What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うさぎめしや / usabox] MaiDenSnow Eve / MaiDenSnow Eve ~さる前夜祭~ (RE115762, RJ115762)

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: MaiDenSnow Eve

.- . The wiki only list Phantom as keeping virginity tho.

(That said the detect invis is definitely nice, can't remember how many times I got SURPRISE! by banshee...or when it runs away and I have no way of tracking it down 'A ')
hm.... can't remember yet but corruption definitely wont get your virginity PC screwed... nah... just try it... I cant do it 4 you since my futanari PC will never get sex-insert from such monster with 100% labia weakness...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

hm.... can't remember yet but corruption definitely wont get your virginity PC screwed... nah... just try it... I cant do it 4 you since my futanari PC will never get sex-insert from such monster with 100% labia weakness...
-x - Nope, just lost Virgin from Corruption.

Back to finding those stupid phantom in a good spot then (as in, not in the middle of other enemies)

At least it's at the water area so I can just go back to dwarf (unlocked the path there \- -/)

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-x - Nope, just lost Virgin from Corruption.

Back to finding those stupid phantom in a good spot then (as in, not in the middle of other enemies)

At least it's at the water area so I can just go back to dwarf (unlocked the path there \- -/)
have fun then
fact: for most of the time, they ignore you unless you're on their path. Kill all enemies,then look at the box while moving around,you should see Phantom free from wet message, go look for them, should be just you and it by that time.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

have fun then
fact: for most of the time, they ignore you unless you're on their path. Kill all enemies,then look at the box while moving around,you should see Phantom free from wet message, go look for them, should be just you and it by that time.
\- -/ Just got it.

Spent so many runs wondering why won't it work.

Then I read the wiki again:
Condition: 0% stamina, 1+ HP get cummed inside.

-A - I've been keeping stamina up AND been just dropping to 0 HP for insta-rape...

Welp, taking a break, after this time to hunt the boss of that area -x - and with this inscription it should be easy to murder any banshee before it summons.

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just dropped a Celestial Ink and "Ink" word doesn't work when i try to search it :<

Should i keep it?

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was using "search in this thread" :eek:

I'll try this way next time :3

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Highly recommended to make room in the main storage chest for one batch of ink. Players with too much free inventory space can keep it with their active inventory but it's not really recommended unless you're absolutely desperate for the ability to transfer inscriptions for up to 6 items at once.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@lazycat: I think I mentioned this before, but has all the info required on equipment degradation and the impact on stats.

@Yukihirou and lazycat regarding uterus inscriptions:

If you restart the game (to get a clean sexual record for example), even phantom uterus inscriptions are removed. If absolutely necessary, keep the inscription on something like a rosary, clock engine etc. if it's absolutely necessary.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 pairs of boots with the flying wyvern inscription, it seems the game is giving me a heavy hint to switch over to them now that the mechanics have changed and the floating activation is now on command rather than on hit.

The wind blowback attack newly introduced with the mechanic change actually does more than impact damage from elemental weapons, so magic-focused builds like Dragonpaladin's might get more mileage than mine.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I was using "search in this thread" :eek:

I'll try this way next time :3
Most forum search requires words with 4 letters or more \-x -\

@lazycat: I think I mentioned this before, but has all the info required on equipment degradation and the impact on stats.

@Yukihirou and lazycat regarding uterus inscriptions:

If you restart the game (to get a clean sexual record for example), even phantom uterus inscriptions are removed. If absolutely necessary, keep the inscription on something like a rosary, clock engine etc. if it's absolutely necessary.
Just to be sure, is that degradation based on max dura or current?

And I know uterus inscription resets upon fresh restart. - -a Well for now I'd like to find the freaking bosses and kill them before my equipment get too damaged and have to retreat (athame/gunner's broom/knuckle duster burns dura fast..not to mention ammo supplies)
.- . do have full repair scroll, but more often than not I have to use them on cloth that gets red quite fast.

3 pairs of boots with the flying wyvern inscription, it seems the game is giving me a heavy hint to switch over to them now that the mechanics have changed and the floating activation is now on command rather than on hit.

The wind blowback attack newly introduced with the mechanic change actually does more than impact damage from elemental weapons, so magic-focused builds like Dragonpaladin's might get more mileage than mine.
Eh, it's an added skill...if anything Initiate's Scorch would do more damage for an extra skill. (or Black Dog's lightning for people who's too lazy to bring a 5-range gun/scroll/throw holy vial)

But either way Dra's build is basically making your normal attack hit for massive damage (especially on something like Knuckle Duster where you can double-dip off Invoker with the gun shot + gun strike)
So for him Violet Spore (pride -20? + 30% str/mag/agi/dex while in heat and no negative effect of heat) would probably work better.

And maybe Brute's

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Equipment degradation based on the equipment's current maximum durability, so for example 24/48 sees more of a stat decrease than 24/28 for burial blades.

