get rid of the effect.

If you want a sense of progression, see how long you can last on the final dungeon before the monsters get too hard for your character. Apart from vitality 3 and elemental 3 essences, I don't use any of the other status-up level 3 essences because of the penalties they have. Regardless, it hasn't stopped me from seeing what level 100 looks like in a dungeon.
.- . well, while I was bored I made this theorycrafting idea:

walking tank (Atk3/Def3/Vit3) that gives a total bonus of:
+10% HP (Atk3)
+15 max HP (Def3)
+15 max HP + 20% (Vit2)
+10% HP (Vit3)

(+50% more with Brute inscription's effect...)

As for border of erosion (that's the final dungeon, right?) -x - meh, not a fan of all the hazard effects...

On the topic of dwarf/cat's random list .- . at what floor would you see 4-red essence base weapons? (so I can actually up the sockets on my stuffs)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

.- . well, while I was bored I made this theorycrafting idea:

walking tank (Atk3/Def3/Vit3) that gives a total bonus of:
+10% HP (Atk3)
+15 max HP (Def3)
+15 max HP + 20% (Vit2)
+10% HP (Vit3)

(+50% more with Brute inscription's effect...)

As for border of erosion (that's the final dungeon, right?) -x - meh, not a fan of all the hazard effects...

On the topic of dwarf/cat's random list .- . at what floor would you see 4-red essence base weapons? (so I can actually up the sockets on my stuffs)
Vitality 3 overrides vitality 2, so you can't have both of them on the same equipment. Still it's 70% + 15 HP more than the 192 when the appropriate level is reached. Judgement scrolls and hit % of physical attacks are going to suffer with the HP build though.

Bring map scrolls along when challenging the barrier forest. The guiding thread effect makes the debuff go away. I'm sure I mentioned this previously...

4-red essence weapons/equipment is one of the rarest drops in the game. Out of the 300+ hours I've invested, I have a grand total of 1 sailor suit with 4 red essences. I find I don't actually need them since the equipment I really want to expand slots with tends to have 1 red essence in it; this means the conditions for slot-expansion are less severe and the items required much more common to find and use.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

uhm, so let's say I actually want a agi3 drop from black dog and the agi3 will definitely come together with an equipment since it's a red essence drop.
my question is: is this kind of drop an item drop or essence drop?
I ask so cuz I want to know if I should use redemption on him or not :confused:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to , it's an item drop so don't use redemption if you want red essences.