What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] [ 当方丸宝堂 ] -SACRED- /【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】 RE132648 RJ132648

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (RJ132648) - 【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】

Heres my save with gallery mode and prison mode unlock,its on the left of map

Note that the save is not 100% complete,i defeated big worm,ogre,lilith,the plant thingy(pain in ass),and then i am stuck at the intersection point,cant proceed down the lower path,upper path leads to prob the suppose to be secret boss battle(was tough at first,but very easy once you know his pattern),defeated him(which i am sure not supposed to) and got a bad end

I also have the faster charge,defense increase(best upgrade),huge hp boost upgrade,screw crasher(press direct(left,down,right+A to use an attack that can break the grey brick)

I am guessing i need to rescue the girls to unlock the lower path at middle map,but its gonna be big pain to retrace all the stages :(

I might write another tips and boss help if i complete this game

Attachments

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are the huge eye monsters in the ruins levels killable?

EDIT: I figured how to get into the middle of the map. I'm not sure if it's required to beat the armor boss that gives you a bad end, but anyway. Remember where the starting map is? Go down and you come to an intersection where the first two levels are. Enter the left one and find those pools of water near the exit. There's that little crevice filled with water that's blocked by those blocks you should now be able to break with screw attack. It's a pretty straightforward short path towards a dead end where you'll find a stone tablet. When I picked the tablet up I got a small cutscene with text and got kicked out of the level. Also was able to enter the last area of the game.

Last edited:

kinwong2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

CG9 : dorohedoro

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heres my save with gallery mode and prison mode unlock,its on the left of map

I am guessing i need to rescue the girls to unlock the lower path at middle map,but its gonna be big pain to retrace all the stages :(
Thanks 4 the save, but if you go to the first map you start on, go through the black fire, and go back into the map that is wakatareshi michi or 分sthsth (srry i cant type japanese), the blocked area before opens for you automatically and you enter the whatever bosses body.:)
Or was the place called seiyoku(聖域)...
i continued on your save file if thats okay with you

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooo... when I finally defeated the damn monster girl boss I was like, FCK YES IN YO FACE!
And then when I wanted to exit, I was blocked by stone blocks that I can't break... are you shitting me? Why even let you get to that boss if you can't gtfo after you beat it?...
Where is the attack to break those blocks?...
Also, what does the "mind" ability do or how do you use it? I smashed every key and nothing seems to trigger it...

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey has anybody met those im guessing invincible little red metroid like things that teleport you back to smwhere when you touch it?

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

View attachment Story02.zip
this is a file where the character is right before the last boss(in the middle of the big map), it was soooo f***ing frustrating to get to it.
thank you zeroxsaber for uploading your save.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OK finally cleared the game,heres more save of it and some tip for boss etc
I seem to be missing a skill,only have the initial one and the fire one(there seem to be another blizzard type according to the explanation folder)

Skills and controls
Sorry i cant remember the skill name for whats what,but heres the list of hidden skill I obtained,THERE MIGHT BE MORE.check to see whether you have each of them
1.Normal attack and shooting(first)
2.Dash
3.High jump
4.Charge attack
5.Charge speed increase
6.Defense increase
7.Able to breath underwater
8.Can see hidden walls(you will notice there some shiny thingy on walls can be break)
9.summon platform
10.screw crasher(press right/left/down+A) to shoot a shockwave to destroy those grey block
11.Fireball
12.Umbrella protection,press up+A

Some general tips
1.Mastering the invincible frame of dash is the key to a lot of mechanic
2.If u find yourself unable to reach some place high up,try summon platform(then summon another while on top of it and slowly going up)
3.When you reach the castle,start getting habit into charging both attack since the monster onward wont be kill in one hit
4.while charging both,try to get used to not using both at a time
5.After obtaining new ability,try go back to previous stages to access unreachable place b4
6.IMPORTANT,for all those stationary boss or moves very slow enemys, learn to charge your fireball while spamming sword attack(you will thank me later)
7.Use the umbrelaa skill to pass through the purple mist

Boss tips
Giant worm boss
pretty straight forward,you dont have charge att yet so just spam attack and dodge his obvious attacks

Big ogre
Use charge attack and try to jump and aim his head,when he get into motion,hes about to charge at you,just walk away,when he jump the moment he land,he will unleash shockwave

Lilith
This is kinda annoying with her flying around,you can try to be brave and chase her while charging ur att and hit her or just stay at the life point spawning area and slash at her whenever she fly by,watch out for those little eye she summon,those deal explode on impact

Giant PLant boss
my most hated boss,you have to climb up to it first,then you have to wait for it to open to be able to attack it while watching yourself not to get push off by the moving platform.Worst tthing is when you try to dodge and got knock off the whole thing and have to climb again.I suggest going back to the prison stage where you cant access before at lower left bottom to get the defense up.

