What's new

ACT [ touhou-marupon-dou] [ 当方丸宝堂 ] -SACRED- /【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】 RE132648 RJ132648

Jolish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (RJ132648) - 【異種姦ACT】セイナルモノヘ【ドットアニメ】

You will need the High Jump for that, you get it after the second Boss or so.
From where you are, go right until you exit the stage, access the stage before that one and go down, this time keeping left and not going through the big hall on the right. Or something like that.

TopHatCat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soooo.... Literally on the 2nd level and have been trying to work out this jump for the past 10minutes.

All I have so far is my attack and the dash. I've tried doing dash jumps but they wont reach high enough, and I cannot find anywhere else to go... I feel so stupid but I cannot figure this out, alittle help please?
Right, scratch that. Worked it out.

Found out you can backtrack, so grab your dash then go back to the entrance, back to the map and go up to the other places you haven't explored yet, can get to the boss from there.. Derp.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've attached a couple of save files. Extract to /user_data/story
#99 : Post-completion 100%.
#98 : As above, but with no E items (50HP).

Gallery and Prison on the far left of the map.
Document Collection at the top of the map.
The final boss is not in the gallery, but remains accessible in the middle of the map.

Document collection is unlocked for a 0-rape completion, and contains the following:
- Completion data
- Monster compendium
- Story explanation
- Password list

After defeating the last boss you are asked to press either A or X.
Be careful about this, especially if autosave is turned on:
- A (plasma lifter): Return to the completed map.
- X (weapon change): Start a new game.

Attachments

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

H-code:
/HSN-1C@482E68

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I try to start the game it says something for DirectDraw and Direct3D I have 4 options and 2 tickets whatever I click nothing happens, help?

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there an option for setting knockdown to on or something? I never get knocked down when hit.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there an option for setting knockdown to on or something? I never get knocked down when hit.
You usually lose more HP than whatever is your "to-be-knocked-down bar".

However, dashing through monsters makes you get knocked down eventually, without taking any damage.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Holding F knocks you down.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ееееh... come on. No answer to my question?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Click Start and wait a bit. If it doesn't do anything then open "Report_Game.txt". This is a debug log and should hopefully contain information on why the game is failing to run.

If you can't make sense of it, paste the contents here. If it's long then put it in a spoiler tag so people don't have to scroll past it every time they read the thread.
Edit: On second thoughts, if your locale isn't Japanese then the Japanese text in the file might get messed up. If this is the case then attach or upload the text file somewhere and link it (just remove http:// if you can't post links)

Last edited:

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little stuck on a part about 2/3 of the way through these little green things create barricades of green balls that i cant get through without getting hurt and cant seem to damage with any of my weapons.

Ive got most of the powerups, the last one i got was the fire ball weapon, i don't seem to have the screw attack or the underwater breathing. I cant seem to destroy either grey blocks or the green blocks that look like they have magma inside them. Oh and i also cant get past the green naturey wall in a level just before where i'm stuck. Am i missing something?

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm a little stuck on a part about 2/3 of the way through these little green things create barricades of green balls that i cant get through without getting hurt and cant seem to damage with any of my weapons.

Ive got most of the powerups, the last one i got was the fire ball weapon, i don't seem to have the screw attack or the underwater breathing. I cant seem to destroy either grey blocks or the green blocks that look like they have magma inside them. Oh and i also cant get past the green naturey wall in a level just before where i'm stuck. Am i missing something?
Isnt that green wall at top of the level ? In that level where u jump on those leaves or whatever it is.If its what i am talking about,u need to kill two mini bosses in that level ( that green tentacle like boss ).One of them is hidden behind secret wall.U should be able to figure out where he is by looking .

btw,that armor like boss is horrible.It takes damn ages to kill him.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Isnt that green wall at top of the level ? In that level where u jump on those leaves or whatever it is.If its what i am talking about,u need to kill two mini bosses in that level ( that green tentacle like boss ).One of them is hidden behind secret wall.U should be able to figure out where he is by looking .

btw,that armor like boss is horrible.It takes damn ages to kill him.
I have done 2 stages after the 3rd boss (the woman) where the music has had a sorta dub type quality and the tileset has been naturey. On one of these (think the 2nd) theres a nature wall blocking me from progressing further right. Any idea how to break it?

