What's new

ACT [ Umai Neko] FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA RE149077 RJ149077

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA[sidescrolling]

So all i do in this game is spamming x and 1 and 2, but holy crap how do you even pass stage 6

nvm beaten it... too few enemies types. Full save

Attachments

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Gameplay is really awful. At first i thought it would be atleast medicore...

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, the spitting boss seems to be bugged and makes dupes of itself. All you HAVE to do thought is kite one towards the start, and then x them to death.
Pretty simple game overall, at least good animations.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game was pretty alright, really easy and has good animations. A bit upset by the lack of more 'double' animations, where they start as one, you go down to zero, and it begins a more broken animation. Also a bit upset by the lack of a final boss, and lack of animation variation, I hope for updates in the future.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The spitting boss and the arrow dudes have the "piercing" skill which can go through the invulnerability frames on the tornado kick. HOWEVER, you can still move through them with the wind dash, which costs 250 gold to buy. You can also get the 150 gold attack that lets you do a backflip kick by pressing x during a wind ash, which I believe is also invulnerable to the spit attacks.

So, winddash in, backflip (If you have it) tornado kick (You'll usually stun the boss once or twice to prevent getting hit) run a bit away from him to avoid getting spit on, winddash back in and repeat the process. If you have a single boss, you can usually just spam the tornado kick on him after the initial winddash as long as you keep turning around after each one, only running away if you were too close when you used the tornado kick (Which results in the boss only getting clipped once or twice, giving him time to retaliate while you're recovering from the attack if you attempt to continue spamming the kick.)

saga55555

Reputation score

The gameplay is good for me. But it should have more invulnerability frames after recover from knockdown and can switch left-right while attacking. I happy to see more H-action games released because I boring with same rpg gameplay :p

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 淫乱カグラ雲雀アクション

Anyone got a save with some gallery stuff unlocked?
Here's a full save, should work and all animations in gallery.

Last edited:

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

But it should have more invulnerability frames after recover from knockdown
This is the sole reason I cannot enjoy this game. It simply is no fun to play.. gameplay is horrid, I don't remember ever playing game this bad?

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's a full save, should work and all animations in gallery.
does that have the game in it too?

Darkstrain

Reputation score

This is the sole reason I cannot enjoy this game. It simply is no fun to play.. gameplay is horrid, I don't remember ever playing game this bad?
this is what happens when new generations take over, games have to babysit you to be fun... and this game is very easy once you know how to use your index finger... the dash x has the longest stun so against a single boss dash x will prevent ANY retaliation... and mobs fall easy with c-x/x-x... sure, if the last guys knocks you down you will be down for a long time, but there is no reason for them to EVER touch you since you are overpowered as hell...

now besides the "im so bad at games, therefore the games are bad" argument, the game isn't really bad, but it lacks content, you get a good skillset and can pull off some good combos (z-z-z-dashx-x-cx is the best XD) but there is no enemy variety to really use anything besides x

if they can spend more time adding variety the mechanical part of the game is already pretty solid, and the h-poses are really hot and well done

EDIT:and of course the obvious addition of dual h-grapples XD

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just tested cheat engine and you can cheat in money using the DOUBLE setting. scan type = exact value. value type = double.

Tested on Version 06

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cannot merge because there was a copyright issue with the game content from these two companies
Huh? It's the SAME exact game. One topic is in Japanese and the other is in English. So we have 2 separate threads going on...literally.

That said, I've already posted on the other thread, cheat engine works for money if you want to cheat in cash. Make sure you use the "double value type"

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone got a full download?

Edit: nvm I found it

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I say this game is easy
Just grind the first level , get free 3 stat
Buy stat (80 coins) , boost MP and HP , also upgrade your skill. After MP HP is high , next is Str and Dex
Eventually Your all stat is high
Spam X X X X X and X

Though some stage is still hard
But not impossible

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh? It's the SAME exact game. One topic is in Japanese and the other is in English. So we have 2 separate threads going on...literally.

That said, I've already posted on the other thread, cheat engine works for money if you want to cheat in cash. Make sure you use the "double value type"

It surely is the Exact game and I have been following Pixelfactory's blog for so long on release of this game I do not understand foreign language so I didn't know there was a breach of copyright, it is separate cause ownership is also separate.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this is what happens when new generations take over, games have to babysit you to be fun... and this game is very easy once you know how to use your index finger... the dash x has the longest stun so against a single boss dash x will prevent ANY retaliation... and mobs fall easy with c-x/x-x... sure, if the last guys knocks you down you will be down for a long time, but there is no reason for them to EVER touch you since you are overpowered as hell...

now besides the "im so bad at games, therefore the games are bad" argument, the game isn't really bad, but it lacks content, you get a good skillset and can pull off some good combos (z-z-z-dashx-x-cx is the best XD) but there is no enemy variety to really use anything besides x

if they can spend more time adding variety the mechanical part of the game is already pretty solid, and the h-poses are really hot and well done

EDIT:and of course the obvious addition of dual h-grapples XD
Lol. It has nothing to do with "the new generation" it's just that the gameplay is bad. Play other indiegames like saga5555 ones or other fighting games and you will see big differences. Also this game efforts 0 skill. I just had to spam one skill to win. Great gameplay.

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys! New update from Umai Neko. If anyone can comment on his blog please tell him we need new clothes and *double* H-scenes. Thank you.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have a full save that includes level unlocks and character level? Save posted page back just unlocks gallery.

DerpHurr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So am I the only one who's game freezes a good 10 seconds after every particle effect?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think this game was suppose to some girl from Senran Kagura
But then it got canceled due to copyright
Then this girl is replace

Now My question is
Everyone got the first trial version before it got canceled?