What's new

Touhou CYOA - Second edition

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Touhou CYOA - Second edition

Heh, wow. Dia is going all out.

Well, here's my input for now.

#1: An unforseen side effect of Eirins breast drug, is that all milk produced by breasts effected by it replicates and carries the drugs effect.

#2: Miss Unknown-Tengu obviously makes sure to use her special phone to take some pictures and recordings for her news paper. (Yeah, it's kinda what she does.)

#3: Miss Unknown-Tengu could also put the vibrate function of said special phone to creative use.

#4: Personally regarding the futa, a full session of 6 seems a bit much to me perhaps. One or two would be a bit more appropriate?

Last edited:

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't know about anyone else. But I like futa. So why not incorporate that into our little drugged up orgy. Like..one of Eirin's drugs has a futa-fying effects. She gives it to a few of them (herself, Hina, Keine, or Winged Tengu Girl). Afterward, they have a little session where the futa-fied people are now having at it with the others.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eirin drugs herself and/or Bya into temp-futas, and the rest of the girls take turns and/or fight over who gets to fuck who first.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

#2: Miss Unknown-Tengu obviously makes sure to use her special phone to take some pictures and recordings for her news paper. (Yeah, it's kinda what she does.)
I will second this. Who needs google image + photoshop (or, apparently, "spirit photography" in Gensokyo) when she can get photos while being part of the orgy?

Since Eirin is involved it seems only natural for shady futa drugs to make an appearance! Perhaps a drug where the futa penis transfers to the girl being fucked when the user of the drug climaxes? All members of the orgy will get a shot at being a futa then. Sharing is caring! >.>

I will also put in my support for further delicious Komachi bondage.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

(Mental note to self, don't make pure freeform votes. Especially ones concerning smut. They are awkward)

The four lustful females bicker among themselves, each trying to suggest something they'd want, but not seemingly coming to a unified conclusion. Unable to move from her predicament under the doctor's body, Byakuren turns her gaze to Komachi who's still struggling against her frilly bindings next to the mage. Despite her flailing, the shinigami seemed to be enjoying the state of complete restraint Hina had put her in. She looked like a beautiful gift in her predicament, one wrapped in fancy ribbons and waiting to be presented to the reciever. It pained Byakuren's lust-addled mind to see Komachi so near her, as she wanted to crawl over to her and give the shinigami a return favor for the one she had gotten before. "How did it suddenly become like this...?" Komachi asks as she notices Byakuren staring at her, the squeezy ribbons making it a bit harder for her to speak as they tighten and loosen on her intimates in orderly sequences. "I'll tell you.. later.." Byakuren replies, before asking if Komachi was alright with this. "Ohhh yes... Hina-san is much more gentle with her bonds than Shiki-sama.. it's a.. nice change of pace.." the busty shinigami confesses in her deeply enjoyable position, confirming the sneaking suspicion Byakuren had in the back of her mind. "So, Komachi has a deeper bond with the allmighty Yama, not just a mere master and subordinate deal..." Byakuren thinks, wishing her well in the no doubt rough relationship with Shikieiki. While the young-looking Yama was perhaps not the most physically desirable companion, surely her immense power was an attractive asset to many.

"You three decide between yourselves who gets to have an unique experince with me. Then we'll proceed." Eirin says as she's discarded the previous needles, now prepping another pair of syringes with a greenish liquid inside them as she waits for the other girls to decide. The tengu girl pushes the others away and boldly steps forward, eager to take the position for herself. Keine is far too dignified even in her lusty craze, and does not attempt to barge in. Neither does the smaller-statured Hina, without her ribbons she's not going to hold against the bigger tengu if push came to shove. "Very good.." Eirin chuckles as the other one is decided in such a quick manner. Getting back to her feet, the doctor carefully exposes her womanly perfection by sliding her black, lacy panties down with a finger before pricking the other syringe into her clit. Not showing much reaction to the needle piercing her pleasure spot, she steadily injects the syringes's contents inside and tosses it away once the liquid is totally gone. Before long, a meaty phallus in raging erection replaces the Eirin's clit, already leaking a small bit of pre-cum. Casting a quick restraint spell on the awestruck Byakuren, the doctor turns her attention to the tengu. "Now, if you'd take your panties off.." she says, spinning the syringe in her hand and smirking at the other girl, who's as dazed as Byakuren is by the sudden development. Without a word, the winged girl lifts her skirt up and drops her panties to expose herself for the doctor's treatment.