The appeal of the wyvern description isn't the damage from the skill, but the side-effect from activation. I no longer worry about the ooze pools in the barrier forest since levitation stops them from affecting me. Floating around does cost 4-5% in vitality, but it's such a huge strategic advantage to use levitation to jump over gaps and then firing AOE ranged weapons at helpless enemies on the other side as they struggle to make their way over to you. Previously the wyvern inscription triggered practically all the time which made it impractical for practical use.

The fire scorch and lightning attacks (especially the latter) are definitely more damaging, but most players have at least one type of firearm in their inventory so more often than not the extra attacks are just for show. The wyvern attack does use wind damage (only 2 enemies in the entire game have resistance) and a chance for knockback which is really useful if you're using an impulse and enemies still get close enough to melee you.

The violet spore inscription absolutely needs combining with the corruption inscription since there's no readily available method of going into heat aside from enemy attacks and certain traps. The stat boost is impressive, but failure to kill enemies means glass cannon builds are opening themselves up for gang rapes if they climax.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Knuckle Duster
I had fun with a knucle duster +25 pre-invoker converted from my old Para 2 automatic.

Oh yes, if your wondering, turns out I wasn't kidding when I said that knuckle duster = strongest melee weapon in game.

It did consistently 65 + 30 + 15 (minimal) damage per hand. Works out to be 220 damage per round. With invoker, that's probably em ... a lot. Once I get a 3rd invoker (when and if it happens) I am gonna put on my magic based gears and go play around with this super knucle duster of doom and damination. (Even burial does 180+ (damage per turn) dpt not this bs 220+ dpt pre-invoker orz )

(Funny thing is, it's the Para 2, Elem 3, Silver 1, Blind 1. So even if I don't end up killing the enemy, the enemy's either paralyzed or blinded. Now I just gotta replace Blind 1 with Invoker and I am good)

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I had fun with a knucle duster +25 pre-invoker converted from my old Para 2 automatic.

Oh yes, if your wondering, turns out I wasn't kidding when I said that knuckle duster = strongest melee weapon in game.

It did consistently 65 + 30 + 15 (minimal) damage per hand. Works out to be 220 damage per round. With invoker, that's probably em ... a lot. Once I get a 3rd invoker (when and if it happens) I am gonna put on my magic based gears and go play around with this super knucle duster of doom and damination. (Even burial does 180+ (damage per turn) dpt not this bs 220+ dpt pre-invoker orz )

(Funny thing is, it's the Para 2, Elem 3, Silver 1, Blind 1. So even if I don't end up killing the enemy, the enemy's either paralyzed or blinded. Now I just gotta replace Blind 1 with Invoker and I am good)
I could be wrong '_ 'a but when I put Lightning essence on my weapon the weapon also get Silver bonus attached to its attack type (and it definitely did massive damage)

So that silver might not be necessary.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So that silver might not be necessary.
You are wrong in this case.

I am using it to grant plasma/enchanted as well as durability increase to the weapon.
Silver increases the divinity and durability of a weapon, it doesn't just add holy.

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You are wrong in this case.

I am using it to grant plasma/enchanted as well as durability increase to the weapon.
Silver increases the divinity and durability of a weapon, it doesn't just add holy.
'. ' I know it adds dura, just didn't know it 'adds' to divinity.

Now I regret throwing away that silver essence when my inventory was full (granite is enchanted by default so it'll have both enchant and silver with elemental essence, and previous post on why I didn't do it on athame ._ .)

Well, at least it drops off dwarf so it's easy to farm again -x -

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\-x -\ No guarantee if I'll ever do more, but updated first post with something you end game people might consider looking at/number crunch for min-maxing.

p.s. while reading something else, I notice that lv2/3 elemental essence does 10% extra to enemies that's neither weak nor resist that element, so is there any difference between lv 2 and 3? Since everyone suggest lv 3 stuffs I'm assuming it has a difference.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

\-x -\ No guarantee if I'll ever do more, but updated first post with something you end game people might consider looking at/number crunch for min-maxing.
Already taken into consideration, it's the reason why I would suggest and use Athame Knifes (Small) over Jade blades (Medium) and Harley would go Limb-fire (small) over automatic (medium).

p.s. while reading something else, I notice that lv2/3 elemental essence does 10% extra to enemies that's neither weak nor resist that element, so is there any difference between lv 2 and 3?
Elemental impact.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Already taken into consideration, it's the reason why I would suggest and use Athame Knifes (Small) over Jade blades (Medium) and Harley would go Limb-fire (small) over automatic (medium).
Or Knuckle Duster *wink wink*

Well, Gunner's Broom having +1.35 attack times explains why it can rapidfire like that :v on the other hand this mean it EAT through durability 'A ' I had one drops from 24 to 13 after one full set of 80 bullets. (and it eats 3-5 bullets per turn)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One final weapon missing an inscription, now if only that Ankh would be kind enough to drop its associated inscription so that I can restart on Makai mode...

I've done this run for too long, level 99 and still no Ankh inscription or a para 2 rifle I can forge an Alternative with. A little bit more and I'll have to try my luck on the harder mode.

Last edited: