What's new

RPG [ Tsukinomizu Project] [ 月の水企画] Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle / 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル RE088554 RJ088554 RPGMaker

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Chronicle (苗床ダンジョンクロニクル)

make sense and i will learn how to use AGTH now.Hey the girl with gun [forgot her name] gone after i met her somewhere in dungeon and CG occurred like they were raped.After that she ran to next place [more like port or something] and i wonder where is she now? still find no signs of her
I think you'll next find her in the refugee's Inn, after you've been to the haunted house and explored that place.

And, that's a while away. So, just go on with the events and forget about her until you've done the maze bit.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

make sense and i will learn how to use AGTH now.Hey the girl with gun [forgot her name] gone after i met her somewhere in dungeon and CG occurred like they were raped.After that she ran to next place [more like port or something] and i wonder where is she now? still find no signs of her
you will find just about any information and help you need to get AGTH running.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

About Atlas,I tried to install but it said that ''the trial program expired on March 31,2009.We Recommend purchasing the product.For information about the product,please refer to the URL below. ''

anyone know what is the meaning of this?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

About Atlas,I tried to install but it said that ''the trial program expired on March 31,2009.We Recommend purchasing the product.For information about the product,please refer to the URL below. ''

anyone know what is the meaning of this?
One way to get around that is to set your computer's clock back to mid 2008. Install atlas, and then just correct your time again. The issue only arises at installation.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

already tried.Good thing is can install and the bad things are you cannot open facebook or online games even manga online.[not mostly].Is there anyway to solve and install Atlas without changing time and space?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

already tried.Good thing is can install and the bad things are you cannot open facebook or online games even manga online.[not mostly].Is there anyway to solve and install Atlas without changing time and space?
I don't understand. You only have to alter your time for five minutes.

I installed atlas not so long ago, and it's exactly what I did. I run win 7 64. But, I guess I've offered as much advice as is appropriate.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you will find just about any information and help you need to get AGTH running.
Done! Atlas is complete! thank to imacatetc and tryguy.
Use the crack solved the problem.

girlcellys

Banned
Reputation score

Always do the trade or you can't buy the cat outfit later.Also the dog is better anyway. Lets you unlock stuff. :)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You can actually buy the egg for the wolf later in the game (from the catgirl in the fire dungeon at the latest), and by that time you can teleport around. The crystal monster has good physical defense and high damage, and I've been using the crystal monster girl nearly continuously ever since I got her as an upgrade to the soldier.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh...

Where is the monster you have to kill for the guy in the fairy village so you can get the Speed Queen monster? Looked through the thread and didn't see anything about where to fight it, only that you had to go kill it.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ugh...

Where is the monster you have to kill for the guy in the fairy village so you can get the Speed Queen monster? Looked through the thread and didn't see anything about where to fight it, only that you had to go kill it.
At some point when you approach the arena, some robot will bump into you. You go to the fairy town guy and he tells you about his (failed) invention. You got back to where you first saw him and use some kind of lure (I think you get from fairy guy) and kill him.

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the tentacle suit a storyline item, or does it require something special to get? I've been trying to collect as many of the treasures as possible, so I am avoiding approaching the church. I read the post on page 9 saying it is time sensitive to get the treasure before the church, so I wasn't sure if I had missed the tentacle suit back at the haunted house.

Also, the "egg experience" needed for the alter behind the church, is that based on number of units spawned at the spawning area, or something controlled by the jars we can talk to. I tried bringing 3 monsters from the top breeding area, and nothing seemed to have happened, so I must not have 50 egg experience (I think it may be 38, since the stats item shows something like 80/80, 120, 38, 38 as my stats).

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is the tentacle suit a storyline item, or does it require something special to get? I've been trying to collect as many of the treasures as possible, so I am avoiding approaching the church. I read the post on page 9 saying it is time sensitive to get the treasure before the church, so I wasn't sure if I had missed the tentacle suit back at the haunted house.

Also, the "egg experience" needed for the alter behind the church, is that based on number of units spawned at the spawning area, or something controlled by the jars we can talk to. I tried bringing 3 monsters from the top breeding area, and nothing seemed to have happened, so I must not have 50 egg experience (I think it may be 38, since the stats item shows something like 80/80, 120, 38, 38 as my stats).
The suit is part of the story, part of how you enter the church.

I don't know about egg experience. When I went, it was late in the game, and I guess I had plenty of experience. Maybe it relates to the number of monster types you've created?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so... just downloaded this game,

has anyone posted a guide or anything? franky i have no idea what the hell is going on.

there's one key to delete your members where you manage your party
what?

how?

and for that matter, how do i get more room? level my critters up? because it says i need something 30.

if i gotta be lvl 30 to have more than 12 monsters...

Last edited by a moderator:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so... just downloaded this game,

has anyone posted a guide or anything? franky i have no idea what the hell is going on.
wish u can understand

aizenmyoo

Lurker
Reputation score

Those stats are, in order:
80/80 - the heroine's health for the traps, but you probably know that already;
120 - number of orgasms
38 - number of births
38 - number of ejaculations (only with futanari scenes)

The stats decrease when you use them on one of those pots, so even if you've birthed 50 monsters already, it won' count unless the actual stat is high enough.