While this is going, Keine comes over to Byakuren, easily manipulating her body to a desirable position as Eirin's magic keeps in a restrained state. The teacher touches her finger to the seals placed around Byakuren's limbs like cuffs, moving the mage to a spread-eagle in front of her, the magic keeping her suspended just a few inches off the ground. Having a clear view of the coming situation, Keine moves behind the mage, teasingly sliding her hands around the woman's body. "Good thing it's not a full moon tonight. This might get messy if it was." says the ethereal beauty, finally moving forward in her desires. A firm kiss is locked in between the two, the teacher and mage almost lovingly going at it while Keine's hands wrap around Byakuren body and cup up her milky breasts, continuing from where Eirin's previous situation left her. Still leaking considerably, Byakuren nonetheless enjoys how Keine massages her. The kissing was even better, as the teacher tasted good. Their passionate loving is interrupted as the tengu comes forward, now sporting a massive hard-on similar to Eirin's. She seemed to feel a bit awkward about the sudden change in physique, but still unbuttoned her shirt and stepped forward, taking out a strange little device from her pocket. "Hehee, this will make for some interesting images... Finally I can beat that Shameimaru in her own game.." she says, opening the device in half and pointing the small eye-like part in it towards the loving pair. "I can imagine the headlines already. *Champion raped in an after battle-orgy!* That should get people's attention..." the girl continues as the device flashes in their direction a few times.

Still keeping the device in hand, the tengu moves closer and spreads Byakuren's legs a bit wider, allowing herself easier access. With a sharp nail, she cuts the mage's panties and pulls them away slowly, teasing her womanhood as she does it. Once the interfering clothing is removed, the thick pole she's grown pokes at Byakuren's entry a few times, further teasing her as the tip briefly visits her insides. Then, with a quick and strong thrust, the tengu invades her pussy with the massive shaft. Both Byakuren and the girl seem equally ecstasic as the penetration happens, the tengu barely able to keep herself under control as she starts to thrust her artificial dick into Byakuren's depths in a frenzied tempo. "This is... soooo goood.." she mumbles among the flashes of the device, keeping the small thing as busy as herself. She keeps on ravaging Byakuren's insides, eventually stopping the flashes before folding the strange artifact back together and pressing it against the mage's clit. The thing starts to vibrate as soon as she does so, bringing Byakuren over the edge as the vibrations cause her to climax heavily under it's touch. The tengu girl herself follows suit, the pulsating member pouring out an extraordinary amount of searing hot cum inside the mage as she too reaches her orgasm after a good session of thrusting.

Despite her just-occurred release, Byakuren still feels hot as the tengu's cum pours out from her like a small stream. Hardly getting any recovery time, she finds herself facing Komachi now, the shinigami's chest leaking heavily even as no-one touches it. Hina stands behind her, keeping the restrained girl up while Eirin instructs them to set their victims up in a new position. Eirin herself lays down first, pulling Komachi over herself face-up, the thick member impaling the shinigami's ass before Byakuren is placed on top of her. Finding her head placed between Komachi's formidable bust, Byakuren can't help but start sucking on the milky orbs. "Komachi.. finally I can make you feel good..." she thinks, lovingly using her lips and tongue to pleasure the shinigami as the tengu girl settles down behind Byakuren, ready for another round with her. Nonchalantly pushing herself inside the mage for the second time, the tengu starts flashing her strange artifact at them again, switching targets to others nearby not long after. "This'll be the news of the century..." she goes on while keeping the pushing strong and steady. For a moment, Byakuren lost her mind in the daze of ecstasy. With her mouth taking care of Komachi's beautiful, plentiful form, she forgot the rest of the world for a moment, focusing only on giving her best treatment to the shinigami she had been helped by earlier. The perky redhead was equally happy to recieve as she tensed against her restraints under Byakuren's warm touch, leaking milk into the mage's mouth and the surrounding area, her sizey breasts proving to be extraordinarily milky. After what seemed like a short eternity spent on Komachi's chest, both of the violators have another orgasm, filling the girls again with hot spunk.

Down on the ground, Byakuren looks deep into Komachi's eyes as they lie next to each other. Unable to lean forward and kiss the shinigami, she is reduced to just letting out the new loads pumped into them together with the redhead. "I wish I could kiss you Komachi... You're so.. beautiful.." she manages to say among the gasps for breath. The redhead smiles back at her, happy for receiving a compliment. Soon enough, their assailants start to set them up for another round. Before anything can happen, a hideously loud voice sounds across the lust-filled fields.

"WHAT IS THIS TRAVESTY!"

Byakuren recognised the angry voice. It was Shikieiki. "How? Is she a demon?" the mage thinks as the earth starts to rumble under the effects of the Yama's wrath, surprised at the fact she was not affected by the potent aphrodisiac. In the blink of an eye, everyone on the field is suddenly placed under a restraint spell, similar to the one Byakuren was in. After them, long strips of force start to mercilessly whip everyone present, the air soon filled with cries of agony and pleasure. The Yama herself hovers over the field, looking down at them with undisguised rage and disgust.

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS DESECRATION!? I'LL PUNISH ALL OF YOU UNTIL THE CULPRIT IS NAMED!! NO MERCY WILL BE GIVEN TO ANYONE!!"

With her announcement made, Shiki's power manifests more whips of energy, increasing the pain dealt by her powers as they join in the nation-wide interrogation. As the whips lash across her skin and leaving a few painful welts, Byakuren remembers that she knew who was responsible for the sudden orgy.

A. Speak up

B. Remain quiet

C. Something else?

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

C

Admit to having done it ourselves. :3

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C

Yes. Byakuren sacrifices herself for the others..

Also gets Shiki in on the orgy and get her to do terrible spankings, BDSM to komanchi, bya, and Miss Tengu (because she was going to put out bad things in the newspaper!)