Secret golem machine boss
This is where the umbrella skill shines,use it to go under the laser that shooting down,there is three phase(blue,yellow,red)
Blue
NOthing hard,just jump on platform and charge attack his head,i suggest everytime you jump on platform grab the spawning life point as well(make sure you get away fast since after grabbing it,the thing will do a donut shape attack)
Yellow,
His attack get a lil intensified,still nothing much,just watch out for those lasers,they hit pretty hard
Red,
Now this is where things get rough,his laser attack is no longer straight line,make sure you hide at the little stair corner under him while using umbrella skill,patience is key here

Final boss
Plain easy if you have learnt how to spam normal attack while charging fireball,if you need health,kill the mini boss nearby,they died in few fireball,other than that,just watch out for his spinning claw and just spam attack while charging fireball at him at the platform

True Final boss
Things seems rough but i assure you its not,first jump onto his platform,you might get hit here and there,but with defense up,its nothing,and just do the same thing again,except you gotta add a jumping into it,just beware at the platform you re standing,when some little eye appear on your platform,you will get push away,later he will charge some big lasers in middle,you will get hit even if you are nearby just run to furthest floating platform and repeat

Save Files(Gallery and prison mode unlocked at left side of map)
Save 2 is just before final boss
Save 4 is new game plus where you retain the stats from before(not skill)

Apparently theres a true ending and only unlockable with a full playthrough without a single rape(thats hardcore),and i think the code for all the CG will be given as well if you unlock true ending,I am tired of playing it again lol,I will leave the true ending to you guys

Attachments

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also regarding the lower section at near final stage,i think you have to read all the notes or save a certain amount of elf girls since after going through,the first elf you save mentioned so you finally know the truth blah blah blah

For those who stuck on stage with wall plant monster,theres 2 one on the upper right one behind a hidden wall at middle,after killing two head to most top area

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey has anybody met those im guessing invincible little red metroid like things that teleport you back to smwhere when you touch it?
The stage to the final boss is a real pain in the ass,for the teleporting metroid stage,at the start of stage, dont head right,head left then use platform to go left,you will see a fake wall above,just go there and watch out for hidden floors

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where you get the screw attack?...

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where you get the screw attack?...
Cant remember,but I think its either after the third or fourth boss

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Cant remember,but I think its either after the third or fourth boss
The third boss is the Lilith and you get sun something... something that burns your enemies and I can't get past that boss, because I can't destroy the blocks...
so it can't be there...

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The third boss is the Lilith and you get sun something... something that burns your enemies and I can't get past that boss, because I can't destroy the blocks...
so it can't be there...
urr after you beat the boss and get the power when you reached the blocks,can you see a little purple orb at far side?go back a few step a little,and charge the fireball attack to hit it

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

urr after you beat the boss and get the power when you reached the blocks,can you see a little purple orb at far side?go back a few step a little,and charge the fireball attack to hit it
Yeah I noticed after my post lol... my screen was off so I could see it lmao xD

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't open the "Seinaru mono he" file app exe

When I click it , nothing happen

Is there any some special way to play the game?

While the trial can be play just fine

Thx

noob1361

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't open the "Seinaru mono he" file app exe

When I click it , nothing happen

Is there any some special way to play the game?

While the trial can be play just fine

Thx
i used ntlea or just regularly opened it, though i couldnt read the jibberish without ntlea

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm hunting for the CG codes right now, if you know some, message me, I'll add them here :cool:

Edit: Completed.

Codes:
CG:
01: orphan
02: rockmanx
03: loghorizon
04: rayearth
05: elevensoul
06: goldensun
07: kingofbandit
08: korindo
09: dorohedoro
10: gatirinnikirisaku
11: imibinodakini
12: gunhed
13: witchhunter
14: gunhazard
15: madokamagica
16: sekirei
17: vaitzblade
18: truth
19: zituhawatasiha
20: ikasamahakurantei
21: metoroid
22: kyousyokusoukou
23: devilmang
24: danshakukoutyou
25: ffs
26: cobra
27: cobra
28: cobra
29: elfwokarumonotati

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i used ntlea or just regularly opened it, though i couldnt read the jibberish without ntlea
Silly Me , My source is 400mb
And Mega link in this thread , works just fine

Problem solved , Thx a lot~

Last edited: