What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

Anyways, torotoro is aware of his game being pirated and also being made into an english translated version. O_O

Obsidious

Reputation score

Anyways, torotoro is aware of his game being pirated and also being made into an english translated version. O_O
Do you have a reliable source for that? Especially considering whether or not Torotoro intend(s?) to do something about it?

Anyway, many people playing the "illegally translated" version have actually bought the game. At least I have, and I wouldn't have if there wasn't a translation that by the way RogueTranslator didn't get a single dime for.

edit:
I share stuffs too, pm me if you know why i cant post it here.PM me for links or info about my games, i use mediafire and 4shared only.
You need to have at least 15 posts to be able to post links. At least that is for links that you can actually click on, you can still post stuff like "/hxxp...." or something like that.

I do however not know if the ability to post links has something to do with reputation - you know the green/red bars on the upper right.
Yours seems to be overly negative. Why that is, I have no idea, but it may be the reason why you can't post links.

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I read torotoro's twitter every now and then. He tweets a ton and <10% of them are about MGQ though. Anyway, earlier this year he was really confused as to why MGQ part 2 had sold more copies on the English DLSite than part 1. I figured it was some combination of the translation and piracy, but apparently he wasn't thinking about those things or perhaps didn't even know about the translation at the time.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

new links for the games?
the one on first post are busted =(

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the main page has been updated with new characters.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So Alice only got turned into a kid, what a relief.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What's the worst that could happen? Loli rape?
Her adult picture was blacked out in the title picture, so I always feared that it's hinting she dies and the little Alice is like a flashback.

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are those Creepy Butt Doctors from Assassin's Creed doing there..

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you know their is a 2nd ending to part 2 lol..
and alice does not get raped she does the raping hora hora :3

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you know their is a 2nd ending to part 2 lol..
and alice does not get raped she does the raping hora hora :3
yes but...

the second and third endings effectively close out the story, so only one ending leads to a part 3

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes but...

the second and third endings effectively close out the story, so only one ending leads to a part 3
There's a 3rd ending? I thought there were only 2.

Obsidious

Reputation score

There's a 3rd ending? I thought there were only 2.
He encluded the one where you "seal the deal" by using Quadruple Giga at the end. It is however a sad one as you might imagine and if you have seen it you should be ashamed of yourself!

If you count the loss scene as well, you have three "endings".

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh so there really were only 2 endings. I thought I missed one and started replaying the game to find it.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

He encluded the one where you "seal the deal" by using Quadruple Giga at the end. It is however a sad one as you might imagine and if you have seen it you should be ashamed of yourself!
How do you even figure out that using Quadruple Giga makes the ending different?

I barely had the heart to get that ending by normal means...;_;

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is an update on the mainpage:

The new Angel looks nice.. but can someone translate the last CG? This does not look like a monstergirl or anything at all... just looks really creepy and I'm wondering if it is another character in disguise maybe...

Obsidious

Reputation score

The new Angel looks nice.. but can someone translate the last CG? This does not look like a monstergirl or anything at all... just looks really creepy and I'm wondering if it is another character in disguise maybe...
There are translations to the new character descriptions in the comments section of RT's blog.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I really like the artwork for Lapras.

If only she wasn't loli...

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really like the artwork for Lapras.

If only she wasn't loli...
Yes, but as the preview pics on the main page suggest, I think we will receive enough "tentacle non-lolis" :D

Cheers Obsidious, I generally do not read the comments section :)