What's new

ADV [とろとろレジスタンス / Toro Toro Resistance] / もんむす・くえすと!前章 ~負ければ妖女に犯される~ / Monmusu Quest! (RJ074254)

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest

The greyed-out adult Alice kinda makes me afraid of something happening to her :(

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The greyed-out adult Alice kinda makes me afraid of something happening to her :(
Looks like she will be turned into a child? Or maybe the non-greyed version is her child? Could also just be a simple CG change for variation though.

Obsidious

Reputation score

Looks like she will be turned into a child? Or maybe the non-greyed version is her child? Could also just be a simple CG change for variation though.
Well she COULD be

pregnant by now.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The thing I want to know the most is wither or not Luka profile picture is going to change; after all he went through I hope he get a more Heroic pic.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

looking forward to the storyline when he gets back to that mysterious village in the beginning of the game.
as for the greyed out alice it could also be a previous monster lord even the legendary first 1 :D(the only one in history stronger then alice)

ENDING SPOILER PART 2

if you pick the ending where you kill alice instead of save her(well not kill)its a seriously sad ending even worse if you obtained her ribbon in one of the stores that sells accessory's for monsters.
i cried quite a lot in that scene

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Well she COULD be

pregnant by now.
That could be it but, if evil alice was all evil she would somehow lock alice's powers away. Sometimes this turn people into mini versions of them selfs. But we can't say for sure until the game comes out.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Locking powers away = sealing = revert to natural self as lamia to snake and elf to uhh mini elf? I've never heard of sealing that turns monster to kids.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well if sealing can turn a plant girl into a normal flower it should not be considered odd for them to turn into kids in fact that's pretty normal when it comes to anime. using reality logic on fiction is a very bad idea.

!!!SPOILER!!!
also near the end of the game that place where "bad" people are sealed i wonder if that is going to play any part in the coming addition?
thinking about that made me consider the previous statement that it could be a older monster lord i forget the information that was given on them if they mentioned how the first one died.
-----
on which note how do you hide spoilers like some people do and have them be able to be opened and closed?

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow... I don't know if I'm disappointed to not see a new profile or happy seeying so many spoilers with a lesser detail.
I'll go for happy.... so.... in ascending order of interest

Weird tentacle girl: Ok you know the part with Lily and her experiments? That and the plantsect village are to me the lowest points in MGQ. As in I skip everything I can skip and strike them down as fast as I can to get to the good parts of the game quickly.
I don't know, is not that I'm revolted by them or anything but I just see them as "weird with no reason".
I hope they will have a great storyline because the lily story arc to me was lacking in every aspect.

Cyber girl: Clearily a chimeric monster... I dn't like chimeric monsters so far. And what the fuck is that? a vagina cannon? I don't know, I don't really like raping machines. The Automata girl was actually good because she was completely broken. Eiaculation counter set to 300000 times was a stroke of genius. It mede you feel the threat of a non reasoning unstoppable enemy that would have gone on for years even after you are dead. This, she seems capable of reasoning, and the cannon seems incredibly impersonal.

Huge egg girl: I don't get it? is she an angel, an harpy? What's with the egg, some kind of bird based unbirthing? Not impressed.

Small breasted angel: MEh .. an angel ... I'm not crazy about angels... even though cupid seems better thanexpected on the profile and I liked the muscular one (Valkyrie is another Meh)

Plant girl with halo: Ok she is either promestein or something like her twin sister she used to make experiments on. Still bet on promestein and that makes sense, I think the first monster we see that we know is made by her is the chimera dryad, so we know se is messing with plantlife a lot.

Sirens: Aside from meia there was no siren enemy at all... And that was weird, since siren is probably the first think that crosses your mind when you think of a beautifu monster girl. Still .. what is that? bubbles? not a great fan of that.

Akaname: Not being japanese nor so knowledgeable about japanese mythology I never considered them but, really, how they didn't came out before? Humanoid monsters with huge tongues that lick filth.... a game where monsters eat semen... I mean .. wasn't them an obvious entry?

Blue feathered Girl: Seems pretty nice... I have no Idea what she is or what she does but I like the art. Reminds me a little bit of the Queen harpy, and she was probably the best in chapter 1

Chrome: Chrome is back!!! I liked chrome... possibly because I liked Frederika... and seems like I'm probably the only one. I really liked how she forced you to necrophilia, wich is bad, but made the perfect zombie, which means no matter how repulsive you find that, you are gonna like it.
Also she was the only defeat where we actually saw the destiny of luka in the next year or so instead of just a black screen and "from that day on I became a slave"
The monsters in the screen are some weird ghosts, not that great but I bet Chrome can bring something awesome again.
Also... look at her legs... they are longer, she seems taller now and more femminine. I bet that aside some new reations of her we will have the chance to see a new and improved chrome, maybe embracing a little bit more of her succubus heritage.