Last edited:

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Naughty Tewi needs punishment. <3

C) On the other hand, everyone getting punished for our sinful behaviour is also nice, but Tewi better be in it as well.
Actually, split the treatment on ourself and Tewi~

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmn...

A. Who knows, maybe it'll be fine if the truth is revealed?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

*Cowers*

Ah heck. I can't hand Tewi over to that. Though I wouldn't be surprised if someone else does anyway. I don't really know what to say, so I'll vote (B) to reflect that.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

A

Let's face it... This isn't the last, and not the first time Tewi pulled a stunt like this or worse. Some justice must be served.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Unable to bear the abuse she's suffered throughout the day, Byakuren's loud and pained cry reaches the Yama's ears. With a small movement of her hand, Shikieiki drags the magically restrained Byakuren to face level with her. "Why am I not surprised about this..? That you would know where this madness started from?" the judge says with a sigh, the whips stopping as she inquires the name of the one responsible. "Name the bringer of this chaos, and there will be mercy for anyone but them." the Yama says, enforcing her desire to know the culprit by manifesting a whip with short, needle-like spines along the entirety of it's lenght.

As Shikieiki leers over her, the thoughts race through Byakuren's mind. Should she be giving out the name? She knew from experience that the Yama was brutally hard and violent with her punishments, and was not sure if the smaller rabbit girl would be able to handle them. But the entire contestant body was now getting tormented because of her little prank, and even the ever-forgiving Byakuren was not going to allow her walk away without some repercussions. "It was.. Tewi Inaba. I saw her break an experimental drug vial that Doctor Eirin had been reserving from someone else.." she confesses, getting a surprised look from the Yama. "I thought you might've tried to take the punishment again, considering who we're talking about here. But if this is true, I can confirm it from Eirin herself as well, and then.." Shiki continues, keeping everyone in their restraints until they calmed down from their manic lust. Once everyone was back to their senses, she releases them and orders the entire group to rest and recover without any further words.

Startled up by loud screams during the early morning hours, Byakuren is suddenly unable to sleep again. She had an idea who was causing them and why, now contemplating her choice again. Did she do the right thing? With the ponderings filling her mind, she lays there among the rest of her group, flanked by Shou and Murasa who sleep peacefully after the ordeals of the late evening. Her companions manage to draw her attention away from the horrible sounds of agony, and soon Byakuren sleeps again, holding onto Shou next to her for warmth. The tiger youkai had been her longest-time partner of the group, and she trusted Shou more than anyone else in the world.

Once morning comes properly and people start to wake up, Byakuren's first instinct is to hurry towards Eirin's clinic and see if her nightly hearings were indeed what she feared for. A thousand different thoughts fill her mind as she closes towards the destination, not quite sure what she'd say to Tewi. Reaching the area, she is welcomed with a horrible sight. Eirin is there tending to a torn-up Tewi covered in welts and shallow cuts, the bunny girl laying on a blanket in a catatonic state, her eyes lost somewhere far away from the surrounding world. "She's in an extreme state of sensory overload. Shiki's whip has done almost irrevocable damage to her nervous systems, it'll take a while for even me to get Tewi back to normal..." Eirin says, her voice detectably sorrowful as she tends to the bunny girl. Byakuren looks at Tewi with undisguised pity, offering the unnoticing girl a little bow before leaving the clinic.

After Byakuren's gone back to her group, they share a breakfast in relative silence, yesterday's events still somewhat bugging them. Among their eating, Shiki announces that the cause of yesterday's disturbance has been dealt with and declaring this day to be a rest day. Since yesterday stretched into overtime, the yama thought it best to keep a resting day in between to prepare for the singles rounds. Now having herself some free time, Byakuren wondered what she could do to fill in the sudden blank.

A. Take the Yama's advice and rest

B. Go around the competition grounds and ask the powerful individuals for their help in Byakuren's quest. (If there's someone specific, comment appropriately)

C. Something else?

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh Great. Now everyone sees Byakuren as a dumb snitch. Now, the tengu doesn't owe her a favour. Great, just great... Now instead she hates Byakuren's guts and is liable to just leave us for dead next time we encounter her.

B is out since no one is liable to trust Byakuren for squealing.

Don't know what C would be....

So I'm going with A.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

You monsters! You allowed the complete destruction of a poor little bunny. ;_;

Edit: C

Aurani has shown me the light.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A

She is the Highest Judge of Paradise, after all, there might just be something to her advice. >.>

Poor Tewi.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

C) Ask Eirin for some kind of rape drug or something that'd make someone quite powerless, slip it into Shiki's tea, tie her up and punish her for being the sick bastard she is, Tewi might've done countless pranks and shit in the past but turning her nearly braindead is just way out of her intended duty. If needed have Keine rape her memories as well.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C) Ask Eirin for some kind of rape drug or something that'd make someone quite powerless, slip it into Shiki's tea, tie her up and punish her for being the sick bastard she is, Tewi might've done countless pranks and shit in the past but turning her nearly braindead is just way out of her intended duty. If needed have Keine rape her memories as well.
I second this!