What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Can someone make a list of all the gifts on each party member's happiness (like foods for Alice, pine cones and acorns on cursed doll)? i really hate going through a whole list of items just to get all the gifts...

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone make a list of all the gifts on each party member's happiness (like foods for Alice, pine cones and acorns on cursed doll)? i really hate going through a whole list of items just to get all the gifts...
mainly focuses on chef made gifts, but it does have the purchasable gifts that give the highest affection in the last two columns. The second sheet also has the purchase locations and prices.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh thanks that helps a whole lot to get the gifts (just time to grind alot of money to make all the food to max affection XD )

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh thanks that helps a whole lot to get the gifts (just time to grind alot of money to make all the food to max affection XD )
Cheat engine its you friend, also the lazy part its to spam the cook skills in combat

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Cheat engine its you friend, also the lazy part its to spam the cook skills in combat
as long as your not using someone like Eva as the cook anyway :p

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i spent most of my gold on sausages since most of the girls loved it and its cheap. cooking is the best way if you aren't lazy like me.:p

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i spent most of my gold on sausages since most of the girls loved it and its cheap. cooking is the best way if you aren't lazy like me.:p
MARK THIS WORDS :p

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lol i'm taking a break from making friends with everyone and now grinding up angels into dust (i know harder than just heading to the tower and grind up everything there but better job exp angel hunting than pot and mimic hunting)

redx

Reputation score

Lol i'm taking a break from making friends with everyone and now grinding up angels into dust (i know harder than just heading to the tower and grind up everything there but better job exp angel hunting than pot and mimic hunting)
can't you just one shot them with Grand cross from luka? that mixed with Hard job bracer. or is angel farming that much faster?

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It depends on gear and stats but the difference is the angels are the only enemies of their area and there's a guide on the wiki on JP grinding.

blind destructor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where is a good spot to grind job xp if your level is low? i'm level 19 and i haven't been in sentora

redx

Reputation score

the cave near iliasport or outside of port natalia i think. they should be weak each mob will give 2-3 job xp

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you can get to it the cave to the ruins of the chef's home where you fight candle girls.

blind destructor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the cave near rostrum was nice for grinding, thanks
i have a doubt, if i equip suicidal training and job xp full focus, will i get the job xp bonus and get the normal amout of xp?

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe you would get 100% normal XP and 200% job XP. You should be able to confirm in the Adventure Stats (iirc) page of the character status.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have a doubt, if i equip suicidal training and job xp full focus, will i get the job xp bonus and get the normal amout of xp?
They work together just it 100% from suicidal/full focus for level exp if you have a item like suicidal wrist it will 200% for both and leave you like 3 hp.

Edit: like Noh0One just said better not do what i just said (and like my comment below him/her don't take everything i say as a fact just try to figure out the right combo)

Last edited:

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

where is a good spot to grind job xp if your level is low? i'm level 19 and i haven't been in sentora
Just outside the town next to the iron mine, if you have some characters with a good group attack, that's worth 3 Job XP and you can blow through those easily. Equip the abilities which double Job XP on human characters or the accessories which do the same (they don't stack, so just one or the other) and you can get through early job levels fairly easily.

If you go to the destroyed town outside the second Tartarus Gate, then the candle girls just inside the cave give a good amount of Job XP and show up in groups up to four. However, they are incredibly tough to take out, and you'd probably want Prometheus and at least one other character with a strong group attack.

Past that, the ruins next to the abandoned slums outside San Ilia are the last great place to finish people off and get up to level 10 for whatever you want. Enemies there typically drop 8 XP to 12 XP per battle, which gets doubled to quite a bit and some fairly rapid job progress. Just make sure not to be changing everyone's job at the same time because you definitely want to be killing stuff in one round there whenever possible.

The way the game works, it looks at all your positive XP bonuses and picks the largest, then looks at all your negative XP penalties and picks the largest, then adds the two together.

In this case, Suicidal Training gives +100% XP while the Full Job XP Bonus gives -100% XP & +100% Job XP. The two together would give you standard XP and +100% Job XP (and drop your HP to 1%). That's fairly good for somebody who is staying in the back row all the time. Also, there is a screen on the status menu which will show the character's current XP rate and Job XP rate, along with stuff like HP recovery effect, steal rate, recruit rate, and so on.

In case anyone is wondering, if someone tried using Suicidal Training (+100% XP) with the Noble's +50% XP Bonus, along with something like the XP Brace equipment (+100% XP, -100% Job XP) then they would still just be getting only +100% XP, despite the penalties from both Suicidal Training and from the XP Brace equipment.

Last edited:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well one thing i should say about myself: Don't take everything i say as a fact XD because like everyone else i also make mistakes.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with the cheat engine to make more seeds i can't even tell which the seeds i want (or a way to make a seed merchant like someone mentioned i think in the thread)... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone help me with the cheat engine to make more seeds i can't even tell which the seeds i want (or a way to make a seed merchant like someone mentioned i think in the thread)... :confused: :confused: :confused:
I recommend having at least 3 of the seed you want to use before you try to cheat engine the seed. ok first set the value to 7(if you have 3 of the seed) then use 1 seed and set the value to 5(2 seeds) but do note this may or may not be the only instance with those values.

be sure not to set the value higher then 199(99seeds) because it may cause the game to crash and make sure the value is a odd number(3=1, 4=error, 5=2, 53=26)