Lamia nun: We already saw her in her profile but ... I really like her. It's a great contrast because you see she is pretty innocent and friendly the first time you see her in the game. (/I don't remember if it was chapter 1 or 2) and it was kinda reassuring to know that there was monsters on illias side. Kinda feltlike cohabitation between heroes and monster was possible afretall... and after the events in the 3° chapter ... bang... everything changes. I had to figure out that if a character had a sprite so detailed should have been either a running gag like Amira, or a monster that will eventually rape you. By the time I finished chaptyer 2 I forgot about her and seeying she is in chapter 3 is great, expecially because she still appears so cute and gentle in her picture and then BAM. She is exactly the same but totally oversexed and dominant.
I really hope she becomes overly dominant in text too. I really like those enemies that in the GOR totally break Luka's Mind, if she does that she's going to become one of my favorites

Big breasted halo girls. When I first realized 3rd Chapter would have been about angels I was ... Meh...
Don't really like angels that much... but these girls looks great. The smug sense of superiority of that cetral one is priceless. MGQ is about dominance of the Mnster girls and they are doing it right.

Last picture on the Left. YAY for more succubi!!!
I really hope she is a sort of "plain succubus" and we will have to face someone more "striking" maybe a past succubus queen before AlmaElma.
She is pretty nice anyway and btw confirmation of more succubi to come makes me happy.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dunno, MGQ remains one of my favourites but I hoped that they would try some variation for the last chapter.

I pretty much suspected that they would find some way to "downgrade" Alice, or else there was not much of a match (she IS considered the most powerful Monster Lord to date).
But even so, building up a challenge against a leveled up Luka is being more and more ludicrous.

Not only that, but at the end of chapter two, Luka's name should be renown even between "honorable" monsters, so it becomes more and more difficult to believe that every monster still see him as a meal and no monster is going to ally with him.

There was space for some innovation (ok, counter-rape still remains a dream of mine) like side-quests starring Luka's allies... but it does not seem we are going that way.
Pity...

thswherizat

Reputation score

I apologize for lacking internet wuju, but for the life of me I can't find the cover you guys are all talking about? Can someone link me?

Obsidious

Reputation score

I apologize for lacking internet wuju, but for the life of me I can't find the cover you guys are all talking about? Can someone link me?
Fool! Didst thou not see the prime portrait on

?

Thou art well adviced to do amends!

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is their any point on playing on hell mode? it seems rather impossible to win most fights.
it is apparently easier to get certain skills used on you but still...

Q
how to get certain moves
Alma elma-Tail drain
Granberia- demon skull beheading*blaze
tiny lamia-death by pumping

been trying to get those for a while O.O and have not found any guides for getting hit by certain moves other then saying just play on hell mode(this does not always work)
thanks for any help :D

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hell mode is meant to be (nearly) impossible, it's there to satisfy the fetish of those people who enjoy putting up a true fight yet succumbing to the girls in the end.

And for getting those moves, I actually suggest not playing on hell mode, but grind it out for as long as you can on hard mode until they do the move, there are no moves they do in hell mode that they won't do on hard mode as far as I am concerned.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hell mode is meant to be (nearly) impossible, it's there to satisfy the fetish of those people who enjoy putting up a true fight yet succumbing to the girls in the end.

And for getting those moves, I actually suggest not playing on hell mode, but grind it out for as long as you can on hard mode until they do the move, there are no moves they do in hell mode that they won't do on hard mode as far as I am concerned.

That gives an idea, what if in part 3 they sneakily make a move(or moves) doable by a monster only in hell mode?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That gives an idea, what if in part 3 they sneakily make a move(or moves) doable by a monster only in hell mode?
Then play in hell mode and hope they'll use the attack in the 1st turn.

Obsidious

Reputation score

how to get certain moves
Alma elma-Tail drain
Granberia- demon skull beheading*blaze
tiny lamia-death by pumping
The first two moves you can get by drawing out the battle, i.e. focusing on recovery, then guarding. You may have to try there a little.
For the last one you should "wait" when the Tiny Lamia clings to you in the beginning of the battle.

Hope it works out.

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the info ill try to do that then :D tho theirs more i have not got since i was stuck on those i have not really tried yet if i have trouble with others later tho ill ask :D

Edit-in the record how do you get won a fight while confused(its obvious how but what monster do you need to fight)and summoned gnome while sleeping i summoned her 6/7 times in a fight it did not happen.
is their a certain fight it works on? maybe the lvl of gone has to be lower?

Last edited:

Obsidious

Reputation score

thanks for the info ill try to do that then :D tho theirs more i have not got since i was stuck on those i have not really tried yet if i have trouble with others later tho ill ask :D

Edit-in the record how do you get won a fight while confused(its obvious how but what monster do you need to fight)and summoned gnome while sleeping i summoned her 6/7 times in a fight it did not happen.
is their a certain fight it works on? maybe the lvl of gone has to be lower?
The "win while confused" one is easiest accomplished against the Iron Maiden.
Just wittle her down and then wait untill she confuses you.

Summoning Gnome while sleeping has a very slim chance of happening. I personally wouldn't invest the time, it will happen eventually by itself.