What's new

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Trainer Games

my first Trainer game. look

Kyle Mercury

Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm looking to spread my game around It's called Fantasy Trainer. Hope you like it.

Game: Fantasy Trainer v0.46
Developer: Kyle Mercury
Genre: Vanilla Sex, Anal, Loli, light BDSM, light S&M, Rape, Tsundere
Published: Started sometime November 2017
About the game: Inspired by Akabur's Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer and others, FT takes place in a world with Elves, Drows, Magic and more.
You've been tasked to corrupt/romance the princess of a fallen kingdom, and any other girls you come across before the Grand Duke arrives.
Will you make it in time, and will you have fun doing it?

Download

Dark_Ghost

Reputation score
I'm just posting this old game where that I just rediscovered been sitting in a Hard Drive but the enthusiast developers around it seems to have faded away.

Game: SimBro_Release_v2.1.4_100131_TEST1
Developer: ???
Website: (but last post is 2014 and registration require admin approval which I doubt anyone is at the helm anymore). The game itself has it's own link to a registered domain that seems to be dead now.
Status: Despite several years assuring the project is still alive, the last version is the one I have that was posted in 2010)

It's a super old game. I'm sure the surviving Simbrothel (when Googling Simbrothel, all I can see is Revival one, it doesn't even list the original Newgrounds version) games progress far beyond this one. But I have memories that I... enjoyed it. And I hate seeing things forever lost. So I hope y'all don't mind trying to hold off the digital dark age of digital works forever lost just a bit.

Mediafire:

If someone can tell me a better way to share this that doesn't involving link an email account, let me know. Till then, Mediafire is all I can find.