What's new

RPG [ Tsukinomizu Project] [ 月の水企画] Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle / 苗床ダンジョンクロニクル RE088554 RJ088554 RPGMaker

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon Chronicle (苗床ダンジョンクロニクル)

Thank you! :3

ConfusedRagerMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well so far enjoying it, just have some questions..

1) Seems I missed CG 4, have others from 1-7 though. Any idea where to get it?

2) There any way to get that girl with those 3 slimes on your side, or does she just stand on the side of that prison area looking pretty?

3) Anything I can do with that green haired girl in the prison who I rescued? from some female monster?

That's all I can think of atm, would appreciate help.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well so far enjoying it, just have some questions..

1) Seems I missed CG 4, have others from 1-7 though. Any idea where to get it?

2) There any way to get that girl with those 3 slimes on your side, or does she just stand on the side of that prison area looking pretty?

3) Anything I can do with that green haired girl in the prison who I rescued? from some female monster?

That's all I can think of atm, would appreciate help.
1) It's the pics you get from losing to the first boss. And, if you defeated that boss, you should have gotten an item to use in the recollection room to unlock that crystal. Have a look in your inventory.

2) Nup. Just to look pretty, as you say.

3) See's actually not that grateful to you, even if you killed the monster for her. :) You'll see her more in the future.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just as an FYI, I've been diligently working on a translation patch for this.

In a few more weeks I should have something up that encompasses a majority of, if not all, of the game.

I'll be proceeding on to other games after I'm done with this one, so make sure to check out to stay on top of my progress!

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just as an FYI, I've been diligently working on a translation patch for this.

In a few more weeks I should have something up that encompasses a majority of, if not all, of the game.

I'll be proceeding on to other games after I'm done with this one, so make sure to check out to stay on top of my progress!
Hey, this is great news! It's a great game for translation. And, I guess I'll replay it when you release something. Is there a hint of what other games you might be interested in doing after that?

But, yeah, I guess just Dungeon will take a while. I wish you luck with it.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, this is great news! It's a great game for translation. And, I guess I'll replay it when you release something. Is there a hint of what other games you might be interested in doing after that?

But, yeah, I guess just Dungeon will take a while. I wish you luck with it.
I'm debating that right now but the list I have is very long, I'll post my hopefuls once I've narrowed it down a bit :).

I'm also open to suggestions; I'd prefer to stick to RPGMaker games at the moment due to the ease of recreating them in English(IMO). But I can also probably deal with games that are built on NScripter as well.

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm debating that right now but the list I have is very long, I'll post my hopefuls once I've narrowed it down a bit :).

I'm also open to suggestions; I'd prefer to stick to RPGMaker games at the moment due to the ease of recreating them in English(IMO). But I can also probably deal with games that are built on NScripter as well.
Haha, thanks for the offer. What about if you select a few that you'd like to do, and then put up a poll on your blog that people vote on. Not to say that you have to do the winner, but might be an indication of which are popular RPGs.

I could name my favorite, but maybe I do that when you're actively searching for another to do (in a month or so). But, I have to say you've chosen a good example of the genre to start with. It's an excellent game, if a little repetitive towards the end.

Oh, and just thinking about it, I also had to end up using cheat engine on it to minimize the grinding. Yeah, but the story is good. And the scenes are good. :)

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haha, thanks for the offer. What about if you select a few that you'd like to do, and then put up a poll on your blog that people vote on. Not to say that you have to do the winner, but might be an indication of which are popular RPGs.

I could name my favorite, but maybe I do that when you're actively searching for another to do (in a month or so). But, I have to say you've chosen a good example of the genre to start with. It's an excellent game, if a little repetitive towards the end.

Oh, and just thinking about it, I also had to end up using cheat engine on it to minimize the grinding. Yeah, but the story is good. And the scenes are good. :)
I considered the poll option; I'll still have to narrow my list down some before I do that. But in the interim I want people to feel free to throw up suggestions.

If you have favs, by all means, put them up there.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, it's a little off-topic for this thread, but if I keep it short...

I like the most are: Siren's Harp (セイレンの竪琴), Breath of Fire and Iron (火と鉄のブレス), Sengeki of Gear (閃撃のギア). And just recently, 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~ (because it's funny and pretty complex (and buggy)).

Umm, but I guess I haven't played that many compared to others here. So, I'll leave it at that and maybe I'll see new titles that I should have played. OK, back to playing my current one. :)

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, it's a little off-topic for this thread, but if I keep it short...

I like the most are: Siren's Harp (セイレンの竪琴), Breath of Fire and Iron (火と鉄のブレス), Sengeki of Gear (閃撃のギア). And just recently, 種づけ孕ませ☆魔法少女~The_RPG~ (because it's funny and pretty complex (and buggy)).

Umm, but I guess I haven't played that many compared to others here. So, I'll leave it at that and maybe I'll see new titles that I should have played. OK, back to playing my current one. :)
Thanks! I'll add them to the list and research them a little.

If you think of anymore, and post them under the Suggestions page! That way it won't be offtopic.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok...I just beat the plant boss, and did all the arena stuff I can do, but I can't find a way to advance the story in any way(save fighting the sword girl, who kicks my ass every time) or unlock any new monsters. I've looked through for help, and found something regarding a Nun after the whole plant thing. I got the monster from doing the nun already, and even with it in my party the sword girl still 1h-kos my party.

Can I please get a little help here? Xo

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok...I just beat the plant boss, and did all the arena stuff I can do, but I can't find a way to advance the story in any way(save fighting the sword girl, who kicks my ass every time) or unlock any new monsters. I've looked through for help, and found something regarding a Nun after the whole plant thing. I got the monster from doing the nun already, and even with it in my party the sword girl still 1h-kos my party.

You probably havent gotten the reward from passing the 2nd arena fight. I think the arena warp is the first warp of the 2nd row. Once you fight that monster and win, you should get an item that will prevent her from doing the instant kill attack.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You must have the succubus Nun in your party AND clear Rank D for the reward to actually prevent the 1800-damage attack.

However, if you're really low level/using low level monsters, she might still end up killing your party easily anyway .- .

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, all my monsters are in the teens for level. I would wager that's low, and I've gotten the award as well. It doesn't seem to matter. She still uses the 1000+ damage to all 4 monsters attack. @_@

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Never mind. I just beat her and the black slime. Xo

Thanks for the help!

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This might be my favorite H-game of all time with that English patch imacatetc is putting out there.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm stuck on some gunner girl now. I've been looking through the thread for help, but all I'm getting on her is something on a snow girl, and something you buy from some guy for 4500.

Can I please get a little help here?

Thanks in advance, and please don't post that thread again for an answer. I can't understand half of it.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm stuck on some gunner girl now. I've been looking through the thread for help, but all I'm getting on her is something on a snow girl, and something you buy from some guy for 4500.

Can I please get a little help here?

Thanks in advance, and please don't post that thread again for an answer. I can't understand half of it.
Umm, I didn't find the gunner girl that hard. This was before I used cheat engine too. Umm, the 4500 egg they're referring to is from the two guys you meet at the start of that level, that now sell you stuff. But, I don't think you can birth third-tier eggs until after you beat gunner.

It's been a while since I played this game. Are her bullets too powerful for the amount of health you have or something?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just beat her like two minutes ago. My issue was that her shots would kill all but my slime girl pretty quick. She always seemed to focus on my slutty nun. Followed by my loli-mage and my grasshopper girl. At that point I'd have nothing left.

Got lucky this time though.

Now I'm following her, but I got to the village, got a scene where she went into the hypnosis building and I can't find her now.