What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

I really like the artwork for Lapras.

If only she wasn't loli...
I don't know why but after reading this post I checked the entire site looking for a loli Lapras from pokemon...

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you know a ending is the end of something the fate that your choices and path in life lead you to...so realistically every single monster girl counts as a ending.
so theirs more then i feel like counting :3
losing is a ending just not one you generally choose.
---
honestly i did not know that you could use quad giga on alice o.o ill have to try that lol...
---
so for your 1st time which was the hardest holy knight to defeat(final time)?
me personally it was Erubute and i would imagine it would be for everyone but who knows.
the end of the fight scared the shit out of me o.o i was like omg noooo don't do it! :O
even the only knights were telling her to calm down was so intense :3
---
indeed tho i love sad events in story's depending on how they are done.
it does not mean i don't get depressed or angry at the same time.
so of course because its a game and you can reload i choose to kill alice
and man...between the music the scene and the text i cried almost as much as i did when my 13 year old cat died...(that broke me....)
the fact that they could do that with just pictures not even animation and worse in a hentai game just left me speechless...
for me this will ALWAYS be the best hentai game ever made...

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is the best game I 've ever played!!!

shame on me for have avoided this game before

Naheal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I seem to have run into a bit of a problem with act 2. The moment I get to it or attempt to enter combat for a monster that's part of act 2, the game crashes with an error that suggests that I'm missing a file.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could someone kind, who has translated version of this game, share their nscript.dat file.Mine is somehow broken. Tryed to get the file from roguetranslations translated trial version, but no succes, and the mediafire link in their page for the translated game is dead :(

Hoping that replacing the file helps, but correct me if i am wrong =)

mohawklogan

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've made saves after each hub/boss fight, up until Imp. It isn't complete since I accidentally overwrote my saves with ones from a mod. But the ant/fly queen - whichever you referred to - is in there so you should be good to go.

edit: Also check a little further above in this thread where I explained how to place spoiler tags.
A little update. It seems like this link has been changed to something else. so if possible could you reupload? sorry for asking again. :[

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Next time I need to... you know, I will complete the game and then upload my save file again. Given that I don't fall asleep first.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

well, if u guys want i can upload a copy of my savegame too, have all the monstergirls on the book (i don't have only the "doppelganger" cuz i don't know here to find the mod T.T").

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

well, if u guys want i can upload a copy of my savegame too, have all the monstergirls on the book (i don't have only the "doppelganger" cuz i don't know here to find the mod T.T").
Do you have every monster girl's moves unlocked?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

only need more four from mgq chapter 1 , i'm playing now, when done, i'll upload the save for those who want ^^

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

as the that monster list is not saved with with save files. does any one know which file the monster pedia is saved under?

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

in that case does anyone know

how to use the "hide spoilers" in posts ive tried the command people told me but has not worked.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You mean this?

text

it's done with the
tag.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yes

thanks :3 ill have to add this to a text document so i dont 4get lol

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hardest fights-after getting the newest updates.
i have not fully played Cecil's quest yet but will when i have more free time.

but i want to walk about dopple ganger
which is a fan made short story/battle where you meet a create that can transform into anything but if its a male she takes the female version of that person.
mind you their are strategy's to beat this monster online but i wont use those as it would defy part of the point of the game.
and wont have anyone who had help(or lost more then once/or use evaluation which counts as help) say its easy :3

this monster copys almost EVERY skills you have WHEN you do it!
even giga crash is copyed and obliterates the entire area!
so naturally she can use meditate.
as one of the only monsters who doesn't rely on sex attacks to win.
she is a beast to defeat.

lets face it if u lose once your hit in terms of reality your done you lose and what ever she plans to do to you is your fate :3
how many monsters really gave you that problem?ignoring ones you have no choice but to get pawned because the gaps to wide.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dopple ganger

I lost to the doppleganger alot before I beat her. I had basicly given up and was messing around when I noticed she heals whenever her health goes below half. This let me manipulate her sp to eventually beat her. Of course that was after I lost to her a dozen times.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

loss Endings
of course thier are a few "good"ending scenes losing to the 2 tailed kisune or tamamo are some of the best as you can get freedom! :3
also losing to the little demons near beginning is not to bad :3

weird ones....-magical succubus when i saw the mini phantasm heaven it was all good until...the end and that left me with nightmares i don't even know how the average perosn would feel about her doing that with you.

beezlebub-not only does she give you painful anal it seems she puts eggs inside of you o_O

Erubute p2-she turns you into a kid!then has her way with you manipulating you to be her doll o.o i don't know if i could say this actually happening would suck or not as you wouldn't remember. on top of that what happens at the end would happen so the "ending text for that would be wrong :3

8 headed ????-no sex here if you fall to this monster shes gonna lick you with 8 tongues non stop until your lifeless,numb or dead o.o

shakey2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for chapter 3, it's supposed to come out in the first quarter of the year.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't wait for chapter 3, it's supposed to come out in the first quarter of the year.
Are you trolling or where have you heard that?
Torotoro stated in a twitter post that they INTEND to release it in the first HALF of 2013. And I personally wouldn't count on that one either.