The place that i'm stuck is the level after these 2 levels. The music has changed and the level starts with you breaking from vines that are blocking your path. As you progress these little green bastards keep lying down lines of hurtful green balls that effectively block your way. What am i supposed to do to be able to get rid of them? I also haven't done the south western most level caus i haven't got the water breathing power yet.

I haven't seen and leaves to jump on yet. And pretty sure i haven't encountered anything resembling a miniboss since the 3 huge eyes in previous levels.

kankashi

Reputation score

When I click on the 'Seinaru mono he' exe file, nothing happens. Anyone know a workaround or fix or something?
Right click the game folder, then go to Properties and remove Read Only

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have done 2 stages after the 3rd boss (the woman) where the music has had a sorta dub type quality and the tileset has been naturey. On one of these (think the 2nd) theres a nature wall blocking me from progressing further right. Any idea how to break it?

The place that i'm stuck is the level after these 2 levels. The music has changed and the level starts with you breaking from vines that are blocking your path. As you progress these little green bastards keep lying down lines of hurtful green balls that effectively block your way. What am i supposed to do to be able to get rid of them? I also haven't done the south western most level caus i haven't got the water breathing power yet.

I haven't seen and leaves to jump on yet. And pretty sure i haven't encountered anything resembling a miniboss since the 3 huge eyes in previous levels.
Annoying stage this, but there are two ugly mini-boss monsters stuck to two separate walls which you must kill in order for the final wall at the highest part of the stage to clear. There'll be a sign notifying players about the level exit.

The "lines" are barriers which are invincible and hurt you when crossed. Solution: Outrun them.

Aquarius is right at the top of the stage, very close to one of the wall bosses if I recall correctly.

hostile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like to view the images CG of the game?, Is there any FAQ?, Because I do not know how to complete the game 100%

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like to view the images CG of the game?, Is there any FAQ?, Because I do not know how to complete the game 100%
Rescue the girls, get the passwords for the CG folder.

There's a gallery mode for the sprite animations, that's unlockable once you attained the necessary skills to unlock access.

If you can't be bothered to hunt down all the passwords yourself, search the thread for the full list that another user has graciously provided.

Kenethon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Click Start and wait a bit. If it doesn't do anything then open "Report_Game.txt". This is a debug log and should hopefully contain information on why the game is failing to run.

If you can't make sense of it, paste the contents here. If it's long then put it in a spoiler tag so people don't have to scroll past it every time they read the thread.
Edit: On second thoughts, if your locale isn't Japanese then the Japanese text in the file might get messed up. If this is the case then attach or upload the text file somewhere and link it (just remove if you can't post links)
Hello, and thanks for showing interest to my case, here's the log

App : ver 774
CPU : GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-240 3092
Mem Total : 4096.000MB
Mem Free : 4096MB
Vir Total : 2047.875MB
Vir Free : 1974MB
HD Free : 2048MB

screenshot oi58.tinypic.com/v43tee.jpg

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Annoying stage this, but there are two ugly mini-boss monsters stuck to two separate walls which you must kill in order for the final wall at the highest part of the stage to clear. There'll be a sign notifying players about the level exit.

The "lines" are barriers which are invincible and hurt you when crossed. Solution: Outrun them.

Aquarius is right at the top of the stage, very close to one of the wall bosses if I recall correctly.
Oh wow really, outrun them? I tried earlier but they ripped me apart. Guess ill have to keep trying thanks.

hostile

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How many girls have to rescue, rather, how many girls there by stage, this is to see if you've rescued all or I missing any?.

I've enabled the setting of prison and the scene where are the sprites, I think I have all the powers won the Boss of the top, which looks like a kind of armor Angelic and the Boss of the final stage (the 1st boss an eye with magic seal with fingers and mega giant eye more difficult than the 1st), I need to enable some routes (I know the file that a user gave your data save), but I can not see the area where I need to put the key, or do you have to write the text file in the folder CG (set up which is called: CGƒtƒHƒ <ƒ_)