What's new

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Trainer Games

Due to some health complications on the team, the demo has been delayed until next Friday (August 14th).
We apologize for the disappointment.
So korra's trainer has been delayed , me myself I rather wait a few more days and have something with some content in it than the other way around . I do hope they picked a neutral character for the player , one that is not a character of the original work .
One of the big turned of I had In Pt or the short lived bend or break was the fact I had to "serve" the interest of a douche-bag like Jafar whom I couldn't in anyway sympathize or play the part of an already known villain with it's quirk who also I couldn't Identify with .
You fail to quickly in the pa tern of the douche that exercise is revenge without finesse in it , which kind of render the whole ordeal a bit bothersome .
Thought ?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You shouldn't play H-games for stories/characters in the 1st place :D

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Due to some health complications on the team, the demo has been delayed until next Friday (August 14th).
Let's hope it doesn't get delayed again.

OGBobbyJohnson1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it delayed, then its delayed. I like Akaburs games, so I'm used to it by now :)

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ You shouldn't play H-games for stories/characters in the 1st place :D
I don't know about that , sure the stories isn't that important and that wasn't my main concern , but for a game the characters need to have some meat around them . If I wanted to look at "pretty" picture of Korra , to name her , in indecent situation , I would go to Owlerart , in a game I am looking for a little bit more . You need a little bit of immersion to get into an H-game but I see your point .

Tastelesswhiskey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am supporting sunsetriders7 to see the Injustice Unlimited and all I can say is this,

OH MY FUCKING GOD

there is an alpha for the game out and even though it doesn't have much sexual content, this game is well planned out. I mean there isn't that much complex work on it, but it still has enough in it to keep playing it (and remember there is no sexual content in it... yet)

Interesting enough its on unity game engine. So there is no RPG system or Renply system to be forced to work with and almost no bugs in it (its Alpha)

The artwork is very similar to the DC and if you look up SSR7 it looks just like the original from the tv series. (background and characters)

Also the story is simple.The characters in the game have their original personality (just a bit lewd) so they are not twisted to be fixed into the story.

SSR7 knows what he is doing. He planned this out. He knows what has to be done. All I can say is that this will get done in December.

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one refreshing the page of Korra's trainer blog ?
What's up with that ?

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To quote the Blog:
" Please Be Patient
Our team is made up of people from four different time zones.

The demo will be out soon enough. "

Keep cool. If it ain't out by tomorrow you can still chimp out and fling poo to your heart's content.

Last edited:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The Demo for Korra Trainer is out:

EDit: It's kinda... short..

Last edited:

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Demo for Korra Trainer is out:

EDit: It's kinda... short..
But obviously it's FAR superior to Witch Trainer right? Because... you know... 4chan... right?

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But obviously it's FAR superior to Witch Trainer right? Because... you know... 4chan... right?
In my opinion it looks more promising than witch trainer. Got nearly as much CG as the full witch trainer game already at least.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It has potential, but I'll be withholding judgement until I see a little more of which route the game will be taking.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even if it's better overall, the design for Hermione is better IMO.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Considering Akabur is supposed to be some kind of professional artist it better be.
Tbh the cg quality is the only thing that is likely to remain superior. Akabur can't prioritize or code to save his life and his writing is only marginally better.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uhm...that Korra's Trainer look really promising...le'ts see where it'll go, hoping that it won't take Ages to be done, like "someone" else works CoughAkaburCough

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, Witch Trainer 1.5.2 is supposed to be released soon. I don't know from where but it is coming. Of course, that is fan work.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, Witch Trainer 1.5.2 is supposed to be released soon. I don't know from where but it is coming. Of course, that is fan work.
While I am looking forwards to it, I don't think I HUNGER for it as much as you do. :D

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There was a mod/variation to Whoremaster, which I believe was called "Whoremaster EX", that I lost and can't find working links to anywhere. It was very difficult yet very well done. None of the slaves would agree to any sex acts or jobs from the get go. Your Brothel would see no business until you built it up first (having a bar and/or gambling hall with good reputation). Utilizing items for your girls was a must. It was an enjoyably challenging game and in my opinion a perfect version of Whoremaster.

Anyone else know what version I'm talking about? I would love to get ahold of it again. Any glimmer I find of it online is ruined by long forgotten, broken links.

anonemuss

Reputation score

There was a mod/variation to Whoremaster, which I believe was called "Whoremaster EX", that I lost and can't find working links to anywhere. It was very difficult yet very well done. None of the slaves would agree to any sex acts or jobs from the get go. Your Brothel would see no business until you built it up first (having a bar and/or gambling hall with good reputation). Utilizing items for your girls was a must. It was an enjoyably challenging game and in my opinion a perfect version of Whoremaster.

Anyone else know what version I'm talking about? I would love to get ahold of it again. Any glimmer I find of it online is ruined by long forgotten, broken links.
Nah, now Crazy's Mod is the best version of Whoremaster, or at least the most recently and regularly updated. I think the site's called pinkpetal?

Barmaleus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uhm...that Korra's Trainer look really promising...le'ts see where it'll go, hoping that it won't take Ages to be done, like "someone" else works CoughAkaburCough
CoughAkaburCough release games once a year, and your Korra Trainer after 1 year(maybe more) have only alpha of alpha version, hmm am i wrong?