What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] [ 当方丸宝堂 ] -SACRED- /【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】 RE132648 RJ132648

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ132648) - 【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】

Quick question, is there anyway to reconfigure buttons for a controller? Because the placement is rather odd.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

There should be a "KeyConfig" right next to the game file itself that lets you change the input buttons, hope this helps. :eek:

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you unlock the gallery/prison mode?

Nano9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you give save game 100% pla and say there are the prison ty

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From a 100% save, is it possible to redo bosses?

I really wanna fight Lilith.

I don't suppose anyone has a save before her?

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It seems like there will be more things unlock if you finish a play through without a single rape which will unlock true end and probably the last 3 cage in prison mode

Fumos

Reputation score

When I click on the 'Seinaru mono he' exe file, nothing happens. Anyone know a workaround or fix or something?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So....True end requires you to finish a whole playthrough without a single rape...... would've been better if I saw that sooner cuz I'd always let new enemies rape me on purpose >.> Now I feel too lazy to restart the game.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just GOR or can the protagonist be knocked down too?

hostile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How I can use the Wave Visor?, This power is a stage before the 3rd Boss, How I can kill the Sub-Boss(A giant eye throwing saws) that is under the Wave Visor?:confused:

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You use the Wave Visor with Upwards-A. It's a shield that protects you from those purple waves in some corridors.

I don't suppose someone has advice on how to murder the third boss? She's running away all the time and I have to stick to the middle to not die. I heard there's a defense power up?

Misthlain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You use the Wave Visor with Upwards-A. It's a shield that protects you from those purple waves in some corridors.

I don't suppose someone has advice on how to murder the third boss? She's running away all the time and I have to stick to the middle to not die. I heard there's a defense power up?
The same Wave-Visor powerup blocks the fire pillars the several plants shoot out, but she will keep running unless you're in close-wuarters to her, where she will try to melee you. It's avery long, patience game. She also recieves a joke ammoutn of damage from projectiles.

hostile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And with that I can destroy the Sub-boss(A giant eye throwing saws, that is under the Wave Visor) that is below the Wave Visor?

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sticking close to her while using the Sensor to follow her did the trick, thanks for the hint. Just out of interest: when do I get to destroy the grey and green blocks?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

when do I get to destroy the grey and green blocks?
After the boss in the top right corner of the map.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Great Game, actually a lot of fun, except for those bullet-sponge bosses, I'd rather have them quick and hard hitting rather than being a test of patience and boredom

Sprite art is really good, but there is still a lot of room for improvement, mainly concerning size and proportions, they seem to mix up completely from one animation to another

I hope to see more of this

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried finish the game again without getting rape and it gets me nothing.
I attach my save game I was on the Final Boss and it 95% undone.
sorry, I was rushing to finish this game so some are missing.:D
View attachment Story02.zip

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody got 100% save? :D

TopHatCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soooo.... Literally on the 2nd level and have been trying to work out this jump for the past 10minutes.

All I have so far is my attack and the dash. I've tried doing dash jumps but they wont reach high enough, and I cannot find anywhere else to go... I feel so stupid but I cannot figure this out, alittle help please?

Attachments

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Soooo.... Literally on the 2nd level and have been trying to work out this jump for the past 10minutes.

All I have so far is my attack and the dash. I've tried doing dash jumps but they wont reach high enough, and I cannot find anywhere else to go... I feel so stupid but I cannot figure this out, alittle help please?
If you find yourself encountering impossible jumps in this game, then it's simply impossible til you get a new power up.

In this case, that power up is the spell that launches a horizontally moving blue platform you can jump on.