You need to get the number of births up. My suggestion is repeatedly birthing monsters from the pink circle in the middle and then deleting them, since those don't need any eggs. I think you also need to take those three monsters with you when you check out the altar for it to work. The monsters will be replaced with better versions.

EDIT:
what?

how?

and for that matter, how do i get more room? level my critters up? because it says i need something 30.

if i gotta be lvl 30 to have more than 12 monsters...
When you talk to the red-haired woman that changes your party, you can delete monsters by pressing the S key, but they can't be in your party. Choose either one of the monsters in your party or an empty space to go to the bottom list where you can choose what monsters you add and then press S on the monster you want to delete.
To get more room you need to have birthed several different types of monsters, 10 first, then 30, and then more that I can't remember the exact numbers for. It only adds 2 slots each time, so that's kinda annoying.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Those stats are, in order:
80/80 - the heroine's health for the traps, but you probably know that already;
120 - number of orgasms
38 - number of births
38 - number of ejaculations (only with futanari scenes)

The stats decrease when you use them on one of those pots, so even if you've birthed 50 monsters already, it won' count unless the actual stat is high enough.

You need to get the number of births up. My suggestion is repeatedly birthing monsters from the pink circle in the middle and then deleting them, since those don't need any eggs. I think you also need to take those three monsters with you when you check out the altar for it to work. The monsters will be replaced with better versions.

EDIT:

When you talk to the red-haired woman that changes your party, you can delete monsters by pressing the S key, but they can't be in your party. Choose either one of the monsters in your party or an empty space to go to the bottom list where you can choose what monsters you add and then press S on the monster you want to delete.
To get more room you need to have birthed several different types of monsters, 10 first, then 30, and then more that I can't remember the exact numbers for. It only adds 2 slots each time, so that's kinda annoying.

so, i get more room by birthing more monsters? oh, gonna have to do that then.

i didnt want to because im running out of room, guess im gonna birth/delete some

wish u can understand

yeah, i wish i could understand too.

also, what exactly do these "treasures" do? and how do you open the glowing doors? someone mentioned a potion?

one more thing, is there any way to get back a monster after you delete it?

i got rid of the broken doll, (because its useless) but apparantly you can get it fixed, so...

i cant rehatch it, because i never hatched it to begin with, i can find it in the "gallery" in the base, and someone mentioend paying to get monsters back, i think but theres only two options and neither of them seem to do it.

argh, another question...

right after you leave fairytown to fight the plant thing, (as soon as you enter the jungle area) there is a big red flower-thing, it asks for 1k, then for 2k. what is it trying to sell me? (cant wait for translation patch to be finished)

so, you learn spells from books, which you make in the gnome village out of stuff dropped by monsters?

what do i need to kill to get more fire spells? that fucking plant boss is kicking my ass. i wanna see it burn!

what the hell, the female version of the torchbug (who is literally on fire!) cant light up dark places! what the hell?

Last edited by a moderator:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, i wish i could understand too.

also, what exactly do these "treasures" do? and how do you open the glowing doors? someone mentioned a potion?

one more thing, is there any way to get back a monster after you delete it?

i got rid of the broken doll, (because its useless) but apparantly you can get it fixed, so...

i cant rehatch it, because i never hatched it to begin with, i can find it in the "gallery" in the base, and someone mentioend paying to get monsters back, i think but theres only two options and neither of them seem to do it.

argh, another question...

right after you leave fairytown to fight the plant thing, (as soon as you enter the jungle area) there is a big red flower-thing, it asks for 1k, then for 2k. what is it trying to sell me? (cant wait for translation patch to be finished)

so, you learn spells from books, which you make in the gnome village out of stuff dropped by monsters?

what do i need to kill to get more fire spells? that fucking plant boss is kicking my ass. i wanna see it burn!

what the hell, the female version of the torchbug (who is literally on fire!) cant light up dark places! what the hell?
Treasures now for collection only, later new version not sure
Need sister join first for deleted monster get back
red flower-thing, first 4times for egg total 9k can get Treasure 13, if u dont want collect treasures buy 2 enough
why mob no this skill better petition to maker lol
Jewel for spell boss not sure waht mob drop, if see pot alway 3 choice better get 2st one for jewel

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Treasures now for collection only, later new version not sure
Need sister join first for deleted monster get back
red flower-thing, first 4times for egg total 9k can get Treasure 13, if u dont want collect treasures buy 2 enough
why mob no this skill better petition to maker lol
Jewel for spell boss not sure waht mob drop, if see pot alway 3 choice better get 2st one for jewel
so, what do the things you need to make skillbooks Look like anyway?

and what are the options?

1: ???
2: (make jewel? used in battle does elemental damage)
3: ???

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

At some point when you approach the arena, some robot will bump into you. You go to the fairy town guy and he tells you about his (failed) invention. You got back to where you first saw him and use some kind of lure (I think you get from fairy guy) and kill him.
Hrm....maybe I've missed something...

got the broken robot from the arena. Gave it to the guy in the fairy village. Haven't seen this other robot you mentioned anytime I've gone towards the arena (even started from the hobbit village and took the long way there.)

Or is this something that if you advance too far you can't get? (Just blew up the wall in the horror house and got the monster for sexing up the gunner girl.)